I have a feeling the butler did it

I have a feeling the butler did it

>choosing Selina over Harvey

How fucking dense can you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4N898vwkE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guess a lot of people prefer easy pussy instead of their best bro, sickening

Harvey gives better blowjobs than Selina.

Without a doubt.

It's like TAS and the comics, male psychopaths are never to be trusted and female ones always deserve the benefit of yhe doubt.

But Harvey is pure in this, he really wants to make Gotham Great

>>choosing Selina over Harvey
>How fucking dense can you be?
Fuckin easy. It's Telltale, choices don't matter. Even if you save Harvey, he'll show up without a face in the next episode. And they won't even explain it, because it's Telltale. They make garbage.

Yeah, no. Fuck that.

Nope

youtu.be/n4N898vwkE8

Looks like you have to save him

Yes, just like in GoT where you could take Arthur with you and next episode he died anyway defending the castle. Even though he was with you. It's Telltale. Even if you save Harvey, he'll still become Two-Face.

So? I still don't care about Selina.

Or

> press X to be stabbed in the neck

Ah yes, the game where show characters get to shit on you from on high, without you being able to do anything about it.

I share your pain, brother.

The whole idea was terrible when they have to rididly follow show structure.

My Batman can see into the future and saw that Harvey Dent's becoming Two Face no matter what happens.

Allegedly that's not the route Telltale is going on this time.

There will be four different endings.
>Gotham likes Batman, Dent is sane, Catwoman is evil
>Gotham hates Batman, Dent is sane, Catwoman is evil
>Gotham likes Batman, Dent is insane, Catwoman fucks Batman
>Gotham hates Batman, Dent is insane, Catwoman fucks Batman

Too bad my Selina and Dent are good and even though I let her get shot shes gonna understand and still want to fuck me.

>Gigantic man vs one scrawny gunless guy

vs

>Small woman vs three armed thugs

Yeah real hard choice. Not to mention Harvey was incompetent at his job and Selina was actually putting her life on the line to help you. It's also more inline with traditional Batman to save Selina instead.

>

>>Gigantic man vs one scrawny gunless guy with a giant lamp

>vs

>>Small woman with high agility vs three armed thugs

FTFY

Also Harvey is really trying to make Gotham much safer if you actually see it, even with the toxin he remains pure-heartered and a good guy all along, instead of Selina who was actually going to leave you high and dry when you asked her for help

Seriously choosing Selina over Harvey in this instance seems retarded, bitch is going to leave you the moment she sees a bigger Dick, instead of Harvey who actually ask you if it is okay to trash you in the debate

After the mess that was TWAU's ending, I won't believe it until I see it.

Oh gee, a giant lamp. That's a bit different than a couple of shotguns. The only thing "retarded" is your insistence that the decision is predicated on which one you like better/which one deserves it more/which is more likely to "reward" you and not the fact that one was in a far more life-threatening situation than the other.

You're a shit Batman.

YOU ARE a shit Batman. Batman wouldn't care about getting his dick wet, but rather who will benefit Gotham better and at this point Selina hasn't give anything to trust her, Harvey on the other hand is trying his damnest to make Gotham a safer place

Face it, choosing Selina is the dumbest thing that anyone can do

Also she walked off the shotgun shot that he received, so again pointless to save Selina if you are going to doom your BEST BRO

Guess nobody ever told them, bros before hos.

Why do you keep insisting that her having sex with Bruce has anything to do with it? All you're doing is exposing your one-track mind. She was facing down multiple gunners and unable to move, Harvey was in the same position but facing one guy with a lamp. You do the math. Also being savvy of the game's outcomes doesn't factor in at all when trying to argue for an in-universe decision.

I have a feeling Thomas Wayne is the guy in the mask and also Clayface and not really Thomas Wayne

the most deplorable part was seeing the stat when you choose to visit the mayor as bruce or batman, and its pretty much an even split

it's like people don't even want to have fun

You forget that Harvey was drugged, out of his mind and unable to escape. There's no in-universe reason to save Selina, period. The only reason for why she help you at the end was because she owe you one and she hates that

Admit it, saving your waifu is the worst choice the player could make

Selina has proven that she can defend herself well enough, while Harvey was weak and we just saw him get his ass beat despite being a fucking tank of a man.

I was ready to break his bones or throw him off the balcony as Batman.

But Harvey was ready to crusify you during his speech. He wasn't really a bro.

He says to you that he have to trash you and literally ask you if you are okay with that, he really is a bro

See this is how I know you are a shit Batman.You are putting Bruce before Gotham. NOTHING comes before Gotham. Nothing. End of story. It doesn't matter if Harvey slanders Bruce's name as long as he is trying to save Gotham I will let him. Because I am not the hero they deserve but I am the one they need.

but you are forgetting, he was under the effects of a drug that make deep basic desires come to the surface
and while under those effects he still put himself in harms way to save the life of a political rival who he hated

which means deep down he is in fact the bro to end all bros
harvey isn't two faced, he is actually legitimately a good guy

Remember when everyone was saying that he was a pussy ? good times

not arkham knight is penguins mom

>bitch is going to leave you the moment she sees a bigger Dick

Dick Grayson when?

>These are the same people that chose Christa over Doug
>Chose Nick over Pete
>Chose Jane over Kenny
>Chose Neece over Vee.

Horrible people.

Two heads for the price of one

i've been viewing Bruce as a tool more than anything. Batman is the real man, his reputation and his actions are what's really important. i use Bruce to maneuver around Gotham's social/political structure to create resources and opportunities for Batman, nothing more.

Christa was a better shot

>Harvey
>best bro
He threw you under the bus in the first episode and wanted to cut ties in the second. He was more politician than man.

Selina is a criminal
Harvey is an honest man

Honest people come first

>Choosing Kenny over anyone

Shit taste.

Even disregarding that, Harvey is a civilian and Selina is a costumed criminal who is shown to be able to handle herself, and who knowingly and voluntarily put herself in danger to help Batman on this mission.

Always save the civilians before anyone else. There's no in-character reason to choose Selina.

Did you not pay attention to their conversation during episode 2?

I kind of just watched someone else play episode 2, so not really.

I would have picked Harvey but three armed men were running at someone who was lying on the ground.

Plus in universe he's given no hints that he's got a crazy personality disorder at all. So some plastic surgery and the sympathy vote will fix that him right up.

>>Chose Neece over Vee.
So is the one you didn't pick going to turn into that Ice Queen from Kings Quest V? Also, Gart seems evil, so he's Manny in disguise or something.

Nolans Harvey had no personality disorders. Didnt do much good in the end though

I played it both ways and you know what? Cops chose for me. If you save Harvey cops help you and gun down some henchmen, if you help Selina they almost gun you down.
I'm going with Harvey.

>No double evil options.
Bravo, TellTale.

>bitch is going to leave you the moment she sees a bigger Dick
You're Bruce Wayne, there is no bigger alternative.

>I have a feeling the butler did it
Me too, honestly. I don't know why. I always trust Alfred in everything except this.