Ghost Rider's MCU Debut Didn't Do Much To Help AGENTS OF SHIELD In Terms Of Ratings

>The introduction of Robbie Reyes brought in a 1.1 with the show's key 18 - 34 demographic, while it scored a total of 3.58 million live viewers. That's actually down from season three's 1.7 and 4.09 million viewers.

kek

That makes sense. I mean, I was interested in seeing Ghost Rider in live action again, but honestly I'm not going to watch the third season premiere of a show I know I won't like just to do it.

Different time-slot means a smaller audience. Always. I have literally never seen a TV-show move from one day of the week to another, or later into the night and find success in it.

Fuck. Well, I hope the show can end well with this season.

It was doomed ever since they out it on ABC.

This was the fourth season premiere.

Even fucking worse.

>It is also and upswing for ABC’s 10 p.m. time slot, which the network struggled with all last season.
This is the part ABC actually cares about. All of their 10pm shows bombed last season, so even if AoS is performing lower due to its new timeslot, it still has the potential to be a solid contender for the timeslot itself.

Huh. Go figure. What did they put in AoS's old timeslot?

Dancing with the Stars

FINAL SEASON!!!!

W-w-would you dance with me, user-kun? :3

But it airs at a later timeslot, of course it will have lower ratings.

How do the ratings compare to whatever was in that time slot last week?

You mean last season?

"Wicked City" and "Of Kings and Men" aired in the Tuesday 10/9c ABC spot. Both were cancelled almost instantly.

Wicked City had:
1st ep: 0.9 rating /3 share; 3.28 million viewers
2nd ep: 0.7 rating / 2 share; 2.42 million viewers
3rd ep: 0.4 rating / 1 share; 1.69 million viewers
And then it was pulled off the air.

Of Kings and Men had
1st ep: 0.8 rating / 3 share; 3.33 million viewers
2nd ep: 0.5 rating/2 share; 2.42 million viewers
And then it was pulled off the air.

AoS pretty consistently held 1.0 and higher ratings last season, so a 1.1 isn't the worst thing. Plus, since it's not less than 1.0, it's better than the two shows in that slot last season. So, it could very well be safe.

I did. Show suck but the 10-15mins of ghost rider was fun

Different time slot = different ratings

sadly the rating system is so outdated, but continues to be used as the barometer

Didn't the Flash move from Thursday to Tuesday? That does well.
Or was it arrow?

I would generally agree but it really depends on what its up against and what shows are lead in

A later time slot bump on the same day almost always means lower ratings though, just because of the logistics

I would have watched it if they had bothered to use any of the Ghost Riders I grew up with. As it stands, I have zero interest on any NuMarvel character anymore.

honestly thats too bad because he was pretty good and stayed true to the spirit of ghost rider

I saw his character design and decided it didn't match my expectations. That haircut and earrings are just repellent.

Robbie's not bad at all, my dude, I read through all of his existing stories (I think) just yesterday thanks to an user storytiming them, and he's a pretty alright character.
Though it seems like they might be just using elements of Robbie's character, instead of going all out with Eli and such.

Neither. Dunno what you're thinking of, actually. Flash has always been Tuesday at 8/7c and Arrow on Wednesday at 8/7c, and that's also true this coming season. LoT is also Thursdays at 8/7 like it was last season; Supergirl on Mondays at 8/7, like last season.

The only major CW moves were Crazy Ex Girlfriend to Fridays and iZombie held as a midseason replacement rather than starting in the fall.