The Boys

I love this guy so fucking much Cred Forums

Truly the greatest man to have ever lived.

He died the way he lived: not like cunt.

Fuckin poofs

C'mon Cred Forums, don't tell me none of ya has read this masterpiece.

>Butcher
>Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
>Kills all his friends because he's a cunt
Not fucking likely.

He literally did nothing wrong.

real human wee and a real assholer

hes p cool
id lick his chest

but for real i do love the boys
kinda tryhard but its tons of fun

Nah mate, he was a cunt. You know, the kind of cunt who is one of your mates and you put up with a lot of his shit cuz he comes through and isn't as much of a cunt to you personally, but you're always waiting for the day the police come to ask you where he is because he just killed one of your other mates in a bar fight.

Alright then, if Butcher is so much of a """cunt""" then who is the greatest character?

>inb4 hugie or love sausage

I really wish he would go after Superman.

the corp guy.

He was just another one of those "I can make plans that never go awry because people are predictable" dudes that comics loves so much.

So god damned dumb.

Not the greatest man to have ever lived doesn't mean not the greatest character. Great characters are allowed to be, and frequently are, utter assholes. Them not being real helps with that.

I'm still not sure I'd consider him the greatest character. The Boys is such an ensemble series I doubt I'd put any above the other.

>He literally did nothing wrong.

He was judas with a crowbar.

His plans did go wrong though, he just adapted to the change of plans.

Plus he's so fucking sexy and cool, I want him to take me.

Name when this actually happens

He killed F&F. Fuck him.

Edge the britbong

The world didn't deserve a hero as pure as him.

>he actually survives

I'll take two pieces if you got 'em.

I fucking love how everyone around him died in grossest manner possible and he kept offering gum to everyone.
What did Ennis mean by that?

What was his deal?

RIP, a true hero ;_;7

I wonder if he ever let his dog fuck him.

He's no Bill Savage!

>Name when this actually happens

Are you kidding me? He pretty much wins and kills everyone he wants to kill since it all follows keikaku. It's only when he finds a shred of non-cunt deep inside his heart that he didn't kill millions of people or whatever at the end.

Literally, giant fucking brain tumor.

He was one of the few heroes who didn't have much of a problem otherwise. Maybe a bit of a prick. He's the epitome of Hughie's line about how most of the Supes aren't dangers to humanity, they're "just wankers." Wankers with powers that routinely make them a danger, but not worth killing off a huge chunk of the globe just to be rid of them.

Did the storytime threads have a download link? I missed the first half of it.

He was going to kill everyone. The only reason he didn't push the button was because he broke his neck and was paralyzed from the neck down when he and Hughie fell onto that observation deck.

>I didn't read the comic: The post.

He's a dick. I finished to read the boys during the last storytime after a 4-5 years of pause, because he's a fucking unlikeable dick.

You mean the guy who makes his dog rape another dog for no reason is a dickhead? What a shock.

Why does the Purple Man need a criwbar? I don't think that will do much against Jones or Cage.

So you can't actually name when this happens, and the bit at the end where he plants a bomb and gets stopped before he detonates it doesn't count as keikaku because that's the most basic fucking villain plot in existence

But that's the point user. He's a massive asshole since since he doesn't have any reason in life but to stop Compound V for good due to His wife being raped by Black Noir and giving birth to a mutated Compound V baby who kills her and who Butcher had to kill thinking it was his own son

Butcher's a dick. But he wasn't before he was recruited to CIA's secret program to keep a lid on supers AKA "The Boys". They just never knew his end game was trying to eradicate compound V even if it meant killing millions because he always saw his recruitment to The Boys as a suicide mission.

He was still a massive dick before that, he was just getting it under control.

>mfw MMs mom

The only innocent characters in the entire book were the retard supers.

Ennis actually likes Superman

MAH BABY!!!!

oh my fucking god I never realised Butcher probably thought it was his child while he bludgeoned it
this man knows the true meaning of suffering

Fucking Tek-Knight, bro.