gettin some weird feels

Am I missing something?

>if she had to choose she'd have chosen you
>ghost hugging her instead of him

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZRaRkujHE

>ripped in half
wow

Addison x smug ghost was a better ship

I'm glad she's not taking any shit from them.

welp. Now the cops are gonna think he walked in on the murder in progress and the vigilante killed him to protect their identity

yeah, the current fake-ghost is just trying to mindbreak her into killing more, and not in the way that I like

He,s just unconscious for sure.

even best case scenario, he's gonna be in a coma for a while and unable to confirm that he wasn't attacked

Honestly? This guy looks too intact to be dead.

so, are there lesbians in this or not

Yea but its worth it just to have Ghost!Jessica around.

it looks like he smashed those sinks with his own skull, wrote on the walls, then collapsed. There's a high chance he has a brain hemorrhage which could result in a coma, retardation, or death.

>You are.
Not helping ghost.

>Detective Hard-Ass Granny still around
Fuck yeah

Jesus Christ, filefactory is made of AIDS. Has any torrent index stepped into the vacuum left by KAT yet?

What are the odds that the newbie's got a ghost, too?

I'm really enjoying this book

101%

if anything it's one sided unrequainted love from Jessica

Oh she's getting worse. Eyes look angrier, or, less in control maybe?

cucked from beyond the grave

I bet it's got to do with the new fairy

Don't forget the teeth. I don't think she had those in past executions.

>My happiness is your hapiness
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

she's had them before, but only in hindsight rather than during the murdering

What a shitty thing to say.

It works either way. The speaker is making a claim about what makes them happy. English is weird.

Has a character actually called attenton to the plant shit yet?

well they mentioned the weird flower found inside one of the victims stomachs

so in the penultimate issue black probably gay doctor is going to wake up from his coma and either the grandad is going to kill him to protect Addison or he's gonna say it was Addison ho is killing all those people and the manhunt is on

He doesn't know it was Addison.

all we saw him see was the face but whose to say when it cut away he didn't notice it was little girl before being knocked out.

we're talking about Henri, who is currently unconsciousness on the bathroom floor, right?

Because Allison had already left when he found the body.

>we saw him see was the face
Addison wasn't even there. If she was we certainly don't know if he actually saw her.

She's going to kill him isn't she? I think she's going to let his mother know she did it. Just to get back her.

Now that'd be a bit of proper revenge.

in b4 henry is the scarlet queen or another prophet

and someone had to write this

he wrote it. the speech bubble for "Wake Up" wasn't coming from behind him, it was coming from inside his head.

the six eyed thing is his psychosis, like Allison's fairies.

I'm very interested in where this is all going.

>the six eyed thing is his psychosis, like Allison's fairies.
hinted where?
and he wrote wake up in his own blood, screamed, before smashing his head in? with no blood on his hands? user please

with the detective right outside the door in that short amount of time?

he wrote 'wake up' in the other guy's blood, smashed his head in, and screamed from pain before blacking out

Weren't the two of them stuck working with the first body at the time the first two cops got killed? They both have an alabi.

user you're retarded
I'm leaving now

You forget that there's a killer doctor willing to go about murdering the eyewitnesses before they can speak.

Is Jessica actually dead? I know we see her "ghost" now but they didn't find a body apparently so could she still be alive and Addie is hiding her?

If she were alive Addison would have to give her food and medical attention and she doesn't seem too worried about that.

I wonder what happened to her body then. because it wasn't at the warehouse or else they would have mentioned it

Dumped into the river? Or maybe Addison is keeping it in her closet like her grandad does with his wife. Or it could all be a bit of misdirection some way.

any idea when the next book will be out? Also, where can I buy it for cheap?

>Or maybe Addison is keeping it in her closet like her grandad does with his wife
Could you even get more homo?

she could make jewellery from her bones and weave her hair into a wig

Nah, Addison ain't artsy enough. Still I wonder who will be waiting on the other side of tunnel for her when Addy actually dies at the end of this?

>implying

nah, she's gonna die alone and heartbroken in darkness after realizing the 'ghosts' are just illusions projected by the fairies. then we'll cut ahead a few years and at the spot where she died a new batch of those weird flowers has started to bloom

I dunno, I could imagine the author just throwing in a small bit of "hope" in that she's reunited with whatshisface and Jess.

Of course that implies she dies. She might also get away and traven the country as some sort of wandering angel of vengeance type of vigilante.
You know a more colorful Dancy Flammarion without hunting monsters that is.

Gotcha covered, user. See .

Yeah. From this point on, I think we can safely assume that Addison in beast mode isn't going to leave any corpses that aren't very, very obviously corpses.

The Brody family seems to be the only ones with ghosts. Newbie might have a different part to play in whatever supernatural shit's happening, though.

I'm not sure if they can see it. Check the video from issue 6. A character later remarks on the odd state of this woman's eyes, but not the fucknasty demon over her shoulder.

Maybe I'm letting my imagination run away with me, but I think this comic is deliberately obscuring the difference between what we, the readers, see and what the characters see.

>I wonder what happened to her body then.

Granddad asked her the same thing and she was very evasive about it. I'm pretty sure she's dead, but we have no idea what fucked up shit she's done with the body.

>Or maybe Addison is keeping it in her closet like her grandad does with his wife.

At this point, that's the BEST case scenario.

my lcs doesn't have this book
this was really good though
Addison is prime daughterfu material

good call, I think

is the flower here recognized, or is it just some non-assuming petri dish to the other actors?

im more interested in what the woman's saying right now
4 blossoms for the the servants and 3 for the kings

so far everyone who has seen a ghost of some sort has been addison and her dad
people who are the ghosts/ fairies are nick, his dad, princess cheery cherry and the other yellow one
other characters who are in some related is the grandpa and now henry
i think it's safe to say the ghosts are the servants and addison/ to be determined others are the kings

woah, haven't read this in a while. Don't remember which issue ended with the closet shrine of his late wife

its the red wing flower im pretty sure

I think it's the flower he pulled out of the corpse's chest cavity, but no one seems to recognize it as a particular breed.

In fact, those red flowers show up all over the place and no one comments on them. I suspect Trent's the only one that would recognize the breed.

also forgot about jessica as one of the ghosts

another thing im curious about and want to add on to this post is the number of eyes we've seen people grow when this shit happens

addison had 4 eyes when she was angry at grandpa as seen here henry's mind or whatever had 6 here while the creature seen behind the woman had 7 so it stands to reason that the next eye set will probably be 5 and that it could mean something about their roles or whether or not they're the kings or the servants

ah, I've missed an issue or two, gonna just have to buy a trade and scrutinize all the particulars

i have every issue should i make a mega for people?

how many eyes did we see when we saw the grandfather's backstory?

I'm sure many would appreciate it. I don't bother downloading stuff, I just read what gets posted here. I make a list of stuff I like, though, so that I can buy the material when I eventually get a job befitting my degree.

he had no extra eyes but his were black and running with blood

the soldiers also called him afflicted but not yet awake

>the soldiers also called him afflicted but not yet awake
Hmmm...

Are there lewds of Addison?

Does anybody have the first seven issues by chance?

On my HD but I don't know how to share them

if you have a MEGA you can zip them up and upload them there.

Or look for archive links to previous storytimes. Which reminds me, are there any?

>See this storytime
>Hadn't even started yet
>Read up to issue #4 on the archive
>Can't find storytime's for #5-#7

The creature has way more than 7. it seems to have eyeballs on the rest of it's body.

The 7 eyes you see also appear to just be 7 eeholes for a mask its as you can see some rough stitching.
It's starting to look less like a creature and more like a shaman of some sort to me now that ive noticed that.

So when's Issue 9 due for release?

I love the catholic saint stuff

What a spooky picture.
Also her ghost lesbian has a crown of throns.

im lovin' these yuri moments

>Missed #5-7
fuck, anybody got a link to 5-7?

>no
>Everything will be okay. I'm your waifu. For After Raifu. edit

comixology

>Jessica is dead
holy fuck I missed a lot

so why the redhead died?

Read the comics and find out :^)

uploading them to mega now last night it was giving me shit

bumping with mega link

mega.nz/#F!WZ0W2KTa!xRKhpPg-SWuJxUrqoLKwUw

No it's japanese it's meant to be read in that direction

bump

Anyone know if this series is coming out in a trade later? I'd love to have this for my bookshelf

I dropped the series when I saw the panel where she had sex with her boyfriend in a flashback, is it any good?

Yeah and they keep fucking even after he's death, ghost sex, because fags like you deserve nothing good.