It dips into both comics and cartoons

Toonami

comics but not the cape shit

comics

Both

Comics

cartoons
comics are kinda lame
Like honestly, there's always some bullshit that ruins comics for me, but that's really just the big two
I'm all about those image comics, specifically saga and invincible

cartoons suck too, but at the very least not everybody works on the same 6 cartoons that are on a specific channel

I love Daria

Comics mostly but sometimes cartoons.

Hardly ever come here at all nowadays though. Cred Forums kind of sucks now.

This screencap is gay as fuck and you should delete it from your hard drive.

Nah, I'm good.

A little bit of both really
Anything but marvel/dc

Comics. I'd rather have trash aimed at teenagers than trash aimed at kindergartners.

Comics. I watch some cartoons but I find any cartoon discussion abhorrent.

But really I hide almost every thread. No cartoons, "board culture", or Marvel/DC.

Cartoons. But newer cartoons are kinda meh to me.

Cartoons. Been meaning to get into comics though as I already follow random storytimes on here.

With comic discussion threads in general it's neat how much better the discussion quality is in comparison to cartoon threads. But I guess it shouldn't be much of a surprise based off the different target audiences for both.

pretending to have friends by watching passionate people argue about the things they care about

>this, or that?

Normies on Cred Forums will never gain the mental maturity to be able to like and be interested in numerous fields.

i came here for cartoons

but Cred Forums is slowly getting me into comics

Sadly, both.

Both, more comics than cartoons though.

Same here.

Definitely this as well. But I have to participate too.
#Snyder'sAcolytes

I come here for comics. I buy floppies every week and look forward to new issues being storytimed and discussed here.

I find it frustrating when a storytime is put up shortly after midnight or early on Wednesday and I don't get my books until after work and by then the storytime has been pushed off the board.

I have nothing against cartoons, but the most vocal fanbases on Cred Forums are pure cancer.

Waifus and shipping are sad cancer and need to go away.

The board in general, both comic and cartoon fans here, are way way too obsessed with the creators of the art and don't have a functioning appreciation for the art itself.