Thank you Zack

Thank you Zack.

Forgive the unwashed masses, for they know not what they do.

No

>for they know not what they do.

Neither does he

>image.jpg

>underage iphone poster has shit taste
water, wet

What the fuck is she pulling out?

Thank you Zack for giving us "this is my world" and Superman sacrifice

say that to my face, dcuck

You don't have to accept this, you know. Zack isn't your abusive husband.

fuck you buddy
keep forcing yourself to hate good movies

>DCucks become so deusional that they think everyone secretly loves thier embarrassing excuses for DC movies they're given

>image.jpg

>underage iphone poster has shit taste
water, wet

The best part of the movie was near the end where Batman did something Batmanish and saved Martha

fuck off to Cred Forums or DC_Cinematic

Ah, we're having this thread again

I'll just be over here while you argue over stupid things

Someone has a reverse trypophobia fetish and drew this

Holy shit

>muh boogeymen

Jessie esseinberg wasn't acting he's legit that fucking shaky

you posted the same thing, you unoriginal 14 year old. back to Cred Forums with your fucking meme movie

As far as Batman films go it was better than The Dark Knight but not as good as Batman Returns.

says the cuck who wakes up everyday cursing civil war

Thank you Zack.

I can identify plebs easily with your movies, whoever hates them; pleb.

>meme movie
>I use meme as a descriptor

I'm not the one trying to turn the movie into a meme.

>no u
thought provoking rebuttal

Rumor has it WB is courting JJ Abrams really heavily to work on the DCU.

You think Zack will have to blow his circumcised jew dick while watching TFS on a constant loop?
I think he will.

Thank you for all the lols you've provided me.

The day those reviews dropped and the Snyderfags went full denial was AMAZING.

BvS is one of the greatest pleb filters ever.

From Not muh casuals
To Dumbass normies

Truly a flawed masterpiece.

>JJ Abrams really heavily to work on the DCU.
Well it was good while it lasted.
Will JJ go 3 for 3 on wrecking franchises?

snap

>Snyder is le deep movie jesus

Yeah, your memeing. Fuck off

Jesus fuck please no

1.jpg was a false flag.
Try to keep up.

>saying "not muh" on Cred Forums

Yeah your a Cred Forumsfag

Actual fans of DC comics wouldn't fucking stand for this trash

Not that guy, but i've loved DC since I rented PAD's YJ out of the library when I was 7 years old.
I love the DCEU.

>Wrecking the DCU
That'd be assisted suicide at best.
It's clearly suffering. It needs to be put out of its misery.

So you enjoyed autistic lex. Did you relate or something?

>Went into Civil War with high expectations
>Watched it with folks who haven't really been keeping track with the MCU
>Constant questions about who the fuck that character was and why they are in a Cap film
>Notice that it cannot stay in the same fucking city for 5 fucking minutes
>Fucking stoopid revelation "U KILLED MY DADDY... while brain controlled.I STILL KILLS YOU"
>Quirky humour and CONSEQUENCES abound
>Unbalanced fight. Iron Man should've fukkin wrekked Cap and Bucky without breaking a sweat
>Feel fuck all for the people of whereverthefuckastan that got killed

>go into BvS with low expectations
>Sure there's too much going on in the film, but at least it doesn't bog us down with Woodlouse Man or his trusty sidekick, the multicoloured fandango
>Feel more connected to Wayne as he tries to negotiate the devastation caused by the Superman vs Zod fight, where he cannot comprehend these two godlike forces causing havoc
>Fucking stoopid revelation "OMG!!! MY MOMS NAME IS MARTHA!! BFFS FO LIFE" and unbalanced fight.Superman should've reacted to everything Bruce did 100000 times quicker
>Fucking stupid moments as well, such as Lex's graphics team being responsible for most of the Justice League's logos
>Still enjoyed it more than Civil War
>That feel when I have pleb tastes

It was probably the most ambitious and unrestrained superhero movie in ages. I loved it.

I can enjoy more than one interpretation of a character.
I hate to say it but it really does just come down to not muh with you guys.

meme

that picture is from a movie by Ayer not Snyder you dum dum

I dont see anyone mentioning CW but you user

I'm talking about OP you Neanderthal

so you just assumed whatever user you were talking to was the OP? thats dumb. And no one said he was deep but you.

Nah you got good taste. Thought I dont understand why everyone hates the scene of Lois showing that Clark is more or less human.

Can't wait for the droning to reach maximum levels next year as Justice League draws closer and closer to release.

Because emotion is passe these days.
I thought the martha scene was beautiful.

Maybe once BvS actually came out.

You can trace him back to 2015.

Does anyone feel like Fury Road is what Snyder desperately wants to make, but isn't competent enough to?

Rich visuals that don't come before the narrative, but instead enhance it. Solid but ultimately simple characters that are highly archetypal but are put together and portrayed with such flair that they work. Intense action where every blow, every fucking move, has consequences, and there is a legitimate sense of perilife.

It's like Snyder wenter to the future, saw Fury Road, and decided he wanted to make films like that. But he had no idea what actually made the film good so all his attempts end up as trash.

Its already begun just with the fucking JK Simmons picture.

I'm blown away anyone can still defend this dogshit, especially after that cringe as fuck JL trailer.

>It's like Snyder wenter to the future, saw Fury Road, and decided he wanted to make films like that. But he had no idea what actually made the film good so all his attempts end up as trash.
It wasn't Fury Road, it was Excalibur.

Nah, that was always always a false flag, no one is dumb enough to attach and identity to such charged claims here of all places.

And if they are, it's still just one guy.
>one likely false flag freak represents everyone who likes BvS
gr8 logic

Anybody else got rused by the advertisement

It felt to me that Superman was being a piece of shit and taking his role for granted and threatening everybody

Turns out he's the victim the entire way through and fucking dies

Please stop this maymay.

I've loved MoS for three years and counting.

given that people that like bvs genuinely think its deep and mature, I'm gonna go with yes

I thought it couldn't get any worse.

I was wrong.

Fuck man I just want a good Superman film. And if it's not too much trouble a good New Gods movie too. Is that really too muh to ask for?

>inb4 MARTHA

>yes
Yes what?
That'd you rather continue to shitpost about a one man boogeyman rather than believe not all Snyder fans are like him?

That's incredibly immature.

I noticed that when he was on the new season of Penn and Teller Fool Us. Guy was shaking like crazy.

>being a snyderfag
>having taste
pick one

let me guess, you thought everyone hated MoS cause it wasn't like the Donner movies despite the fact that the only memorable Reeves movie is the first one and Returns had a tepid at best reception?

You had the chance to excise that tumor three years ago and chose not to. This is where you are now.

>everyone hated MoS
(not true, by the way)

As i said, Not Muh casuals.

Fans of these shitty films have already proven themselves to be spiteful sacks of vitriol more interested in pretending to have won some inane game rather than just enjoying some good movies.

It's just a bunch of films nigga. Instead of shitposting on a Vietnamese fishing pamphlet about it go enjoy your life. Watch some actually great films, like The Conversation or Barry Lyndon or some shit. Or just go outside. You will never, ever convince anyone but yourself that the shit DC films are good. It will never happen. Leave, go do something else, this is futile. It's just movies.

You're parsing that sentence poorly. "You thought that everyone hated MoS" isn't saying "everyone hated MoS". It's saying "This was the counter argument ascribed to everyone that hated MoS". Obviously everyone didn't hate MoS because the argument existed in the first place.

Strange how you need to have your hand held through a single sentence but the supposedly deep and intelligent master works of Snyder aren't beyond you.

What exactly makes BvS a good movie?

>shit DC films
Untrue, my man.
Your opinion is not fact.

Neither is yours.

>not recognizing Scaruffi pasta
hmm

Lex hates that Superman exists, reinforcing his daddy issues that people with absolute power are inherently evil hinting a bit at a theological-atheistic dynamic

Therefore he creates something more powerful than Superman... a being with absolute power. This already doesn't make sense. It's even more ridiculous if you consider the fact that a person who can create a being more powerful than another is the most powerful of the three. Therefore Lex is already more powerful than Superman and he's a huge hypocrite. Also what if Batman did beat Superman? He still was in the process of creating Doomsday. Would he just unleash Doomsday on the world anyways? For what purpose?

It's a DCEU thread, bro. It's *all* pasta, and everyone eats it anyway.

Neither is yours dude.

So get the fuck out with your retarded evangelism.

And seriously, watch The Conversation, it's good.

I've seen it.
Low tier Coppola.

liking the comic characters and that there isn't someone else making movies about these characters right now

The same anons that keep sucking Affleck's dick are the same anons that now hate Baleman and will hate Affleck when someone else takes the role

>that there isn't someone else making movies about these characters right now
There isn't anyone.
But that's okay because my Mask of the Phantasm DVD still works.

Those are some excellent points, user. However, if you were hoping for someone to answer your questions, reasoned as they are, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. The Snyderfag is a loathsome and predictable creature that would sooner cut off its arm than admit to BvS being anything less than entirely perfect.

you suck that dick boy

Those are the exact opposite of casuals buddy

Good one

Thanks!

reminder that zack snyder is the guy that said that the cool thing about aquaman is his trident, because it can pierce superman's skin

Okay, now explain why that's so horribly awful and why it makes Snyder a hack.

>not muh
o i c

That's the most casual thing I've ever heard.

Maybe he'll turn Aquaman's trident into an axe. Remember that interview where Snyder talks about how cool axes are?

It's not horribly awful, it's just indicative to me that maybe snyder isn't some kind of genius of subtlety, symbolism, and hidden meaning. Maybe he just really likes the kind of stuff that makes 12 year olds go, "oh shit dude that was sick!" Which I think is fine in itself, but it seems a little odd when everyone is going "Snyder's 2deep4u".

No they are not. you are a casual that confuses Normies with Casuals, not muh fags are idiots that like 1 or 2 interpretations of a CHARACTER since they are the only ones they are familiar with, like DCAU casuals, or idiots that complain about Lex not being sexy. Fuck you and fuck them.

That actually sounds like JOHNS being a terrible consultant