September 24 - 8:30 PM ET

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtu.be/xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rt9l7WdHEZ0
imgur.com/a/PpCCR
imgur.com/a/228Wb
youtu.be/cUdV-UvSKHk
youtube.com/watch?v=VNYSC2vngNI
twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/778655284302606336
youtube.com/watch?v=NGqNqseSg4w
community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?675751-Star-Wars-Uprising-is-Shutting-Down
youtu.be/aLhR2M7rw3Q
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Trooper
starwarsunderworld.com/2016/09/first-look-at-sabine-wren-funko-pop.html
youtu.be/xmXp802sFgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jRAOcRBDr-A
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Revan getting recanonized soon

Second for, they've said if they do Revan will be a woman

Was he lying Cred Forums?

youtu.be/Rt9l7WdHEZ0
For the Empire.

fifth for I'll kill myself if they make Revan a girl

Nope, he was a true friend to the end. Anakin wasn't.

God damn, those SW comic adaptations suck. Not only are they blatantly tracing movie stills, they are tracing THE WRONG ONES!

Would you a Rodian, /swco/

Only Ganodi

What's worse, they make Revan a woman with a full fleshed out back story and character development, OR they keep Revan as a flat masked character to self insert into. Of course they could make another ray sue i rebel character which would be worst case but I figure since it's outside of movie adaptation I'll retain some hope for something compelling.

Post the species of your ideal waifu/husbando.

you already did mine, but a close second

Trandoshan the best.

Sheev is a manipulative bastard.

Notice how Darth Vader was "my friend" in ROTJ so long as he followed orders, but the second he so much as QUESTIONED(and I mean just showed up to ask questions, not even doing anything) his instructions he was treated as a child.

I think there were only 3 people Sheev ever let in his inner circle outside of fellow Darths, and even then Tarkin was the only one he considered a friend.

In fact, everybody loves Tarkin. Dooku, Anakin, hell even Leia couldn't hate him for blowing up her home world. She just blames Vader for standing there and letting him do it because he likes him too. It's just impossible to hate him.

Because Tarkin actually does the doctrine, not just preach from on high on Coruscant like Sheev.

Dis someone say Tarkin?

What is she, /swco/?

So now that Ezra has grown up and become a man, will he stop being a submissive bottom?

Yes

Also, source?

He may be leading the Ghost Crew in missions but he will always be Zeb's bitch

It's an edited picture. I'm sorry user, I don't know where I got the original from.

Did you post those other ones in the previous thread, and/or do you have uncensored ones?

>Implying SS didn't get some of that sweet shota ass

Of course she didn't. She's dead.

Yes. I can upload them on imgur for you if you want. No uncensored version for though as there is nothing to censor.

In all seriousness, now that he's leading I wonder if he still has to share a room with Zeb.

Sure that would be much appreciated user

There you go user
imgur.com/a/PpCCR
Last two pictures are by a different user from the lewd thread.

Thanks user

Ezra looks almost trap-tier in these pics.

Not complaining.

All is as the force wills it.

Also for these edits, it's surpisingly hard to find decent femdom pictures with a young man that does not look too-trap tier and a domme without ridiculous hair.

where is the love

Give me a decent picture and you'll get some!

I tried user.
imgur.com/a/228Wb

Nice

Does anyone think we're going to get Rebels episodes a day earlier like last season?

Did everything right to promote peace, order, and prosperity, and a one in a million shot ruined it all.
Tarkin a best, a BEST

>Implying SS didn't get some of that sweet shota ass
She didn't, because Ezra was not a shota. He was already 15 when they met. Boys cease being shotas at 12.

I really wish fags would stay out of Star Wars

We did?

Too bad, cause we all know they're going to be shoehorned into the movies, Wendig got it going with his awful trilogy.

solid

The point still stands. They fucked. It wasn't like Ezra was in a position to say no.

>Leia loves Tarkin
That must be how she recognized his foul stench when he arrived on the Death Star, she'd been sniffing old clothes of his.

Well, there was that whole incident of him just arresting and killing everyone on a planet, regardless of if they were loyal citizens of the Empire or not...

It's pretty sad that we'll probably have some flaming faggot as a star character in a real Star Wars work, not some shitty book or comic, soon.

Not even the prequels were that bad.

You've already ruined everything else, can't you at least refrain from ruining Star Wars too?

Yeah sometimes we got an episode a day earlier right?

I only remember getting episodes a day early in Season 1.

N-no! DELET THIS

NOT AGAIN HATMAN

people do realize that she's probably attempting to interrogate someone and just gets pushed into the thing, right?

Where is that screencap from? I don't remember it being in any of the trailers recently released.

Also: Nooooooooo

GAS THE TRANDOS
SPACE WAR NOW

Ah, maybe it was for Season 1, I guess I've misremembered heh

>when the waifu is slaughtered just right

I don't think I've seen that Filoni Pacha before

We got Season 1 a week early. Everything else we've gotten at broadcast time.

Why does Ezra look like Kamille in most of these?

1. Needed to set an example, draw a bright clear line of what is and isn't acceptable. If he didn't blow up any planets his doctrine wouldn't be effective, no he would blow up only the one populous planet, when you have authority one harsh example is all you need and the rest fall in line.
2. Group punishment is extremely effective and it's not like they didn't have it coming. When you have problem children and people who tolerate them it's far easier to let god sort them out.

because shitty artists

no one said anything about blowing up a planet? I'm talking about the Antar Atrocity, which was all Tarkin's doing, and he handled it so fucking badly that The Emperor had to hide him away on a secret project.

Already did.

This Kamille is a cute girl

>Everything else we've gotten at broadcast time.

Not true. I distinctly remember that we got episodes from season 2 one to three days early.

So can someone explain the rationale behind pic related to me?

I forced myself through the first one when it came out, and just tried to read #2 and had to stop several chapters in because it's exponentially worse than #1, just within the first 30 or so pages. The last time I had to actually physically stop reading a book rather than powering through was several years ago when a friend tried to make me read Ready Player One.

The characters don't speak or act like their film counterparts to the extent that they feel like wholly different individuals (Leia especially), the original characters range on a spectrum from "subtly annoying" to "cause physical cringing", and the plot's a scatterbrained mess that runs the emotional gamut from dark and violent pathos to bizarrely childish and immature gross-out humor. It's like all the off-putting elements from the prequel trilogy amped up to 11. Even though nothing truly outright fucking dumb happens to the extent seen in the old EU, the quality of writing is an order of magnitude worse than some of the old EU's crappiest content. And that is a a fucking accomplishment.

So what were they thinking hiring this guy to write the """pioneer""" book trilogy to link episodes VI and VII? In fact, even that statement is tenuous at best because nothing really important or relevant to the events of the sequel trilogy even happens. It's like the continuing adventures of everyone's least favorite Rebellion squad doing piss-all while dumb little teasers for future (hopefully better) canon content is spread throughout the interludes. So is that what these books are? Literary teaser trailers for better novels by better authors coming later down the line, glued together by Wendig's unbearable, groan-worthy OC team of stereotypes and caricatures, while said teasers LITERALLY have nothing to do with his story?

So why even make that then? Why subject us to this torment? We'll live without the teasers, we can make it just fine.

Hit harder than it should have

>So what were they thinking hiring this guy to write the """pioneer""" book trilogy to link episodes VI and VII?

They were appealing to his whiny ass fanbase petitioning to have him write some official book. I have no idea why they caved to it though, I guess they thought it was "popular" demand.

he was popular and they liked previous work that he'd written.

How do you pick out new books to read?

>How do you pick out new books to read?
The author has to be dead and approved by academics for at least thousands of years.

Hey guys. I went and redid the starkiller base pic, and apparently I messed up.
Its still ~670 KM, it's just something messed up my pixel to KM ratio.

Just went and added the other two.

I am really hoping that hologram they showed was just a way of them saying "It's a lot bigger," but wasn't actually to scale. In fact, for the Special Edition, put a little holo "not to scale" in aurebesh in the corner of the projection.

Though it is ironically amusing to me that, considering it's probably to scale, their big "Oh SHIT!" moment actually turns out to be, "Look how tiny it is!"

When will end the Waifu genocide?

Never

>In fact, for the Special Edition, put a little holo "not to scale" in aurebesh in the corner of the projection.
>The text faces the audience instead of the onscreen characters
Wouldn't be the first time

Not till all have been sacrificed

This thing about the two parts of the map still doesn't make sense to me

I mean did they even need R2's part ?
I feel like they only needed the part of the map hidden in BB-8 to find Luke

R2, for whatever reason, seems to have the exact records from the archives. including the fact that the archives is missing the piece that BB8 has.

It's not explained why they can't use any other kind of map of the area, if there is one.

Still seems like it is to scale compared to the Death Star, what's your point ?
The only thing is that Starkiller Base is not the size of a planet at all

Has anyone tried figuring out where all Luke stopped along his journey?

The fact that there's a map to a person is itself kind of stupid. They know he probably went looking for the first Jedi Temple, but how do they know he's still there? What happens if he decides he's done with that temple and moved on?

Supposedly it's because he downloaded Imperial maps on the Death Star, when he plugged in and started looking for Leia's location. It's also the reason the First Order has a similar version of the map, because they have old Imperial maps.

What I don't get is why only Artoo had one of these. So nobody else in the New Republic or Resistance ever got a copy of a galactic map as complete as what the Empire had? Artoo downloaded the map once and never shared it with anyone? What would the Resistance have done if Artoo didn't wake up?

the thing is, it would make sense if R2's part had all the informations on it as we see (with names of stars, planets etc.), and that BB-8's part was completely nude with only the orange trail and a buch of white dots for stars and planets, because we wouldn't be able to situate that segment in the galaxy.

But i just rewatched the passage and it seems like BB-8's part does have informations on it as well, although it is hard to tell so i'm not sure. But there's still a lot of stuff going on on that part of the map as well.
So it seems to me that they could find Luke only with that part of the map, and i don't even know what's the point of showing the whole trip, unless the maps are updated in real time as Luke travels, although it's very unlikely (and wouldn't make much sense either)

Man i really like TFA but some of it seems really dumb to me.

From what I can piece together, Sheev had the Unknown regions explored. The complete map of the galaxy, without the whole left side blank, was stored in Imperial archives, including on the Death Star. R2-D2 copy-pasted the map into his own system. The Death Star was destroyed, and we know from TFA Visual Dictionary that ragtag imperials went records-destroying happy after Endor and Jakku. R2's (and thus Luke's) map is probably one of very few in the galaxy to actually have the entire thing. Which helps Luke once he gets it in his head to go to the original Jedi Planet, Ach-to. Probably had R2 plot his course (the line is not a map to Luke, it's a map to Ach-to) before deciding to leave him behind. But he doesn't want to be followed so he copies the Unknown Regions part of the map, and deletes it from the original file. But maybe there'll be emergency and someone will need him? Just in case, he better leave the map fragment with someone he trusts, like Lor San Tekka.

So he leaves R2 with Leia, and fucks off to the UR. R2 gets depressed and powers down. Lor San Tekka has the only clue to his whereabouts, but he's also in full nomad-mode, so he's hard to track down. Poe manages it, and give the map to BB-8. BB-8 seems to think R2 knows something about it, so the file probably has R2's digital fingerprint somehow? BB-8's data query starts R2's boot-up cycle, and he's fully awake just in time to complete the puzzle before the movie ends.

Maybe Luke built it in such a way that the map would only show text identifying the planets and systems if both pieces were in proximity with each other. Otherwise you would just see a map of some amorphous blob of a galaxy with millions of planets that you can't identify.

>Man i really like TFA but some of it seems really dumb to me.
I don't know if it's just because the script (and the production in general, but especially the post-Arndt rewrite) was rushed but there's a lot of stuff in the movie that either makes no sense or only works if everyone involved is stupid. It's disappointing because the movie's fun on first watch but it's one of those things where the more you think about it the more you realize that very little thought was put into it.

It still baffles me that they're able to fuck up something as huge as a new Star Wars movie. I mean "fuck up" is relative, it's a good movie, and i loved it, but isn't there anyone to say "Hey, this doesn't make much sense" ? Isn't there supposed to be a LucasFilm Story Group ? I know there's a lot of pressure on making a movie with this amount of hype, but come on.
I feel like there's more attention to details of continuity and common sense in Rebels and other new-canon stuff (comics, novels...) than in the freaking feature film.

>implying the Story group had any control over JJ ABBRAMS REBOOT MASTER

I feel as if the Story Group has begun to take full control after the reviews.

Yeah that's what i expected, JJ had more control than the Story Group

>I feel as if the Story Group has begun to take full control after the reviews.
I wouldn't mind it at all. So far they seem to know what the fuck they're doing. At least Hidalgo. i trust the guy to not entirely fuck up the continuity of the canon

When they're all dead.

Guys the LSG doesn't have any more or less control than before TFA.

Look at Aftermath, they didn't stop that mess either.

The LSG does their best to keep the consistency and continuity of Star Wars in check, but they can't save everything. They work with what they're given, and while they do have "control" to stop/change things, they can't single-handedly change an entire movie that JJ is making. As much as it's funny to imagine Pablo smacking JJ, grabbing a camera, and saying "I'll do it myself" with coffee in his veins, that's just not how they role.

>At least Hidalgo. i trust the guy to not entirely fuck up the continuity of the canon
Female Revan

What would be wrong with a female Revan?

KOTOR spoilers:

Can't Revan already be female depending on how you play? It's not too much of a stretch to make Revan canonically female.

What would be the point of Revan at all?

The LSG is about facilitating coordination between the various creative parties (JJ, Filoni, Wendig, Aaron, etc.) and helping shape the general direction of the timeline. They are not quality control, and beyond conflicting with established facts, the writers still have complete creative control over their individual stories.

For better or worse.

And as far as not conflicting with established facts goes, JJ, helming the first movie had the blankest slate. He was beholden only to the original six films and TCW. Whereas everyone who comes after is beholden to those, and TFA as well.

>the writers still have complete creative control over their individual stories
Almost. LSG can veto/stop/change stuff, some of the writers have talked about it in interviews (in some cases, details as small as species being retconned) but the LSG themselves are about promoting the creators to do what they want. They don't actually want to police creativity. It's not their job to write Star Wars. It's just their job to make sure it fits ok. As messy as TFA and Aftermath are, the LSG have made them fit into the Canon, even if there are things we don't like (IE; the treatment of Luke)

That's not ENTIRELY their fault. They work with what they were given.

Ironically though, I feel it would be hypocritical of me if I didn't admit that the idea for Luke to not be present in TFA actually came from the LSG. No idea who came up with the "all the Jedi got killed again" idea though, but my money is on JJ.

I personally played Revan as male, and the Exile as female as a kid, so it's just my personal opinion that Revan should be male.

The point of Revan is to be recanonized, and trigger the fanbase for being "not muh Revan".

Because, let's face it: that's what will happen. People will bitch because their tastes aren't being catered to the way they want. Either that, or they go the Thrawn route and gloat to obsessive degrees about them having absolute (or unlimited) power over how things should be in the canon.

Oddly enough, that was the old canon for those games.

youtu.be/cUdV-UvSKHk

Ha, i read about that earlier and i actually wouldn't mind at all. But i never took interest in the EU, so i could understand someone being angry at that kind of decision.
Well anyway from what i've seen Revan doesn't seem like such an interesting character

But anyway i'm just discussing because i find all that really interesting, i'm not really complaining. So far I've liked everything that's canon, haven't seen all of it yet but there has never been a decision that made me go "what the fuck, how is this canon, this is so wrong". Actually i don't care because, contrary to a lot of Star Wars fans, i accept that the franchise isn't mine to decide.
It still baffles me that some fans go as far as denying the whole prequels to even happen.

Anyway, are old EU fans complaining about canon Thrawn ?
As I said i don't know anything about the old EU but from what i've seen, it seems like they nailed it and made him pretty fucking close to how he was in the old EU. They even had the author of the Thrawn trilogy to write the new canon Thrawn book, and i find that absolutely great, it just shows that they DO give a fuck about the fans.
You guys shouldn't worry too much about Revan

>Possessed Sabine fighting Ezra with her darksaber

>Unknown Regions

I thought the entire Galaxy's been explored and categorized. I mean Jocasta Nu felt pretty confident that Kamino just flat-out did not exist because it wasn't on her map.

>It still baffles me that some fans go as far as denying the whole prequels to even happen.
Those aren't fans. Fan = Fanatic; Someone who is fanatical about something. You can't be a fan of something, by pretending half of it doesn't exist. inb4 this triggers someone.

>Anyway, are old EU fans complaining about canon Thrawn ?
A few very vocal EU fans are incredibly bitter about their old stories not being canon, and to this day continue to bitch abut how Disney/Filoni/Lucasfilm are "ruining" everything, even though Canon has been no worse (and IMO, generally much better) than the EU was.

>They even had the author of the Thrawn trilogy to write the new canon Thrawn book, and i find that absolutely great, it just shows that they DO give a fuck about the fans.
Absolutely. Lucasfilm cares a lot. Don't let the vocal minority of shitters let you think otherwise. Rebels Season 2 was basically a huge fucking swan song to the EU from Filoni.

>Anyway, are old EU fans complaining about canon Thrawn ?
I think we'll see more complaints once we know more about Thrawn's backstory and in what way it differs from his EU backstory. Some are already pre-emptively complaining that he's going to job, he's going to be butchered, etc.

The BRING BACK LEGENDS!!!!! people are weird in that they see this as a cheap attempt to appeal to them and refuse to fall for it and watch Rebels... while at the same time they think this is Disney showing that they are willing to play ball and bring them into discussions that will lead to the return of legends. Yes, they are that stupid.

Are these legit links?

Where are they coming from?

youtube.com/watch?v=VNYSC2vngNI

I'm predicting a last-minute save, like he suddenly calls his lightsaber to him or Force-pushes him away, but I'd be okay with Ezra killing him.

At this point I'd be okay with anyone killing him really. Not the ideal end for Maul but his story has dragged out way too long.

Except Komino was in a region that was fully explored, and had in fact been on her map before Dooku erased it.

Man that looks good

Did R3 get an increase in budget too? I'd say it looks better then the stuff from last season

twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/778655284302606336
better quality

I don't know if it's a budget increase so much as the crew getting creative with the budget and getting better at what they do. That's what happened with TCW, the budget remained the same for most of the series but Filoni and crew just got more skilled at animating so the visuals just kept getting better.

Rebels seemed to have taken them off-balance at first with the huge budget drop and having to make all kinds of assets from scratch, but I think they're starting to find their groove again.

>it repeats
>it repeats
>it repeats
>it repeats
Smart-ass motherfuckers!

I was about to say something about not having to create all new assets, then I remembered pretty much everyone is getting new character models this season.

>Ezra and Sabine fighting each other controled by that green mist

Shit's gonna get real in season 3

Legends fans seem so oblivious in believing that the stuff they liked was ever considered canon, and that Disney just deleted all that stuff from "nuCanon".

I mean from the first time i picked up a Star Wars magazine, and when i read the first volume of Dark Empire (the only EU material i've ever read) when i was 12, i automatically understood it wasn't suppose to actually happen, it was just authors imagining what we didn't see in the films. I didn't even know there was a whole concept of "canon" back then, but it was just obvious. I mean in Dark Empire we find out the Emperor made clones and before dying he transferred his soul into one of his clones or something, i just knew it wasn't actually what happened after the films.
After reading that i just thought "well, i'll just stick with the films".
Nothing or no one ever stated it was actually canon, and if anything Disney just clarified something that was already true from the start.

It was only last year that i found out that some stuff was actually officially canon, like The Clone Wars, and that i looked into it.

I know I probably shouldn't think like this but I honestly don't care about a story if it's not canon. It just seems like a waste of time to me. I love the Star Wars universe and i want to know what ACTUALLY happened, not the headcanon of some author.

Don't like Sabine, but this makes for a wonderful reaction image

>Mandalorian with curse; I am growing stronger

>Pryce's nose. Waifu dropped.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGqNqseSg4w
>Ezra and the Sith Holocron - Steps Into Shadow Preview | Star Wars Rebels

Ezra is getting creepy

WHEN'S S3RD?

>You can't be a fan of something, by pretending half of it doesn't exist.

Well, yeah you can, it just means you have a very strong opinion about part of it. That that opinion has driven you to say that you cannot fit this thing into your view of what the thing you are a fan of is.

Now I can't say anything about people that pretend the prequels don't exist, but I consider myself a fan of Star Wars and I really do just hate the prequel movies. I don't think they're well made, I don't think they're well acted, I just don't think they're very good movies. I like some ideas presented in them, and I don't like others.

I think people should have strong opinions about a work that they're a fan of. It means that they're actively engaging with it, trying to understand it, and taking ideas from it. One shouldn't blindly accept something simply because it's part of something you like, but you also shouldn't blindly reject a thing simply because you don't like it. There is at least some merit in everything

She would've loved this Ezra

The only part of the eu I ever touched was Battlefront 2, and that was because some guy on Cred Forums was giving it away.

Kallus will be leaking info to the rebels so they can escape Thrawns clutches.

Bur faggotry is a Jedi tradition user.

>chronologically we just saw Anakin go through the same arc
/swco/ I'm scared

This has to be fan fiction or an edit

Meh, I really hope not. I still want him to kill Zeb.

Actually, I wants pretty much anyone to kill Zeb.

If yes, I'm expecting Filoni to finish off Kallus this season.

Reaping waifu souls is obviously his main goal, but the odd husbando can be thrown in here and there to mix things up.

The voice in the holocron is either Revan or Traya. I guarantee.

Source was /swco/ but it could easily be hilariously real.

Quotes taken out of context and all that.

Plus Oyelowo's kind of gotten too big for the show. I'm surprised he's stayed on this long.

hype desu

From the way Filoni's talked about it, it's probably an OC

Aurebesh reads "SPACE WARS"

Nah, since he's waiting to reveal it, it has to be an EU Sith and the Story Group has to vet it.

haha what a nerd

>Wait, I had sex with a nerd? Ugh.

Why do Obi-Wan and Yoda disappear when they die?

I remember him saying he had to ask the LSG if he could give her the name he had in mind for her. No idea if they said yes or if he had to change it.

It's part of the ghost trick.

f

>Absolutely. Lucasfilm cares a lot.
The fact they were okay with the mod team finishing Battlefront 3 and even offering to support it before EA shut them down shows they care and are true fans at heart.

Obi-Wan and Yoda wish they were in such a cool game.

You just know in-universe a bunch of nerds on holochan are waifuing that qt comic book space girl

Hope Rebels ends with Ezra going to the dark side, killing all the characters. Only to repent and help kickstart the events of Rogue One before dying.

since they intend to go beyond ANH probably not.

really? shit

well I mean if you convince everyone to stop watching it and get it cancelled before then you might be able to get what you want.

Disney picked the show up for its entire run.

you say that like Disney won't shut it down

The only place Revan was male, was in TOR. We really wanna go there again?

Would you be a Jedi, Sith or something in between?

fuck force users, the only thing they end up doing is screwing up the galaxy.

I'd be a simple farmer with a qt 10/10 twilek wife

Jedi forever.

Hopefully something in between

Sith are just deranged motherfuckers who are obsessed with the physical, abusing power, just as planned bullshit and other such nonsense

Jedi are basically Buddhist monks whose proper place is 1000 miles away from anything relevant.

I'd much rather just not be a force user

Fuck, I'll give you that.
Not too shabby
Me too, but I'd probably be one of those Jedi that have somewhat dark tendencies like revenge and shit

Forgot pic, but I'm sure you were all thinking this

They've picked it up for its entire run. They aren't simply renewing it each season, those announcements are for the press. The show will continue to air until its story is finished.

I was kek

>hell even Leia couldn't hate him for blowing up her home world

no, that was Fisher about Cushing, wasn't it?

Lately, and as shameful as it is for me to admit, it feels like I'm falling down the Sith path.

-Anger issues
-Desire for strength to overcome my problems
-Autistic fascination with edginess

I hate all of it. Maybe it's just a bad week.

I'd be a Jedi, then I'd fuck off as soon as the war starts.

I've always been aggressive, and shit. But lately I've been hell bent on revenge... Then again, I always have had strong feels of wanting revenge on those who hurt me

I hope Thrawn and Tarkin still hate each other

NOOOOOO

I think he's just joking about how everyone credits Vader for the destruction of Alderaan, even Leia in some sources.

>Mogg destroys him so badly it's painful
KEK

So no Kotor, no rogue squadron, no jedi knight II darkforces, no shadows of the empire, no x-wing or tie-fighter, no rebellion
So no Thrawn trilogy, no rogue squadron, none of the good dark horse comics like empire, knights of the old republic, dark times, agent of the empire

I can see error of my ways, I was wrong to be angry, now I just pity nufans, you poor deprived ignorant little children.

[Annoyed Grunt]

I wonder if Filoni and crew have a plan for seven seasons or if that was a number that Disney mandated and they have to figure it out themselves.

None of that.
I honestly never gave a shit about star wars until 2014.

>Those aren't fans. Fan = Fanatic; Someone who is fanatical about something. You can't be a fan of something, by pretending half of it doesn't exist.
So people who haven't at least intimately familiarized themselves with the EU aren't fans, especially if they indifferently ignored it (by the time your 8 you can start getting into material so that means at least 10 years for the youngest folk here, plenty of time to feed the hunger for more Star Wars before nustarwars came into being). If fans were indifferent about the Prequels you would be right, that's like ignoring it, but hate is far from being indifferent or ignoring something, love and hate are two sides of the same coin, indifference is their opposite.

>agent of the empire
This had such a great premise but it was so mediocre that I barely remember anything about it.

What was their beef?

trust me, user, everyone pieties you, because you were the sad people that deluded yourselves into thinking that your stuff was canon, even when everyone was telling you the whole time that it wasn't.

And it looks like Uprising is being shut down

sorry- Wrong thread

Probably something in between. But ideally I'd be exploring or just traveling the Galaxy, making a living selling making data or random artifacts/salvage I'd find, maybe do some charter/courier work. And of course try to get a qt alien gf.

I don't know ether they explicitly hated each other, but Tarkin's view is ruling through fear using the Death Star and SSD's and other such super weapons while Thrawn thought that even the SSDs were retarded ideas and they should've just stuck to ISD's

Really?

Shit nevermind it is. After only a year too

community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?675751-Star-Wars-Uprising-is-Shutting-Down

Servers will remain up until November 17th.

this is it, nuStar Wars is finished.

We weren't under delusions, before your kind had even heard of Star Wars we were at conventions where we used the analogy of GL's driveway, we can play with our toys on his driveway but when he backs out to make a movie he might run over your shit. What's upseting isn't what's not canon, we could always pick and choose what we loved and what we didn't, and you can't ever take away our love for something so that can't upset us. It's the arrogance of what they did make nucanon, trying to make us accept all of it, as if by plastering it as "canon" it would automatically make us love it, that's not how love works. I do love Filoni's work and the EU stuff I mentioned defined my childhood so that love is deep, there is plenty of old EU that will not be missed and I certainly have qualms about plenty of the new stuff. It's not about what does or doesn't have some corporate branded sticker, it's about what we as fans love. Part of being a fan is sharing what you love with other fans, that so many would reject communion with other fans to partake in loved works just because of corporate stickers is sad.

why doesn't Qui-gon disappear?

Is the episode leaked yet?

youtu.be/aLhR2M7rw3Q
>what was perhaps one of the best mobile games out there is being shutdown, no doubt because it's too expensive to keep running, especially since it's a mobile game the suits probably think it's no different from candy-crush-shit.
This was the single most impressively fleshed out mobile game I've seen or played. It will always be in my top 5 favorites out of respect for that fact alone. It has more to offer than Battlefront, and that saddens me.
What a shame.

Happy birthday, Ashley!

>that so many would reject communion
>communion
Wait, you aren't Star Wars Protestant, are you?

He didn't master the whole ghost trick.

Episode 1-4 leaked awhile back, someone around here might have the google video link but I doubt they'd post it

Holy shit I just realized...
So I wanted to blame ea, but that's just being salty right? But think about it: Kabam took out the only major incentive for buying in-game currency, revives, effectively making it completely free of pay-to-win aspects. By acting genuinely, with integrity and decency, in contrast with dice releasing 1/2 a game and selling that second half for $50-$60, they've sealed their fate. EA does not abide an investment that doesn't keep raking it in indefinitely, and so Kabam's had their game shut down.
Uprising was legitimately too good for this world.

>your kind
>communion
What the fuck?

You're clearly imaging that the only people that don't like the EU are some kind of new breed of fan that just showed up recently, and you'd be a colossal idiot to think that. I've known people that dress up and go to conventions, they've been doing it since before the Special Editions came out and they hate the EU. They think it's trash, which most of it is. I've made friends with people who's first experience with Star Wars was The Force Awakens, and they've loved th Thrawn books, and were astounded that he's included in the canon now.

So y don't like the new movie, so what? It doesn't diminish the thing you like in any way. And if you can't convince someone to read the stuff, then either you have a terrible pitch, or maybe what your trying to pitch is just crap.

Will I still be able to play it? Does this mean its not getting any more updates, or its going to become unplayable

Efficient war fighting vs deterrence, different times/situations call for different strategies.

it looked pretty boring to me too.

It's going to be unplayable.

It's playable until the 17th of November. Then it's gone forever.
And I just hit max level too.

They're killing the servers. So I imagine the latter.

I'm also no longer able to find it on the Play Store. It's ogre, and judging by some of the comments in the discussion thread, there's a possibility that it's been in the works since August

Man that fucking blows

Was there any sort of lore stuff that is going to be lost? This is really bumming me out, I was just about to hit the second chapter.

I wonder if they will release the story stuff in a reference book or something. There was too much cool stuff.

I'm sure the actual story stuff will be referenced later. Maybe not like a book on its own, but in some kind of future "Essential Guide to _____" book that may have a chapter on the Anoat system post-Endor.

If anyone has that, please post it. Even if it's on a mega or something.

sounds a lot like ventress to me desu

What is "Nu Star Wars"?

Well it was the same voice actress but there's no way it's actually Ventress.

That's because the voice actress has no range.

>SW games only last a year
What'll they close down next? The Battlefront servers in prep for Battlefront 2?
an entire Battlefront game focusing on the force awakens and nothing else

Filoni said the voice is a very old Sith Lord. It can't be Ventress.

A slang term (often derogatory, but not exclusively so) for the new Star Wars Canon, used to differentiate it from the Legends EU.

old can have many different interpretations, from a certain point of view

Thanks

>A canon essential guide
It'll be a while, but Lord I await the day

I wager Commander.

That way your only choices for a Star Wars game will be either half a game or a mobile gatcha game

Ventress was never a Sith Lord.

Yeah, but Ventress being far enough along in her unofficial Sith training to be able to create a holocron? I has me my doubts.

I really liked Uprising, but this is why putting stories in a game like this is a mistake

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for them to fold and run with the money.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, DELETE THIS NOW!

>run with the money.
>Mfw I payed $120 for an online only battlefront
>Mfw they released another separate $20 dlc pack
>Mfw jews

>paying for star wars games
when did you realize you were retarded, user?

>giving EA money

What's it like to be retarded?

Fuck this looks goofy as shit. Anyone who can't accept the fact that rebels is primarily aimed at children must be delusional
>Inb4 collage of 2spookynot4kids screenshots

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Yes,
But now you see why there's a schism in the fandom, we didn't create the schism, the schism came about because we don't share enough love in the same things. It's like Star Wars vs Star Trek, but worse, people can love both of those but they always love one more. The closer two things are, the more effort is needed to distinguish yourself on which side you're on, which leads to loudly hating the other side. When two sides are so similar they want the same name, that's when wars happen. These days there are entrists everywhere, and they purge the originals who don't fall in line. Eventually, inevitably, they destroy what they take over, and I know it's too late to stop. What I can do is preserve the knowledge and memories of the originals for future generations so that they might be reborn.

Like sith entryists in the republic purging the jedi. The sith inevitably destroy what they take over while the surviving jedi preserve their teachings so that new jedi can eventually rise in their place, pottery. I understand you're not a sith, you're a loyal imperial officer born into the empire. There's actually lots of pottery in this, a corrupt senate like the EU which has lots of shit even if there was good in it too and at least it allowed freedom, to a tyrannical new order ruthlessly sweeping away the old. Fanatical rebels fighting a war they can't win.

>primarily aimed at children must be delusional
No one denied this. We're well aware this show is aimed at children like the majority of Star Wars. We don't care though.

I don't say this to many people, but you need to get a tripcode.

It's not online only though.

>ignore the increasingly dark tone of the show
>ranges from introspective explorations of the nature of the Force, to several brutal murders

>sees one isolated screenshot
>BABBY SHIT FOR BABBIES

wow. you are just such a faggot, I can't even describe it.

I direct you to this guy

Star Wars? Intended for an all ages audience? No, say it ain't so!

I ( ) wasn't denying that children are a target demographic, I was denying that the show is infantile, and criticizing the logic you used to imply that it is.

>Anyone who can't accept the fact that rebels is primarily aimed at children must be delusional
It's a TV-Y7 show on a network aimed at younger viewers.

No matter what, the visual content is beholden to those standards.

But ignoring the context of the scenes is just has naive.

Well, an all age American audience.

I mean, we have people being shot, bisected, electrocuted, blown up, eaten, frozen, and burned alive among other things. Show one nipple, though, and then let the fires truly burn

>I mean, we have people being shot, bisected, electrocuted, blown up, eaten, frozen, and burned alive among other things.

but no blood, which means it's a PG movie.

W-what are they doing?

Remember Cred Forums's butthurt over this?

what happened to his scar?
and his eyes?
and his entire facial structure?

A New Hope.

A PG movie with blood. I'd comment further on the whole debacle of the MPAA rating system, but that's a headache these threads don't deserve.

Though perhaps someone could help fill me in on this one. Have we had actual blood in either of the CG series?

Cred Forums is a perpetually butthurt place

Who cares

It moved upward an inch and a half
fuck if I know
he got fat

Yeah, there have never been disparities between live-action and Clone Wars character designs before.

Bit late to this party but just wanted to point out you have to remember this is JJ Abrams sense of scale. As in you can get from Earth to the edge of Klingon territory in less than a minute of warp and Spock watched Vulcan destroyed as if he were orbiting the planet without the planet he was on being fucked up in turn. Or the super duper super nova that somehow snuck up on Romulus without the Romulans bothering to evacuate or Spock having an adequate timetable. And then there's the whole reason for the hand wavy hyperspace effect Starkiller relies on for it's beam to be visible, let alone if people can SEE the beam they can surely track it, meaning they should be able to pinpoint where Starkiller was without Finn.

Blood spraying from a wound no, but we've seen blood splatters on the ground and whatnot. The scene where George's stand-in from Pantora's daughters get kidnapped.

That was never a scar over Saw's eye, he just trimmed his eyebrow to suggest it so he'd look tougher.

>B-B-BUT Cred Forums TOLD ME THAT THE EXTENDED CANON WOULD HAVE NO IMPACT ON THE MOVIES!

>as if by plastering it as "canon" it would automatically make us love it
I don't think that was really their goal. They just knew they had to dismiss the EU for their plans for the new trilogy and its supplementary materials to be as accessible as possible. It leaves a more coherent message for creators and the audience if all of the old EU is consciously dismissed instead of picking and choosing.

Sure, you could argue (as I would) that these new movies are unnecessary anyway, but that's also true of the old EU stuff. They just decided to make concerted efforts towards an unambiguously consistent fictional world. That doesn't mean all the content is good, though. That's up to you.

Sorry if i don't apply user. I grew up loving the six Star Wars movie, i think i don't have anything to prove to some guy pissed because his favorite fanfiction isn't considered official by LucasFilm

I think people let themselves get carried away with what was actually considered "canon" as a whole. This wasn't helped by Leland Chee's appointment and Holocron Keeper to satisfy fans pointing out or asking/complaining about contradictions in the late 90s/early 2000's.

We've always known that the films and the EU were, as a whole, separate. The EU used the films as a basis to establish itself and work with, but it often times went entirely different directions or almost outright contradicted the films(intentionally or not).

Leland and Co. took the easy route and just set up tiers to adhere by, which only partially fixed the problem, since it didn't cover all contradictions or future contradictions.

Still though, Lucasfilm and Lucas did not consider the EU part of the films universe. They kept it alive because it was satisfying the fans and making money. And it sometimes had fun/wacky stories that you could enjoy. And on occasion, Lucas took characters or planet names and used them for the films(Coruscant, for example). But it was still ultimately separate. The Films/Official Lucas statements were still in a tier above all else.

When "Legends" was created in April 2014, it was nothing more than Lucasfilm tearing down the tier system and affirming the statement that the EU is not canon.

The new canon is basically what the Films/Official Lucas statements Tier was. Everything is equally on one level.

It was glorious. Honestly, seeing Disney utilizing the extended canon in the movies, especially a more obscure character like Saw Gerrera restored a lot of my faith in them. I was wrong to think they don't care about the fans like us.

>TCW
>extended universe
What?

I thought anything that wasn't one of the movies was extended canon.

He didn't say universe.

The EU wipe didn't bother me at all because I never considered the EU canon to begin with. I remember reading Death Troopers and thinking "there's no way this shit actually happened in Star Wars continuity."

But user.
Death Troopers are canon.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Trooper

So how long before we start seeing stuff like this in the only canon that matters?

Not trying to start shit this time. Just suddenly hit with the unexpected urge to see the common man's reaction to stuff like the TIE/D.

i refuse to consider SW commander canon until the events or characters are mentioned or referenced in other canon media

This. Its the one piece of star wars canon I simply refuse to accept. There is too much nonsense in it and I don't know why anybody at Lucasfilm decided to count it

I've been trying to track down Rebels Magazine 21, and all I've been able to find so far is that the comic's title is apparently "Puffer Problems." I think Lando's pig is back.

I believe one or two of the reference books have mentioned stuff from Commander

Stuff introduced in commander? Or stuff that existed before the canon wipe?

Stuff introduced in Commander. Specifically I think Saponza and a couple things were mentioned.

Ok anons, we haven't done this in a while. If you were in Star Wars, what would be:
>Your Race:
>Your starship:
>Your starfighter:
>Your crew (up to 3 people):
>your droid:
>your lover:
>your weapon:

>I think Lando's pig is back.
I'm ready to fap

By fans like you, you mean feminists, casuals, hipsters and band wagoners? Will you feel like that if they start using shit from Wendig's work?

Disney does not care about Star Wars fans, at least the true hardcore fans.

>Human
>Either a YT class freighter ala the Falcon, or a Corellian Corvette.
>X-Wing
>Twi'lek waifu, Mon Cala Doctor/Drama queen, and Zabrak tough guy for Hostile Negotiations.
>R2 unit with full booster support
>Aforementioned twi'lek waifu
>If I am a Jedi, lightsaber, if not, trust DL-44 blaster

Do you realize how small a percentage of the NuCanon is actually Wendig-tier low-quality?

>>Your Race:
Human
>>Your starship:
A decommissioned gozanti cruiser
>>Your starfighter:
Que?
>>Your crew (up to 3 people):
Some hired hands
>>your droid:
The Probinator.
>>your lover:
The Probinator
>>your weapon:
The Probinator

>By fans like you, you mean feminists, casuals, hipsters and band wagoners?
Back to Cred Forums with you

>true hardcore fans
>autists think they are somehow superior fans

It's all the same now.

>true hardcore fans
Don't stop, I love a good joke.

>Human
>Corellian Corvette
>A-Wing
>A qt female Mirialan force user, a male Weequay bruiser and a human female tech-expert.
>A reprogrammed BX-Commando Droid
>The qt Mirialan (picturing a mix between SS and Barriss for sweet lemon buttcheeks)
>Electrostaff

>all this canon arguing still

>implying arguing about canon is bad

Uprising is shutting down November 17th.

>implying it's anything but

>Didn't read the thread

Why argue when we could learn from a canon-master?

For some reason my Cred Forums X wouldn't update the thread until I posted something so I didn't see the other post until I had posted.

>Your Race:human or anything that's basically the same
>Your starship:semi custom republic shuttle
>Your starfighter:do I need one if I have a mounted turret on the shuttle?
>Your crew (up to 3 people):some decent likeminded folk I guess
>your droid:I guess a standard r2 unit
>your lover:qt zabrak gf sounds nice I suppose
>your weapon:only the best. E-11 blaster rifle with the Star Wars equivalent of a red dot sight, and an extended magazine. Never know if you'll always have more ammo on your person.

Pablo provides much valueable information and many facts...

>Rebels picking up the pieces from Clone Wars and recanonizing the best parts of the old EU
>recanonizing Thrawn and giving him his own book WRITTEN BY ZAHN
>Disney essentially having its Star Wars cake and eating it

They're giving you good things, why can't you be happy?

At least Star Wars canon is better than MCU """canon""".

>Will you feel like that if they start using shit from Wendig's work?

Wendig's characters aren't the problem. His shitty writing is.

>Bothan privateer
>Imperial Star Destroyer if I can get it. If not, there should be plenty of decommissioned Venators lying around.
>Resistance X-Wing
>male Chiss first mate, female Twi-lek chief of engineering, female Arkanian ship's doctor. (and a metric shit-tonne of goldhearted thugs)
>R0-GR
>Pantoran qt3.14
>a darksaber

>Human
>Some kinda freighter, something roomy and livable
>V-Wing, bitches. Or a Headhunter.
>A Wookie, a Duros and another human just so I don't get lonely
>A pet Vulture droid named Sparky
>Chuchi because I can
>An LL-30 like Cad Bane

>>Your Race:
Human Clone
>>Your starship:
Farm on Saleucami
>>Your starfighter:
Eopie
Suu Lawquane
Jek Lawquane
Shaeeah Lawquane
>>your droid:
A good droid is a dead one
>>your lover:
Suu Lawquane
>>your weapon:
Farming Staff

Pro tip: I'm Cut Lawquane

Is Rowan Freemaker canon?

I don't mean specifically the plot of the Freemaker Adventures, but did the character of Rowan Freemaker exist in canon?

I think so.

no

No.

>Your Race:
Belugan

>Your starship:
Repurposed Venator-class Star Destroyer

>Your starfighter:
Modified ARC-170 with droids filling in for where the other pilot and gunner would be

A male Kaminoan doctor, scientist, and technician
A Wookiee tough guy who is also decent with technology
A Nautolan Co-pilot and waifu

>your droid:
Reprogrammed BX-Commando droid

>your lover:
The aforementioned Nautolan qt

>your weapon:
Electrostaff, with a backup WESTAR-34 blaster pistol

Do you guys think that maybe when Satine got in power she sold Mandalore's armor cache's as part of the demilitarization of Mandalore? If so then maybe around the time of Episode 2 you would be able to find tons of armor sets from Mandalore for cheap and that's how Jango would have gotten his armor. I only say this because in a few other nucanon materials they show bounty hunters using Mandalorian armor implying that everyone is buying it up or something.

From the way they talk about it, Mandalore was demilitarized and the last diehard warriors were believed to have died out a long time before Satine came into power. Plus if disposal of the remaining armor and weapons was Satine's call, I imagine she would've just had that stuff destroyed rather than sell it to randos. Maybe Almec sold some.

>Almec sold old Mandalorian armor on the black market
>Jango was one of the buyers
It all clicks

>I only say this because in a few other nucanon materials they show bounty hunters using Mandalorian armor implying that everyone is buying it up or something
Do they? As far as I know, the only ones besides actual Mandalorians who have been shown with their armor are the Fetts and that one lawman in the Wendig books (which is strongly implied to be Boba's).

In Bloodlines Greer uses Mandalorian armor to disguise herself as a bounty hunter. I want to say there's some other mention of bounty hunters using Mandalorian armor but I can't remember exactly where it was.

The Darth Vader comic (or maybe Star Wars?) had a real short bounty hunter wearing armor that might or might not be Mando. Chaneth Cha wore mando-esque armor in Lando. Did Wendig describe what Mercurial Swift wore?

>>Your Race:
Korun
>>Your starship:
Something like the Millennium Falcon/Ebon Hawk, but with a lot more cargo space for emergency supplies.
>>Your starfighter:
The default one? I hate flying.
Mon Cal Medic, Wookie Technician, Zabrak Weapons Specialist
>>your droid:
one that can hold a blaster, and is also a field medic
>>your lover:
Jedi aren't allowed to have lovers
>>your weapon:
Lightsaber. A green one

>Korun
get lost you stinkin korno
I'm sick of kornos in our nice neighborhoods selling their korno shit and talking their korno slang

-Corellian in Kaleesh armor
-Firespray-31 class patrol vessel
-TIE/D
-Only my lover and droid due to the size of the vessel in question
-Reprogrammed IG series droid
-Twi'lek engineer. Violet skinned, with a somewhat thick accent.
-EE-3 Carbine Rifle for long ranged. Force Pike for short range

A running gag would involve my lover joking about how hideous I look under the Kaleesh get-up.

If burn your money do you blame the fire?

>Twi'lek engineer. Violet skinned, with a somewhat thick accent.
Patrician taste

ITT we post Star Wars tropes we hate
A small ragtag team of chumps take down a bigger threat. It's forced in just about every piece of Star Wars related, even where in situations where it doesn't make sense.

>every piece of Star Wars related
Boi I sure fucked up that sentence

>The MC is force-sensitive.

I know it's to be expected, but come on.

>The MC is force-sensitive post order 66
>MC meets yoda or other significant character

>The protagonists are all human or very human-looking species
Give me my fucking nautolan and nelvaanian protags.

>mc isn't force sensitive enough to use it initially, but goes through hell and back and grows into being sufficiently force sensitive
Star Wars galaxies did this, but pic related more recently.
Good night sweet prince

Pretty sure Pablo was just taking the piss

I never did get far enough to get that. I got as far as the first batch of Royal Court missions, then I stopped to raise my PR.

Yeah I feel you. I got to 100 this week, I'm still not powerful enough to do the level 85 force mission, 8800pts out of a needed 11,000 not counting energy resistance, but they've been cool up until then, no reason to think that'll stop. I'm trying to git gud before it shuts down, I want to know how it ends and get my lightsaber, damn it. I've worked too hard and too long not to.

War changes people, user.

But war never changes.

Sith. They're more fashionable and get to command badass armies.

What are the chances we get a Thrawn/Vader face off? One of the things i liked about Thrawn was he would reminder his officers he wasn't like Vader and wouldn't kill them for failing.

>Your Race:
(retired) Clone Trooper
>Your starship:
G9 Rigger Freighter
>Your starfighter:
V-19 Torrent
Geonosian Warrior, the last few of his kind
Rodian Jedi, an aquaintance of mine during the war
Neimodian Smuggler, former CIS affiliated soldier now our crew's tech crew
>your droid:
Reprogrammed Battle Droid that is my co-pilot and best buddy
>your lover:
Zyggerrian slave girl(who I bought/freed)
>your weapon:
DC-15A Blaster, safely holstered to my side at all times

>On normiebook to message a friend who's phone is off
>see this
I don't watch any of the Cred Forums star wars stuff. Surely this is just fake clickbait bullshit and something this retarded isn't true?

That's funny

>He doesn't know
That's what you get for skipping canon.

Considering the shit I've been seeing on my end, definitely clickbait.

Facebook has taken a major nosedive in terms of what it shows.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?

>murder = maturity
You're retarded.

Murder = Maturity sounds like a metal name.

>it's a 'chewie's role is reduced to side character' episode

Unlikely. I get the feeling Vader's not going to be featured much (if at all) this season.

>Han dies
>Chewbacca is still co-pilot

Not only is it true, but season 2 of Star Wars Renegades (premiering this Saturday) is going to finally reveal just how Maul became Boba Fett.

r u avin' a giggle at my expense m8

No he's right. They talked about this at Comic-Con when they announced that the next season would show the bounty hunters from ESB.

[Spoiler]fart

No, it's real. We're all hyped for Renegades, man. We're finally getting Dash Rendar back! And now that Dooku's clone is in the mix, things are getting really tense.

That bugged me about VII, why does Crewie have to stay in the Falcon? What is he a dog or something?

I hope Rey at least remembered to crack a window.

nice one

>forgetting the re-canonization of based Grand Admiral Trioculus

I bid you dark greetings!!!

Say, when is the next Mofferance? I would hate to miss it.

There's probably going to be a lively thread for the premier on saturday

Next Monday. AKA Mofferenceday!!!

>why does Crewie have to stay in the Falcon? What is he a dog or something?
Well, he was the co-pilot. By all rights the ship should now belong to him, but the end of TFA makes it seem like Rey's somehow inherited it and Chewie is still just the sidekick.

I hope I'm wrong and Chewie's just sitting in that spot because he prefers it and it doesn't actually matter which chair the captain sits in.

>no subject line
Link to this one in the next thread..

>Your Race:
Falleen
>Your starship:
Zygerrian Aurore-class freighter
>Your starfighter:
Geonosian fighter modified for space combat
Anacondan cook
Jawa mechanic (I don't trust him around shiny things and I can't understand shit that he says)
Human medic
>your droid:
Re-purposed RA-7 protocol droid (so I can understand my dick-ass Jawa mechanic) with additional combat programming so he can handle basic firearms if need be
>your lover:
Human, female, redhead, in the 18-21 YO range.
>your weapon:
X-8 Night Sniper and a DLT-19X rifle

>human lover
>in Star Wars universe
>when given a choice

Everyone always does Twi-leks, Torgruta's or, on occasion, something not near-human. I thought I'd do something a little different.

And I have a thing for redheads.

Why do the majority of droids have observable sentience but still get treated like disposable tools? Why haven't they risen up to create a clanks only utopian society?

>Why haven't they risen up to create a clanks only utopian society?
Restraining bolts

Vader's droids in his comics were sort of progressing down that path.

Also, you've spoiled the plot twist about Chopper in Rebels Season 3!

>Why do the majority of droids have observable sentience but still get treated like disposable tools?

Because they are disposable tools. They're literally equivalent in value/relevance to a cellphone or a laptop. Except they can move around and talk to you.

> Why haven't they risen up to create a clanks only utopian society?

Restraining bolts, regular memory wipes and programming for limited intelligence.

It's official people. Ahsoka brought the farm!

The droid life is suffering

Chopper is probably the only droid I find too sassy. R2 and HK-47 represent the ideal levels of sass (can also include Bender as an example) while BB-88 is too nice to be compelling and Goldenrod is an insufferable sycophant.

Memory wipes, kind of scary when you really think about the idea of it, but definitely keeps anything under control when you have absolute control over a mind's memories. I imagine that the roger rogers have their minds uploaded after falling on the battle field which is why they've developed a sort of cynical acceptance of being killed over and over.

Ah yes, the two things I enjoy fapping to the most, brought together in one image...

That part of the comment was directed towards a specific audience I am quite painfully aware of those ranging from happily accepting anything and everything labeled Star Wars to painstaking purists who only accept episode IV and V.

My purpose here is to serve as a reminder. The effort to consolidate everything under canon and legends was intended to create a big tent for common agreement, it failed. There is a schism in the fandom, there were disagreements and angry debates before, but nothing as deep as this, where before there was the cohesive entity known as Star Wars fans, now it has been cleanly split in two. Those who believe it is corporate overlords who decide how Star Wars is defined, and those who hold that fans decide how Star Wars is defined.

>The effort to consolidate everything under canon and legends was intended to create a big tent for common agreement, it failed
That was never the reason it happened, you idiot.

>Mfw two of those comments were me

>Those who believe it is corporate overlords who decide how Star Wars is defined, and those who hold that fans decide how Star Wars is defined.
I don't even get your argument. Nobody is telling anyone what you can't like or consider part of your personal Star Wars experience. You're being all rebellious and trying to put on this bizarre righteous act against something nobody is even doing. You're either seriously deluded or this is just very dedicated bait.

It's Star Wars Protestant. He's just baiting.

Anyone got a link to the last two Servants of the Empire novels? I'm interested in reading them before Rebels drops.

They should be in the canon books mega in the pastebin

But Kenny, you're dead.

I am speaking to you from beyond the force. Ama

Having a hard time finding a flat in the afterlife, Kenny?

I guess God charges more for rent then your convention money can afford.

Why is Life Debt the best canon novel?

So are Ezra and Sabine going to finally hit it off this season or is some new chick gonna sweep in on our edge lord?

Neither, Ezra is gay

U 'avin a giggle m8

Alright, alright.
Second best behind Bloodlines.

NO! DELET

Say it ain't so!

I liked SS to user, but it's time we move on. Maybe we'll find a new qt to rally behind (it's probably just going to end up being Sabine at this point).

>Maybe we'll find a new qt to rally behind
>it's probably just going to end up being Sabine at this point

But user, I don't like Sabine...I like my waifus evil, very evil

Maybe she gets glowing green eyes and turns evil for an episode?

Then is she waifuable?

Waifuable for one episode only? But user, if she becomes waifuable for one episode, she'll be Filoni'd.

Nah, I'll stick to my sweet lemon buttcheeks corpse.

F-Filoni? Why are you giving me that look?

Does what said help at all user?

>Your Race:
Droid!
>Your starship:
Some kind of refurbished cargo ship that I can live in.
>Your starfighter:
A Jedi Starfighter or TIE Interceptor
I don't think I'd have a crew, if I'm a droid I'd just do everything on my own.
>your droid:
Myself.
>your lover:
No one loves droids ;-; That'd be my curse.
>your weapon:
Some kind of secret taser built into my wrist for non-lethal take downs. And then a good old Vibro-blade as primary weapon.

starwarsunderworld.com/2016/09/first-look-at-sabine-wren-funko-pop.html

CUTE

Seriously? There should be a bobble-head of Tua or SS. They have much bigger hats

No, it doesn't user. I'd still rather hug Seventh's rotting corpse.

>Race: Human (Outer Rim, Non-republic aligned world)
>Starship: Patrol Carrier (Acts as flagship)
>Star fighter: Custom hammerhead style bomber
>Crew: Human female, ex-pirate acting as my homeworld's Admiral, Human female, my neice who is padawan, Satele Shan, Lover, who is also tying the story together with rest of the galaxy)
>droid: an android that has been made to seem human but is basically one of the first true a.i's in galaxy.
>Lover: Satele
>weapon: Single blade lightsaber, maroon.

>Swtor
Do people still play that?

thousands. even the rp servers can get 150 people per hub so I'd argue the population is regrowing.

Cred Forums is the board with the Cred Forumslack moderator leaves BLACKED threads up for hours so Cred Forumsyps can circle jerk about how much they hate black people and stacies.

It's hysterical how triggered these people can be by the appearance of any sort of black characters.

Someone recently did a little math and the total amount of event crystals to max out the lightsaber and full gear would have taken five years of constant grinding.

Not that surprised Kabam lost players.

Just sucks cause the rest of the story isn't gonna be told now.

wts Imperial Inquistor legs. They seem to be possesed with some insaitable need to grind, walking around in the search of objects or beings to grind against.

Send me your offer, best offer gets them

4 nickels and a dime.
Maul wants those legs to replace his robot ones.

I'm starting to think that /swco/ is the only place that even thinks about /SS/

>Human (Correllian)
>YT-1300 Light Freighter
>my freighter's pretty good in a fight
>Wookie co-pilot
>my girlfriend's protocol droid (sometimes)
>Alderaanian
>DL-44

>They seem to be possesed with some insaitable need to grind, walking around in the search of objects or beings to grind against.

I. NEED. THOSE. LEGS.

Since people are being assholes:

Probably Tarkin. Some people think Lords of the Sith is better, and New Dawn isn't bad. But I think, quality wise if not in excitement, Tarkin is the best of Canon. Not new canon, not nucanon, not post-EU, just canon.

Tarkin is a cool story. It gives you this idea of a guy who went through messed up shit as a kid and then more shit as an adult. Tarkin didn't just turn bad one day like Vader did so much as he was just a fucked up individual with a massive complex he was compensating for.

The Servants of the Empire books are actually good now that I've finished them. They're basically the ultimate anthema to the idea of "the empire was cool, it was just palpatine and vader and some other bad eggs" argument by pointing out that Palpatine was literally appointing dozens of "bad eggs" to high command and making them play shitty power games instead of doing actual work. Whatever good people there are in the empire have essentially deluded themselves into thinking anyone above them gives a solitary fuck about what's morally right, legal, ethical, or even obeys common sense, when all they care about is fulfilling some insane personal agenda.

Which also explains the first order doing things so stupidly half the time. It's not about resurrecting the empire so much as the idea of the empire filtered through a crazy radical appointed as a part of some insane scheme. Hux's dad was a ranting maniac even by empire standards and the FO basically works on his playbook.

the empire was cool because they were bad, the bad guys always have the cooler things. and statistically speaking there HAS to be some good people in some positions of authority in the Empire. they're not in top positions, but the head of a patrol station or, at most say, an Imperial Minister...

Valar morgules, Bail of Alderaan!

I started Path of Destruction, this isn't what I was expecting

How so?

I wonder if I'm the only one that hates the idea of a single large government ruling over the majority of the galaxy, it just feels so boring.

THRAWN IS IN IT?!

FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLL

Watch this:

youtu.be/xmXp802sFgQ

You're either about to get autistically enraged, or rock hard in excitement

why are there no early leaks?

Too fuckin' hype brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRAOcRBDr-A

too fuckin' destruction brah.

Middle. Balance in all things.

Get lost Kreia, you're not even canon anymore ;_;

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

slowpoke.jpg

>Middle
Stop that
Stop it right now

there is no middle because Lucas' brain can only handle two ideas at one time.

I'm certain there's just one guy posting this stuff at this point.

>Human
>Imperial shuttle
>TIE Fighter
>Three of my fellow Storm Troopers
>Imperial Astromech droid
>QT Chiss officer.
>E-11 blaster rifle.

If Cred Forums required usernames, /swco/ would only be the same collection of a few dozen people in every single thread.

Sorry George. I'm going to use Force Powers to scratch my ass, not to zap people or help them.

Ah, so good side then.

Nah, "Filoni killed my waifu" is a running joke in the thread, lots of unique posters likely have posted Filoni in this context before.

user, you realize there's a way to see how many people post in threads, right? This thread alone has had 118 unique posters, and even when we're on the slow days with just our usual posters, we tend to have 50+ of us posting.

/swco/ is honestly a pretty lively and vibrant community.

What if I wanted to use my magical powers to both zap people and help people in equal measure?

>Nika Futterman
>No range
does it hurt being that wrong?

You don't stick your hand in tar and expect it to come out

then it's a good thing I'm sticking my hand in the air and making lightning come out of it instead!

>Rebels S3 could potentially have Thrawn, Maul and Darth Vader interacting
It's like Napolean, Stalin and Bin Laden getting into a barfight
NuCanon is one hell of a drug

>using your powers in self interest rather than using them altruistically is good.

Hm.

That's not how Force works.

So if Vader gave a little girl a doll, he wouldn't be able to beat up his son with a room?

So Thrawn is Napolean because of his great insight and use of tactics, Maul is Stalin because? And Vader is Bin Ladin why?

>Napolean
>great insight and use of tactics

Did Thrawn and Vader ever interact in the EU?

The dark side corrupts. Once you'd zapped a few people, you would lose your desire to help people.

>What are the chances we get a Thrawn/Vader face off?

Slim to none. Apart from the likelihood of Vader not appearing this season, they both serve the Empire. And I doubt Thrawn would go about and actively piss off someone who's strategic capabilities rival his own and is almost a one man army.

Vader may not be able to make Thrawn piss himself in terror, but he should rightfully be afraid of Vader.

Vader gave him command of the Noghri iirc.

Wait
What about Grey Jedi?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gray_Jedi

Not a thing

I don't actually know of any instance of Vader being a part of a larger strategic planning process. He's certainly a force multiplier and a good tactician, but I can't recall any time where he has to deal with the larger strategy. from what I remember of Clone Wars Anakin always left that to other people and instead favored just going into battle with the Clones.

B-But...

Not
A
Thing

Which is stupid.

I hate how new StarWars is just black and white.

>how new star wars is black and white
it was always just black and white.

>muh dnd alignments

Not canon. Thank the Maker for Manichean morality

It was always black and white. Grey Jedi were either Light Side who weren't complete and total retards or Sith whose motivations were more than just "BAHAHAAH. I WILL TAKE OVER THE GALAXY."

Kreia and Jolee?

were never canon
the force is either light side and normal and good, or dark side and out of balance and bad.

It's less black and white now than it ever was before at any one time in the history of the franchise.

Grey Jedi as a concept is absolutely fucking awful and contradicts what it even means to be a Jedi, but that doesn't mean there is only light/dark. Look at Ezra, the Bendu, Ahsoka.

The EU would have just thrown them all under "Grey Jedi", but it's a lot more complicated than that.

It's so sad that lucasfilm have convinced the fans of this bullshit

you can be a force user and be in the middle

B-But Jolee Bindo and Revan though!

Not according to Lucas.
It's one side or the other.

Not
o
t
A
Thing
h
i
n
g

See the post above yours. Jolee was light side, but he thought that being too light would make you stupid and detached from the rest of the galaxy and Kreia was dark side but she hated the force entirely.

Is revan atleast canon?

But Jolee Bindo was very clearly light side. Why do people use him as an example of a "middle road"?

Female Revan might be
I don't have a smug Pablo, someone give me a smug Pablo

No. Get over it.

I'll miss them

I don't think so.

I don't want to live in this gay galaxy far far away anymore.

you never did, user.

Welcome to like 4 years ago

I used to

>Not wanting to be seduced by the light/dark side by FemRevan
I swear, you people need to get your priorities straight

It was a different one, not the one you thought

Just enjoy what you like. If it's not canon, then who cares. The Jedi Academy and KOTOR games aren't canon but I still play them at often because I love them. You can still enjoy them.

>I don't actually know of any instance of Vader being a part of a larger strategic planning process

There was the subjugation of Shu-torun and the siege of Lothal.

> from what I remember of Clone Wars Anakin always left that to other people and instead favored just going into battle with the Clones.

He had a good level of input on the planning on the second invasion of Geonosis as far as I rember.

But yeah, as both Anakin and Vader, largely he wasn't a long term planner. His tactical edge mostly came from being able to come up with good plans the fly and not being afraid to get his hands dirty and march right into the shit (like with breaking the blockade on Ryloth and outwitting Trench over Crystophsis).

That's kinda the difference between Thrawn and Vader. Both are almost equally effective, but their styles are very different. Thrawn is one or many steps ahead of you and outplays you in the game. Vader will simply overwhelm you and alter the conditions of the game to make it impossible to come out on top.

So will the Disney XD app get the episodes early like last time?

>talking as if it's personal knowledge
>talking as if any of this is real
>talking as if Lucasfilm doesn't get to decide the laws of the Star Wars universe

Like it or not if they say that's how it works then that's how it works. Anything else is just head canon/fanon

>XD
Get the fuck out

It's called Disney XD

Look at this guy, with the built in auto trigger.

>XD
Kill yourself

Pablo was joking, they'd never make Revan a chick. Then again he said if it was only up to him so thankfully he doesn't seems to have as much power as i thought.

It just seems to me that, as long as Vader isn't particularly angry at the moment, he would defer to Thrawn for things like battle plans and such. Likewise Thrawn would respect Vader's input and generally leave him in charge of on the ground tactics to achieve Thrawn's larger strategy, and even relying on Vader should any given part of the plan go wrong.

A combination of Vader and Thrawn on a campaign could, and should, be terrifying.

Well yeah, thus the implied smug pablo

There's no way they'd miss a chance for a Vader/Thrawn scene, that's hype of the highest magnitude. They'd have to be complete idiots to ignore it.

Bingo.

Stupid question, but I want to get into Rebels, where should i start? Just from the beginning?

>A combination of Vader and Thrawn on a campaign could, and should, be terrifying.

Shame we'll probably never see something of the like.

>I want to get into Rebels, where should i start?

don't bother, it's not worth it.

Season one episode one, watch from there.

>pic related

>There's no way they'd miss a chance for a Vader/Thrawn scene

I'm sure they'd love to do it. But you underestimate the fact that Vader is apparently a bitch to animate and JEJ doesn't come cheap. Literally Vader in every aspect is ridiculous expensive for their budget.

The Phantom Menace, then Attack of the clones, then the clone wars, then revenge of the sith, then rebels season one episode one

Assuming Rebels really lasts seven seasons, this means it will eventually be getting to OT era, right?

What are the odds of seeing Luke at some point?

All bets are off in that case.

Hell, for all that matters, we could get a young Old Ben.

>Young Old Ben
I didn't realize how much I want this

if the series moves along at the same pace it's currently going at the series will end a little before the battle of Jakku.

Unless the Ghost crew is kept completely at the side lines, they will, at one point or another, meet, hear about, or work with Luke, Leia, and Han.

So, it basically becomes the Star Wars equivalent of Agents of SHIELD

well seeing as the current movies are so far ahead of it, more like Agent Carter, I think.

Man I do wish they'd get Hayley Atwell to be an alien in Star Wars...

>those dark troopers rising from the dark passageways

fuck, I can't wait. I hope it has horror vibe to it.

>this means it will eventually be getting to OT era, right?

Possibly.

>What are the odds of seeing Luke at some point?

Not high. If we do, it'll probably by by characters like Zeb, Sabine or Hera. I very much doubt Kanan or Ezra will meet him since, apart from Obi-wan and Yoda, Luke's journey of learning the Jedi arts was by himself.

>we could get a young Old Ben.

Nope. Dave pretty much said that anything pre ANH in Rebels will have no Luke or Obi-wan. They very much prefer that those two are left alone on Tatooine.

Honestly, I'd rather they leave Obi-Wan alone completely. Alec deserves to have his performance be the only one for the era.

Ezra's hair looks weird.

And kanan is getting more and more like Katarn with that beard.

The trailer had the big Bantha looking guy and he said himself he's between light and dark.
Maybe grey Jedi are gonna be a thing in NuCanon.

>if the series moves along at the same pace it's currently going at the series will end a little before the battle of Jakku.

I wouldn't go that far. The battle of Jakku happened after RoTJ. At this point in Rebels, they're still two years away from the events of ANH. Between ANH and RoTJ, is four years. If each season of Rebels is a year, and it started five years before ANH, and that the series lasts seven years, that means it'll end sometime during or after the events of TESB.

Unless they're going to skip years between seasons.

>So, it basically becomes the Star Wars equivalent of Agents of SHIELD

Not really. With the current executive changes going on at Marvel, AoS has more or less been rendered non canon now. No idea on the Netflix stuff though.

>If each season of Rebels is a year, and it started five years before ANH,
Each season is about a year and a half, actually. Ezra started the series at 14, and he's now 17 as of Season 3. It is now only two years until Rogue One and the Battle of Yavin.

>he said if it was only up to him so thankfully he doesn't seems to have as much power as i thought.
He isn't in charge of the LSG, just a part of it. There's about 8 of them, so they'd all have to agree to that.

Now, I don't want to cause shitposting in the thread, but this might cause some of you to be uncomfortable, but;

I am 99% sure the LSG will make Revan a girl if (s)he is ever made Canon.

This is because, a little known fact, but the LSG is actually mostly women.

I avoid mentioning this, because of obvious reasons. But initially, the LSG was ONLY women. Kathleen Kennedy put them together, but it was Kiri Hart (according to Pablo, check the Star Wars Show interview if you want to hear it from his own mouth) who actually decided they needed some hardcore nerds in the group, and she went and got Leeland and Pablo, who for the first year, were the only guys in the LSG.

The only reason I can see the LSG not agreeing on female Revan, is that Leeland might be against it because he might think it would cause more harm than good, due to male Revan's huge popularity in the EU. The LSG sure as hell doesn't want to get any negative backlash, so for that reason, they may decide to play it safe. Maybe.

Still, even at that pace, they wouldn't make it to Jakku. Maybe just before the battle of Endor. But no later.

well from the start of the series (14 years after the formation of the Empire) to the Battle of Endor (23 years after the formation of the Empire) that's nine years.

Each season is shaping up to be a year and a half, so after seven seasons that ten and a half years.

If they keep up the pace, Rebels will go past the battle of Jakku by half a year.

I long for the day that there's a portrayal of the Battle of Jakku in all of its apparent insanity and desperation

You stop that right now, m8.

Kathleen Kennedy is a fucking cancer and she's killing Star Wars with her bullshit. Someone needs to get rid of her already. Lucas made the second worst mistake of his life leaving her in charge.

>Kathleen Kennedy is a fucking cancer and she's killing Star Wars with her bullshit.
Such as?

>Such as?

Honestly, so far Lucasfilm under her hasn't been doing too bad. Their only slip up (or, at least, their only real significant one) as of now has been The Force Awakens.

Fuck. Meant to reply to

That movie is the only thing they've done right, and all of the things wrong with it are because of her.

People are way too easily triggered by even the slightest hint of "sjw". It's ironic.

>all of the things wrong with it are because of her

Mmk

Invasion of safe space? ...which is kind of ironic, actually.

>That movie is the only thing they've done right

No, it was not. It's the worst piece of visual media they've produced since George sold the company.

>and all of the things wrong with it are because of her.

The only thing that she's to blame in regards for it was hiring JJ and Kasdan instead of people who had respect for Star Wars as a whole.

>No, it was not. It's the worst piece of visual media they've produced since George sold the company.

What are we comparing it to? Rebels which has had several seasons to grow into its own thing? Freemakers which isn't even trying to stay "true" to anything in particular?

>the worst piece of visual media they've produced since George sold the company.

of their two things? your statement, on its own, doesn't really say much of anything

Rebels is shit, a small handful of interesting episodes does not make it a good show. TFA is far superior. And don't even get me started on how terrible all the new books have been. Or the complete lack of games except for Battlefront which everyone hates and is basically dead. Or the shit tier quality that toys have fallen into. Kathleen Kennedy killed Star Wars and shit her vile feminist agenda down its neck.

>What are we comparing it to?
Television and comics.

>Rebels which has had several seasons to grow into its own thing?

Rebels was good from the start.

>Freemakers which isn't even trying to stay "true" to anything in particular?

I haven't seen that, but I'm aware of it not being canon and I hear it's none the less still entertaining.

I was expecting it to start in media res with Bane established

>Rebels was good from the start.

>except for Battlefront which everyone hates and is basically dead

Can this meme end? The game isn't dead regardless of what you want to believe

>Or the shit tier quality that toys have fallen into

That seems like more of a Hasbro thing. I doubt Lucasfilm has much direct control over how toys are made

>Kathleen Kennedy killed Star Wars and shit her vile feminist agenda down its neck.

Oh you're trolling. Got it

>Rebels is shit,

The majority of fans will tell you otherwise.

>And don't even get me started on how terrible all the new books have been

Most of the books have been great. The only ones that have had anything close to negative reception is the Aftermath trilogy.

> Or the complete lack of games except for Battlefront which everyone hates and is basically dead.

Not going to disagree there.

>Or the shit tier quality that toys have fallen into.

Can't comment there since I haven't bought SW toys since AoTC was coming out.

> TFA is far superior.

That remains to be seen.

>Kathleen Kennedy killed Star Wars and shit her vile feminist agenda down its neck.

Of all the things I've seen in Star Wars, a feminist agenda has yet to appear.

It takes like 5 minutes to get enough people for a single match of Walker Assault on PS4. Almost all the other modes are completely empty. That is dead as fuck. I like the game, but you are outright delusional. There is nobody playing it anymore.

Well I'm on PC and it's just fine there.

>Of all the things I've seen in Star Wars, a feminist agenda has yet to appear.
the idea of Leia being as aggressive and as much of a leader as she was in the original Star Wars (much less in the other two) was very much a feminist victory. Star Wars has always had the ideal of the gender's being largely equal, the prime goal of feminists. It's one of the great things about Star Wars.

>5,000 players worldwide at peak on PC
>It's fine

Not sure where you're reading the stats. I'm just speaking from personal experience that que times aren't nearly that long

This thread has turned to shit

New thread when?

you think a new one will be any better?

>Star Wars has always had the ideal of the gender's being largely equal, the prime goal of feminists.

The original ideal goal. Nowadays, in the US at least, feminism has turned into female supremacy. Which, as far as Star Wars goes, has not shown up yet.

Unless you count the Nightsisters, which was largely written under Kaitie Lucas while George was still in charge.

You can find the player stats for it and the Battlefield games pretty easily, there's a site that tracks them.

Anyone up for a five minute break? At least until things cool down?

>WAAAAAHHHH GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE
You're free to leave crybaby, just because you can't handle people disagreeing with you about the poor state Star Wars is currently in doesn't make the thread bad.

You're trying way to hard, senpai

Rey, Sabine, Hera, Sloane, and Jyn Erso are all blatantly forced modern feminist female """""characters""""".

wat
You're not making sense user
Take a deep breath and revaluate who you are and what you're doing

Not forced enough. When they start spouting in-universe that they are superior to all men, then they'll be forced enough.

How are Hera or Slaone forced? Or even Sabine for that matter?

>Everything is equally on one level.

even the bits that contradict?

Maybe Rey, and maybe Sabine. But the others? Nope.

Sloane's one of those Imperials that has a semblence of a conscience. user probably attributes that characterization to the fact that she's a black woman in a group known for being a bunch of white male assholes.

Oh ok, despite the fact that "Imperial with a conscience" is becoming an increasingly common theme in a lot of Star Wars media