ITT: we look back on some things that were stupid

>ITT: we look back on some things that were stupid

>Peanut butter twix

Peanut butter > Caramel

Objectively true.
Also it's care-a-mel

someone please post the Doomsday snickers one please. i thought i had it but i don't

So Doomsday was Wonderwoman all along?

holy shit peanut butter twix you guys

Twix is always relevant.

Alright, I guess I'm going to be tackling the elephant in the room.

Left or Right?

The twix ads in Justice League allowed for the comic book equivalent of the movie screen going widescreen for tension, so I actually loved it.

Most of the uses were stupid though

right nigga only a bitch would pick the devil's side

Right-Master Race reporting in

This was hilarious because it happened in the Action Comics book where Superman was fighting Doomsday. So many readers were thrown off and confused. It was hilarious.

Both.

Simultaneously.

>not biting into both at the same time

Pleb.

Call me an idiot but I've always called more artisan/craft stuff care-a-mel and candy bar stuff caramel

You can do that?

Reminds me of those old Hostess ads. I dig it.

>Marvel being this desperate to slap a #1 on the cover

>Rebirth costumes
>Scan is so shit quality it looks like its from the 90s

So what does this look like in the trade?

Same it looked in digital, they explained it with a chart

I remember when DCucks actually defended this.

I bitched at my LCS clerk about this but he had a pretty decent point that it gave new readers decent jumping on points at the start of each new arc.

I see nothing stupid in Nick Lachey getting psychic power from Peanut Butter Twix and using it to HEAD ASPLODE aliens.

That was hilarious though

This is actually good and they should have standardized arc numbers on covers years ago.

they basically did this to the pages

You think artists were told to set up their panels in such a way so that half the page could be cut up for ads like this? Because if so that's some bullshit. That could have ruined some cool creative panel use and it would have to extend to the trade as well.