DC/CW UPCOMING EPISODES

1. Flashpoint (October 4, 2016)
>Barry is living his dream life – his parents are alive, he’s asked Iris West on a date, and he can finally be a normal guy as Central City has another speedster, Kid Flash, running around saving the city. However, when Barry starts forgetting parts of his old life, the Reverse Flash taunts his nemesis and tells him that there will be serious repercussions for Barry and the ones he loves if he continues to live in this alternate universe: In addition to losing his memories, his powers will also start to fade. When disaster strikes, Barry must decide if he wants to continue to live in this fantasy world as Barry Allen or return to his universe as The Flash.

2. Paradox (October 11, 2016)
>Barry realizes that the effects from Flashpoint are much greater than he thought. Barry also meets new co-worker Julian Albert (Tom Felton) and is surprised by Julian’s immediate disdain for him.

3. Title Unknown
>Barry attempts to help Frankie Kane (Joey King), a metahuman with electromagnetic powers who has developed a malevolent split personality to seek revenge on those who wronged her.

4. Title Unknown
>Barry faces a pair of meta-human criminals, Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and The Top (Ashley Rickards), who aspire to take control of Central City, which also puts them in conflict with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).

5. Monster
>Barry confronts a new enemy. Meanwhile, Caitlin is forced to face her past when her estranged mother, renowed bioengineer Dr. Carla Tanhauser (Susan Walters), unexpectedly arrives in Central City.

6. Title Unknown
>Barry investigates a mysterious cult operating in Central City, while Caitlin struggles with the repercussions of her mother's return.

7. Killer Frost
>Barry faces his greatest challenge yet when two new enemies with equally sinister agendas make their presences felt: Savitar and Doctor Alchemy. Meanwhile, Caitlin struggles with difficult decisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/flash-patty-spivot-season-3-return/
youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig
youtube.com/watch?v=TKUluYL7Mcc
youtube.com/watch?v=rHEOh6mAQhs
comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/03/arrow-will-be-majorly-affected-by-flashpoint/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HqtlO6_3aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Legacy (October 5, 2016)
>After Laurel’s death and the departures of both Diggle and Thea, Oliver (Stephen Amell) takes to the streets solo to protect Star City’s citizens as the Green Arrow. With Felicity guiding him from the bunker, Oliver is forced to deal with a city that has become overrun with both criminals and a slew of new and painfully inexperienced vigilantes. Watching Oliver try to balance his jobs as both the mayor and also the protector of Star City, Felicity suggests he form a new team, but Oliver resists. However, when a deadly new criminal, Tobias Church (Chad L. Coleman), enters the picture, Oliver realizes the best thing for the city might be a new team of superheroes. In flashbacks, Oliver journeys to Russia and faces off against the Bratva.

2. The Recruits (October 12, 2016)
>Oliver’s new recruits for Team Arrow are inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), ex-Marine Rene Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) and vigilante Evelyn Sharp (Madison McLaughlin). Unfortunately, the Green Arrow’s training methods prove to be too much for some of them to handle. In the flashbacks, Oliver’s initiation into the Bratva continues.

3. A Matter of Trust
>After a mission gone awry, Team Arrow realizes they need to earn each other's trust. Meanwhile, ambitious reporter Susan Lewis (Carly Pope) targets Oliver for a big story.

4. Penance
>Oliver and his team attempt to help Rory Regan (Joe Dinicol), a young man who had arrived in Star City in search of answers about his past and his strange abilities.

5. Human Target
>After a bounty is placed on his head, Oliver hires specialized bodyguard Christopher Chance (Will Traval) to protect him ahead of an important political summit that could define the fate of Star City.

6. So It Begins
>Oliver and his team face unexpected threats, both from criminals and the police.

7. Vigilante
>Oliver intervenes when his friend, District Attorney Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra), becomes a vigilante and threatens to go too far.

>In flashbacks Olivier journeys to Russia

...I... what? For fuck's sake. I know these flashbacks are supposed to last 5 years or some shit, but really? How much shit is he gonna do in these 5 years that aren't even relevant to the story anymore? They stopped being relevant (or majorly relevant anyway) after season 2 and when Slade was written off.

To be fair to the writers, Oliver has been set up to not have spent the entire five years on the island and having at one point gone to Russia all the way back in season 1.

>Caitlin struggles
Thats a good description of how bad a character she is.

1. The Adventures of Supergirl (October 10, 2016)
>When a new threat emerges in National City, Kara teams up with her cousin, Superman (Tyler Hoechlin), to stop it. While Kara is thrilled to have family in town, Alex begins feeling left out. Meanwhile, J'onn and Supergirl are stunned by what lies within the pod that came crashing to Earth.

2. The Last Children of Krypton (October 17, 2016)
>Superman and Supergirl fight John Corben (Frederick Schmidt), a professional assassin rebuilt by a shadowy organization as Kryptonite-powered supervillain hellbent on revenge against the Family of Steel, which he blames for his predictament. Meanwhile, J'onn and Alex attemp to find out Mon-El's (Chris Wood) origins.

3. Title Unknown
>Supergirl races against time to protect President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter), who is being targeted for assassination after signing an alien amnesty act into law.

More actors droped Arrow?
And 0 of them is felicity?!
Fuuuck!

What will Cred Forums if this season of Arrow is actually enjoyable?

*What will Cred Forums do

1. Out Of Time (October 13, 2016)
>After the defeat of immortal warlord Vandal Savage and the exposure of the corrupt Time Masters, a new threat emerges, and Dr. Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), an unconventional and charming historian, is thrust into the action. After making a shocking discovery, Nate seeks out Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) for help in finding the Legends, who have been scattered through time. Once reunited, they continue their new mission to protect the timeline from temporal aberrations – unusual changes to history that spawn potentially catastrophic consequences. Their first stop is 1942 to protect Albert Einstein from being kidnapped and being used by the Nazis to destroy New York City with a nuclear bomb. Ray notices that Sara has a mission of her own, which leads them both to face her nemesis, Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough).

2. The Justice Society of America (October 20, 2016)
>Still in 1942, the Legends join forces with the Justice Society of America, a legendary group of superheroes led by Nate's grandfather, Commander Steel (Matthew MacCaull), and one of their own, Vixen (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), decides to join the team as they depart in search of their lost leader, Rip Hunter.

3. Shogun
>The Legends journey to feudal Japan and become enemies of the ruling Shogun.

4. Abominations
>The Legends reach the United States on the verge of Civil War and cross paths with a group of plantation slaves in the deep South.

5. Compromised
>The Legends cross paths with Damien Dahrk once again at the height of the Cold War in 1984, but this time, he's forged an alliance with the Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), who is following an agenda of his own.

6. Outlaw Country
>The Legends return to Old West for another adventure alongside bounty hunter Jonah Hex (Jonathan Schaech).

Some peole will enjoy it, marvelfags will say its shit.
Trolls will say its shit.
Also, memes.

Enjoy whatever virtual simulator we were put in because thats the only way Arrow can ever be good.

Nobody dropped out.

What DC characters will they meet in Japan and Civil War?

speedy boy did

Maybe Sonny Sumo, but these adaptions are garbage so it would be in name only.

Civil War slavery seems like a primed setting for Bloodwynd, but he might be too edgy for the show.

>Magenta
>Savitar

Seriously, are Barry's comic stories really so uninteresting that they have to keep taking Wally's stories?

>a metahuman with electromagnetic powers who has developed a malevolent split personality to seek revenge on those who wronged her.
So Magenta is more like Rose and Thorn?

They really are.

>Caitlin Mother

is Caitlin becoming the new Felicity ?

seems more like doctor polaris to me

kinda? his biggest things are killing RF, dying, being ressurected and flashpoint

>Christopher Chance
wait WHAT

Wally is right there.

>Her mother is a bitch and basically there to facilitate Caitlin's transformation into Killer Frost

Don't think so, senpai.

isn't that the dude from that shitty fox show a few years back?

but she isn't a meta

>Mother is a bioengineer
>Metas are not necessarily created by the particle accelerator explosion

will jay be in the Justice Society?

No. The line-up is Commander Steel, Vixen, Stargirl, Obsdian and (allegedly) Doctor Midnite.

Vigilante woot!

You should never be cheering for arrow

Wait why is vixen in 1942? This doesn't make sense

It's Mari's grandmother.

And she's being shipped with Mick.

Not Mick too!

Watch she's going to push Caitlin into the freezer

>Supergirl races against time to protect President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter), who is being targeted for assassination after signing an alien amnesty act into law.

Lobo?

No because JWS doesn't like wearing costumes, he only accepted wearing one for a little while because of Jay

If he had flat out refused Jay would have been played by Rick Cosnett and maybe we would have gotten him in more stuff.

B-B-B-BLACKED

>no sandman

What is it with DC and Television in general hating the dodds?

>The Legends cross paths with Damien Dahrk once again at the height of the Cold War in 1984, but this time, he's forged an alliance with the Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), who is following an agenda of his own.

I wonder what Eobard is up to

If they're allowed to use Milestone characters then maybe Icon

>Julian Albert
You mean Julian Dorn? I mean he's probably Dr Alchemy, but Julian Albert would make that even more obvious.

Magenta's had a split personality for years.

Have barely read anything with Wally in it, just thought she was a crazy ex

They changed the name. No point being subtle, everyone and their wacky greek cousin already called it.

She's barely been used as anything else since Waid, unfortunately. But she has two personalities which split between nice and evil.

So is she written basically the same as Rose and Thorn or are they both uniquely written

I gotta be honest, I've not read much Rose and Thorn. But I've read all of Magenta's appearances if you want to know anything about her.

>all of the wrong in this post
Shipp was self-conscious about the costume, but he was hoping he'd get to play Jay on Legends. And Cosnett's character was originally going to be Jay Garrick, not that he was going to play him if Shipp wasn't. Please don't lie.

Who cares, we get to see a bunch of shit heads go up against a SPEEDSTER! So what bullshit will they pull to beat a guy who can murder, prank, eat a burger, shit, and create a committed relationship with his right hand all in the time they take to start blinking?

He was on the team in Smallville.

All of Barry's best stories involve him trying(and possibly dying) to save the multiverse.

Highly unlikely

Tobias Church is the shittiest character name of all time

plus in the Flashpoint timeline Wally is the Flash in the show

Sandman was in Smallvilles JSA. Also we know a Sandman probably exists on this earth since whoever it was (Dodd/Sandy/etc) their mask is on the waverider

>What will Cred Forums if this season of Arrow is actually enjoyable?
>this season of Arrow is actually enjoyable?
>Arrow is actually enjoyable?
ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE

New costume??

It's not a mid season show anymore?

>Barry's comic stories really so uninteresting that they have to keep taking Wally's stories?
No I read all of Barry's tenure as silver age Flash
He has interesting stuff-Wally is just MORE interesting on average

>In addition to losing his memories, his powers will also start to fade
Oh boy I can't wait for more "I'M NOT FAST ENOUGH" "YOU NEED TO GO FASTER BARRY" "YOU'RE TOO SLOW FLASH! UNLIKE ME, YOU'RE WEAK" "MUH SPEEEEEED!"

I'm honestly surprised this show even still exists. Probably part of the "five years of flashback, five seasons" deal. I hope this is the last season of Arrow, show'd have to be put out of its misery two seasons ago.

>Courtney as Stargirl
>Not Courtney as Star Spangled Kid
>We will never get Ted Kord or Patrick Dugan in an adaptation.

God damnit.

Legends was weird in that it was supposed to be an eight part miniseries that they extended at the last second.

Look who showed up at the table read.

>Recycling Arrow's shitty villains
Booo

Who? The regular cast?

Which probably explains, but not excuse, all the times the team had Vandal nearly beaten but choked at the last second.

>Her mother is a bitch and is the one that'll become Earth-1 Killer Frost
FTFY

Batman and Wonder Woman appearing when?
Legion of Doom fucking when?

Look again

>Green arrow comic is amazing
>Show is trash

>an alliance with the Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), who is following an agenda of his own.
What is Thawne's general opnion of non-Barry heroes? Or villans?

They're good as long as they're useful.

I SAID LOOK AGAIN

>Barry investigates a mysterious cult operating in Central City, while Caitlin struggles with the repercussions of her mother's return.

Sounds like the cicada

>Save Supergirl
>Constantine remains ded
Why?

It's probably Savitar's cult.

>with felicity
two words to immediately lose interest

You bumblefucks

>the crossover episode
>supposedly not flashpoint or flashback
>100th episode extravaganza

screenrant.com/flash-patty-spivot-season-3-return/

Man they sure do love their teen wolf actors.

>Actually making prime timeline Earth-1 Caitlin into Killer Frost

The absolute madmen!

Good. Just having Earth-2 Caitlin be KF was a copout.

>real red
>head wings

Goddamn tease.

>implying she won't retroactively become a meta due to flashpoint

He might join later on, he's already confirmed for the flash tho iirc

Is that Robert?

>Damien Darhk
Last time I hoped Legends could salvage a shitty Arrow villain, Vandal Savage got even shittier.
They couldn't possibly make Darhk even worse (somehow)?

Like reverse Marvel.

Huh
I'm glad I didn't watch it
Still seems dumb as fuck to not use legends as a midseason stop gap between the fall and spring halves of arrow and Flash

>trinity
>batman
K e motherfucking K
Generally eobard didn't give a flying fuck

Does this mean Caitlin will be a villain?
Anti-hero?
Will she leave the main cast?

Is this picture a shoop or nah
A
Are we finally getting a based costume?

>be Flash showrunners
>fuck up the end of season 1 with inexplicable bullshit
>fix it with the speed force ep and finale of season 2 reframing the s1 ending as Barry being too afraid of losing what he has to right the timeline and now he's adult enough to sacrifice his own timeline and memories to fix the universe
>LOL NVM FLASHPOINT FOR NO REASON DESPITE US ALREADY WASTING THE "TIME TRAVELED WRONG" ANGLE ON TIME WRAITHS

How many Barrys were there that night?
Will future future Barry have to install a watercooler or something so the Flashes constantly time traveling to that night at the end of each season can at least have something to drink before their turn?

Dear lord people still crying.

>forming another team

NO GODDAMMIT NO

WHY CANT WE JUST HAVE THE SEASON 1/2 ARROW INSTEAD OF ALL THESE STUPID SIDEKICKS

>Missing the point this hard

>implying flashpoint wasn't written in solely to retcon laurels death out

>You're smarter than your average bear, Yogi
>But you're not that smart

You mean when Oliver had Felicity, Diggle, Roy, Sara and Lance?

Yes

Ive come to accept that Flash is just as shit as ARROW, but in its own way. The only difference being I might tune into Flash to see what action shots they try and pull off.

That's the same philosophy I'm taking for this show too, honestly.

no one cares
I would love Arrow to be Green, full of joy, and shoot arrows at low to mid tier criminals and villains while Black Canary beats them up and uses sonic scream, but instead I have to settle with
>MUH OLIBURRRRR
life is suffering

I laughed out loud

Arrow cunts already said Flashpoint will not affect Arrow at all

Threadly reminder that this is the Green Arrow we should have gotten, and the one we deserve to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig

>4. Title Unknown
>>Barry faces a pair of meta-human criminals, Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and The Top (Ashley Rickards), who aspire to take control of Central City, which also puts them in conflict with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).
>
>5. Monster
>>Barry confronts a new enemy. Meanwhile, Caitlin is forced to face her past when her estranged mother, renowed bioengineer Dr. Carla Tanhauser (Susan Walters), unexpectedly arrives in Central City.
>
>6. Title Unknown
>>Barry investigates a mysterious cult operating in Central City, while Caitlin struggles with the repercussions of her mother's return.
>
>7. Killer Frost
>>Barry faces his greatest challenge yet when two new enemies with equally sinister agendas make their presences felt: Savitar and Doctor Alchemy. Meanwhile, Caitlin struggles with difficult decisions.

That post-flashpoint episode line up man

I am still salty at recoloring West family to niggers

>JSA
POWER GIRL? PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A CHANCE.

How the fuck would Power Girl be in JSA when Supergirl is so many years later? Does not compute

I know this thread is about the show but if a Flash fan can explain something would be cool

So like people say the Speed Force was created when Barry was struck by lightning. I think that was mentioned in the latest JL issue.

But wasn't Jay already a speedster before this happened? So where did he get his speed from it not the speed force since it didn't exist

Speedforce.

But wasn't Power Girl in JSA? I remember her getting out other member of JSA from some time stasis sarcophagus after a time travel adventure.

The speedforce already existed, its just speedsters gain a connection to it under certain circumstances. Barry was struck by lightning and exposed to various chemicals, Jay was something about hard water chemicals or something

So this is wrong?

That looks fairly recent so Im guessing another retcon. Fact is speedforce rules keep changing so much that the "I aint got to explain shit" joke is completely valid

I thought Jay was imbued with the power of Mercury or something until recently. But also the Speedforce is something that exists through time and space and it's only because the reader exists out of comic time can we perceive the distinction.

>I thought Jay was imbued with the power of Mercury

That's Earth-2 Jay, right?

That's Earth-2

So the Speed Force is created when Barry is struck by lightning. But it already existed so it couldn't have been created at that point? But if it was that means it was able to be access by Jay before Barry is struck because it exists outside of time.

I'm not missing the point, I fully recognize the actual things they were trying to convey in the season 1 and 2 finales.

The problem is the things they were trying to convey are fucking stupid and internally inconsistent. My interpretation actually functions as a fucking story.

>Magenta
>Dr alchemy
>Mirror master
Fuck yes

>Barry investigates a mysterious cult operating in Central City
Is this going to be that shitty cicada guy?

Aren't they one and the same? I'm not exactly versed in the intricacies of DC's various reboots.

There's even a theory that it's self-aware and manipulated everything so that it could be created by Speed Jesus.

The Speed Force was created when Barry was struck by lightning, and then retroactively had always existed. Don't think too much about it.

but that doesn't make sense!

How can you not when it is such a big aspect of The Flash universe

You give yourself far too much credit.

Sssssh, just take it

It was a garbage retcon that was pulled out of Geoff Johns ass later as a big fuck you to Wally and a desperate way to push Barry as THE Flash.
Problem is that it didn't actually stop at that bit of idiocy and went full fucking retard with shit like thinking in attoseconds and using goes fast to reset the entire goddamned universe.

Jay Garrick saying he owed Barry Allen for being The Flash was pretty disgusting honestly.

>another fucking Wally villain

Why did they even bother making him Barry? Most people who watch and care about the show considering Wally "their" Flash anyway.

The reveal that Vixen is Mari's grandmother makes even less sense, as if they couldn't be fucked to bring back the one they introduced already. And without any sort of build up it's revealed in the show that Vixen is a legacy character!

I don't care what anyone says, Neal playing the bad guy is always entertaining to watch.

Vixen has always been a legacy character.

Blazing through season one. Why the fuck does Berry reveal his identity to every metahuman he captures?

I thought it was general conscious that Barry is the biggest idiot on tv.

Even Grant Gustin himself thinks so.

I'm just saying it could have been said in the show. Even in the seed series they never had any allusion to it. Even when she showed up in Arrow she didn't seem to have any knowlege of it. We knew her family had protected the talisman in africa but i honestly do not remember any mention of anyone who took the mantle of Vixen specifically before Mari did.

New Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=TKUluYL7Mcc

The fucking MILITARY knows he's the Flash. And he assaulted military personnel. All things considered, he should be fucked.

>All things considered, he should be fucked.
The military tried.
Let's see how that worked out for them...
youtube.com/watch?v=rHEOh6mAQhs
Yeah, you don't fuck with The Flash. If The Flash doesn't push your shit in one of his villains will.

Rather than starting a new thread I figured I'd ask here -

I figure it's Johns/Kolins but I have a hard time tracking down the specific story arc - what arc was it where the Rogues were sitting around and Captain Cold said he'd kill ABBA?

It's from Blitz, #195

Thanks bro!

It's basically a retcon. Jay, Barry, and other speedsters had already existed when Waid came up with the concept of the SF. But it was revealed that they'd all had a connection to the SF, they just didn't know it.

As for how Barry fueled the SF long after the other speedsters had gotten their powers, it's because of time travel stuff. The SF is as much about time as it is about speed.

Nice get. Lemmie guess...Speedforce?

Now you're getting it!

uh, yeah, pretty much.

see the thing is when comic storytelling involved into being less episodic and more serialized, Barry had just died via Crisis on Infinite Worlds and Wally took over. Because of that, all the interesting stories of the Flash happened during Wally's tenure. Barry came back in 2008 during Final Crisis and died in 1986, so that's 20 years of Flash stories revolving around Wally.

So yeah, if we're talking about the most well known Flash stories from the 90s into the 2000s, then they are all Wally West stories.

>Arrow cunts already said Flashpoint will not affect Arrow at all
No they said the exact opposite
comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/03/arrow-will-be-majorly-affected-by-flashpoint/

>As for how Barry fueled the SF long after the other speedsters had gotten their powers, it's because of time travel stuff. The SF is as much about time as it is about speed.
Much like how time travel wasn't a thing in 1886, but when time travelers visit 1886 time travel obviously exists in 1886. Otherwise how would the time travelers get "home"?!

To add, Jay Garrick during that era also had a metagene so he can still go fast when he loses his connection. It's just not as fast.

Fox has Batman TV rights
Wonder Woman is possible from a legal standpoint but still pretty unlikely

Probably either a hero or a villain who gets redeemed to be a hero

>fastest man alive
>not black

Basically, yeah. The SF's time aspect is why the speedsters time travel so easily, and also why they and the people close to them age so weirdly.

It's a story-telling tool. If they Wests were white normies would be all, "Why is The Flash romantically interested in his SISTER?!?"

Having them be different races helps normies and newcomers understand that Barry is adopted without having to actually say it on-screen every 5 seconds.

So it sounds like Flashpoint will be resolved quickly? I was hoping they might be able to tease it out for a little while. I didn't want it to be an entire season, but at least a good chunk of the front half.

2-3 episodes.

You're lucky you're getting THAT, most timeline changes are resolved in the same episode or the episode directly after the change. This is the longest alt-universe we've seen on The Flash so far, aside from Earth-2 tomfoolery.

They've said both.

Considering "Flashpoint" is a one-episode thing, guess which is likely to be truth?

>"Flashpoint" is a one-episode thing
See:
and

Why don't they just ask Mon-El his origins?

>most timeline changes are resolved in the same episode
or the same minute-and-a-half...
youtube.com/watch?v=2HqtlO6_3aM

He has amnesia when he lands pretty much all of the time

As it's already been mentioned, the three big things people tend to remember with Barry are killing Professor Zoom, dying in CoIE, and Flash Rebirth's "IT WAS ME."

Wally basically has every other iconic Flash moment.

>what is "Flashpoint Paradox"?

Why would you call that iconic?

It was created when Barry got struck by lightning. But since it exists outside of the DCU's spacetime, it had always been around from an in universe p.o.v.

Oh, I dunno - they only did a hole comic run and produced an animated movie.

It does make sense. Something that exists outside of our universe in a higher dimension would from our p.o.v always have been around, even prior to its own creation.

Neither being an event nor getting a DTV makes a story iconic.

It was a scraped together arc that had pretty much nothing to do with Johns' original plans and the only reason people even remember it is because of the two page spread at the end that jumpstarted the new 52. The story itself is basically irrelevant and has no real artistic meaning even for Johns. He's flat out retconning it now because he's so upset about it and clearly didn't even want the reboot (as it derailed his Flash run).

Please pay attention

>He's flat out retconning it now
>nevermind that he's producing 2-3 new episodes of CW's The Flash set in a universe titled "Flashpoint"

The CW version is just a "timeline gone bad" arc. It has pretty much nothing to do with the comic storyline. Doesn't even have Mirror Master driving Barry crazy to make him attempt uncontrolled timetravel in the first place.

"Paradox" is no longer set in the Flashpoint timeline. The effects are that, despite Barry recreating the original timeline, a lot of stuff remained changed, like Tom Felton's character being retconned into Barry's longtime co-worker.

Johns hasn't been involved with the TV show since early season 2. He jumped ship to the movies.

Wait, so "Paradox" is essentially a "Crisis" in that it's other worlds/timelines colliding and the prefix-title of "Flashpoint" is simply the name of the "alternate universe" with which our "mainstream timeline" collides?

They initially told Amell it wouldn't be, but the finale bombed and Johns became God so they changed their tune.

In any case, they're liars so their word is shit.

P-PATTYYYYYYYY!!

That's a good picture, but I wish the white was at the 5 o'clock position, so it would look like a "Q".

My money is on Barry fixing Flashpoint but fucking up his defeat of Zoom in the S2 finale in the process, thus triggering COIE. His time shenanigans can't destroy Earth-2 (which Cisco saw and is the beginning of COIE) or bring Kara to his world.

Because Geoff Johns saw another opportunity to suck Barry's cock and make all other speedsters look inferior to him, and he took it.

I should point out that there's a possibility of an Earth-3 Black Canary too, so...

>thus triggering COIE
But the newspaper said 2025.

Yes, I expect over 10 seasons of The Flash.

S-Stop laughing back there!

>Reverse Flash

Fuck yeah he's my favourite part of the CWverse. Matt is great.

This is a last minute addition, because the actress who played Mari can't return

It was my understanding that Thrawne's meddling jump-started the timeline.

They've also confirmed that some of the flashpoint effects will carry over into the main timeline. Obviously they won't be starting the new season with a wacky "alternate universe of the week" episode unless it has repercussions for the entire run.

Fuck the cwverse.

what is this implying sir

Thanks for your input sir.

Gotta go fast

Fuck u.

I got press access to ep 1 of flash's new season.

This show needs to be 2 hours for the shit they pulled.

LIAR

It's not at all unreasonable to expect 10 seasons of the Flash, the CW has a habit of dragging shows well past their expiration date.

Of course it's also possible that by then Barry will be part of a Justice League show DC pls

We knew we would have to see a flashpoint at some point so the future barry could tell his past self not to do it

Pretty much. Everyone guessed it when they saw that happen.

I hope that's a good thing.