Dofus/Wakfu thread

Links
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

>No Ravioli

Can't archive tag atm, previous big thread user posted tweet saying not ready in regards to tome 4.
So why do they goddam keep the thing up on Amazon with just a day to go

According to french amazon, tome 4 of the franga comes out tomorrow. Unless it's changed again.

Will make WebM's for (You)'s I guess, though I think by this point everything has been done though, no one really asks for anything.

No BluRays if that's a dealbreaker for you, I'll probably never grab them tbdesu

OK found the post

Okay this shit is getting comical now.

It's Ankama, this is how they operate

Fucking ankama man!

Adamai a shit

>page 9

It's over senpai

Think the weekly threads can stop honestly, might as well make one just if something is coming up, or if you've got a dying itch to discuss Wakfu.

There's just not a whole lot going on at the moment really

kek

Ogrest 3 scans when?

Sometime

meh i'm just lurking just in case there are problems with the paste

also the comic is now technically buyable

Crop Adamai out

I was just saying we do generally have a thread every week and it's pretty unnecessary. Granted, this is the deadest it's been in a while but even then, nothing's really happening

I guess this is the last Ravioli Day.

Next week we're having pizza.

i read this post as someone from the 1920s - your future-speak was very entertaining

most of you probab already know but japanime games are having a clearance sale for their wakfu stuff ,

bought a buncha Krosmaster figures and they showered me with freebies

I don't think it's even close to releasing.

Say I have an opportunity to have someone turn a piece of Ankama-related art/fan art into a short animated loop. I imagine something like pic related but with a bit more movement. Who/what would you suggest?

Something with one of the girls.

Why's Nox in a hoodie?

Yugo a shitter