Why is this so adorable?

Why is this so adorable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtWJM25FwU0
youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0
goodnewsfinland.com/gigglebug-launches-world-s-first-facial-expression-controlled-mobile-game/
mega.nz/#F!DNlD0CiQ!o5MWAdWL_JyW9ZbDztD_5g
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4000425
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4001235
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you want to have sex with it, and your brain automatically translates 'boner-inducing' into 'adorable'.

You're disgusting.

bump

What the fuck does "kakkiainen" mean?

That webm just makes me think of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtWJM25FwU0

doesn't it mean "Gigglebug"?

I'd giggle her bug.

Oh god. Susumu Hirasawa. His music is beautiful and FUCKING TERRIFYING.

youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

Welll
no
it's called "schema of childlike characteristics"

It's a general word for a lot of smaller mythological creatures. Like a small, more harmless version of troll or goblin. Slightly malicious but not really dangerous, rather just a bother, something slightly harmful that disturbs you or pulls pranks like slashing fishing nets or such like that. It was thought that if there's will o' wisps on the graveyard, its the kakkiainens pulling tricks, or that if you have an argument with your neighbour, you should sing some protective spells to drive any remaining kakkiainen's (believed to be invited in or created by the arguing) out the house. However it's also been used to mean small bugs.

Kakka means something like "poop", so kakkiainen sounds a bit like "poopian" or "little poophead" or such.

What's this?

goodnewsfinland.com/gigglebug-launches-world-s-first-facial-expression-controlled-mobile-game/
It's Gigglebug. A character from a Finnish brand that consists of at least apps and a cartoon. The creators were also responsible for the animation you see on the Studio Killers music videos.

I almost got to work on this cartoon, I'm still mad.

> It's Gigglebug.

Found it!

> that hedgehog

L-lewd.

> I almost got to work on this cartoon, I'm still mad.

Share pls.

Bump.

>tfw Cred Forums isn't even the first place you've seen people who think the hedgehog is lewd

Did it generate content?

Isn't it the other way around?

please tell us the story

>tfw Finns can into animation
You probably have Sweden and Norway beat with this, but you still have a ways to go to match Denmark.

It generated some content on Cred Forums.

that fucking face app

look at that ahegao bunny

Please post.

hedgehog has the cutest faces

also some user uploaded and translated the first 5 eps

just download the ep and the associated .ass file

mega.nz/#F!DNlD0CiQ!o5MWAdWL_JyW9ZbDztD_5g

Someone should make one of these for the bunny.
>inb4 "lel, links are too lewd"
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4000425
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4001235

Not lewd, but knowing how unironically triggering this is to Cred Forums moderation, spoilered.

>fucking Wagner
I should smack the taste out your mouth for making me look at those pics.

I like it. But I like most extremely stylized styles. It's fun even if it doesn't look great.

Based Wolf.

Here's a better question: why does it make me think of fluffy abuse?

That snake is staring through me.
It knows my sins.

I hope translation user is doing ok at college

Well, you're not wrong

hot

i want to protect her smile

city bunny is cute

That doesn't qualify as lewd?

of course not

dont be such a prude

it's a clever parody of the music video to surfing on a rocket by air

lewd

Thanks user!

Well, it's alright, the maths preparation course is kinda frustrating since they use mathematical notation that I never used or encountered in high school. It makes fairly easy calculations pretty hard because at times I don't really know what is happening.

Otherwise, it's been alright, learning programming is fun, and tech studies also gives me a good excuse to fuck around with Linux in a virtual machine. Studies are time consuming though, and I should probably give a bit more effort to some stuff than I do at the time.

Which means I'm not actively looking at getting to subbing the earlier episodes, but it might happen. Just don't count on it.

good to hear you're doing ok

i failed college algebra twice. studies are more important than making subs for us. we'll be fine user. they're bound to release an english version since all the apps and the site are in english.
we'll be fine

Thanks user, and yes, we'll be fine. Just gotta work hard, do my best and hope things turn out good.

An English release would be pretty dope.

i want to fuck the snake

Downloaded.

Hope you guys tlanslate others if there is more.

Do you know if this show was a commercial success and we can expect more from the studio and more quality animations from Finland in general?

Well, the Finnish state broadcasting company YLE and Helsingin Sanomat newspaper (probably the biggest one in Finland) had some news about it, telling that the show, apps etc. apparently have a good amount of potential for exporting. It's been sold to 13 countries, and the company gathered a 1,7 million euro funding to produce the show. According to the CEO and producer Anttu Herlin, a TV animation show like this hasn't been made in Finland since the Moomins. Weird comment though, since it was animated in Japan, but I understand the point though.

An interesting tidbit from the Helsingin Sanomat article: in Finland it's only possible to get about a third of the funding for a children's show from the domestic market while in the rest of Europe the domestic market funding can make up more than a half of the total funding. Also, this show is the biggest animation show produced in Finland according to the article. It's gonna be 62 episodes long, so I'm gonna have my hands full if I want to translate all of that. Here's hoping for an English release, at least after the YLE broadcast it will be aired in Switzerland, Denmark and Sweden.

A total of 15 people are working on the show in the Gigglebug studio at the Töölö district of Helsinki and at Mikkeli. They also got a foreign animator and a foreign writer working on the project from abroad.