10 years ago today this episode aired

10 years ago today this episode aired

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5dQ-cG2ZcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cartoons will never match the Ba Sing Se saga ever again.

It was the story ever! Fuck!

Stop making me feel old damnit

There is no war in Ba Sing Se

It won't matter once I kill myself

Let's have a good old fashioned ATLA thread.

for old time's sake.

Fuck I feel old. Avatar was such a big part of my childhood.
The korra posters won't let us have that. As son as Korra is posted the thread will derail.

We Korrafags keep to ourselves. Blame the shitposters.

Okay then fair enough. Lets get this party started.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5dQ-cG2ZcQ

Actually Korra peeps are pretty cool

it's been going in and out if style, but it's guaranteed to raise a smile

>10 years mean something

oh you.

I don't remember anything exciting about the Ba Sing Se saga at all.

Ten years already? Huh. I can't wait for the 10th anniversary of the finale.

I remember I didn't like Avatar much at first. I was a Naruto fangirl and for whatever reason my mind thought it was a ripoff. The Earth Kingdom arc is when I really got into it.

I wonder if anyone here used Cred Forums ten years ago. I discussed ATLA on the major Naruto forum and Deviantart. God, I remember the storm that Book 4 created. That trolling Comicon video Bryke made, the ship war when Maiko became a thing... 2006 - 2008 was a fun time for cartoons. Sure, CN sucked but Avatar was something else. TLOK didn't have the same reception it did.

Please dude, I'm 20. I'm the opposite of old. It is weird however imagining most teens nowadays don't remember when Avatar was airing.

I would a Joo Dee.

That's right, you don't.

Weird to think ATLA was a part of Cred Forums's childhood. It was airing after I was out of college and I didn't even watch it until last year. I really shouldn't be posting here.

This board is just a forum. I don't see why people over 30 shouldn't be using it. It just happens to be full of 18 to 25 year olds.

the kids seem to think there is some magical age where we stop and say boy im too old to be posting on Cred Forums

i hope they remember that and feel stupid when they are 30 and rewatching adventure time or whatever the fuck its called

Even though I distinctively remember watching the first episode I don't remember being 15. For some reason I thought it came out later.

I have no concept of time.

"18" to mid twenties, you mean

Neat.

>I have no concept of time.

Same here. As I get older I've noticed it gets harder keeping track. When you're a kid everything seems to make sense time-wise.

I forgot all about this art style. All of these characters look amazing.

>dozens of women brainwashed into being the same person
Ah, the awkward boner this gave my 8th-grade self.

>good artstyle
>literally just a knockoff anime
lol

can we close this thread before those fucking hypnohubbers come?

still better than most the shit we're getting today...

>anime artstyle
>literally just knockoff disney

lol

but would you a Joo Li?

in steps the shitter.

Yes, without a doubt.

>Fuck I feel old. Avatar was such a big part of my childhood.

Imagine being older than a child when Avatar came out.

>there is no war in Ba Sing Se
I wish I'd watched Avatar when it was on, I was at that awkward "I'm too hardcore for cartoons, now I play Vice City" young teen stage at the time and didn't go back to watch until a couple years ago, then I fell in love with the series and got to marathon it all at once.

I'd tell her to take the night off, because from now on, I'll do the thing. The thing is her vagina.

>dat heavy breathing
>dat eye contact
>dat magic fantasy culture being cool with age/height difference
Praise Bryke.

>anime
>knockoff disney
it's not the 70s anymore grandpa

I remember cartoons from being under 13 but from there to like, 19 it's a blur. I remember the cartoons but I keep thinking they came out in 2009. It's my go too year for some reason.

Ha I been here since I was 12 posting about MLP and stuff.