Which Cred Forums character has the highest libido?

Which Cred Forums character has the highest libido?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/mooq-e/275604/TMNT---April-OKneel/page/all
youtu.be/5azkeDtPMFU
mega.nz/#!GJBGnbKS!xchCac6Tyk_kYUozHKaS52R1D8ItL-EolwsP2n1VJ9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf
youtube.com/watch?v=nwDxzVuiom8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starfire

april o'neil has 4 muscular nigga turtles at her disposal

Star Butterfly

Starfire, Star, and that fat bitch from Drawn Together come to mind

Nah, that's a myth. Before Nu52 she only fucked Dick Grayson, a Tamara general and Captain Comet. In the Nu52 she only fucked Dick Grayson and Roy Harper.

It must suck to be a boy at the age with that many sisters. Puberty is gonna hit him hard

Male contender

Wolverine by far.

It's a LONG time ago as seasons go, but my favorite joke has to be:
"I thought we said no more anonymous sex!"
"Y-yeah, I wasn't."
"Wait. What did you think anonymous meant?"
"I dunno, with like ... bird masks on?"

No its not, i could think of three girls id use as cock sleeves that incould use right now if i were him. Hes living the dreamz

Natasha Romanova (Black Widow), Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel), Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) show up several times there. Bunch of sluts.

I also can't believe that they fucked Wolverine. Dude is manlet.

Rosianna Rabbit

BGC

not as hard as he will hit ronnie anne sexually

Being fat and a bunny is twice the horny. How is she not dead yet from all that build up?

>you will never be in a BDSM relationship with an angsty mexican, where you punch her in the face while your plowing her
It hurts to live like this

Johnny Bravo?

Bueno

Sauce?

She-Hulk, hands down

When she's transformed, at least.

I only remember they can cum over 10 times in a single session

>asking sauce for this
>for this
>in Cred Forums
Gotta be kidding or ban for underage.

This

>Bruce Gotham
Every damn time.

heh heh heh

Is there more like this?

RrrRRrraaARGH! Hulk release repressed urges!

(thank God that Bruce Banner masturbates regularly)

Wolverine's dick must be pretty impressive, obviously.

Ive been here two years. Shut the fuck up oldfag.

BUENO!!!!
(Tread over)

Lacey Shadows

He's a good-looking manlet. Also I'm pretty sure fucking an immortal grants you some kind of bragging rights.

Old Nick Fury.

On one hand I hate you for bringing up that shit. On the other hand that may be the legitimate answer....fuck you anyway faggot.

That's literally the hottest girl on Cred Forums

Logan is the town bike, he doesn't give anyone bragging rights.

Well, when you're a manlet such as he, you need something to compensate. And his stamina is amazing.

>She-Hulk
I bet she uses an adamantium dildo when she's alone.

>adamantium dildo
Because anything else would get squeezed so hard it was decompressed?

This is the filename to the flash file of it I have in my computer.
>mooq-e-275604-TMNT_-_April_OKneel

I'd say that there are two good scenes in it.

No fucking way Black Widow slept with Wolverine.

Natasha has standards and a reputation to maintain.

which ones

She's canonically not interested in them tho. Now Irma on the other hand, she's the thirstiest girl in NYC.

She slept with Wolverine, Iron Man, Bucky...

She's a slut, m8.

it's one flash file user, just watch it, there's doggy style, titty fucking, blowjobs, anal, dp, another dp, anal cream pie and facial

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/mooq-e/275604/TMNT---April-OKneel/page/all

At the end, you can enter a 5 letter password to unlock some hidden scenes, here are the passwords.

BEBOP
APRIL
PIZZA
KRANG
CASEY
JONES
PETER
KEVIN
LAIRD
ONEIL
NINJA

You're a hero user but which were your favorite scenes?

I made that webm in the first post, so yea, I liked that first DP scene the most, followed by the other penetration scenes.

Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Shousetsu Ban Sashie + Omake no Hon [English] [N04h]

but the manchild writters like to project themselves.

>Which Cred Forums character has the highest libido?
Canonically?
Pickles starts to freak out when her husband spends one single night without his dick buried in her, as they've never missed a night in eighteen years. They fuck right through the night until morning, and then they fuck again because they've never missed a morning either. Her children can't even go to sleep without the sound of her moaning and screaming through the walls. Any time the children are not on screen for five seconds Pickles immediately asks her husband to stuff his dick in her, which happens several times throughout the show. When she's trying to blackmail a woman by having her husband jump on the bed in gimp clothes and then taking photos, she only does close ups of her husband.

Plus you can cut it off, and dip it in amber or something and you get a free Wolvie dildo. Then he just grows a new one.

Marvel's Hercules. He's been fucking men and women for centuries. He's pretty much fucked half the Marvel Universe by this point.

Where did they even get those records?

is there a picture of French Robocop, I want that as my wallpaper

S.H.I.E.L.D. maybe, tabloids would have unconfirmed information because the Avengers are celebs, obviously, and then there's tell-all books, simply asking the people in her life, and the odd fanboy pseudo-stalker.

Was Starfire origin imply rape from those aliens?

I wish i was the dad, so i could fuck pickle every night, and my sons friend creepy susie.

apparently this is an actual quote

Where this from?

Les Kassos
youtu.be/5azkeDtPMFU

The earlier episodes have English subs

What the fuuuck?

Wolverine fucked Squirrel Girl?I guess she ate his nuts!

Star Butterfly in mewberty form began thirsting for her bestie's D even more blatantly than she usually does and literally cocooned every boy in the school for mating purposes

I'm working on a translation for season 3 which I intend to finish when I get some free time, but I do have a lot of them already done.

mega.nz/#!GJBGnbKS!xchCac6Tyk_kYUozHKaS52R1D8ItL-EolwsP2n1VJ9Q

>somebody actually subbing the new ones
Finally, no idea why it suddenly stopped I thought it was just some inhouse guys doing it for free

>Posting a serial killer's photo of his victim

I have no particular interest in this show, but you're doing god's work, user.

Are you a youtube hero?

sourceo n the hentai friendo?

They read the comics.

What?

Wait, what?

Seriously?

I just read up on it.

The killer is still alive, and in prison.

Our tax dollars are being used to FEED this man.

Disgusting.

>fucking your sons friend Susie

Artist?

>Disgusting.
Nah, prison food isn't that bad, really.

You won't like it. It's NTR

This
I wish Marvel would set up a "mandatory relationship length" for any pairing established By any writer.
Every writer afterwards can degrade the relationship before the time limit but never outright destroy it or show the woman's interest shift to the next self-insert
Might make the relationships progress more organically-seeming

Chochi

>Wolverine's dick must be pretty impressive, obviously.

Quite.

>Because anything else would get squeezed so hard it was decompressed?
Makes you wonder how she or other superpowered women have sex with weaker dudes. They control all of their involuntary muscle contractions at all times?

Fuck that, it actually makes more sense to have these characters fucking each other endlessly. It should be like Olympic village but even more raunchy since their lives are constantly filled with danger and high nerves and they all look like greek gods.

Well, she doesn't appear to be denying having had all these partners, so I'm gonna go ahead and say tabloid/rumor is out, and something tells me SHIELD would go the extra mile and bother finding out "Gary"s last name if they were going to bother collecting this information at all.

Could it be Jen actually keeps a list of her past sexual partners and willingly provided this information to the court?

Hulk is the horniest there is!

I think she holds the record.

Exelente!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf

youtube.com/watch?v=nwDxzVuiom8

>Emma Frost
>the sluttiest slut in the history of sluts
>isn't actually a huge slut

kek

>Dude last time I was in Finland, I you know whatted about mmm maybe 400 girls. Balls park estimate whatever...
>I must have had sex with about 500 goils, I wasn't even tryins

I'll take any of the Monster High girls for 500 Alex

She banged Hawkeye so what reputation?