Indeed Breakdown, I know we've never seen eyes to eye, but that doesn't mean we can't patch things up

>Indeed Breakdown, I know we've never seen eyes to eye, but that doesn't mean we can't patch things up

Airachnid is so sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DplkFnLBNCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No arguments from me , few things are hotter than a girl who kills people

Wish Japanese Airachnid was the canon Airachnid

Why

And then she killed Breakdown. Fuck that whore.

They never even had Arcee finish her off.

>In the Japanese dub of Prime, Airachnid's personality is completely different from her US interpretation. In the dub, she is a bubbly, giggling, high-strung chatterbox that is obsessed with collecting the heads of "handsome boys" as trophies rather than endangered creatures. Played up as something of a female Pepe Le Pew, she constantly swoons over Jack, calling him her "hunk," her "darling," her "cutie Jack-chan" and various other lovey-dovey remarks as she amorously pursues him (even going so far as to sing love songs to him, mid-chase). When she finally catches Jack near the end of "Mystery Insect Transformation! Forest of the Spider Woman!", she even proposes marriage to him.

translations made her seem to want Jack as a sex thing

kek, read that as Jackie-chan

And my hatred of the Japanese whenever they are involved with Transformers media is once again justified, Jesus Christ

Sounds pretty great to me user.
I don't see the problem.

Why do the nips ruin everything they touch when it comes to TF? How would an alien even have comprehend standards of beauty amongst different aliens? The yandere aspect could stay but why make her bubbly?

and it's bad because...?

Let's not forget that Jack's mom had the hots for Prime.

Half of Airachnid's plotlines should have gone to SS instead.

>Why do the nips ruin everything they touch when it comes to TF?

They refuse to consider the idea that the concept could be taken seriously. Robots are meant to be piloted, not interacted with.

Japanese Transformers gave us Sky-Byte, all sins past and future are forgiven. youtube.com/watch?v=DplkFnLBNCA

RID was the only Japformers thing that had anything of value

The show wasn't good...but a couple characters were charming...and the toyline was fucking awesome at the time because as a kid who's first TF toys were G2 toys I longed to once again be able to find those kind of toys in stores, and RID was full of G1 and G2 reptaints

Cause it's stupid

agreed

Jacks mom looks like a slut

Bump

People complain about English dubs ruining animes,yet Japanese dubs are awful as well.

She is a psycho.
Also does her head's shape make anyone else think of maleficient?
2 instead turnoffs.
She is the face of evil.

And i like BW Blackarachnia.

Shit taste confirmed

I fucking love this.