I want to pet that tail

and this is from?

Civil war II: choosing sides 6.

C U T E
U
T
E

is there more of her?

Were the White Fox comics ever translated? I've started getting into manhwa webtoons (mainly because they tend to make for 10/10 reaction images) and was thinking of checking her run out but have had zero luck tracking any of it down.

Cuuuuuute

She was in Contest of Champions and the first issue of ANAD Deadpool. She also had her own run published in Korea, but it's never been translated to English. Which is pretty weird considering you'd think Marvel would want that stuff available for Americans once they started pushing her in 616 proper.

Anyways, I'll post her back-up story from today since it hasn't been storytimed.

I assume this is close to what Carol's MCU costume will look like...I like it

I'm intrigued by this character, and I'm not one of this fags who says that about any new waifubait character like Spider Gwen. I'd read a book about Silver Fox, especially with this art.

More Sana Takeda Carol, at last!

It's her current costume, she's just not wearing her gloves.

desu this
waifufaggotry aside (looks like) it's a nice character and could hold her own book, it could be a nice addition to the multiculturalism that marvel is trying to do
also that art 10/10

and i need to know that the fug is a kumiho and what they are even talking about

>and i need to know that the fug is a kumiho and what they are even talking about
Korean-version of the Nine-tailed Fox. Except instead of being actual foxes, they're QT fox girls.

So her grandmother was a nine-tailed fox that got boned by some regular human.

ok, thanks
now i need this book even more since that sounds interesting and weird

get it together marvel or just give it some vague yuri and /u/ will translate it

Some of it was translated on pop mythology, but it was never completed.

Here, but it was never completed though.
>popmythology.com/avengers-electric-rain-1-english-translation/

DOES Cred Forums HAVE A Cred Forums-RELATED KITSUNE THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHIT?

THIS IS THE AGE OF MIRACLES AND WONDERS!

Oh man, a nice new cutie added to the 616. And she's a Korean fox girl. She and Cho meet up yet? I think he'd fall in love. Maybe he'd even invite her to the all Asian club

>Cho already in a relationship with Gorgongirl
>Korean fox girl tries to steal him
>Herc shows up with a bunch of other female monstergirls who "need a human host"

Marvel's Monstergirls of Manhattan FUCKING WHEN.

>Cho already in a relationship with Gorgongirl
Hasn't that been over for a while now?

This art is awesome. Who's the artist? What else are they doing or done in past?

Sana Takeda.

>muh dick
Goddamn it, he's being wasted on Monstress, isn't he?

She.

Dem lucky 7's, you better have played the lotto.

Touch fluffy tail.

She's from Contest of Champions. I'm surprised she showed up outside of that.

No. Also, check out Brian Reed's Ms Marvel and Majorie Liu's X-23

How did Maestro even know her? She doesn't have a connection with the Hulk does she?

It's not that he knew her but that he knew she was investigating Gun-R and was worried she'd cause trouble for him down the line as a result of her investigation.

So what powers does White Fox have?

Talking with animals, claws, mesmerizing voice

Wait, Takeda is drawing multiple books at once? Jesus.

Fwuffy.

I thought I read something about her having a different power for each tail

waifu powers

Sheep cafe is pretty cute.

>Korean Fox Woman

Oh hell. She's gonna eat somebodies kidneys.

Lol, it took me 10 mins to realize that White Fox is Ami Han.

No one really knows what happened to her.

>Korean-version of the Nine-tailed Fox. Except instead of being actual foxes, they're QT fox girls.
And they eat livers.

She was stripped of her title as Queen of the Amazons and imprisoned during Prince of Power because she had killed Athena in order to end to gorgon curse.
She broke out of prison.

Hippolyta was resurrected in Fearless Defenders and took over control of the Amazons again, Delphyne was among them.

I need more, get it together marvel
Why was it never completed?

Because fan translators these days give up too easily.

>Squirrel Girl done right

Remind me why Cho-Hulk's nickname isn't "The Totally Asian Hulk" again?

They would have gotten shit for the joke, even though it is probably a joke, Frank Cho would make on his parody covers.

>No Outlaw/Stick/Ares/Guillotine
It's shit.

I was about to say, where are her comrades? This couldn't have been before & we don't know what happened after. They better make a team book with them, because honestly, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

They're not bound at the hip, and she does have a job as an agent for south korean government.