Thoughts on this show?

Thoughts on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96XjGD50jVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5YMAafeTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it was dumb, but in a good way.
Good dumb can be hard to come by.

Also, you could tell the staff behind it had a genuine love of goth and horror subcultures, and led to some fun moments.

When Purple Filth played that goth metal song I thought it was the raddest thing ever.

Amazing, funny, fun, and creative.

I loooved this show.
Although, I feel like it wasn't as good as when I was a kid, but in the right mood it's still hilarious as hell.
I remember my mom hated it because Billy picks his nose.

i liked the hot girl

Probably one of my favorites. Great all throughout and funny.

>this is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife.

LORD MOLDYBUTT

top 3 cartoon network show, baby

right next to Robot Jones and Mighty Magiswords

MOOOOOOGAAAAAAARRRRRR

>Something breaks in the distance

Great show, but it ended one or two seasons too late.

>Mighty Magiswords
That's a weird way to spell Ed Edd n Eddy user

It used to be my favorite show. If any CN show deserves a reboot(a good one), its this show.

Ehy do people like this show so mich, it seemed so stupid?
(I wasnt allowed to watch it)

pretty good, it was really mean spirited and it was great for it

I liked in the beginning, really was a top Cartoon Network show, but sometime after, I don't know, I guess Fred Fredburger, even as a 11 year old I was sitting there thinking "Yikes, this is fucking dumb."

A great show that maybe overstayed it's welcome, but that's fine, that's better than a lot of good and crappy shows get.

Probably one of the best that Cartoon Network aired, and definitely one of the last good ones before things went south.

Shit taste

Grim's retarded accent will always make it funny

Fred Autismburger was pretty weak though

You're a fucking pussy, I wasn't allowed to watch it either and guess what- I did anyway

I was a fucking carbon copy of squee as a kid. I was afraid of dissapointed my parents. Im a massive edglelord now, so that may have something to do with it.

Mandy was an edgy bitch and she ruined my brother

Super Hot!

And even his best friend Billy.

Daily reminder that billy was right and the clowns are going to destroy us all
Just look at the recent clown kidnappers

Just look at the presidential candidates

I wanted to fuck her since middle school. That coice still gets me hard desu.
Your brother sounds hot

Please pass the egg salad.

They had good anime references.

>Same as it ever was
>Same as it ever was

I just got that, fuck.

RAGGLE FRAGGLE

What is this a reference to?

People say it's supposedly a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist

i don't really believe stuff until I see definitive proof though

A great show until Fred Fred burger was introduced. It was usually hit or miss after that.

Yeah, can someone explain how girl head on dog body equates to a specific anime reference? Seems kinda far fetched. pun intended

Incredible stupid & funny.

I still lose my shit to this
youtube.com/watch?v=96XjGD50jVo

The whole Gamera episode is pure gold

DESTROY US ALL

I thought this was Jojo. That at least has the "human head on dog body". FMA just has dog/girl fusion.

>it seemed so stupid?
Yet the shows you mentioned weren't?

>I liked in the beginning, really was a top Cartoon Network show
This. It was better in Grim & Evil and even the first season was decent. It just got to fucking stupid and jerked off Mandy far too much.

Evil Con Carne was better

It could technically be possible, as the episode aired two years after FMA began.

But to be brutally honest I think it's just a coincidence.

Grim Adventures was always really explicit when it came to referencing stuff (e.g. Nigel Planter being Harry Potter, the Taking Tree and that trike episode referencing Shel Silverstein).

Dog Mandy (and also Lord Byron and Billy) however don't do anything like that. And (at least for Dog Mandy), the image is taken way out of context. Dog Mandy is only in Billy's nightmare, and it's there because there's a missing dog mentioned at the start of the episode.

Grim suspects Ms Doolin was responsible for the dog's disappearance. Billy then later gets scared that whatever happened to the dog is also going to happen to Mandy, hence the whole Dog-Mandy thing.

If it were really a reference, then Dog Mandy would have been more than just a dream sequence. The show has had gross transformations before, including Mandy's head on a fly.

This has gone on way longer than I originally wanted, but the point is GA was always pretty clear/obvious about its references, and Dog Mandy not being spelled out as one makes me think it's just a coincidence

THE best show Cartoon Network has EVER created
No competition!

>This. It was better in Grim & Evil and even the first season was decent. It just got to fucking stupid and jerked off Mandy far too much.

While I agree that the Mandy jerking was lame in the later seasons, I wasn't too big on the Grim & Evil episodes either.

A lot of the episodes are just 7 minute punchlines that would occasionally end on a dark note. I only really like the two musical episodes (the Pizza episode and Little Rock of Horrors)

I personally feel like Seasons 2 and 3 are perfect, and most episodes past Wishbones aren't that great. Only the Greenblatt episodes are really good (like My Fair Mandy and Keeper of the Reaper), every other episode was just hit or miss. (I did like some specials and the movies though)

Great now I lost my will to live

They referenced Princess Mononoke at one point, I think?

>best friend implying
she just used him no friendship there

I love it. Sure there's a few stinkers in there but the whole thing is glorious. There's just so much creativity and insanity in there that it doesn't fail to amuse.

I'd really love a full version of that Grimmified PPG theme

I know it's ribs, but it looks like somebody is fondling his skeletits.

Even a casual search makes me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5YMAafeTI

Mandy would love to fuck a boy or eat a boy.

Wasn't this show that started the whole "deepest lofe" bs?

The only kids show that referenced Dune

I liked it. Made my privates tingle

Uh, no.

In the go-kart episode Irwin told Mandy something like "None of your business, Princess Wanna-know-ke"

>that nun
Oh yeah, I forgot about Sister Grim.

Yo-Kai Watch

Even Irwin.