What cartoon have you ever hated the most? What cartoon that, whenever its brought up...

What cartoon have you ever hated the most? What cartoon that, whenever its brought up, you start raging inside your head and you grind your teeth?
>pic related, fuck this peice of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kTJMGLFSfM
newgrounds.com/portal/view/223809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wouldn't have been so bad if fanboy and chum chum actually learned from their fuck ups. But, instead they are allowed to be total asshats.

Tangent: Cred Forums agrees that Olga Pataki is Nika Futterman's only entertaining character, right? Her voice is easy to spot but she almost never plays anyone remotely funny or cool

Who else has she done?

Just a reminder that A.T. was turned down for this FB&CC.

If I remember right?

Ben 10
What a half assed borefest

Your a retard, alien force was godtier.

What a bunch of nonsense

Chop Socky Chooks

Fuck everything about that show.

Goddamn it OP why did you have to remind me of this show.

Every time I watch a French-made CG comedy I die a little more inside. Tripping the Rift, that Garfield abomination, I'm sure there are others I've blocked out.

Ladybug's been decent though.

>Cred Forums agrees that Olga Pataki is Nika Futterman's only entertaining character, right?

Wrong.

Canada has quite a few animated shows to explain.

Also

>MY NAME IS ANGELA HEY HELLO

My brother loved it. It caused me physical pain.

Boyster.

I fucking hated this show so much. This was probably the worst shit Disney XD has ever produced. And that's REALLY saying something.

Strictly Cred Forums-related, absolutely. Branch out and that's a big no.

i never even saw this show, but even as a 12 year old the characters designs made me want to fucking drink bleach, not only that but i remember they stopped the re runs of kappa mikey for this shit so that added some fuel to the fire

Steven universe is stupid and its shit but at least it's it's own thing and I don't find it offensive outside of the fandom and Cred Forums moderators

Ben 10 was great both in concept and execution, I got some heavy men in black the cartoon and series like that vibe from it especially when the grandpa is revealed to be some sorth of ex fbi guy

>That one time I tricked my friend into looking up rule 34 of Fanboy and Chum-Chum.

Happy imes

The Ripping Friends was the ugliest thing ever.Disgusting for the sheer joy of being ugly and disgusting.

I like Boyster

What's wrong with it?

As god awful as I found that technicolor eyesore, I actually enjoyed Stone Quackers quite well. Although that may be for the fact that the colors in the show didn't make it hard to look at for more than 15 seconds at a time.

Ed Edd n Eddy.

I know, I know, 'Shut the fuck up Boco'.

I still hate it.

>That episode those two fucks forced the gamer guy to delete his saves

Fuck those two they deserve every bop they get

False.

never quite that mad...but as a lad I really hated Alvin and the Chipmunks. the Ruby Spears one that by some miracle lasted the entirety of the 80s.

it was in constant syndication...it seems like it was just always on.

>False
You're not gonna refute the other guy's statement with that boring tryhard emo baldy.

I'm not really mad. Just disappointed.

>Autism Force
>literally Teen Angst: the show

look at this loser

I can't even remember if there was any angst in the show, because all the characters were so goddamned dull and shallow.

You cant leave us hanging like that

Why is Captain Sisko missing an eye?

Gonna go on a bit of a rant, but this cartoon reminds me of that amazing Onion skit for the movie The Internship, in which they called it the funniest movie of 2004 or something, when the movie was coming out in 2015.

Fanboy and Chumchum remind me of that. If it had come out like 10 years earlier, it'd probably be remembered fondly as funny and original. But when it came out, we've heard ALL the jokes. All the character archtypes, the storylines, had all been done. Its a show that came out past its due date.

literally no one was likeable

Maybe it's just because it's so new that my hate is fresh, but I gotta say this. The writing is shit so far, the art style is shit, the voices annoy me, and the animation isn't just bad, it's laughably lazy. It has no wit, originality, or charm, and doesn't seem to have anything but the minimum effort put into it.

I don't like the excuse that it's okay for cartoons to be shitty if they're intended for children, but this show can't even use that. It's insulting that they would even expect anyone to enjoy this.

You knew it was going to be posted anyway.

At least shit like Johnny Test and don't try to outright piss you off directly.

The first movie was the only good thing about it.

You people are fucking shit and need to get hit by a bus

But unlike johnny test and fanboy and chumchum, TTG is actually funny.

Yea the pilot was pretty good even though i hated everything else tee bee h

So is Family Guy.

hey you punk, why'd you ignore what he hates is actually good

I really don't hate it, but it is definitely my least favorite show.

Ed edd and eddy was shit. Fuck off, i like boco.

>family guy
>funny
Besides a few chuckles now and then its objectively shit. I dont understand why rick and morty gets nore hate then family guy here, rick and mortys actually good.

>Besides a few chuckles now and then
Maybe that was his point.
>I dont understand why rick and morty gets nore hate then family guy here, rick and mortys actually good.
Because Rick and Morty is at least worth bringing up and Cred Forums doesn't suck nearly every show's dick all the time like the other websites.

Yeah, fuck Fosters.

Like, why was it so bitter and uncomfortable to watch? It looked more upbeat and silly than it actually was.

Remember the episode where Wilt gets dehydrated and spends the entire episode graphically dying of heat stroke and continuously denied any liquids? How the fuck were we supposed to find that funny?

>That time Nick tried to appeal to toddler fetichists

Remember, they decided that show was TOO GOOD for broadcast.

The fuck is super president?

how about by not being an extinction-level sperg? It's a fuckin' comedy.

I bet seeing Jerry get away with "bullying" Tom all the time rustled your jimmies too

>Total Drama

Really? It's not awful, and there seems to be a pretty chill fanbase here

They still haven't aired the last 9 episodes here in the States. They've aired everywhere else.

How come in every terrible show, there's this one character that's designated as the bad guy, but doesn't really deserve any of the punishment delt at them. Do writers not know how Karma works?

See, the difference between Fosters and Tom and Jerry was Tom and Jerry was fucking funny.

Also, most of the times, Tom deserved the punishment he got

Tom and Jerry were both assholes. You're not supposed to root for one or the other, you're supposed to laugh at them being dicks to each other. That's the whole point.
It never "rustled my jimmies" or whatever that idiot said because I understood that.

Plus people who bitch and moan about how "bullied" Tom was conveniently ignore all the plenty of times he was the instigator, and all those times he got legit good hits on Jerry.

eh, I grew up watching British sitcoms on PBS, maybe that's why I don't get the hate. It's basically an even sillier cartoon Fawlty Towers.

Most sitcoms I actually liked growing up had almost no redeemable characters whatsoever, or the only remotely nice ones got ignored, shat upon and taken advantage of constantly. I guess it's also part of why I liked Billy & Mandy.

tl;dr cruelty is hilarious

Bloo in the pilot compared to how he was in the actual show was so jarring. He acted like such an asshole to everybody at Foster's to the point where I started questioning why Mac didn't kick his ass to the curb himself.

RWBY is an ungodly piece of shit.

Everything about it is sub-par and I have to see that shit fucking everywhere.

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

Feh writing/animation

I don't hate RWBY, I actually like it. But damn that animation is as stiff as my dick in a thicc thread.
How is that RWBY is so damn plank wood stiff while Redvs.Blue(when the Halo engine is not in use) looks so damn smooth?

While I've kind of washed my hands of all things rooster teeth, from what I've heard someone else took over RvB while Monty was putting more attention into RWBY and that person was a little better at their job.

>i've actually watched a decent amount of johnny test
>i only recently hate it
kill me, please.
I've somehow never heard of my life me or alfred hedgehog, of the new shows.
>hating on kappa mikey
what the fuck? It was great.

No kidding? Well damn. It certainly shows. Seasons 9/10 were hype as fuck.

Well take that with a grain of salt. It was something I read ages ago and was second hand internet information at best.

Now begone demon for I have humored you long enough and the rage is returning!

But that was the joke you humorless fuck

Keep in mind I am both a Neely fan AND a stoner, and I hate this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=5kTJMGLFSfM
Pilot? Bloo
Show? Fucking Wilt, Edwardo, Granny, its not hard to find someone likable

I've always hated the look of this Ren and Stimpy knock-off. Something about it feels so strange and awkward. I can't really describe it.

I may have ironically or unironically liked the Barnyard show, I cannot remember. Honestly I think many shows today make Johnny Test look like quality.

The Nut Shack is the worst show of all time. Period.

>Hero 108

I mean... it's not a great show, but it's not up there with shit like Planet Sheen and Johnny Test.

Yeah, I only like it because my waifu is in it, but damn if she isn't great. The rest of the show isn't all bad. Its only real flaw is how ungodly repetitive it is.The episodes that don't follow the usual episode pattern are good.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about fucking Planet Sheen.
Why did they think it was a good idea to make a cartoon about the weirdest side/support character of Jimmy Neutron and add the second weirdest one as a fucking alien the gets to support said side/support character.

I remember hearing that this show was supposed to be a parody of sketch comedy shows and it is intentionally bad. The original title was supposed to be ''TV Sucks'' apparently. Take it with a grain of salt though, I read it on the IMDB message boards.

If so than it potrays it pretty accuratley then. I just miss the days when Neeley things were clever parodies combined with well placed reference jokes, not what it is now with literal name drops that have no actual punchline behind it.
It's like you take the delivery out of a joke. You see there is a joke, but it was told very poorly, in TV form. Perhaps I am so critical BECAUSE I liked Neeley, but I'd say just watch it for yourself. Out of ~25 sketches you'll get like 1 chuckle, 10 "huh?"s (not the good kind), and 15 moments you cringe and want to change the channel.

I liked Eduardo

>doesn't really deserve any of the punishment
But he was kind of mean to them one you sick fuck

Isn't that the show that at one point had a totally different art style compared to the finished show?

It's pretty overrated. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either.

>Monster By Mistake
I remember watching this on Teletoon or whatever channel it was on. Goddamn looking back it was awful.
>"Let me tell ya about Johnny the Ghost!"

That's because It's half Japanese too. And I know what you mean, French CGI is as bad as Canadian Flash/Toon Boom

The Nutshack. Take away the hot spicy memes from the ripoff SilvaGunner and Pan and it's as bad of a show as I remember when I found it in 2012. Horat causes my brain to hurt.

>Globetrotters
>not the various rip offs of Scooby-Doo from that time period

>Three friends and Jerry

Nothing wrong with that, or am I blinded by nostalgia?

This list has Hammerman and New Kids on the Block, but no Kid n Play?

The first House Party was the only non-music thing that I liked from them.

This fucking film took a huge Taco Bell dump on everything I loved about the original. I even got mad just now when I looked for a picture to post.

Fucking Johnny Test.

The only redeeming bit is the sisters are hot.

And the mom, but i watched when i was younger cuz i wanted to fuck susan.

Mega babies

From the first time I saw that god awful intro as a kid I felt nothing but pure hate for it.

To be fair, at least a third of its seasons are absolute garbage.

It was supposed to be a darker, more serious series. Nickelodeon executives didn't want a serious action cartoon competing with Avatar (which was still running at the time of this show's creation), so they had it castrated into the monstrosity it is now.

Although, truthfully, I wouldn't be able to take anything seriously with Sheen as the main character.

Problem Solvers

Cartoon Network has earned my everlasting hatred for putting Sym-Bionic Titan on the chopping block and putting that neon colored, ass grade piece of shit show in it's place. Sym-Bionic Titan ended up getting written off for taxes while Problem Solvers had 2 seasons before dying out 26 episodes in(Season 2 only had 8 episodes, which were distributed by Netflix).
Sym-Bionic got shitcanned for nothing, we will never get a second season, and to this day I am still fucking mad.
2010 was the year CN became dead to me.

>Cred Forums doesn't suck nearly every show's dick all the time
there's a happy middle ground between sucking dick and curbstomping that Cred Forums tends to forget exists though

The first time I ever had to see a show I loved come back as a heartless, uninspired cash grab

Fuck me, forgot pic

I cheer on Tom the whole time.

That fucking theme song will be stuck in my head until the day I die.

Jimmy Neutron was one of those shows I felt got better as it went.

Why the hell would they give the most annoying character from it his own series, add in Carl but it's NOT CARL, give him a love interest when he was already with Libby, a wise cracking talking monkey, and a villain who did nothing but bitch about Sheen. It was complete garbage.

The Life And Times Of Tim.

I have weird nostalgia for Pro-stars. It was one of the few things I had on VHS growing up without cable. It was either VHS tapes or garbage after PBS stopped airing cartoons.

There was literally nothing wrong with Baby Looney Tunes.

What really pissed me off was that the animation looked better than jimmys and just thinking that we could habe another season of jimmies adventures in this animation style makes me sad

yeah man, Lola walks around naked in that

Ultimate Spider-Man. The show is awful, but the fact that it replaced Spectacular and has run longer makes me actually upset.

I'm not surprised, since your taste is horrible.

Definitely this. The movie pilot was so promising, then you watch the show and every character is a terrible person and it's really unappealing. Oddly enough, I hated Eduardo the most.

The one show worse than Johnny Test and TTG.

>King Kong Show
>HB Godzilla
>Cramp Twins

You better get out of my face with that shit.

I hated what I saw of Sushi Police. Don't have a picture of it so have this funny comic.

I remember seeing four consecutive episodes while laid out with fever. This and Two Stupid Dogs will be the only thing to watch in my personal hell.

That is not funny, that is just awful.

>Loonatics Unleashed

Why did you have to remind me that this existed?

Forgot to filter you in my mobile as well, faggot

Eh. I find his comics funny. Besides, this is Cred Forums, expect offensive jokes.

Obligatory newgrounds.com/portal/view/223809

You're delusional, seek help.

1st season was a great show. 2nd and 3rd were just "ok"

I haven't watched any more of it

groszek

There's nothing wrong with Baby Looney Toons. I felt it was calming to watch when I was a kid.

We didn't even get a fucking Sym-Bionic Titan DVD release. They WANT me to illegally download it!

And in the one episode where he's a nice guy, he gets the worst punishment he's ever received.

Clutch Cargo, Kappa Mikey, He-Man, and Fang Face have no reason to be on there. They weren't good, but I wouldn't call any of them the worst cartoons ever.

I liked the HB Godzilla show. I'd really like to see that idea and design made today. And since it isn't the 70s we don't get Godzooky so everybody wins.

Sheep and the Big City is the reason why I can't stop making puns out of everything.

pchła

i don't know your problem this show isn't that bad
yes it's a piece of shit but it never claimed to be more than that.
and that makes it half decent

How old are you?
The show is just a bunch of convoluted nonsesnse

The Garfield Show.
Do you remember when everyone was pissed at Teen Titans Go's "YOUR NEW FAVOURITE SHOW" commercials? Imagine if instead of being in commercials it was the actual show regularly breaking the fourth wall to remind the viewers that this is the best cartoon ever made and everyone loves it. That is The Garfield Show.

Garfield is good you faggot

Not being pretentious doesn't make it better. It was a bad show by all regards. Now shush I like to see people get mad at petty things

>cramp twins
I never thought a show could have so much cringe

Not the CG show.

>Besides, this is Cred Forums
No, this is Cred Forumsmblr.

better take back those words famalam

Tom and Jerry knew how to make slapstick, Foster's is just one episode being unnecessarily bitter after the other.

Today I will remind them.

Because our pain is joy to other people

Agreed nothing was worth it.

błena dzidzia

Said every Loud House Fan ever!

Ever After High > RWBY

I think the biggest problem with RWBY is that Monty didn't quite explain to Miles and the other writer what he wanted to do with the story and characters before he died. Like, yeah, he got ideas from a shitload of anime but using a God Eater style of weaponry (blades + other stuff that double as guns) and having most major characters have a fairy tale name or appearance (which feels abandoned by now) is a pretty interesting concept that could've expanded quite nicely.
Vol 1 felt simple and compressed nicely enough to enjoy on its own; animation was floaty as fuck, fights felt a bit too choreographed, and voice acting failed in several places.
Vol 2 expanded more into the plot and gave us a more immersive world, added a mystery side-plot (that was fucking forgotten); voice acting improved slightly more, fights were a bit more fluid and had a sense of spontaneity, and animation was less floaty.
Vol 3 centered the plot into one single spot that we've already seen (despite vol 1&2 having different places other than Vale and the school) but added "much more" by having all these other characters from other places we could've seen instead, dropped plot points and concepts left and right to get to the conclusion quicker (they wanted 12 episodes only), pacing started well but then rushed to the end, suddenly there's superpowers and magic bullshit that isn't related to Dust (they could've done so much more with Dust, but they kept it to ammunition instead), a lot of badly written grimdark and tragic moments to "hype" the next volume, introduced(?) a new villain out of nowhere at the end that we've never seen or was hinted at even though we knew Cinder existed and was operating behind the scenes since the first episode of vol 1, animation dropped fluidity and fights were way too grounded. Also, the bunny girl's ability is to copy others from pictures, that felt like a cop out desu.

tl;dr: RWBY would've improved if Monty hadn't died.

Miles Luna (one of the head writers of RWBY) was directing it for at least a season or two. I'm not sure he is now. I think he might be responsible for how shit most of the rt shorts are now. They've done like five "what your something says about you" shorts and they're all buzzfeed trash.

Then why wasn't it fucking funny?

What about RWBY chibi stuff they've released? What do you think of that?

You know I didn't actually loath this show. But it was clearly a attempt to bring back the feel of what an original nick cartoon from the 90's would feel like. But Honestly the entire comedy of it dated as fuck and MC's like Fanboy and chum chum had faded by the time it came about. So it was unappealing to kids and more like a cruel mockery of nicktoon for those in their 20's.

I loved the shit out of this show. Maybe I'm just a sucker for terrible, terrible puns.

What, no Beast Machines?