- Jason Todd is a 'Cry Baby' Worthless, whiny, b!tc

- Jason Todd is a 'Cry Baby' Worthless, whiny, b!tc

...Yes, and?

Jason Todd is a shitty character who should have stayed dead,

I wish my parents aborted me.

We are literally having this exact same conversation twice and quite frankly that bothers me more than a shitty cape comics character.

is this topic going on in another thread or something?

Him and Stephanie Brown.

How triggered are you right now, OP?

...Yes, and?

Hes a whiney bitch

>shitty writer only good at writing no name characters writes another no name character

woah, really made me think

Worthless, whiny, b!tch of a character who was hated enough for the fans to vote him dead.
Resurrected in a manner that was utterly and completely stupid an illogical...even for comics.
Post resurrection was mary sue'd/marty stu'ed to have abilities that again, were completely and utterly stupid and illogical...even for comics.

And now in the reboot, the character is still unable or unwilling to accept responsibility for his own actions, and has been retconned to have abilities that the character didn't posses previously in a timeline that makes the explanation for those abilities impossible....even for comics.

At best, the character is a p!ss poor imitation of a Punisher-wannabe that begs for fans to like him because he's "cool" and "mysterious" - no substance and no character. Frak him. Better yet, let's have another vote to see if the character stays....because I suspect history would repeat itself.

Jason haters start to freak me out, you guys.

It's just Damianfag

I thought that she can't write?

HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Should have stayed dead.

would pay hackers if that would work.

STOP SELF-CENSORING THE WORD 'BITCH'

YOU CAN JUST SAY BITCH. HERE.

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH.

No shit

>would pay hackers if that would work.
I... What would hackers be able to do?