Was it THAT bad?

Was it THAT bad?

Name a worse Disney movie

ONE LITTLE SLIP

Someone's going to post the Roseanne cow movie but I personally can hardly remember either of them.

Cars 2

All of Planes

Did I ever tell Cred Forums my Chicken Little high school story?

You got five minutes.

OUR WHOLE UNIVERSE

I can't write that fast

Should be plenty

Mars needs Moms.

>that character who got her mind wiped and stayed this way because it was sexy

>awfully aged inept CG that didn't even look good then
>shitty characters
>shitty story
Yes.

At least those are good at what they've been made for: make money and entertain kindergartners.

Bullshit. It's meh, but people mostly hated it because of the stylistic decisions. It's not that bad and is full of alien ass.

Majority of the direct to video/dvd sequels.

Remember kids, if someone is being a bully, its perfectly fine to mindrape them into a submissive lady and leave her that way because everyone prefers it.

Hey man identity death is erotic

Suck my dick, tripfaggot

It wasn't good, but it wasn't awful. Yet another case of nobody caring about something until Entard cried about it.

The Ace movie at the ending would have made for a much better movie though.

Sounds about right.

Bust a Moo.

The Straight Story

Aristocats

Black Cauldron, but that's going back a ways. No wait, I've got it:

Mmmmm

when i first watched it I actually thought the movie was only 60 minutes long. basically nothing happened and then it ended

His father did nothing wrong and you know it.

Eh...His father was pretty repugnant...

Has a poor gag about lemmings attempting suicide off a bench, a lie created by Disney that was revealed to be entirely fabricated well before this movie was released.

subtle kek

His father peed his pants

Okay but

ALIEN ASS, THEM MARTIANS WERE THICC AF

Do third rung direct to video ones really count? That seems like cheating

And Black Cauldron wastes a bunch of potential from the original stories but it's watchable without too much complaint

you're a little guy

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

I liked the bimbofication at the end

heh heheheheee

>MFW that little shit was a summon in Kingdom Hearts 2 to cash in on that pisstastic movie.

At least it was just a summon and not a whole world.

Frozen

He's not real great either unless you are trying to grind munny to buy items for stat ups (it removes Donald and Goofy and he barely attacks on his own). And even then you can just remove almost all their options to attack so he's just...the worst cash in. Ugh.

Is there any way a world could have been redeemable though?

Honestly that's the only way I remember this movie even existed.

*His dad on the phone receiving angry phone calls about his son*
"Oh yeah?! Oh yeah?! I'd like to see you try! Uh huh ok love you too mom."

Always gets me.

I'm not even a moralfag but fucking hell everyone on that movie, especially the dad, was a fucking cunt.

I get they tried to make the dad fit the "conflicted parent that's lost without the lead of the deceased and more tolerant partner" trope but they just got it so wrong, and instead the father would constantly try to save face whenever Chicken Little did something the town didn't like.

It was B-Tier spinoff as Hell, but I thought Cinderella's sister getting with that baker was kinda cute.

If, this time, the sky actually fell.

Fps mode was fun as fuck though

Actually it's good early on because it's essentially the Magnet spell before you get Magnet.

But there's no reason not to use Stitch over him because Stitch protects you from ALL projectiles.

But user, that was the best part of the movie.

>Chicken Little summon
>bad

Clearly you guys don't do speedruns.

sauce

>Speedrunning a jrpg
Do you hate yourself or do you just have infinite time?

Both.