Would Bruce forgive Jason if he unloaded his entire clip into the Joker's head here?

Would Bruce forgive Jason if he unloaded his entire clip into the Joker's head here?

No, he would have snapped, and tackled jason and then ground and pound his face until he was dead. He would then slowly cradle jokers body, sobbing, and try to find a lazarus pit to revive him.

Sad part is I get the feeling this is plausible. Bruce's speech on the Joker makes me legitimately wonder if he has sexual feelings for him and cares more about his well-being than Jason.

Yes, he would have forgive him, he gets mad, feels guilty, then forgives him and tries to make Jason a better person with some hardass dad love.

Yes, even in the movie when the bomb is going to explode he reaches to save Jason and totally ignores the Joker.

Too bad he survived anyway.

You know what happens when Joker goes away? When all of Batman's rogues go away? There's no longer a need for Batman. Superman can always be Superman without a Brainiac or a Luther or a Doomsday or a Darkseid, but Batman needs his crazies to stay Batman. And if Batman goes away, all that's left is Bruce Wayne, a man who threw his life away because he's still internally a child, unable to cope and move on from his parents' deaths, and he doesn't want to face reality. Killing Joker is the first step towards killing Batman, because as long as Joker is alive, Batman can rationalize he's not crazy... Especially when compared to the psychopath that's the Clown Prince of Crime.

so tldr, batman is fucking insane

Maybe, his entire thing through Jason's... Rebellious phase was put down the guns, come home and we'll get you help. The only time Jason got punished for his actions was Morrison's DickBats, though admittedly Jason was at his crazies there, even Bruce would probably throw him in Blackgate for that whole thing.

Eventually.

>clip

Would Bruce forgive Jason if he unloaded his entire load into the Joker's ass here?

it was a shit story to begin with, Batman literally tried to kill the Joker in Death in the family for what he did or in Knightfall when he got his hands on Joker

Probably, but he wouldn't want to admit that he would.

I feel that if batman does end up killing the joker, someone or something even crazier might just find its way to take the place of the joker

Considering Bruce didn't give a damn that time Jason fried/skewered (depending on which version you went with) Joker in the DCAU, I think he'd probably do .

That's stupid, Batman functions just fine when he thinks Joker's in Arkham and there's never a real lack of crime in the world. If he cleaned up Gotham totally, he could just move on to another city.

>Batman functions just fine when he thinks Joker's in Arkham
Because he subconsciously knows he'll get out again in 24 hours. He most likely looks forward to it.

Technically, that was Tim.

But really, it was Jason with Tim's name.

You seem to forget why Batman came about in the first place. Did you forget the mobsters?

as if the Joker would stay dead
he died two times in Snyder's run alone and he came back

The movie though. Which fixes the problem in the comic where he nearly kills Jason trying to stop him.

That was Tim, and the DCAU never went into the whole psychosis part of batmans character. They never touched on the fact that he was insane.

You have to remember that Tim from Return of the Joker was mindbroken so he could sorta be forgiven for killing him.

This. Does anyone have that page where Batman throws a batarang and it embeds itself into Jason's neck to save the Joinker?

>Tim from Return of the Joker was mindbroken so he could sorta be forgiven for killing him
I wouldn't say UtRH Jason is exactly mentally stable though.

And in Hush. And was willing to watch Gordon shoot the fucker. Hell Joker shouldn't even have survived the end of Death in the family but lol comics.

Yeah, but that Jason only had a Lazarus pit to fuck his head up after being nearly brain dead. That Tim was under the torturing hand of Joker for weeks on end if I recall right. That's why the Arkham Knight version of Jason would be more sympathetic and actually make sense of why he's so fucking violent.

Yeah, never really understood why they went with that direction with that comic.

Considering how Bruce felt about Jason that was a really strange way to end it.

>clip

Winick admitted he didn't really know how to end the comic, also the whole subplot of nuking Bludhaven was full on retarded. He also admitted he had no idea what else to use Jason for afterwards because he only thought about using him for one simple story. That's it.

OP here, these replies were my only intention.

You'd be better off making something similar to when someone asked /k/ if single individual could take on a M1 Abrams with only hand grenades.

Probably. No matter how much Bruce screams about it he always forgives his sons. Sure its a double standard but who doesnt have one when it comes to family?

Because a wacky clown and a penguin-themed crime lord killed his parents.

You probably thought you were saying something deep huh faggot.

Deeper than your father ever got into your mother's cavernous pussy with his tiny prick. Faggot.

If I'm remembering right he thought he'd written Jason as a villain, and was really surprised when people found his viewpoint/story sympathetic.

Why arent Batman hate thread banned yet?

We need hate generals so this autistic idiots stop making 30 batman threads a day

They'd move to something else anyway.

>someone or something even crazier might just find its way to take the place of the joker
Like one of the other two jokers that exist and are canon?

No, like the guy who has a bit of poo on his finger and keeps trying to touch you with it.

thats a semi-auto pistol, its a magazine not a clip

Who the fuck puts a magazine in a gun? How does it even fit unless you fold it?

That's not true at all, he'd just go back to taking on street crime.

>clip

Or move to another city, or work on dismantling international crime rings.

That sounds like a pretty big boner, user.

Remember that one comic where Batman would pretend to be a prostitute to catch that one hooker killing criminal? He had to suck off a bunch of guys until he found him.

Would Bruce forgive Jason if he raped the Joker here?

No, but Gordon would give him the freedom of the city so there's that.

user, Batman still tried to protect Jason even after beating down Tim and stabbing Damian.

So yeah, he will forgive him.

This has been established and he even mentioned it himself in Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

*shooting Damian.

name 1 (one) person who batman cares about more than the joker

Yeah, but who protected them when Bruce would come home and look for the closest person within reach to sleep with. Alfred? Don't make me laugh.

His shitty dead parents who haven't been alive for over a decade. Who he became an overdramatic faggot over and refused to grow up and move on because he had too much time and money on his hands.

Thomas Wayne.

Want another? Martha Wayne.

Azbats could have killed Joker. The GCPD stopped him. Hilarious right?

Batman just can't give up that sweet little green clown pucker.

>Punisher
>killing any major relevant character

Keep dreaming Frank

Yes, because he'll return due to a supernatural external force.

it's always the same cherrypicked panels from runs older than many posters here, what's even the point of still posting them

Snyder is that you? That horrible line was in your shit storyarch Death of the Family

comics are shit

Quit whining. Your husbando wants to plunge it deep into a psychotic clown's anus. Accept it.

>Heavy Rain.jpg

>press X to Jason

I would hope Gotham would give Jason a fucking medal if he did.

Fuck Batman & his shitty code. I don't care if the Joker is insane, he's killed so many innocent people & ruined so many lives that it doesn't matter.

>DiMaggio will never voice the Joker again
>We'll be stuck with Troy Baker doing a discount brand Mark Hamill until the end of time

I hope this is out of context and that the Joker has a bomb somewhere which is set to go off if he dies

Out of context, he needed information from the Joker.

if the people actually wanted Joker dead he would be already

truth is that no one wants him dead

That's literally exactly the story.

DiMaggio got to gravelly sounding at times. It's like MGS:PW David Hayter. Sounds like he was hitting the cigs harder than before.

Would you forgive your adopted son if he killed your boyfriend?

The image of someone killing Joker during some massive multi-faction battle, right in front of Bruce, has always made me grin... Especially if it was just reflexively removing a threat, Midnighter-style, before moving right onto the next guy trying to kill them.

What's his fucking problem?

Who doesn't want him dead, besides Batman and Gordon?

Oh right, the writers.

Writer's have to inject needless friction into Jason and Bruce's interactions, even when it makes no real sense.

There were a dozen other ways he could've approached Jason about resurrecting Damian, for instance...

Nobody needs forgiven for killing him.

This would make for a fun Elseworlds team-up story.

Why would he forgive Jason for killing his boyfriend?

No wonder this edgy garbage couldn't survive and they got bought by DC.

he is homosexual for Joker.

You casuals are retarded. Read more comics.

Batman would give him a bunch of shit-talk, then cast him out, and the pain and anger would drive Jason to become a new bat-villain. We all know how this shit goes by now.

I'm sure Bruce wouldn't mind at all as it's impossible to unload a "clip" from a magazine based firearm

in the movie he was literally going away leaving Jason alone with the Joker

he could have killed him right there and now instead of shooting Batman

Why do you know so much about guns? Planning a school shooting?

Yeah, but Joker would be back in 18 months with no explanation

How do you live on Earth Edge, where good guys kill bad guys and bad guys kill good guys all the time?

Must be tough for you.

It's called a MAGAZINE, fuckwad.

/k/ has spoken. There will be peace in the valley.

Not really. I live in faggot land where everyone does the right thing and my gaping semen covered asshole shoots out rainbows and moonbeams.

It's pretty easy when you can differentiate between reality and fictional works.

Hopefully you will too one day.

>faggot land

If that ws the case I would love Midnighter and Apollo.

You sound like one of those folks who think that all people who are savvy with firearms are guaranteed to shoot up a school.

I was molested by a school shooter when I was a kid.

no. only bruce is allowed to violate the joker's manpussy.

this chart desperately needs to be updated.

Would Batman rape the Joker if it would bring back his parents?

better question, would Batman rape his parents to bring back the Joker?

Would Batman let the Joker rape HIM if it would bring back his parents?

Hillary sucks at putting on her lipstick.

Thank good summer is over tomorrow, getting sick of the shit.

I know, you'll be away from it once you go back to school.

Remember that Batman TAS episode where an attorney confirms that Batman's rogues created themselves by being fucking unstable to begin with? Maybe some of them wouldn't exist, but more of Batman's villains were created by Wayne Tech having no psych evaluation than by Batman existing.

Is his body twisting the right way?

>clip

See you in math class.

I told you I don't teach math. I teach history.

You keep sitting in Mr. Johnson's chair he is going to send you to the office again.

You keep sitting in Mr. Johnson's lap and he doesn't seem to mind.

No, people are more afraid of Batman and the law.