Megg Mogg & Owl STORYTIME

Sup guys, going to storytime LIFE ZONE tonight, in about 10 minutes. Will post some loose stories in the meantime.

Feel free to discuss:
>What's gonna happen after the events on Megahex?
>What's the future of Megg and Mogg's relationship?
>XMAS 2017: will it still be canon?
>What the hell does the last page on Worst Behavior mean?

starting with some good ol zoophilia

2/2

>XMAS 2017: will it still be canon?

Here's Simon's note about Xmas 2017 from Minihex
>Drawn 2012 at HTMLflower's christmas party and posted on tumblr. Werewolf Jones's death in 2017 is canon but it might go down a bit differently than depicted here. Stay healthy. Change is the hardest thing to do in life.

thanks op

post moar

Next up: birthday sexual abuse

1/12

fuck, I completely forgot about Minihex. What stories does it come with?

think I'll start with life zone after Owl's Birthday

2/12

3/12

4/12

5/12

6/12

fun fact: "we're going to rape you" was changed to "we're going to do you" for the Fanta book

>fuck, I completely forgot about Minihex. What stories does it come with?

XMAS 2017, Owl's Room, and Sugar Sack. Owl's Room is the one with all the rape joke and Sugar Sack is a one pager where Mogg rims Megg until she's dried out like a raisin.

8/12

Meet Simon a few weeks ago. Very nice guy.

9/12

cool, thanks! No wonder they had to come up with a Fantagraphics store exclusive, their books are like 20 bucks cheaper on amazon

10/12

Did she just have sex with that cat?

11/12

WW giving the thumbs up and Mogg winking is the funniest thing to me. So stupid

12/12

you're in for a ride

I wanna see the final Owl story. So strangely cathartic.

>That hip hip hooray at the end
Always gets me

sorry, I don't have In Amsterdam or Megahex as jpgs

by the way, I'll be back in like 20 mins, sorry. Tell me what you wanna see when I come back

I want to see how he ended up stuck living with the in the first place meg mog and owl is great but they sorth of skip the best part

How about owl having sex with the 12 year old?

Did Owl end up moving back in with them?

well, we've got a High School story, so hopefully we'll se more "origins" kind of stories

that'd be Peyote

1/13

we don't know yet

2/13

3/13

4/13

5/13

>How the hell does he do it?

That's a legitimate question. Dude's a fucking loser but somehow he's getting chicks left and right

7/13

8/13

9/13

>those captchas where the pics you click get instantly replaced

fucking Google

10/13

11/13

12/13

you can see owl's literal blue balls on page 10

13/13

thus ends Owl's pedo adventure

Owl fucking himself over is the best

here's the catalogue, request ahead or let me go to bed early. You choose, Cred Forums

it's a welcome change of pace for sure

Hey guys
Recently i bought Megahex and Amsterdam
I'm happy with the purchase, but i see there are several stories that are not contained in them

So my question is, what is the most complete collection of the stories?
I'm guessing it's the two books, + WWJ and sons, and Worst Behavior

Is there any more?

MMO is a clusterfuck of loose ends, and trying to collect them all will drive you crazy. There's lots of foreign only stories, really limited edition prints, etc. etc. As far as "big" books go all you need is Life Zone, which is currently out of print til god knows why, both Fanta books, and Worst Behaviour. WWJ and sons is partially contained within In Amsterdam, though I dont know how much of it is missing. There's also Truth Zone, a series about MM&O shitting on other comics, which you can read online, though you can grab the physical edition if you want

The two books, Minihex, Life Zone, Worst Behaviour, and Drone. Everything else that's in print is in the rarities mini-comic that's not available anymore. The next book is coming out fall next year so that may have some of this and the uncollected Vice comics.

All of WWJ & Sons is in Amsterdam except the stories drawn by HTMLflowers. There's also Truth Zone. You can buy a "bootleg" version from The Comics Workbook store. He just debuted a new mini called Landscapes that's a new Truth Zone.

there's a couple more things but like I said, it's a clusterfuck. I have a trippy France-only story here and there's supposed to be an exclusive MMO on this Spanish book called Oldies.

but i thought Life Zone only had stuff contained in Megahex
And i haven't even heard about Minihex or Drone before, are you sure those two aren't contained in the other books?

And who's HTML flowers?

God, i wish Simon would just unfuck his collections already

>but i thought Life Zone only had stuff contained in Megahex
Life Zone came out a long time before Megahex. It remains uncollected.
>And i haven't even heard about Minihex or Drone before, are you sure those two aren't contained in the other books?
Positive. Minihex is only available when you buy Megahex or Amsterdam directly from Fantagraphics. Drone was a mini he did a few months ago.
>And who's HTML flowers?
Simon's friend and MM&O staff writer.

Life Zone is its own book. Hasn't been reprinted and is not contained anywhere else. I emailed SpaceFaceBooks about a reprint and they didn't even reply.

Minihex is a mini-comic that contains 3 stories that you can find online anyway, including the infamous Xmas 2017. You get it for free if you get any of the Fanta books from the Fanta store.

Drone is a sketch-style limited edition book.

HTML Flowers is an artist and Simon's "staff writer/personal assistant".

we're just repeating each other lel
which MMO physicals do you own? do you have any rare stuff?

>We're going to rape you
>I'm just here to watch
Cat is a fucking liar

Haha, yeah. I've got Worst Behaviour, both Space Face books and both Fanta books. And Minihex. I actually got Megahex from the fanta kickstarter so it has a nice little sketch in it and also a lock of Simon's wig hair.

I also have The Complete Truth Zone, Landscapes, St. Owl's Bay, Winter Trauma, Drone, the rarities collection, WWJ & Sons, and the zine that's just selfies of him and HTMLflowers. I try to get everything I can but I can't quite justify buying foreign editions, 60$ t-shirts, and weed grinders.

hah, man, I'm jelly. That's a great collection.

>I wish my name was "fuck you"