Cape comics are still sexist. discuss

cape comics are still sexist. discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFPA0QN1eOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please this is getting really old. Find another media to crawl about, and leave the comics alone.

Why? They can win very easily. Comics are desperate, all they have to do is wiggle the implication they're a buying market that won't let them die once the majority of their current fanbase has had a collective heart attack.
Plus they were just always liberal in general and this is what being a liberal is now.

i wrote a blog post a while ago about why i fucking hate comic books, because this is what it does just appeals to the male fantasy

Yes, and?

Do you ever actually buy or read the comics you complain about? No? Then you can't complain.

>cape comics are still sexist.
And all is right with the world.

sage

They are not liberals. Liberal means "liberty" "freedom". Those are fundamentalists, who hate the human body, and they wanted to cover it like the muslims do.

link? or paste some points?

Then don't read them. No one put you a gun on the fron, to buy them no? So leave the people that likes them to enjoy them, for what they are. Comics are escapism from the problems of this shitty world. Deal with it.

Deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFPA0QN1eOo

it gets better, user

(You)

run along now

lol- what a contrived example imagine how long that would have taken to setup in JC- and the set... and the cameras etc make up...then trot her out

And what problem you have with that.

So if you cover up every female in comics, which is pretty much a niche media, about immaginary worlds, sexism will disappear from our world? You can't be more retarded than that.

iwtcipg

Nah fuck off

>guaranteed replies

Making characters visually appealing to look at in a visual medium, sometimes in a sexual manner is not sexist.

>"fill my hole superman"
slightly?

It's an edit.

>feminism
is just code for "rich white women complaining about shit"
Pretty good marketing, really.

And like a decade old.

that's the way it SHOULD be

And?
Do you have a solution, or just spinning wheels?
I mean I'll wait to see what the DC talent workshop brought us, since having differing viewpoints in comics could make something interesting....

...After 5 or 6 failed attempts.

original? thats what i thought.

Go read marvel

Then those are not liberals, those are prudish entitled cunts who hate the human body because theyre a pile of lard themselves.

>cape comics are still sexist, guys!
>posts old comic page

to be fair in the scheme of 80+ years this is a pretty new comic- edit or otherwise. Or do you require some panel so new that it hasnt been released yet. Pedantic.

>
Post something that came out in the last year, you autistic fuck.

You know what they are? Racist.

I think you're looking for reddit

Titillating for me does not equal sexist. Neither does sexy.

So far superhero comics have been bending backwards the hardest, trying to please the SJWs, why would SJWs let go of them now?

I know im failing for bait, but fanservice isnt being fucking sexist. Ever heard of beefcake? Its the same thing only with mens abs. Im sorry you cant be the belle of the ball because of your uncontroallble fatrolls, but dont take away everyones right to sexually sate themselves because you want to force yourself as pretty you narsacessitic bitch. Get diabetes you wench.

you post something from the last year? Just shouting with no point lolz.

>No, you prove my point for me!
Are you retarded?

>you will never fill that hole

Feels bad

maa... hotpockets!!!

Nigga do you think I am a fucking ant? get me a better resolution for this shit

it's way more likely that OP is a guy who's shitposting for fun

i remember reading this before. What did the original say?