So if there's an Anti-Cosmo, an Anti-Wanda, an Anti-Poof and an Anti-talking dog, why isn't there an Anti-Timmy?

So if there's an Anti-Cosmo, an Anti-Wanda, an Anti-Poof and an Anti-talking dog, why isn't there an Anti-Timmy?

He's not a fairy?

not yet
:^)

no

Eh, timing was too tight. Good material, weak execution - shitposting is all about the punchline, remember that.

Do anti-fairies even have godchildren?

they should have god grandparents, old people who can make wishes until they are miserable.

But old people are already miserable because their bodies are betraying them. I could maybe see making wishes until those around them are miserable.

No, there was an episode about that. Apparently they have a competition every several years to see if fairies or anti fairies can get control of the god kids. They lose every time.

good work, detective Sherlock. Here's your (ewe) 4 U

There was an Anti-Timmy in one of the licensed GBA games.

Great season 22 idea OP! You're hired!

Were the games any good?

anti-timmy is his older brother that he wished for

good as cancer

The only GBA game that was actually good was SpongeBob Atlantis and Creature from the Krusty krab

The console games are ultimately superior

He turned into one in an episode.

>it's a mirror-verse episode
Gaaaaaay

There are no Anti-Humans.

Anti Fairies are chaotic and the complete opposite of Fairies

And then you have fucking Pixies that wants nothing but to sell you real estate and make bad decisions that make
>>>biz/ look good

Then, when he fall into the volcano, the Anti-Timmy born?

I actually had one of the FOP GBA games.

Beating the game allowed you to unlock one cheat to make beating the game again easier. One of the cheats, triple jump, was actually broken; instead of giving you an extra mid-air jump, the game just removed the limit of mid-air jumps you could make. You could jump over every level.

I feel like that's a good example of the quality these games bring to the table

Ah but there is he's called Remy

I'm disappointed that I've seen so few Cred Forums-related things do the
>Reverse universe/characters
>1 or more is at least as or more moral than a regular character who thinks they're a good person.
joke.