South Park Season 20

>no tweek and craig this episode

We better get something with them now all the couples of the school have broken up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473462891612.webm
mega.nz/#!Q8JEXahD!XEpZv6thq-neErqwC_awSfv6RNEn47jFaCN4GfR627Y
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS BETTER BE A FUCKING EDIT

Edit? What edit?

>he missed it
It's real.
The live thread went nuts.

Guess again pal.

Kissless virgin here, what's so bad about all their girlfriends breaking up with them? Is it really that terrible of a loss? Why would anyone care that much?

Tweek and Craig will have to save the day, dont worry user. And they'll do it by introducing all of them to the divine beauty that is boyzu ravu, all the boys will be coupled together and the girls will realize the error of their ways. Only to find that they cant get enough of how cute they all look together too.

It's a fairly common meme that women have all the power in a relationship by being able to withhold sex.

>I have the pussy, i make the rules. Get over it.

But they're children.

>Is it really that terrible of a loss? Why would anyone care that much?

You really are clueless aren't you. People have committed suicide due to the soul crushing despair of losing their lover.

What an overreaction.

You grow really attached to the person you love, they make you physically happy just to be around them if you have a good relationship. most people feel that way even in a shit relationship honestly though too.

>doesn't use the catalog

I think it's called a metaphor, or analogy. Something like that. The idea is still there though, females have all the power in a relationship, after all if a boy can get with a girl surely it must be because the female is allowing them to be with them, it's a privilege for the guy to be in their presence.

Shit, this is real? What ep?

But none of their relationships seemed that strong. Stan's was the one we saw the most and that was horrible.

Is this going to segue into an episode about MGTOW or something?

Wow, those people sound like a bunch of emo pussies.

Is the bridge in this episode the same bridge from the anti-gay christian camp episode?

Ooh 'member?

An episode about whosawhatsit?

The member berries are just Kyle's cousin pitched up
Listen carefully you will totally hear it.

It's also the same one from the Jennifer Lopez one i think.

If Bradley made a cameo or something i would be so happy.

Men Going Their Own Way. Either a bunch of women-hating virgins who couldn't get laid if their life depended on it or adults who are finally tired of women and their endless bullshit; depending on who you talk to.

Oooh, I 'member!

It's live? Where can I watch it?

No shit. They only use like, three or four voice actors.

Either one sounds plausible honestly.

It's getting pretty tiring hearing all the fuss women are making about things that really arent even an issue. Worst of all some of them are apparently fans of the show. I remember hearing at comic con some chick said about how well rounded and deep the female characters on the show have become.

Even though the whole joke they always do is about what two faced bitches they are.

Here's hoping another Orlando happens so Matt and Trey have an excuse to bring Bradley back. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

>All these call backs
This is getting too meta here

>mega said I reached my download limit halfway through the episode
Where can I watch this?

I liked this episode, Scott Appeared

I never thought that I'd actually feel bad for Cartman.

>that final scene

Scott was pretty cute here. I dont know, just him feeling so unloved and shit made me so sad for him. I know it was a joke about kids who always do that for attention but i thought it was adorable.

I think he will have a major role at the last episode of this season... or will die

Come on, of all the other people who could have died, he doesnt deserve that.

>Mr. Mackey and Scott Malkinson scenes
>I actually feel bad for Cartman
>Dat last scene

I don't know if I'd say it was better than Member Berries, but it's still pretty good. This episode just couldn't repeat the HOLY SHIT moment at the end of Member Berries.

so this season is basically just Gatchaman Crowds

Exactly , no one saw this coming , he doenst deserve that , he hasent done anything bad and hasent enjoy so much like everyone else.
IS THE BEST WAY TO END IT

I was hoping they'd actually kill Cartman, as soon as we saw they equated social media with life i knew they werent going to.

user have you been drinking?

Why would they kill Cartman off he's a huge part of the show?

no

But he was in the Stick of Truth, and he was there to help us with George Ar Argh Martin. He cant just die like that.

>We better get something with them now all the couples of the school have broken up

but tweak and craig aren't gay you fucking retard

Exactly, dramatic effect, no would think they could do it. And because he's a lazy crutch of theirs.

Yes they are.

Commentary has Tray calling them a gay couple and the official south park twitter cities creek is canon hash tags littered in their posts.

Cry more.

Hey Rabbi whatcha doin?

What if they both decided to say fuck it and go gay?

They're still a couple. Get over it.

Is there a preview for the next episode?

>it's a redditor goes on Cred Forums episode

So is kyles dad going to "die"

>Being this much of a faggot
>Not liking boyzu ravu

Confirmed fag who kisses girls.

>Trolls get satisfaction and joy from their deeds, just like real life.

>Memba TIE Fighters

I honestly feel Gerald.

There's nothing better than getting some booze and just shitposting with music blasting for 3 hours straight.

Calling the Cartman fakeout right now.

He's definitely somehow behind all of this. I don't know how, but I can see it.

D-do people actually do this?

He'll make it worse maybe
but i dont think he'll be "behind it all"

Read that in Craig's voice.

>Someone who probably lives with his mother and hates himself
>He obviously has nothing better to do, just let him wallow in his own misery
>I WAS LYIN ON THE GRASS

Where do you think we are?

Anyone else think it weird Kenny wasn't really involved at all this ep or the whole cartman thing? They usually just have him silently there.

Have you not been on Cred Forums during on weekend nights?

Yes. Kyle is the one to do it.

They don't have to be gay to love each other and go on dates.

What do you think I'm doing right now?

Mega link?

I really like the continuity we've had the last two seasons.

Randy hasnt done anything either yet, i think Mysterion is going to show up in an episode or so.

Maybe its on purpose so that Cartman will hang with just Kenny later in the season.

Shitposting can be great if the mods don't specifically ban you for shitposting despite everybody else doing it.

Reminder this whole season leads up to The Fracuted but Whole

maybe very loosely somehow

>He doesn't have a dynamic IP
Your puny, mortal mind couldn't comprehend the number of bans I am evading right now.

oh god i can already see it

>Civil War between boys and girls

>Admiting to ban evasion

Enjoy your permaban

>Cartman and Kenny sitting on a curb together
>"Wow, Kinny, this is really enlightening for me. Now, I'm just like you: like a poor sack of shit with no cool toys or electronics. But you know, not really though, because I'm not dirty and poor like you."

>tfw static IP
Life just isn't fair, bros.

I'm expecting the last three episodes to be like the whole console wars thing.

Oh no, whatever will I do.

I understand the reasons but there is no way they would go through with it, they've said they enjoy Cartman, he's their favorite. He's a lazy crutch but not one they're willing to get rid of.

It will be something very small you guys. We couldnt even take part in a console war or go to the mall in SoT.

just get a VPN

most of them are like $2 a month at this point

All i can do is hope. Not like they cant bring him back even if they did.

The mall was destroyed and the console war was over.

>the Fractured Butt Hole

>mfw it took me months to get that play on words

Fake edit.

What, you don't like Cartman? I feel like that's a lot more common recently.

That's what i'm saying, all the shit will be done by the time we start. It'll just be a small lead in.

It's clearly real you plebian. You must have terrible eye sight.

The steal my sunshine scene was fucking hilarious.

Killing cartman off would kill off the shows popularity.

>mfw Token
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

fucking gold

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473462891612.webm
Reminder that Trey and Matt are probably shit posting right this second.

In case someone is stupid enough to believe you.

I dont know about that, not like it even has to be permanent.

If they were stupid enough to believe the poor edit then they should leave for having servere autism.

Speaking of the game,
>Ubisoft announced on their blog that the game was delayed to the first quarter of 2017 because the development team wants to ensure that the game meets the high expectations of fans
How will you cope?

South Park confirmed. Shitposters are the happiest people in town.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who fucking lost it at that part

>Delayed
It's shit

But at least we'll always have the first.

Have I just not noticed the licensed music before or has there been a dramatic increase this season?

I have other games.

So far all the bits with Gerald have been pure gold.

where's the new episode?

well this episode brought back all those memories of getting bullied
yeah
good memories
good episode
im going to eat my weight in mcdonalds and the slep for two days now

Have you tried the internet?

Kill yourself you fucking loser.

What is even the point in your existence?

>im going to eat my weight in mcdonalds and the slep for two days now
If you were bullied for being fat then I don't think that's a great decision.

If only that were true.

its not on TV or south park studios

I'm pretty happy right now.

Haha what a loser, I bet you don't even kiss girls

i tried but they stoped me
i guess the point is i dont want another week in the hospital
its the best decittion since now i dont have to go outside if i dont want to
and i never want to

Well I guess its time to go looking isn't it?

Because clearly everyone else has found a way.

no i dont
not hard to guess

This episode didn't really make me laugh, except for the Mackey parts of course. I just felt bad for Cartman

>hospital
DO IT RIGHT

South Park had an interesting suicide analog tonight in the form of quitting Twitter.

At what point is "If you're going to do it, just do it and stop whining about it" an acceptable response? You can't say "never" because nobody's patience is truly unlimited and there's going to be a point where you're just not going to want to deal with the person anymore.

>skankhunt42

Can we talk about how literally everybody but Kyle had a girlfriend?

clearly you don't shit for brains

I wouldn't exactly call myself a big happy man.

But I have been relaxed you know, all my anger and stress is just been going about debating about stupid shit like cartoons or politics with anonymous strangers.

It's kinda fun, the rest of any day I'm just a pretty chill dude

No one cares now. Just do it. Don't be an attention whore like you know you are just fucking kill yourself don't brag about it to anyone.
JUST
DO
IT

Bebe likes his ass and he used to have Rebecca until she turned into a slut.

>me being able to do anything right
come on

Wut

No, because Tweek and Craig dont either.

Because they're gay.

And they are confirmed to be making love with each other all the time.

The girl's plan is retarded and makes no sense. Butters isnt even effected by it either.

wow kind of edgy for Cred Forums
i guess this is tumblr now

Hes fukeen gay for dat fat thick booty

Anyone else feel in the mood for shitposting while listening to Steal My Sunshine or Boston after this episode?

I'm listening to Steal my Sunshine right now.

I think it's more about how the people who talk about it a lot only do it for attention. It would have made more sense if it were a girl doing it as it's more common with them.

They said that the town would change a lot as the town gets more built up and into the super hero thing at one pax or e3 interview. Maybe it has something to do with that.

>edgy
This is fucking America. If the faggot feeler wants to kill himself he should do it without anyone telling him what to do.
Fuck off cuntillary supporter.

All night long baby

Shitposting to Steal my Sunshine.

Welp.

Shifted from Tumblr to Reddit real fast.

I was really looking forward to it, but I'm glad they're at least trying not sending out unpolished shit like stick of truth.

Stick of Truth was plenty polished. I dunno about at launch but it's still good. Just a little shallow if anything.

Search for the season and episode on putlocker

mega.nz/#!Q8JEXahD!XEpZv6thq-neErqwC_awSfv6RNEn47jFaCN4GfR627Y

So who was Kenny's girlfriend?

It's on kiss cartoon you lazy slut

That girl from the Getting Gay With Kids choir.
Or that bitch who gives blowjobs.

Scott Malkinson.

Yeah but neither of them go to his school.

The 5th grader does.

You are doing kek's work, Legion.

>mfw this episode.

Is there a version of that with Gerald's color scheme?

Was that the Whole Foods Gerald was shopping at? It looked really similar.

I can't anymore
They took all my pills away ok?
I just wanted to take my big stash of shit and go to sleep
I don't want to slowly bleed out or have to jump from a building

no fuck you, take your small white dick back to Cred Forums

They should have let me die
Why the fuck did they force me to stick around this garbage world?
I already had a fucking feet outside

>Gerald is the only happy guy walking around
>he doesn't need the member berries
Gerald is living the life.

Well first of all my white dick is perfectly average.

Oh was that supposed to be Chi-raq they were spoofing? I wasnt aware it was even all that big or known enough to worth a parody. Is it just seen as a feminist icon or something?

So this episode more or less confirms this is how Trey and Matt spend their free time right? I mean, when they aren't race mixing or raising their wife's son.

Did you measure from the shaft or the balls?

mmm post it white boi

>90% of what the Member Berries talk about is Star Wars.

What did they mean by this?

Marjorine.

OH MY GOD! SHE BROKE UP WITH KENNY!

Why would anyone do Member berries when they can just shit post?

>Chi-raq
Who?

What is up with Trey Parker's biological son? Did he just come back from Barbados?

the wine

It still gets the point across though. The girls at the beginning doesn't talk about it. She just leaves a little goodbye tweet and then quits. Scott Malkinson, on the other hand, keeps threatening to do it, but never actually does.

The analogy was great though and the buildup and reveal with Cartman was probably the hardest I've laughed in months

It's a movie where basically women stop war and crime and make the world a better place by withholding sex from their husbands and boyfriends until they stop fighting.

Yes it's as stupid as it sounds and is actually a real thing.

>slowly shitting on JJ for an entire season

feels pretty good senpai

>Social justice has created an environment where nobody can vent because their entire demographic will be blamed and marginalised for the actions of just one person
>Member berries are a way for people to remember the good old days before society started to walk on eggshells
>Gerald doesn't need the member berries because he has an outlet
>Mackey is being hit the worst because his job is to treat everybody fairly even when faced with the most irritating, pathetic excuses for human beings

I think you're drawing connections not there.

That sounds like a recipe for a lot of rape. Isn't it set in a criminal neighborhood?

They're pretty clearly there user. Females using their muh vaginas as a weapon.

I havent seen the movie but you'd really think so.

You are literally stupid subhuman shit. Also wrong.

Sorry you're so triggered Brittney, dont cry too much over it, kay cool.

You seem a little flustered friend, perhaps you should take a little break and calm down.

Pussy attention whore.
This is the last (You). Literally kill yourself or stop fucking whining. No one cares. I only respond with the geniune intention that you fucking kill yourself.

Well, my theories for Cartman's role this season went down the crapper. I guess Gerald really is playing it solo.

With that said, what will Cartman do now that he's been confirmed to be innocent in the whole thing?

next weeks episode is literally about drinking bleach

Kyle's dad being the troll perfectly reflects the dual identity that comes with anonymity and how we as people can vent ourselves without affecting our primary identity.

no its ironically overstated like the quitting twitter thing

I never thought about that but that's quite true. I know because i'm the same way. I dont act anything at all on here like i do in real life. Not to say i'm a shitposter but having this air of anonymity goes a long way in being able to more freely express yourself.

That's not his biological son. That's literally his coalburner wife's son from a previous relationship

I wish Reality is here.

i think theres a word for that but i cant quite remember it

niiiice

does her arm say Kobe?

oh my god this fucking south park episode

Probably not the one you're thinking of, but this is the go-to site for ruining the definition of words.

yeeeea I member

More than that, they're already mentally ill or, more commonly, suffer from rather extreme depression. It's just as likely that something else would have driven them to suicide, if not a breakup.

Is there a link to tonight's thread? I was at work and missed it.

I remember in one of their episodes with Stan he became a goth who mopped around after a break up, the "moral" they tried to express i guess was how if you're just going to sit around feeling sorry for yourself you're just a pussy. I cant recall them ever touching on actual depression and how it can effect someone but it sounds like they dont even think it's an actual thing.

> I cant recall them ever touching on actual depression and how it can effect someone but it sounds like they dont even think it's an actual thing

Pretty sure "ass burgers" and "you're getting old" were at least in part about depression

Yeah that kind of was, but Stan didnt get any help for that like counseling or medication, he just sort of got over it. Unless you count that alcohol thing but even then, they didnt say much about it.

Killing yourself or seeking death because of jilted/lost love is old as fucking time.

Stupid back then as it is today but it's a common feature in history across cultures.

"Next day" is midnight.

Pretty sure there is a difference between being a crybaby over your gf dumping you and clinical depression.

>he just sort of got over it
The episode ends with him starting his day chugging down whiskey, showing that he's just living with it instead of getting over it.

Besides, South Park is first and foremost a comedy show. Covering the issue of depression in any depth doesn't make sense with the format.

It's a common feature in fiction and fictional history mostly. You can probably find a good amount of examples if you look in the real world but consider how comparatively minuscule that number is compared to all the people who do break up and dont wind up killing themselves over it. Fine to play up by romanticizing it but ridiculous to think it's anywhere near a common thing.

Yeah but that user meant in that context together as if they were related.

Pretty sure you're an asslicking faggot.

He was crying in the hallway iirc, and the skankhut stuff went international so his canadian gf did break up with him i think

True, but after that episode you wouldnt really see much of it, like it was never a thing. I know it's a comedy show but they still usually make a clear stance on what they think of something, they rarely just leave an issue without a resolution of their thoughts on it, expect this one.

Only one way to find out for sure. ;)

Since when has kys ever been edgy on Cred Forums entryist scum? Reminding people it's down the highway not across the street has been a staple of anonymous messaging since the 20th century.

I've seen the episode twice and cant remember seeing him. And it was an international thing but it looked like the stunt they pulled was just contained in the school.

>but they still usually make a clear stance on what they think of something, they rarely just leave an issue without a resolution of their thoughts on it

I personally think they handled it with admirable tact and subtlety, cause what can you say about depression?

Its a fairly uncontroversial opinion to say that depression is a shitty thing to deal with, but they instead showed how its not really something you just get over with like a cold, but something you just need to learn how to deal with.

Yeah, i guess in that kind of way exactly what they did or didnt do was their response to it. Stan did go to counseling but it just was a joke and not all that effective, except for getting him on alcohol, something to help him deal with it. And they didnt really provide a solution or answer because it's too complicated of an issue to just tell people what to do about it.

Is tumblr even edgy?
I have never been there, but I heard it's all crying.

2 questions
who is jimmy's gf and who is the 2nd black kid?

It could be the girl he beat up when he was on steroids.
I'm almost sure that's hair.

For the most part it's just people whining about how people don't refer to them by their proper nonbinary genderqueer Trans-am pronons, but there are more extreme users who will promote mass harassment of someone who used the word 'faggot' or something.

It's kind of like the ALF in a sea of PETA supporters.

>It's kind of like the ALF in a sea of PETA supporters.
stop speaking retarded
what do you mean

>tweek and craig are the only relationship left in the school

>ALF
Animal Liberation Front
>PETA
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Is this their take on trollface?

I think that's just their hair color, not the kid's skin color. And that much of that was made up to suit the episode since we heard nothing about like 80% of them having a gf.

Is that one of the kids who used to say "that's gay" all the time? The one in light blue toward the back?

i thought he meant alf like the old sitcom, i know what the fuck peta is

>Is that one of the kids who used to say "that's gay" all the time? The one in light blue toward the back?
i think so, i just watched lil' crime stoppers last night and he looks the same

Well then please direct your attention to the image I attached to my post.

>you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
Wah, acronyms confuse me, break it down I'm too stupid to figure it out.
If you don't know what something means fucking google it you lazy abortion

Not bad, i like ours better.

>google it you lazy abortion
ok

Goddamn you're stupid, you don't understand the concept of context at all do you?

You googled an acronym you didn't understand, got a weird result because you couldn't think for 4 seconds and immediately started shitposting.

Not really when I drink but every night I get stoned and shitpost while listening to tunes

i didn't google it until after your post, i was just asking and already just thought of alf the sitcom after the post, i didn't feel the need to google it but did so for that post there, keep posting your reaction images though

If you had more than two braincells to rub together you'd think of putting alf in the context of peta, but if you did you'd probably already know what alf was in the first place.
Don't enable retardation

its called a visual gag

user who posted the original message about Tumblr here. Sorry for the confusion, I forgot that the Animal Liberation Front isn't as widely known as PETA. Didn't expect people to start jumping down your throat for not understanding, so I would like to apologize for that as well.

it's not your fault, while it's cool to have a nice guy apologize on here, there's no need, after the original response i turned it into a joke anyway because it's obvious they wont let it go that i dont know what one term means

sometimes what you need to be happy is for someone else to have a horrible day.

Man, my theory was that he took an overdose of the Berries and started trolling under their influence.

Does anyone else know this feeling? I mean, I used to have all kinds of stress and anger problems, but I dropped out of school, started doing freelance work from home, and I shitpost around Cred Forums every day. These days it's almost impossible for anything to bother me. There is just something therapeutic about getting all the hate and venom out of you.

I haven't gone out of my way to troll anyone in years

I even worked at a gamestop during the battletoads raids

People would constant call us and being an old troll from Cred Forums at the time of just reverse troll them and laugh at their failure

Good times

I was waiting for Tweek and Craig to walk on the scene, looking at all the boys like "What the fuck happened?"

Where the fuck are the webms?

Yeah basically channeling all that hatred is very good for

Stress is low
Blood pressure is good

Remind me to give extreme and harsh critiques on Tumblr later

I love the fact that your trying to help them and they think your just a troll

In your ass you ass bitch.

>using a tripcode

CARTMAN I KNOW THAT'S YOU. STOP TROLING PEOPLE

>it's a faggot conflates not having mental issues with normal faggotry episode
Good one

>I love the fact that your trying to help them and they think your just a troll
that's the best.

Maybe you could help me get them out?

>doesn't know what a tripfag is
>doesn't know the nomenclature either
Fucking hell. What is it about SP attracting off-siters. You disgust me.

>Does anyone else know this feeling?
Boy do I. This election has fucking invigorated me. Cred Forums has finally spilled out into the real world in the most bizarre and explosive way and normalfags still don't understand or know how to cope with it even after years of exposure.

And it's the OLD Cred Forums, the one I remember, that did things for the lulz and cackles into the abyss, that doesn't care if the consequences will never be the same. I never believed it before but Cred Forums really is old Cred Forums reborn, and anyone that doesn't see that by now doesn't belong here.

I see other people in the real world getting upset or angry and taking things seriously and I have to stop myself from smirking or laughing, that's how giddy I feel these days.

sure thing
*unzips your ass*

>he's literally turning into a Troll

>edgey
People who even mention suicide unironically in regards to themselves more than twice in a year might as well just do it.
The show had its shit right. People can only care so much. If you keep pulling out the big guns they get numb and annoyed. Either you'll do it or you won't. No one deserves to suffer as your emotional hostage.

Be gentle, it's my first time. Except when I shoved them up there in the first place, but I had lube then.

During the soccer world cup i accumulated a bunch of 30 day bans. They even range banned my area a couple of times. Didn't help them. All i did was post "anime" with a random anime picture at the start of each thread. Even stayed on topic for the rest of it. No surprise on some days they banned me 2 hours later, sometimes they didnt for like a week. Sometimes they let a porn post below me stay and deleted mine, sometimes they didn't.

It didnt really make much sense to me. Of course it caught on and every thread had that post within the first 5 posts even without my help. I think they stopped caring by the semi finals. Good times, more fun than the actual games.

They'll get back together, right?
;_;

I thought they hadn't been together for a long time, probably why the note didn't mention breaking up specifically.

God, that would be such a Wendy thing to do
>give into pier pressure
>give Stan a note
>mentally torture him for several episodes
>"well I never actually said I was breaking up with you"

They've been back together since season 12.

She was the only girl who didn't want to go through with it, she will be redeemed.

Who cares? When was the last time they had interaction that was dependant on a relationship? They usually have this tense stand-offish but mutually interested thing going on.
Why do you think they break up so fucking often? They have nothing for them to so as a couple.

My vote is no

What will the girls do when their stupid plan does literally nothing?

They're 10, bro. You need to chill.

>She was the only girl who didn't want to go through with it

She was the one fucking leading and inciting them in the first place. Because this is what they always do, she leads the moral outrages and says they need to do something. Except this time it wasn't just against Cartman, rather she targeted the entire group and said they all needed to be dealt with.

We all know they're about as solid as a piece of tissue paper, hopefully that forever thing meant it cause this is like the second time she's pulled this shit. Just cut it already.

She was just kind of pacing back and forth like Stan was with the boys, not inciting it.
And in Bebe's room she's the only one who looked nervous and had to be convinced into it by the other girls.

It's hilarious. Gerald isn't affected cause he isn't dating them. Kyle was single so even his son isn't affected. He's just going to keep on doing fine.

>Why do you think they break up so fucking often?
They broke up literally twice over the course of 20 seasons. This being the third time.

Nigga you must have brain problems, she was rallying them in the playground saying the boys all had to pay like the usual feminist bitch she is.

Man I don't care about 'shipping' or whatever. I am just saying the writers have no idea what to do with them as a couple. They work better as foils to each other. Oppositional but with respect.
That's why they are broken up so often. Because the relationship is a crescendo of their arc but after that the entire thing sort of ends.

Watch it all back fire and blow up. I'm going to be laughing so hard next week if it turns out that whole thing did nothing.

They're written just fine for a comedy show.
And they've only broken up twice, the same amount of times Randy and Sharon separated.

Unlike Randy and Sharon we see how they work together. Stan and Wendy are more in the status area of a relationship than something we see in any meaningful way. They are "in a relationship" but we never actually see said relationship. Like the other user said it was supposed to be a goal, and once that was met it looks like they dont know what to do next. Which is why they're so unstable.

Yes but even when together she is only relevant when they're on sides of conflict.

>And it's the OLD Cred Forums, the one I remember, that did things for the lulz and cackles into the abyss, that doesn't care if the consequences will never be the same. I never believed it before but Cred Forums really is old Cred Forums reborn, and anyone that doesn't see that by now doesn't belong here.
How to spot a newfag

The majority of the time we see Randy and Sharon fighting with each other, Wendy and Stan worked together since the very first episode.
I'm not saying it's super deep or complex or anything, but it has its place in the show and serves to develop both characters.

That's how characters in a comedy show generally work, yes.

Tammy

Ike could have a girlfriend. Since Gerald practically told him he was the troll maybe he is the one to take revenge or at least tell his mother.

Not really, we see Randy and Sharon getting along fine as well, we see both sides of them. The normal domestic life and the wife trying to keep her crazy husband grounded. Stan and Wendy fight far more often on the other hand, they're amicable when working toward a goal but whenever they are in a relationship or separated they're fighting or hate each other. I think at this point it's done and they've gotten all they can out of it.

>intresting episode that relates to this site very well
>all every one wats to talk about it
>"durr wait why dosent kyle have a girlfriend
>whos jimmy dating
>wait i didn't know kenny had a girlfriend
>wheres tweek and craige XDD give me more fan service"

fuck you guys im quiting Cred Forums , and i mean it this time

Sure Scott

Get out Skankhunt

just fucking do it already

If you've been here long enough to call me a newfag then fair play to you, but I haven't known this place be this much fun in a long time. Anons have stopped just moaning and started doing fun and stupid things which achieve hilarious results again.

>And it's the OLD Cred Forums, the one I remember, that did things for the lulz and cackles into the abyss

I remember arguing, occasionally doing some weird raid and finding out EVERYTHING about some girl cos a hot picture of her was posted. And not personal army shit, it just happened.

But there wasn't really a political bias to it, it was just for the lulz. Now there is a political bias to it. That's not for the lulz, that's pushing your political agenda. Literally no different from the people Cred Forums complain about.

>Now there is a political bias to it
Not nearly as much as people who don't frequent Cred Forums seem to think. There's no real way to tell who's doing it for fun and who is actually serious, but the people who take things seriously are laughed at more often than not when they get mad others aren't taking things seriously.

Cred Forums is currently home to a memetic cult based around Pepe, who they see as an idol of an ancient Egyptian god of chaos. I don't think they're as serious about things as you think they are.

Besides, has it ever mattered who was President before? Do you think it's going to matter in the future? It never matters. Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich is right, we might as well get some fun out of it.

Nnnno. I don't. what episode was that?

This is the show that built a whole catchphrase around killing a character every episode.

That was before nu-Southpark and it's critically acclaimed serialization.

KYMAN SHIPPERS REUNITE

Come on Mr Macky, that'd be sad. They'd be sad.

He's joking. It's all a joke. You don't think they did a whole episode about shipping and took it completely seriously did you? You fucking autist.
The relationship probably won't even carry into this season.

Cause they know the thing propelling it into success is people treating it like a nostalgic icon. Some parents treat it like a right of passage that they know of the movies.

cool story bro

I liked him in his first appearance well enough, but that speech he gave to the charity dinner felt very smug, condescending, and unfocused, like it was just a way for Matt and Trey to think whatever was on top of their minds.

>screenshot blurry as fuck
>Cred Forums screencap crystal clear
>still can't tell it's an edit

Don't forget: you're here forever.

I wish I could do it, why can't I do it user?

I feel like he didn't make much sense.
He was mad at the celebrities because Butters was hurting because of the online abuse they made him get rid of yet he was the one that was trying to kill Butters and then he shames them for not wanting to see online abuse despite it obviously having bad effects on people. And charity events do raise a lot of money.

Princess Kenny. he broke up with himself.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

I think the main point was that the celebrities were ignoring reality, using the internet and charities to fellate their egos.

He touches on the idea that if they really cared about the cause they were raising money for, they'd take the money spent on the event and still raise the money for the cause because its important and the celebrities claim to care about it.

Those events cost a lot of money to attend which is donated and rich people make donations during it as well. Most people only give to charity to feel good about themselves and not the ones needing the money.

I did think he was right about a few things like how showing your abs to people to prove you're not fat is stupid if you claim it's to combat fatshaming. I just thought that showing online abuse as something sickening while attacking people for refusing to see it doesn't make sense.

No he is riding the whole social justice train with his token lives matter shirt. At most we will find out he is trolling the other direction or abuses the power he can gain from supporting causes

It's nice just to say some shit about something you don't really care about sometimes

On the slip side (and where I can see them going with this) there will be something Gerald does care about gets shitposted/messed with and he'll go angry troll

Anyone else think they made Gerald too sympathetic? They made trolling online seem like a fun and relaxing thing to do while making the people he harassed look like they are just over exaggerating.

I get Matt and Trey hate social media but not everyone can just delete their social media without losing contact with friends or opportunities for work. Saying people just need to quit it is poor advice and kind of disrespecrful to people that were bullied online.

This or he gets trolled.

>Those events cost a lot of money to attend which is donated and rich people make donations during it as well

And the point reality was being used to make was that if they really did care about the cause, they wouldn't need to attend a big event and instead take the money that would be spent on the event in addition to the money the rich attendees would spend/donate and spend it all on the cause

>Most people only give to charity to feel good about themselves and not the ones needing the money.

This was the joke/point

Fuck off tumblr

>hurr durr i lose contact with friends if i delete facebook

kids these days...

Best part of the episode for me

Cartman is going to fuck shit up when its revealed Gerald is behind this

They are making the point that trolling really doesn't mean all that much if you don't let it. It's when you get hysterical about it that there are consequences, which they did show with Catman who was in this case innocent and the boys who wanted to stop it

If just some anonymous guy online calls you a faggot or nazi and you just ignore it not much really comes of it. We've known it for years but people still forget, don't feed the trolls

I'm just not even sure how online bullying is a serious thing considering the vast amount of options you have to make your profile friends only, block people, report people. Like, even the celebrities who have waves of people shitting on them have tsunami levels of fans ready to defend them.

Like, if I had the choice of being physically bullied and online bullied where I can control whether or not I see the shit people say, block posts, block people, or just exit the fucking tab, I choose online every single time.

Like that shit with the SU artist wanting to kill herself because some small group made her feel bad about drawing Rose skinny. You really need to have a mental condition to be so affected by virtual words you want to end your life over it rather than just deleting their messages and keep fucking drawing. Which I'm pretty sure she did have.

i think this is meant for the fractured but whole so that all the south park girls are available to douchebag

Just install an add on or whatever to limit your time on Cred Forums. I'm down to an hour a day.

only to realize , no other website can replicate the feeling Cred Forums has. It really is like a drug.

With bullying the fact people are going out of their way too hurt you is usually the thing that hurts the most alongside being socially isolated. And things like rumours spreading around about you can hurt a lot more online because it teaches a lot more people. You can block the person that comments on your post but you can't delete their posts about you that other people can still read.

>And things like rumours spreading around about you can hurt a lot more online because it teaches a lot more people
Rumours only have an effect if you freak out about it. The person who does it wants to get a reaction, if you constantly freak out about it then it becomes a thing that spreads. People seem to believe the more some reacts the more true it is and thus it spreads

If someone posts you are gay, and you do nothing or just say that isn't true and not talk about it again then it will fade with time

Another girl said that

I'll probably still be busy with Pokemon when Fractured But Whole comes out. It's not on my priorities list.

But it's usually not about small thing like being called gay or ugly. A girl in my grade had rumors spread about her online about her having sex with a mentally disabled guy that had crush on her. She wasn't popular and the guys behind it got the disabled guy to even go along it by making him feel cool for having sex. The rumors spread mostly online and anonymously so she couldn't find who was behind it till the school got involved and questioned the disabled guy. Plenty of other people got involved in spreading the rumor but got away with it and the guys who started it only got detention. It took a long time for any action to get taken because she couldn't prove to the teachers who was doing it or even acces the places it was being spread. She transferred schools. A nearby school had a student attempt suicide because they spread around he was going to shoot up the school.

The combat system set me back since I liked the TBG style that SoT had. I'll most likely still be playing Pokemon and Overwatch when it drops, so no big deal

>You really need to have a mental condition
which she does have
every tumblr artist I know is mentally ill

Thats fucking unreal, i want some screencaps

>that screencap
I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST

The cyber bullying with school kids isn't the same with the what's going on with these tumblrites. Those on tumblr actively make themselves targets to get attention. Will say the stupidest shit and be the shittiest of people then hide behind some form hate mongering terms like misogyny.

It''s always a good feeling to have an outlet for venting your negativity and anger. It can be writing, stand-up comedy or just plain shitposting.

Likely a phone poster. It's pretty convincing until you zoom in.

>this episode will end up inspiring a sudden influx of shitposters hoping to feel some sort of happiness

I liked the background art in this episode. The bridge and forest bits especially.

Not to mention cyber bullying with kids who then have to face it at school is just plain bullying. Whereas most of the people who claim "I'm being online bullied!" are exclusively just having trolls shitpost to them and call them a nigger or faggot. Like the fucking chick on Ghostbusters who made a big deal about how she had to quit Twitter because of racists. That shit is just fucking stupid.

>Cred Forums

Because of course they'd use Cred Forums in an episode about anonymous trolling and bullying.

Why was Craig crying though? Is Tweak a transgender?

>"I made the news!"
>Starts trolling harder
My god, South Park is parodying pepe, right?

Hope not, Wendy is a hypocrite cunt - better return to Black Gift Token.

I feel like an oldtimer telling kids to grow some thicker skin. This is generation pussy.

Whatever happened to sticks and stones but words will never hurt me?

>They made trolling online seem like a fun and relaxing thing to do while making the people he harassed look like they are just over exaggerating.
Correct.
Because that is true.

but that phrase has almost always been used as a fallacy

>Words are like bullets

That's not actually a fallacy.

That serious joke about Heidi getting off of Twitter was so fucking obnoxious.

I thought it was funny. Treating quitting twitter like twitter was life or death.

What was the point of this plot? Was it just supposed to be funny or did it have a point?

People stopped being hit with sticks and stones.

Seriously, every generation needs a war, we've gone far too long without. Nuclear weapons ruined us as a species.

>if you don't get by now that this season is supposed to have a continuous overarching plot, then there's no helping you. Obviously the Scott Malkinson plot will be carried over the course of the season and lead to something bigger.

The point is why the hell is twitter full of vaginas?

Because women are funny, get over it.

>that episode one reference to that tweet
I don't even read or buy into "twitter culture" but holy shit

It's hard for me to keep up with South Park references.

Was the last scene of all the girls breaking up a reference to something in the real world?

The most recent, i believe was basically a movement of "Break up with your boyfriend/tell him you wont have sex if he votes for Trump"
Similar movements have happened throughout history.

see

The fuck are you talking about?

I'm saying the, "because women are funny get over it" from season 20 episode 1 was a reference to the ghostbuster twitter nonsense.

Kenny is actually just dead but no one noticed because they're too busy crying that their girlfriends broke up with them.

I have to admit I used to be much more sensitive before coming here as well. Then I learnes where everyone got their shitty in jokes from.

>Break up with your boyfriend/tell him you wont have sex if he votes for Trump

so basically a "use sex as a weapon to subvert the democratic system" movement

man just imagine if a movement like this happened about Obama, there'd be weeks of tv attention and chimpouts

anyone got a link?

Read thread.

so what'll be Cartman's reaction to this entire situation?

Its gonna be severe for sure but I'm still wondering if he'll try to go full vengeance and now attempt to incite the gender war as hard as possible or he'll try to direct his attention towards finding the real troll.

Brad/Angelina Jolie divorcing

But that's a recent thing.

Aren't SP episodes thought for a good long time?

>Cartman finds out its Kyle`s dad
>Nobody believes him because they think he is making fun of jews again

People treat social media like real life, people do stuff for attention and this may possibly send the over the edge as they keep wanting more

No, they start production a week before they air

Watch the documentary Six Days To Air if you want to see their process. I think they're the only cartoon that starts production the Thursday before it airs.

He's gonna go full SJW, or pretend to be as it lets him act like he usually does but with the ability to claim moral authority. Just like you can get satisfaction from trolling you can also get it from joining a trendy cause

Anyone else just feels like this entire premise of trolls is just a bit late?
I know trolls are always in fashion, but it just feels a bit odd to parody it this hard now when people have been making troll jokes for a few years

1. What kind of hormones are in their hamburgers that all the fourth graders are dating?
2. Why are they all dating members of the gender they never have speaking lines with?
3. How dead does your heart have to be to break up with "I can't fix you"?

Last week Hillary Clinton came out against Pepe, it's totally relevant.

This overarching plot thing is something I'm really going to have to get used to. I thought they'd resolve a few things here and go back to episodic but it's continuing.

In two minds about it, on one hand it could be great, on the other I have to keep waiting a week to see the next part

In regard to that last one; I assume they all agreed to break up in the way that would hurt the boys the most.

Cause it's only really got super mainstream lately where people are taking any kind of it incredibly serious. We have a presidential candidate talking about fucking pepe and alt-right shitposting, telling someone they are a cunt is now violent harassment etc

Before the most serious people took it was for school kids, now the whole world seems to think xx420metalgearxxx saying go die to some zlist celebrity is a legitimate threat

>We have a presidential candidate talking about fucking pepe
Tell me more about this.

It looks like the storyline is going to focus on Kyle, so he'll probably be innocently broken so Kyle can feel sad about it.

He's in on it at some point, unless Matt and Trey want us to think that so it'll be a big twist but at this point I see them revealing his involvement somewhere near the last 4 episodes.

I think I have it wrong.

I think I read it here that SP seasons major plots are thought for a long time before they start thinking on each episode plot, something like that.

Or did I dream that?

They didn't downplay bullying when it came to Cartman getting his laptop shanked for no good reason. I think the idea is that the villain/bully isn't always who you think it is (see the people who accuse others of bullying as an excuse to bully them).

2. It's pretty common for elementary-middleschool kids to date people and rarely every hang out with them. In a commentary Trey said that's how it was when he was in elementary school.

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Maybe in the 9 months they're not working since they don't work year-round. I'm pretty sure Matt and Trey are still just winging it like a pair of students.

stop procrastinating it's due in 3 days

Shitty episode.

The pairings breaking up made me cringe.

Also it was so fucking predicable that Heidy wasn't actually going to kill herself and it was going to be another dumb shit.

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
>Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.”
The fuck?

Is this true?

Cred Forums loves Pepe and they spam him at left-wing journalists and celebrities because it bothers them.

no, alt-right is just made up of shitposters so they post common shitposting stuff like pepe

Old people, I swear to god.

The grill who wrote that article is in her 20s.

Or so (((she))) says.

She's Asian actually. Elizabeth (four syllables) Chan.

I thought it was one of the worst SP eps in my opinion. I didn't laugh at anything, the predictable "are they going to die or not?" twist happened twice, and it was almost entirely buildup for later episodes.

>Here’s the short version: Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.

>pop stars

Meh... The show has used trolling and cyber bullying as themes and plot tools before, but they never really explored the dynamics of it as a subject like they do with their other social commentaries. It's still a relevant topic today,, so why not?

i didn't even notice kenny during the entire episode

What the fuck is the point of the member berries?

It's a very poor riff on nostalgia goggles, et all

Remember that cyberbullying movie ABC Family made? There was a screengrab of the facebook page that deleted a comment attacking it, and another comment mentioning that said action was all it takes to stop cyberbullying.

This generation is spineless.

'member when you weren't a faggot?

It's supposed to be a parody of drama queens on the internet who swear that something that just happened is going to make them quit a community forever and then come back five minutes later

I'm guessing member berries are also some sort of tie-in to Mint Berry Crunch and a sort of tie-in to Fractured But Whole since he was spotted in that for one of the trailers.

Holy shit I totally forgot about Mint Berry Crunch.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be expanded upon later in the season. The shit that they said to Randy leads you to believe that there's something else going on with them.

xdDD 100% EBIN

Speaking of 'Member berries, if they're sold at grocery stores why does everyone hide them like they were hard drugs

Might be a guilty pleasure kinda thing, or something not all people would approve of or not mock, like how people with nostalgia goggles online get mocked and told to remove them (even though that's metaphorical, still)

Also to the people talking about their wrinkles, they're very obviously supposed to look like old people like grandmas and grandpas. I don't get how people aren't seeing it.

Around jews, you lose.

Yeah, I don't 'member either

depends on the situation. when its people in an online community or worse people you deal with in high school. getting berated online constantly sucks especially highschool as thats just one way of torture compounded with other methods. Honestly, being a kid now sucks.

Kenny will teach Cartman the way of no social media, because he's to poor for smartphones and shit like that.

Underrated.

>All the butthurt fag replies to this post
Wew

would be neat if when all of this is resolved and all the girls try to go back to their relationships all the boys just tell them to fuck off

They're 10. Being "together" literally just means hanging out. Maybe a peck on the cheek or some shit.
If you think the show should spend time showing us that, you're watching the wrong show.

So has anyone ever ridiculed them for their admittance that the only things they can offer are their bodies?

>Yeah, I've HEARD about them, b-but it's not l-like I use them or anything! Baka!

Beautiful

KissCartoon or WatchCartoonsOnline if your not American

If you are then just go to the official website

i wish the film industry would stay away from social media

I hope it comes on NX, I got no time to play unless it's on the go now a days

>The boys getting punished for the actions of one vocal troll
>Everyone overreacting to the troll and trying to say he's a sad piece of shit when the only proper response is to not feed the troll

I really like how they're handling all this stuff so far.
I wonder if they're going to try to stretch it to a full season, or if this part is just meant as a 3-parter a la the Imaginationland/Coon trilogies.
Unless something huge happens next episode, I don't see this plot taking them to 10 episodes.

At least with the ads last season, they built up to it and it kicked off basically the episode it was introduced.

I forget who the kid in red is but I find it funny your cap was right when a fade was happening/finishing and you can see a little him in his face.

>be kyle
>be most romantically driven heterosexual male of all your friends
>tfw no gf
>tfw be the only forever alone
>tfw forced to settle for crying over your fat gay friend who draws porn of you fucking yourself

Ya doesn't work now, member berries are a form of escapism, Gerald seems to be using shitposting as a way to un-wind and ready to take on the hardships for the following morning.

it really hit everything, the generic ad hominem attacks against a troll to feel better about themselves (he's just a nolife jerk), the over glorification of trolling by gerald (acting like a master villain), the actual meat of trolling (he just wants a reaction that amuses him) and most importantly how everyone, troll and victim take the internet WAY too seriously.

>Chi-raq is based on an ancient greek comedy
>but user doesn't know this because he's a moron

Looks like a member berry.

>just don't feed the troll
that's not really how trolls work
He'd be doing terrible things regardless
sure feeding him made him work harder, but it's not like starving him would make him stop

so did you guys masterbanate your wiener really fast to leslie?

>(he just wants a reaction that amuses him
Does it all for the (you)

>He'd be doing terrible things regardless
Cause trolls put out as much bait as they can to see what reaction they will get, if they get none you aren't a good target and if no one at all responds the game is dead

True dat.

Sometimes I feel there is a certain level of narcissism build around the social media like twitter, facebook or tumblr.

As an user posting with other anons, anything one says has the same amount of value as any other user on the board, nobody can use their statues to steer the argument or gain followers.

That's basically the original definition of troll, someone just looking for a reaction. If you say bad shit because you really believe it you're an ass, not a troll.

>this autism
Heaps of other characters get along. Some times they are in conflict but other times they are in accord. Wendy only really works in the conflict section with their accord setting the tone. No decent stories are actually based around their accord.

Then how about you do it right this time? Oh wait you can't do anything right you fucking loser.

>These days it's almost impossible for anything to bother me. There is just something therapeutic about getting all the hate and venom out of you.
Seriously though. I used to be a very angry person before the internet now that I think about it. Nowadays, I don't even get mad any more. I've seen it all on the internet, and I shitpost daily so theres nothing to surprise me or make me upset, and I'm spewing all my hate out here.

Life is good. Cred Forums is like a stress ball.

>JIDF

What do you want a WebM of?

Don't bother asking for shit with sound, can't post it here on Cred Forums anyway

> this mother fucker has never heard of Lysistrata

We're laughing at you, not with you

because people who say that get the shit kicked out of them

I 'MEMBER

Bradley was on a missing child's poster in the school cafeteria.

Gee user, I think that funny meme picture is losing its luster. Try posting it a hundred more times.

Maybe you should reblog it

I fel worse for stan, didnt even know they were still together i nearly cried.

I don't contribute to cancer.

They got back together in The List.

>mfw I WAS LYIN ON THE GRASS

That's what I tough too family, he hasn't died in a while tho.

>be most romantically driven heterosexual male of all your friends
Kenny, Stan, and even Clyde beat him by a mile.

>No decent stories are actually based around their accord
You didn't like Cartman gets an anal probe?

>Modal Jazz(sounded like Coltrane)
>Boston

Can we agree Jerald has pretty decent taste in music?

>They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

The scene with Kyles dad shopping and dancing, with the music please otherwise it would be pointless.

>with the music please otherwise it would be pointless.
that user fucking said he couldn't

>Even though the whole joke they always do is about what two faced bitches they are.

I like south park, but they make a point to rag on women. You can't even play as one in SOT, you just put on a wig and get called a fag by some of the townspeople. It's still funny, but your friend is an idiot for liking it if she thinks it's inclusive, because it's not.

>When was the last time they had interaction that was dependant on a relationship?
Cock Magic, near the end of Season 18.

So like a dozen episodes ago.

What is crossboarding

Space Hulk Deathwing is coming out soon.
Ill be fine.

Cock Magic was season 19 wasn't it?

So.. I know we're sick of saying it but... Is Cred Forums right again?

By his post it seemed like he couldn't do it at all with audio

Always

He said he couldn't post it here on Cred Forums, bu he could crosspost.

Oh My God.

Kate Perry who is a Hillary supporter, unironically tweets Pepe memes.

You can't make this shit up.

Key word being "anyway"

I get what you mean. I don't fully agree with it.
But I get it.

honestly, i thought the "twist" was too obvious for them to not kill cartman

>Killing Cartman
>When the entire episode was using "Getting off Twitter" like saying "I'm gonna kill myself"

What if the boys start suspecting skankhunt42 is one of the girls?

Cred Forums here.
We've been having a blast about this like you wouldn't believe.
PRAISE KEK

Scott was cute this episode.

Fuck

While I enjoyed this episode a bit more, does anybody think these plotpoints will carry an entire season?

I hope so. I really don't want the election to be the main plot point of the season.

People having dumb arguments over it in the background is the best way.

>it's the jews!!!1
>nobody listens to him
this is their attempt to redpill i guess

It is to an extent.
A big reason why Cred Forums is even popular is because it allows wierdo's and nerds to latch out and say/do shit they would or could never do in real life. I doubt most people here would go up to a random person in the street and call them a faggot or nigger but here we do it all the time because it let's people vent.

Someone needs to upload the Gerald bits onto youtube already

>tripcode
neck ys

>I'm ready for a Turd Sandwich!

That killed me.

Don't you have feel that they change Cartman from angry genius souless twisted maniac into just fat sjw kid? Was it some "character development"? Or it's part of bigger plan? I mean, he wasn't suspected obvious trap. He isn't even swear anymore. Explain that shit.

fuck off Gerald

He was replaced.

Unrelated but what episode was the one where Wendy beats the shit out of Cartman?

Breast Cancer Show Ever

I'm hoping that PC Principal will be more involved in this trolling plot now.

I don't think he will be as last season but he will be relevant, after all SJW do fight trolls all the time.

YESSSSS!

It's Clyde.

I guess they don't want to make him too OP or rehash too much of what they did last season. His role thus far has been minimal to nonexistant.

If it was last season he'd be chomping at the bit to murder this troll

>south park is now a slice of life show where there's no "point" to an individual episode but instead they just present the continuing ongoing life of the characters of south park

not sure if want

They completely forgot Millie again.
I MAD

>Ike playing Minecraft
>Minecraft Story Mode poster on the wall

The answer is obviously that Ike just likes minecraft cause hes a kid but I spent way too long trying to figure a connection to that whole pewdiepie arc from a while back to this season

At least it cuts down on all those boring moral speeches

Underrated

Exactly what I was thinking

Yeah, one of my memories from back then is a girl saying she was breaking up with me because of that faggot new kid. I had zero idea we were going out but I still felt upset.

>my quiet little mountain town

That's the Fucked thing about this arc in the show, that i love

A lot of people for some reason seem to thin the moral here is that shitposting is bad. Thay gerald had to learn a lesson and its over. It's the opposite though, the troll is probably the only well adjusted person in this story who doesn't give a fuck. Everyone else is grouping up against other groups, blaming everyone else for the actions of one guy, when they can't realize they were overreacting shits from the start and are taking social media too seroiusly.

He's basically the only one who doesn't give a Fuck about member berries, while everyone else can only give into pointless nostalgia.

BLAME CANADA

Don't get me wrong I love the new episodes and still wait for them like every other fan, but boy do I fucking miss the comfy episodic stories. I really hope this isn't a final preparation thing for their last seasons. I know there's the "it can go on how ever long matt and trey want it to" deal since it's popularity isn't dying down and it's really cheap to make, but I can't imagine them just going back to simple stories after all this, and every time it comes to this in a show it usually ends up ending when the plot episode seasons are done.

The first game was delayed several more than this one.

It's like so far the show is sort of capturing that "I can't believe that you even potentially might believe this thing contrary to what I believe, you racist" or "you're implicit foe anything I perceive our group ad doing, even if they didn't do it. You should have done so.ething about it, even though you tried, so we destroy you noe, race war now" feeling.

That sort of nature of the world at the moment

stepson?

I like how everyone in public he runs into is an asshole. It's extra funny because that same public is bitching about people being assholes online.

I wonder if the girl who quit Twitter at the beginning will start seeing how meaningless all the social media stuff is.

What are they thinking about?

I'm a medic student, I work out three times a week plus track and field twice a week. After college I browse mostly Cred Forums and Cred Forums and shitpost all night. It's nice to say everything you want to without worrying about how people will look at you and knowing I'm not alone. Feels good, man.

I really hope they let him unleash himself on Gerald.

Thats what i want to see.

The kids have done cartman really fucked up stuff when he was guilty, now he is innocent and seriously wronged.

And anybody knows that angering cartman when he is wronged is pretty much signing a death sentence... for you or your loved ones.

The main overarching plot is Mr. Garrison running for president.

>this shit comes out on my 24th birthday

Fucking end my life.

>eating Kyle chili
Nah that's unkosher

>SING THE FUCKING SONG!

I hope so.

Who's the boy Annie broke up with?