What's your favorite current Bendis book?

What's your favorite current Bendis book?

None. I avoid all things written by Bendis anymore.

Spider-man

I have to admit, that last issue was better than expected.

They're all shit.

BENDIS?

what is a bendis?

Both Iron Man books.

Civil War II I think has been his best current ongoing book. I'm not baiting, I really liked it so far

Iron Man has been pretty cool. Invincible Iron Man. International Iron Man was forgettable

Spider-Man has been fun, a lot better than Ultimate Spider-Man was before Secret Wars happened

>Dr spider-man I am Marvel

Get them on board, I'll ignore continuity

Civil War II is "so bad it's good" tier

Why is Bendis so based bros?

Bendis?

Eh, you dont get to bring writers.

>"look guys I posted the stale old meme"

Bendis for God sake, this the 10th thread that you started today.

Stale old meme? I posted it again?

Secretly everyone is a Bendis fan. Sure people here like to feel they have superior taste by calling him shit, hack or whatever they want. They feel better knowing their current indy darling is way better than the top dog at Marvel because it somehow validates the comics they are reading and that's fine.

And yeah the things people complain about Bendis are true as well. He likes to write for trades with slow pacing arcs and his characteristic dialogue. Not to mention putting the stories over any kind of continuity fans want to be acknowledged.

But it's also true that what he does is exactly what Marvel needs. He actually puts some effort in trying to change and advance these characters. You people always criticize his changes because you don't want your characters to advance that fast. Maybe if a change is teased and slowly build then in ten years you will accept it but Bendis doesn't have ten years. He wants to move forward himself not wait until his grandsons do the job for him. You hate him for that but it's what Marvel need. His stories also appeal to the readers. He writes what they want to read. Compare Guardians of the Galaxy against Inhumans. Both had the same number of variants but Bendis still won because he writes the team of Guardians people are interested in reading, accuse him of waifuing or whatever but people accpeted Kitty as Star-Lord because Bendis sold her to them in the first issue. He also put the Avengers on the map and some might say he did it by using gimmicks and events but he was the one who dared to pull these gimmicks and events, and they worked. People liked it. Bendis does know what people want. Cred Forums of course has other ideas, and most likely those ideas would send Marvel into bankruptcy again.

Bendis works, and Cred Forums loves him. All the hate messages are just the way they have to show their love.

>Secretly everyone is a Bendis fan
I'm not a fan, but there is work of his that I enjoy.

Also, that post is too wordy for these parts. You are obviously A BENDIS!

Fuckers on Cred Forums telling me, always in Marvel threads
"Bendis ain’t bout this, Bendis ain’t bout that"
My boy a scripter on fucking Iron Man and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about "Bendis ain’t no writer, Bendis ain’t this, Bendis a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that nigga!
Y'all know that nigga wrote Alias and Powers
First good comic adaptations
Nigga been on best-sellers since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Bendis I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas roll with Brevoort and them

His stories appeal to the readers?

Then explain me why the fans of every franchise that Bendis's writes, are making a party everytime, when they listen that he finally is off the books they loved? Or why the fans of the franchises that he doesn't write, they wish that their favorite comic book characters, never fall to his hands?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

I'm a Bendis fan?

Typical anti-Bendis brigade. You guys are the worst of the worst. Always crying because Marvels best writer is reinvigorating comics with his top selling stories. I bet you guys are the same idiots crying about the X-men too. Well too bad, his X-men run is highly praised everywhere else like reddit, and will go down as one of the best. Issue 600 took old and boring characters and reinvigorated them into a new progressive age. You guys need to catch up instead of staying stuck in the past.

And there is nothing you can do to stop the Bendis train, lol.

You mean the "fans" in Cred Forums. I won't claim people on the Internet loves him, but then again, Internet comic fans are known for two things.

1) They hate every writer (and if they don't, they will eventually)
2) They pirate everything and barely ever buy anything.

So it's not like Bendis really cares about them as they are also know for a third last thing.

3) They never are a representation of the majority of anything.