Is this good?

Is this good?

Good enough. Constant hiatuses are killing it though.

this

and the writers don't know what they want to do in the later seasons, so it's a bit messy. but the characters are likable when they aren't falling back on their status quos.

it's a really fun show with great moments, great action and fun winks to old fans. plus the voice cast is amazing.

To quote Bioshock:
>The results are... disappointing, but within expected tolerances.

The biggest issues are

- Constant, random, hiatuses

- It airs primarily on Sunday Mornings.

- Mikey's antics have gone from youthful exuberance to annoying bullcrap too often.

- The team gets their shit pushed in far too many times, which has the effect of not making the enemy seem threatening, but instead making our heroes look weak or incompetent more often than not.

- Casey Jones is a total idiot instead of a lovable one. Making him a completely unlikable jackass

- Dramatic slowdown, in anything, can only work so often, and this show's been killing its slowing down to sell impact budget.

>It airs primarily on Sunday Mornings.
This, this, fucking this.
I wanna find whoever had the bright idea of giving the show a Sunday slot, and slap them with a big mouth bass.

Don't forget the atrocious pacing and the overall lack in direction regarding the characters.

Season 2 was garbage, season 4's pretty meh so far. Season 1 and the space season were neat.
2k3 is still the GOAT TMNT cartoon

>Casey Jones

Damn it, I HATE what they did with him. Casey's first few appearances were actually really good. He wasn't the brightest bulb, but he had genuinely thoughtful moments, and character depth potential.

Then sometime after "Casey vs the Underworld", his character devolved to little more than comedy relief/a foil for Donnie in regards to April/Mr."THIS IS SO METAL!"

How does April get to be the magical-pixie-mutant-alien-kunoichi-with-telekenetic-powers-AND-a-magic-crystal, while we haven't even met Casey's family yet?!

Season 1 had what is possibly the most enjoyable interpretation of Leonardo that I've ever seen.

Hurr durr why would a show for children air on Sunday morning hurr durr!?!?

Man, no kid watches jack shit on Sunday Morning. Saturday was the day, where you woke up early, and you stayed up late, Sunday was the "I got to go back to school" routine.

Season 1 is the only good thing that came out of this show.Once a good chunk of the writers left, it all went down hill.
Also, fuck Seth Green. He doesn't do Leonardo's voice any justice.

I fucking hate Casey's character more than ever now. I could tolerate him when he was first introduced but now I wish he was terminated.

The flip flopping between story arcs and villain of the week stuff in the middle of each other is really jarring and makes the pacing glacial

Where's a good place to start for TMNT? I have the movie and a couple of the show's episodes that I bought for my son, and then for reading material I have Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy everything #1-4 and the Batman crossover #1,#2, #4-6

Season 1 was good.
Season 2 was pretty good with a few setbacks.
Season 3 was so bad that I dropped the series.

It's not perfect, but overall I'd call it enjoyable. I fell off during their in-space arc, but I wouldn't mind catching up on it.
Each episode varies in quality, and I personally think the good ones are really fucking good. The romance subplots are a little annoying, and the action is good when it's good. The turtles job a lot, which is unfortunate.

>Where's a good place to start for TMNT?
Depends what you want? Movies? Cartoons? Comics?

When a season starts, the half-way point, and the finales are all great.

The rest is all over the place.

yeah. I remember loving it, then it went on hiatus, for like, months, and I totally lost interest. then they went into space and it got kinda messy there so i won't spoil it for you.

Alternatively, for a lot of kids, it's the getting dragged to church for bible stories morning.

why is Donnie calling himself Raph?

This. I seem to remember Kids WB! airing on Sunday morning and always getting dragged away for church.

Decent but the weeb is too much like throwing words like kunoichi and shinigami for fuck's sake just call them ninjas and death gods already.

but they were raised by a japanese man.

>weeb is too much
>in teenage NINJA mutant turtle cartoon

Have you seen Ciro Nieli's other shows? Dude is full-blown weeb.