Comics nobody remembers

comics nobody remembers

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!GJZGBSrT!KWqPDKB4ztiwSnJpIIE7Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember seeing her fuck a dog I wish I could find that pic again

How can we post comics if we all don't remember them?

Seems that all links to the original Lowroad comic are kill. Anyone else get lucky?

>tfw you will never compete in OC match like Law of talos

No, but it looks like the artist is still active on deviantart. You could probably send him a message over there to see if he can reupload them somewhere.

God damn it I wish this were a webcomic I could actually read.

Holy fuck
I thought it wasn't archived anywhere?

This looks like some juvenile edgy goth kid garbage from ten years ago.

I don't even remember the webcomic this came from

I remember Lowroad.

Pretty much was, the creator of it was also prolific as fuck but NEVER FUCKING ENDED his comics.

He'd get something going, get a neat premise and then petered off before never touching it again.

It was so fucking annoying.

This image was always a good fap back in middle school

That strip isn't really representative of it as a whole (it's one of the first ones). But it did have a very edgy nineties vibe to it.

It went on for a really long time, and in the end it was something really comfy. A really weird, long, strange journey. I wish it was still around.

Lowroad was a fun read, and the artstyle was cutesy, which apparently is heresy by Cred Forums's autistic standards.

Yeah, but you're a nobody.

I would give my left testicle if someone could find a full archive of this comic and Sunflower Girl.

That comic chochi made, I don't even remember the name anymore I just know it has a lady frog.

fun anecdote, i was working for a game company at one point when the road waffles guy submitted a portfolio of 3d art for consideration. it wasn't bad but i turned him away because i already knew he couldn't fucking stick with one project for an extended period to save his life.

lmao this was exactly the first webcomic i ever saw back in like 9600 baud CompuServe days. even back then with effectively nothing else to compare it to it was shit

ha i think i remember that, he drew it as guest art for some furry bullshit about werewolfs. fat chance finding it now if he hasn't even bothered to preserve his SFW work.

I like to imagine Otaku No Yen takes place in an alternate universe where Anime is extremely popular. In order to rebel against their anime loving parents by reading about an obscure play write nobody cares about.

Nobody remembers gonterman

Ah JDR, basically Chris-Chan's prototype.

I remember gonterman but I lost track of what the fuck he was up to around the time the simpsons stopped being any good. has he died of suicide or pizza related illness yet

I tried to make a webcomic back when I was 13, with a pirated copy of flash, drawing it with a mouse. Really glad nobody remembers it.

This was one of my first webcomics, that and Twokinds. I didn't know any better.

Shredded Moose
It's for the best

I never read it, but I saw enough strips to get the gist of it.

Of all the humor, this was the bro-iest.

Literally every joke was
>Dude weed lmao
>Lol blowjobs amirite?
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH DUDE

The only comics which could out LOLAMIRITE it were Sohmer's.

Cred Forums has forgotten Sohmer in place of Dobson, and Sohmer is far worse.

I did save some images for some reason

this comic had a demon pig
remember that?

Babby's first BL. Was only popular on /cm/.

you arer in luck. my dead external decided to miraculously work recently despite it being nonfuctioning/dead for a year so i was able to get some things off it which happen to include the lowroad comic and extras.

sadly for and it seems said picture was not included.

mega.nz/#F!GJZGBSrT!KWqPDKB4ztiwSnJpIIE7Sw

Thanks, bro

Which one of you is stonetear?

>i turned him away because i already knew he couldn't fucking stick with one project for an extended period to save his life.
Holy fuck thats hilarious.

I actually liked that comic when I was in college.

I wonder if it still holds up.

What's even happening here? They're in somebody's mouth, and then they're in Super Mario World?

>Babby's first BL
My first BL was Zetsuai.

My friend Pimmy was approached by him online and she had no idea who he was. I said "jesus christ, he's black royalty on the internet" and then showed her foxfire.

I hear this got forgotten for a good reason, but I still liked the idea.

Chaos in the Tropics

The author's in a big depressive funk and I wish he could get himself back together.

I do, unfortunately. He was like a less-extreme 90s version of Chris-chan.

the only reason shredded moose rings a bell at all is because of the time that one tranny tried to shut down whomp! cause nobody recognized sm as the brilliant, subversive masterpiece it truly was

Not to say "we don't remember," it is more of "we take a sip of alcohol and try to forget." Metamorphicall speaking. This is a Christain board afterall and I hope we are all faithful Christains.

>not making a /coc/ tournament OC match thread
How many Cred Forumsmrades would participate in it? I'd like to the Lovely Ladybug duke it to another OC.