What's the appeal?

What's the appeal?

She has a pussy.

Better actress than her demeanor would suggest.

Also, the movie was good and this Joker was primo.

>for women
She's a cuhrazy and quirky ''''''strong female character''''''.

>for men
She looks like she'd suck a mean dick.

lol so randumb

The joker was fucking retarded looking and in acting. Also did anyone notice all the fucking baby clothing in his fucking room decorated with knives? Just a fucking room filled with random shit in a circle.

Quirky lol random penguin of d00m!

"random shit"

yup, no relation to eachother at all....

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up rubber chikin my name is harleen but u can call me HaRl 3 QuiNN!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 23 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch B Tas w/ my girlfreind I.V. (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unsurprisingly (well surprising to feminazis) women actually like sexy and fun female characters. Yes, there is male appeal, but going full on gender neutral or even transforming female characters to almost male-like (see Carol Danvers) you end up alienating everyone.

You'll notice feminazis are fat social outcasts that don't have many friends, have weird as fuck interests, and don't actually interact with anyone. Every "normie" girl I know of every race enjoys being femine and are confident in being female, rather than trying to turn into quasi-men. They are also confident in their own sex and are able to be sexy while also acting in ways that it's not the only thing that defines them.

Actually interacting with the world around you will show you how much the Internet skews your perception of things.

This.
/thread

The joker had a cool new look and awesome acting.
That perfect crazy as shit friendliness that you can never relax around because he might fly off the deep end at any second.

this
>inb4 memes

Halloween is going to be awful this year

Indeed, he made mom freak so much!

lol yeah because the other jokers are so scary!

>Unsurprisingly women like shit characters
Fixed. There's nothing fun or interesting about Harley Quinn unless you're a 16 year old hot topic enthusiast who's ~totally unique and edgy.

If you're a man, just admit you want to shove your dick in her ass. No need to act like she's a good character.

this

>Actually interacting with the world around you will show you how much the Internet skews your perception of things.
this.

>She looks like she'd suck a mean dick.

Would she though?

>white girls in booty shorts all around

whatever you say fag

>being this normcore

Yeah.

Fixed.

>morbidly obese women squeezed into red and blue booty shorts that are about 3 sizes too small

Nostalgia from the 20 somethings who watched a cartoon 20 years ago and manchildren like Kevin Smith who name their children after cartoon characters.

nothing wrong with women dressing up like hot clowns

Landwhale detected.

She's fresh, she's exciting, she's new!

We don't have characters like that very often, so it's exotic.

You've coxed a twinge of anger from the depth of my apathy, well done.

I went to a comic con a few weeks ago and 1/3rd of all the female cosplayers were fucking Harleys.

>tfw putting up with decades of unsexy subs dressed as dommes, quirky nerd girls and bland Suicide Girls garbage.

TV and film are always behind the times in terms of what people find sexy because the creators want to push their out of date preferences into media rather than make the product extra marketable.

People like complex characters, just stick to Superman and his perfection kid, you are on Cred Forums after all.

>what's the appeal
She's a fun and energetic hot chick.

men want to fuck her and women want to be her to fuck the joker kek

Original design is by far the sexiest. Only homosexuals and girls like the rest because they are tailored to alternative women's fashion rather than being pure costume.