Poppy O'possum

Haven't seen a thread.

inb4 absurd anti-Morbi hatedrama.

Does anyone feel bad when they see a dead opossum on the side of the road? They're such interesting little critters, they don't deserve the reputation they have.

When will the lesbian Poppy meme die?

>absurd

WAITING HERE

when the feedback loop from yurifaggotry and progressive campaigning is broken.

I don't think Morbi cares about that much.
I just want a bit less faggotry, introduce a guy or something.

Technically, she's bisexual anyway.
The comic was never at all subtle about her being interested in both sexes.

There's no shortage of male characters though. Both Friedrich and Shiba are straight married men.

See, you're right, but they are secondary or joke characters.
Friederich exists but he is too old.

Poppy is bi.
Was pointed out a long time ago.

They might not be dead, you know...

No

What a retard.

The ones I see on the side of the road are definitely dead. I know they're tougher than they look, but I'm pretty sure they can't survive having their heads crushed, or being bisected.

They could be really good actors. Like most theater majors they eat out of garbage cans.

Well why don't you experiment to MAKE sure?

Nice balls.

What? He's only like, 40, what the hell's he "too old" for?

He deserves most of it, if u read his tumblr he's a super self absorbed sarcastic prick

Morbi's responses to passive aggressive anons are honestly hilarious. You'd have to be a real thin-skinned faggot to take the things he says seriously.

Exactly, he's just the right age for a charming older dad guy.

>Poppy is bi.

yet, her love interest is a woman and never showed any romantic affection towards any man. She's a fucking lesbian.

Mary is my spirit animal.
I will become her when I die.
I die an alcoholic lying slut I am reborn alcoholic lyin slut but as cat.

>he's a super self absorbed sarcastic prick
You mean like the rest of us?

Interrsting how everyone's just going with lez Poppy assumptions, when she's probably just gonna hang out with the royal sock puppet platonically. Morbi trolling w/red herring storyline element, imo.

She doesn't love Kit. She's just her friend. Everyone thinks agreeing to marry someone = love needs to wise up. No wonder divorce rates are so high and guys keep getting taken to the cleaners by women with no scruples.

She has a kid and commented how he liked feeling up Gustaff.

am i the only one that want's to fuck the alcoholic cat in this picture?

It's moving so slow and there is an incredibly high chance of comics like that suddenly disappearing so it makes me very nervous.

Not at all. Just don't let her near your wallet. Matter of fact don't even bring it, just a wad of cash to pay for the drinks before hand.

This is just a sad level of delusion. They've started dating. They are literally going on dates.