marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Zebediah_Killgrave_(Earth-616)/Appearances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peter Dinklage casting when?

Everybody knows Gigan is the best.

Scorpion pre-Venom shit
>Physically superior to Spider-Man, beat him head on multiple times
>Usually took everything Peter had to keep him down
>No other villain wanted to team up with him because he was so insane
>Hammer was so concerned about Scorpion going awol that he sent Rhino and Whiplash together to bring him in

Then suddenly out of nowhere he became a lesser villain.

I could honestly see this happening if the Wonder Woman movie does well.

With what he is capable of, his showmanship, his genius, his ability to misdirect and manipulate emotions, he should be a top tier spider-man villain. Leading the sinister 6 and be seen as much of a threat if not more so than doc ock, norman or anyone else.

>mind control dwarf who's a pervert
about everything that could be done with him has been done

>Gigan flying away from the fight
I love that big edgy chicken.
>Mysterio's most dangerous moment was trying to break Daredevil of all people
I want him in a movie ASAP, hopefully Dr. Strange will make them comfortable enough to let his illusions get weird.

Hes my favorite spiderman villian besides venom and green goblin and hobgoblin. Hes just so compelling.

The sinister six movie is still a possibility. Sony seems keen on doing it. Marvel just has a lot on their plate. Id love to see Mysterio leading the sinister six on screen. He is an incredibly clever tactician and deserves to get some solid villain victories.

In a world where Thor and Dr.Strange have magic and there's heroes out there, I could see a magician failing to get audiences and resorting to public spectacles to get recognition. He is the reoccurring spider-man villain we deserve.

my man

Is this like, Red Skull Lite or something?

Yes, PLEASE.

And yes, Dr. Psycho is pretty underrated. He has plenty of potential, but no one likes to use WW's traditional rogues gallery these days.

I'm kinda new to Godzilla and even though I hated him at first, honestly, Gigan's kinda growing on me.

So are Mysterio and Kraven the only major Silver Age Spider villains that aren't the results of lab accidents?

She kills people then assumes their identity.

I ship her and Zsasz

Kraven actually is. He took a serum.

Vulture, Shocker, Chameleon, Kingpin, there's probably more though.

That's pretty dope actually.

I first found out about him from Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee for Gamecube and he was my dude. He's been my fav kaiju ever since alongside Jet Jaguar

Shocker. Kingpin as well if you can count him as a major spider-man villain anymore

>hammy as fuck horroresque villain with a ridiculous gimmick
I can't help but read his lines in Vincent Price voice.

what happened to him?

Really? Because I barely ever see him in anything. Purple man got way more prominence over at Marvel.

He fucked off with the rest of Jim Lee's OCs that nobody cares about from the start of New 52.

He was all over the place during Countdown to Infinite Crisis.

When did Red Meat become part of the DC universe?

Does she wear their skins? That's pretty metal.

He last showed up in Deadpool & the Mercs for Money and Spider-Woman.

Keep meaning to make a Wikipedia page for him.

>That's pretty dope actually.
1/6

What is it about sick-in-the-head doctors that's so disturbing, anyway?

He said underrated, not 10/10

2/6

3/6

4/6
yes

Kek that reference. I'd forgotten about that

5/6

yes, I think she was introduced in the story arc that created Great White Shark who started as some kind of investment fraud and made a bad move pleading insanity.
thing is her being a meat face came later, she was just a drab, boring looking woman who waited for someone to drop their guard so she could subdue them and get to work.
but you can't be a F tier Batman villain by looking human these days

6/6

Of course, this was back when Dan Slott was still a good writer.

SLOTT wrote that? What the fuck, I thought he was always bad, but that was some good Batman characterization. Oh, she's also terrifying, so there's that.

He has fallen so far.

For a second there I thought he had a huge gaping mouth with freaky huge teeth

Let's post more.

And I forgot my image.

It's basically Clayface lite

I still think that he should have been played by Bruce Campbell in a Raimi spider-man film.

I'm a big fuckin fan of Headhunter. I like her design and just how weird she is. Such a great aesthetic.

She also caters to my steadily growing hypnosis fetish and also short hair is nice.

Wow, he was all over the place a decade ago? Yep, that's it, no reason to bring him back then.

I hope Rucka gives us more of the traditional rogues. Original Silver Swan, Psycho, Dr. Poison. One of the benefits of the New 52 is that you can do these villains without any of the baggage.

Please don't remind me of Spider-Verse. I torrented it and felt ripped off

bump

Gigan is best Kaiju. He has actual personality.

I still think Dr. Psycho needs to be Wonder Woman's first movie nemesis. He'd be fucking amazing.

>Wonder Woman is looking for Dr. Psycho
>Finds his hideout
>Takes down his henchmen like they're nothing
>Bursts into the room
>Dr. Psycho is sitting behind a desk, calmly reading a book
>Diana starts to approach him, feeling completely unthreatened
>Dr. Psycho gets off his chair, walks towards Diana
>Diana starts to walk closer when her head is suddenly in pain
>She looks up, and it looks as if the walls around them are melting
>Dr. Psycho, calm, starts to walk closer
>Diana's head begins to hurt more and more until she can barely stand
>Illusions all around her are swirling, she can't comment resend her own reality anymore
>Diana jumps through a window and retreats in order to save herself
>Dr. Psycho returns to his desk, calls his right hand man, and tells him that it's time to leave the location

I'd say Warrick Davis, mostly cause I miss his work on Leprechaun and I want more.

Newer versions of her are more metahuman.
Skinless and able to perfectly mimic their skin/voice through contact.

Had a pretty good run I'm n52.

Like a fan of Lunar Eclipses.
A penguin fan has to wait a few years before you see a good one before your eyes.

I felt he was a bit underutilised in Sandman and really wanted to see more of him.

While he was a bit too over the top in AK, Dwight Schultz played Pyg to perfection.

Rucka's probably the last person who'd streamline anything out of Diana's history.

i reckon our anticipation of the final encounter with the Corinthian means he was utilised just fine

His body got blown up (he is a possessor and hisbody regenerates so it's unknown whether he survived or found a new host). It was in Red Hood and the Outlaws, where he enslaved Blackfire.

What's some recommended reading/watching for Gigan?

>he was last seen being shot into space

Black Lantern Lord Deathman when?

>Liking worst Ventriloquist
Fuck that bitch, coasting off the original and trying to play victim if she gets cornered.

If I need a lady Ventriloquist I'll go with n52's

Well lord death man technically ain't dead.
Got immortal heal factor or something.

Underused in current day but he was once one of Cred Forums's greatest foes.

Is there a more interesting character that Punisher fights as often as Bushwacker? Jigsaw and Barracuda are literally just dudes but Bushwacker is cool, cmon...

Gigan a shit.
Biorrante is where it's at.

Gigan a best.

Crazy, isn't it?
I absolutely loathe the fat bastard, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize the better things he wrote.

The sound he makes is impossible for me to recreate through text! It drives me to MADNESS!

... How ... How does he reload?
Is this right arm simply like and old flintlock pistol and he has to pour and pack the bullets?
... How does he ignite them? Shove fire into his very flesh?

Pretty much the only good Spidey villain. A diamond in a sea of shit.

He eats ammo and drinks jet fuel, Bushwacker is cool and doesnt get enough credit

Ah, this bitch was so disturbing during that arc.

Did she ever come back?

That's because most of WW rouges are rapists or offensive

>That's because most of WW rouges are rapists
Dr. Psycho and Hercules are the only WW villains I can think of who are actually rapists and DC's Hercules is barely even used, even compared to Dr. Psycho.
>or offensive
Like who?

She does, which I have mixed feelings about. "They're not actually dead after all" is kind of a cheap writing tactic but the use her well I guess. She's used by the DEO as leverage to make Kate work for them. She even comes back "reformed" way down the line and joins Kate. It's to bad the run was on it's way out and they had to throw in extra charterers to make a team along with some vampire rape. They could had made something interesting with her and Kate dealing with the shit both in and out of costume.

>no original Doctor Cyber ever
Goddamnit, there's something about Wonder Woman (powered-up this time) going against a global crime syndicate straight out of a James Bond movie that tickles me just right.

I feel like he's really hit his game after coming back

he wasn't a villain though

Isn't she rumored to be in the WW movie?

Carnage-man >> Carnage

Speaking of creepy doctors and WW villains, there's Doctor Poison, who really needs to show up more and be creepy.

This is a thread for villians. Take that hero out of here.

Always felt like The Spot was pretty underrated, he has a cool look and power but isn't really utilized more. He's more of a joke than anything but if he decided to go completely insane and become an assassin or something then he'd be unstoppable.

I never noticed how well their designs and color schemes compliment each other before...

>There will never be a live action Wonder Woman with Dr. Psycho played by Peter Dinklage.

So under-rated and now Marvel has cursed him with Hopeless.

I miss Batwoman Cred Forums

And now he's dead... again.

Even in the arcs where he's allowed to be cool he still winds up jobbing. And then another, bigger and badder character just uses his power and takes center stage. Kinda lame.

We got her back in Detective Comics, but it is kinda butchering her dad's character by making him a villain.

But she's about to get back to her basics fighting monsters.

She came back very briefly in N52 if I remember right.

It's that medical knowledge. They are people who will body-horror you up.

Hannibal Lecter is probably the king of this trope, especially with the show. He would be a great comic villain, though.

Outside of Alias what else was he in?

There's also the fact that they are (surgeons especially) people who are supposed to help you when you're at your weakest and it's disturbing when they are malevolent.

Oh, good point. And even non-surgeons require you to open up & trust them, making it one of your most vulnerable times.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Zebediah_Killgrave_(Earth-616)/Appearances

I heard it was Doctor Poison

Best Boy. Creepy as fuck. Well-written. 10/10

He returned though.

Or did he get shot into space again?

He is probably thinking of Egg-Fu

A damn shame this show never came to fruitition.

Batman is a mad cockblocker

pick and choose mayte
>KGBeast
>Magpie
>mime
>Wild Dog
>Monk
>Killer Moth
>The Spot
>Rat Catcher
>Copperhead
>Punch and Jewelee
>Count Vertigo
>Black Spider
>Firebug

Going with The Spot

>He is probably thinking of Egg-Fu
Ah.

There's a joke there somewhere.

Has anyone actually written Pyg well since Morrison? Everything I've seen has had him either too mindless or too lolrandum. Never the right balance of a man holding a conversation with himself who sometimes gets distracted by the real world.

>Dr. Strangelove

People have been making that joke for the last 10 years.

Yeah but don't like, give us a name or anything. Nah, we'll just automatically know who that is even if we've never seen them before.

My first time seeing him was a recent issue of Lodbell's Teen Titans. It was a brief appearance, but it left quite an impression on me.

They'd just use Shang-Tzu.

I think DC should make Top a woman but still keep the entendres.

Nah, to hell with fem Top. The original is best, and the entendres are retarded.

You and I will have to disagree, sir.

I guess so. It's just that I'm very fond of him, and frankly I'd hate to see him reduced to a slinky sex joke.

Vertigo

I was thinking more of an aggressive, dominant sexuality coupled with his snobbery and blue-blood attitude. Does Flash even have a vamp/fatale type villain?

Classic Golden Glider was a bit of a vamp, but that hasn't been the case since the New 52.

Sexually aggressive femme fatales are pretty overdone as a villainness concept anyway.

I always remember him as a nothing villain that a lot people used to pad super villain teams. I do remember Spider-Man beat the ever living hell out of him in Spectacular. He was even contemplating going straight before that if I remember. I was hoping he'd get more of a spotlight when I saw him in the first few issues of 2099 but he hasnt popped up since.

I love Hobgoblin so much because Kingsley uses so many dupes you can just hand wave the bad stories with "It was just some brainwashed asshole."

That ying yang themed batman villian who's name i cant remember

Equinox. I liked him too.

>tfw all of the shards of Equinox weren't collected before the show ended

>I think DC should make Top a woman but still keep the entendres.

Would that be Vertigo from Marvel except called the Top?

He was never used in teams, though, and Spider-Man beat him up because Mac didn't fight back. He used to give Spider-Man a hell of a fight when he was actually fighting.

Superior nearly killing him with one hit pretty threw whatever credibility he had left out the window.

>Oh, no! It's Scorpion, my better in almost every way! I'll have to rely on my wits and agility and-lol j/k I can and probably always could murder him with a single punch if I every really needed to.

Slott literally went "Man Doc Ock sure was a lame villain before he became the Superior Spider-Man TM!" He's never respected Pete's rogues, and always makes them jokes.

But spidey can murder almost all of his rogues gallery with one hit though. Can scorpion hold up an entire building like spidey can?