Why didn't he just send Jack through another time portal?

Why didn't he just send Jack through another time portal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't just keep pushing your problems through time portals. But it would be funny if Aku tricked Jack with a portal to the past actually leading further into the future.

I TWOOO OPEN A POORTAL

Why didn't he send himself back in time and kill jack as a kid?
Why didn't he go back in time for round 2.0 with the divine trinity?
Why did he stop growing when his original potential was much greater at the beginning of time?
Why can't the sword harm the minions of Seth? why are they above Aku in that regard? They're clearly pure evil, and Aku is a much superior ancient evil
Why did Horus not finish Aku when he manifested on Earth?
Why won't Aku just stalk Jack for two weeks until sleep deprivation permanently fucks him up? Just send a beetle every 7 minutes for 14 days and you win nigga

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Aku has never been threatened by anything other than Jack, so he has no idea how to deal with a legitimate threat, hence all the trial and error.

>Why didn't he go back in time for round 2.0 with the divine trinity?
Aku is a tiny fragment of the black mass that Vishnu, Odin and Horus fought together. And the battle looked pretty one-sided when we saw it.

>Why did he stop growing when his original potential was much greater at the beginning of time?
When he was causing cracks all around? Pretty sure he cans till do that, all the potion (or whatever Jack's dad was carrying) did was giving him consciousness.

>Why can't the sword harm the minions of Seth? why are they above Aku in that regard? They're clearly pure evil, and Aku is a much superior ancient evil
I don't recall Jack failing to kill them in that episode. Didn't they parry all his blows? Plus, it was shown in the evil robots episodes that sometimes Jack just isn't physically strong enough to cut through his enemies.

>Why did Horus not finish Aku when he manifested on Earth?
He's one of the god that forged the sword.

>Why won't Aku just stalk Jack for two weeks until sleep deprivation permanently fucks him up? Just send a beetle every 7 minutes for 14 days and you win nigga
Not evil enough.

>Pretty sure he cans till do that
But since he emerged he never did. He regenerates to his original tiny fragment, but he won't regrow back to his original self.

>I don't recall Jack failing to kill them in that episode.
Jack summoned Horus to do it for him. They parried the sword (different how in itself) but multiple times Jack slashed them like he did Aku, and they almost instantly regenerated. They didn't burn like Aku did.

>He's one of the god that forged the sword.
Yes, but why wouldn't he finish off Aku after killing the minions of Seth?

>Jack finally finds a portal leading back to the past
>jumps through it, and it brings him back to exactly where he needed to be
>Aku opens another portal right under him before he lands on his feet, so he falls back even further into the future

Why didn't Aku just appease him by giving him blowjobs whenever he wanted?

>Why did he stop growing when his original potential was much greater at the beginning of time?
Because he's only a tiny portion of the primordial evil.

>Why can't the sword harm the minions of Seth?
Because they're deities in the same line that the sword was created, Aku isn't.

the only thing I can say is that without jack, aku is nothing.
jack can make things for aku really interesting and make his time on earth actually fun.

This is a plot point in the upcoming series. Jack's gone on the downlow and Aku's gotten so bored that he's turned up the destruction to entertain himself.

a being like aku cannot mantain himself amused for so long, destruction can become really tedious and boring, the more he destroys the more he get bored, aku complete himself if there's someone there to challenge him.
Jack completes Aku and oddly enough, that can go both ways.
Jack have become a primordial piece to Aku and now he cannot live without jack being there to stop him and putting his intelligence to test.

>Why didn't he send himself back in time and kill jack as a kid?
pretty sure he tried in one episode

I have a theory on this one.
Jack has long given up finishing his quest and simply wanders the world, helping whenever he can but never looking for people to help, he just assists those he stumbles across.
Aku, on the meantime, has continued his rule, and was happy at first to know that Jack wasn´t going after him anymore. Proud of having destroyed the samurai's will, Aku indulged in expanding his dominion of the galaxy.
However, as time went on, he grew bored, and thus he became more brutal. And more. Always trying to get a way to entertain himself and maybe just attract some worthy adversary once more. Until it reaches a point when Aku just doesn´t care anymore and plans to not rule, but destroy everything, absolutely everything.
Only then will Jack step up and despite knowing, or at least believing he doesn´t stand a chance to return home, he´ll go after Aku once more, this time entirely focused in killing him for good.

The divine trinity would've fucked him up, I'm sure.

Does even Aku remember ever fighting them?

but here's the thing, aku doesn't have the heart to actually kill him anymore, jack is HIS rival and other HALF, Aku is the chaotic darkness and Jack is the light that brings order to this world.
Aku became aware that he and jack became a yin and yang, he NEEDS jack.
Jack has been the only one that can mantain Aku entertained a eternity, Jack is the only one that put Aku intelligence to test, Jack makes him feel challenge and the only one that keep fighting him and defeat him.
Aku has come to enjoy and become addicted to the frustration that Jack give him, every single plan he makes in order to defeat this warrior is frustrated, Jack is the perfect challenge for him, because Jack will always be there to break through his limits and give him a new challenge.
Aku will not and never be able to kill Jack, the samurai is too unique and special for him to actually kill him, Jack has been the only one that makes him feel alive and the only one that will put his whole self to test and push him to his limits.
Jack is too special and precious to Aku for him to kill him at last, Jack did it, Aku is addicted to him and cannot live without him being there.

I don't think aku will take it if someone managed to kill jack.

So basically, Jack quitting on his quest is the worst thing he could have done to Aku; depriving him of his ying. You know what? I buy that. I think that after a certain point, Jack would be so fed up of Aku's shit he´d give up on the world only to finally piss off Aku. A simple "Not playing your game anymore. I´m out". And as a result Aku becomes more brutal intending to make Jack come out and fight him again.

>Why didn't he send himself back in time and
kill jack as a kid?
>Why didn't he send himself back in time and kill jack as a kid?
Maybe he can only go forwards?

Presumably the other gods permanently destroyed his original potential, Aku was the peak of how much that tiny sliver could gro

>Why can't the sword harm the minions of Seth? why are they above Aku in that regard? They're clearly pure evil, and Aku is a much superior ancient evil
It can't because they're not evil, just high tier servants of a God.

>Why did Horus not finish Aku when he manifested on Earth?
Gods have other shit to do. Also, they tend to be dicks. Ask the Jews.

>Why won't Aku just stalk Jack for two weeks until sleep deprivation permanently fucks him up? Just send a beetle every 7 minutes for 14 days and you win nigga
It's demonstrated in the show that there are places Aku's eyes can't see, maybe Jack pit stops in those places. Also he's not truly omniscient or omnipotent, he can only see what his probes see, and he can only send beetles if he's got a factory nearby or whatever.

Well, current time travel theories suggest that if possible, time travel would only be possible forward once you reach the speed of light, so that makes sense.

Why won't Aku just rape the samurai?

He already got willing sex

Oh...right.

Jeez Aku, there is such a thing as hate fucking but that's taking it a little to far.

What do you think her orgasm sounded like?

I imagine it would be feminine at first, before becoming an Aku laugh as Jack goes from happy relaxed smile to sudden shock.

And at the same time Jack has lost his will to save the future

> Just send a beetle every 7 minutes for 14 days and you win nigga
Aku can't maintain that level of production for a protracted war. He'd discredit himself over the extreme losses, costing him morale and stability in his realm, making even bigger problems than a solo samurai

Oh shit I can hear this now
> ah! Ah! ah!
> Ha! Ha! Ahahahahaha!
> FOOLISH SAMURAI
> NOW ITS MY TURN MM?

Aku has already won. Jack's just his plaything as far as he's concerned.

He goes around on a motorcycle carrying around a gun Mad Max style. That seems a pretty good idea of losing your will to save others and focusing on saving yourself.
Then again, this being Jack, I´m certain he still can´t help but heed the cries of those in need he stumbles across. I think the only scene they described for us was Jack saving a robot woman and her daughter from a bunch of beetle robots.

Is this the greatest cartoon ever made thus far?

It's seriously incredible.

Until Jack decided to dump him and now Aku crawls all over the floor hoping Jack will penetrate him with his sword once again

I could imagine Aku sitting in on a villains poker game where they talk about how they fucked with their respective heroes.

>"So then I bashed in Batsy's dear old sidekick with a crowbar and left him for dead HOOHAAHAAHAA"
>Galactus, Aku, Darkseid, Thanos and Dr Doom all clap.
>"All right Aku, tell us yours."
>"YES. GALACTUS WISHES TO KNOW HOW YOU FOUGHT WITH YOUR SAMURAI."
>"Very well! I, Aku, shall tell you of my most devious plan to bring depair onto the samurai. I had transformed myself into a beautiful and then I gained his affections, he took me into his bedchambers and he spilled his seed into my womb. In that moment of bliss I revealed myself unto him, with a mighty laugh. "FOOLISH SAMURAI, I, AKU NOW BEAR YOUR SEED!"
>"And that is how I, Aku, ruined the samurai!"
>The other villains looked on in confusion and disgust, before Joker throws down his cards.
>"GO FISH!"

he will stop after he see that the samurai has really given up, to him, Jack is the first and only one who can make him feel like this.
Aku will stalk him and go as far as to let his whole empire and legend to fall in order to make Jack willing to fight him and "just to make him happy, see there jack?, you don't have to be like this anymore...", Aku will go as far as to beg Jack to make things go back as it where before he gave up.
Aku right now doesn't realize that if Jack is not there anymore then anything he will do is POINTLESS, it doesn't mean anything if there isn't a challenge.
no matter what or how, Aku has already gave up in conquesting the galaxy and instead he wants to make Jack to fight him.
Aku will realize he is nothing without Jack and incredibly enough, give up entirely on causing more damage.
it will be pointless if Jack will not be there to stop him and give him the thrill he fells every single time he fight him.

I love this thread

samurai jack threads on Cred Forums are always top-tier and comfy

Why are you fags in every samurai jack thread?

Can't talk about something without having sex attached to it?

Waifufags ruined this board.

the only funny thing about waifufags is that they're amusing when you make them mad.

When it comes to simple yet potent and solid storytelling, I´d say it is. It´s amazing how much emotions it can get across with some silent shots and a few well placed words. Also, the comedy can be surprisingly surrealistic, which classes to much with the overall serious tone of the series that it can make it even more hilarious. I´d honestly say this cartoon is unique in its genre and took many risks that no other cartoon would ever take, specially for its time. Little dialogue, a lot of emphasis on atmosphere, adult themes, some pretty gruesome violence... While I´m not so sure it's the best cartoon ever made, it´s undoubtedly one of the best ever.

Because Yin and Yang are a major part of asian culture. While they strictly oppose each other they still belong in harmony.

Kinda like the show. Guess it fits us.

So, Aku is the Joker? Only funnier and less gay.

> Aku
> Less gay
I got some BAD news for ya champ.

did you really had to remind us that...

Aku doesn´t have a penis; he can´t be either gay nor straight

Soo... the real question is did Jack impregnate him/her/its?

You p-pussy...

What would Aku do with Jack's kid or kids?
Maybe he´d train them to beat their father, knowing Jack wouldn´t dare kill his own child.
Huh. This story just got dark(er).

>Maybe he´d train them to beat their father, knowing Jack wouldn´t dare kill his own child.
>Huh. This story just got dark(er).
Damn, just think about the possibilities.

If they went that direction, I´d be willing to accept Aku having kids in the reboot. Imagine the fucking reveal that Jack and Aku had sex offscreen during that season 1 episode.

> Aku trains the runt to be super evil
> He's a useless goody two shoes that walks grandmas across the screet
> JACK!

>He fights Jack
>Jack is unable to fight back
>Even after all this years he cannot bring himself to kill a child
>Not even his greatest enemy's child
>His son takes Jack's life
>And his sword
>With one parent less, The Child has one last objective in mind
>Purging the hellish womb that conceived them.
>Killing Aku

What episode was that from?

>"TODAY JUNIOR I SHALL TEACH YOU HOW TO SUBJICATE THE PEOPLES OF MY KINGDOM"
>Aku looks left and right and sees an elderly lady trying to cross a busy street with many speeding cars
>"YES, A FINE SPECIMIN. JUNIOR! GO HELP THAT WOMAN INTO TRAFFIC!"
>Aku Jr nods his head silently and flies into the city leaving a black trail of flames before landing in front of the old lady.
>"Oh hello there little boy!" She laughs.
>Aku Jr's face intensifies like Jack's stare.
>"WAHAHAHA, HUH?"
>Aku looks through a POWTAL and sees that Junior is helping the elderly lady across the street, slashing at speeding cars with his black flames.
>"FOOLISH SAMURAI, YOUR SEED RUINS HIS BLACKENED HEART!"
>Aku Jr and the Elderly Woman make it to the other side of the road.
>"What a nice boy!"
>She offers him a piece of candy.
>Aku Jr looks at the candy, and then at the elderly lady. He shoots his frog tongue at her and swallows her whole before flying back to Aku's palace.
>"AWHAHAHAHA, BUT YOU'VE DONE WELL ENOUGH CHILD! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Season 1 Episode 6: Jack And The Warrior Woman

We need someone to draw Aku Junior

>That episode where Aku tricks hack into almost having sex

>Almost

> Today my Son, you shall be in charge of this robot factory! Show those fools the might of Aku!
> Aku Jr. places job openings
> 40 hr weeks, Unions, health care, dental plans, the works
> "Junior, no! What are you doing?!"
> Tired laborers roam in from across the land
> Production intensifies
> Become local hero
> "We'll be ruined at this rate!"
> Move production overseas
> Sell out to local monopoly
> The factories were a sham
> Workers were paid in useless time shares
> All the profits hidden in offshore acounts
> Chapter 11 any and all expenses
> Buy 18 yachts
> Play golf in the bahamas
> "Muahahahahaha! That's my boy!"

Aku junior has the evil of Aku and the intelligence of a human. Be afraid.

Rewatching the episode and so far I have seen shit that even implies that

They even got an Arab lap dance. Those two are fucking kinky.

>The muscle man dancer

Holy fuck I completely forgot about that guy

oh Aku.Jr you crazy~

That was pretty considerate of them, you have to give them that.

Why not? He's, for all intents and purposes, a deity and he's fuckin evil. The fuck does he care about any lasting influences on time & space?

Because Aku occupies time and space. Can't rule over something that isn't there.

It's funny because even Bleedman for all his cringe acknowledges that without Jack Aku really has nothing to do. It's kind of a Batman and Joker relationship.

Because he's bored and jack is the closest one he can have fun with him

youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM

>Aku gets so bored he destroys shit to get Jack to come out
>When Jack finally reveals himself, Aku's reminded of the mortality of man
>TFW he realizes one day the Foolish Samurai will die and pass the mantle on
>To ANOTHER FOOLISH SAMURAI

The true origin of Aku's daughters, what better way to kill the samurai than with his own kids.