Iron Man
Fe Male
Female

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

REALLY KNOW HOW TO RUN JOKES INTO THE GROUND

So is her name pronounced re re or rurry?

ree ree
as in normies get out, Riri

Little late there, champ.

The future's so black I need a fucking flashlight.

WUZ

>mfw
"REEEEEEEEEEE..." is pronounced as "reh", not "ri".

ROBOTS

It's as black as Bendis.

In blackface

Can someone explain to me how normal people can operate an Ironman suit?

Dozens of moving parts, intensity settings for the blasters, an interactive HUD, etc etc. It's enough to make a Korean starcraft players head spin. And they don't even have a physical mouse + kb setup to work with.

I'm amazed nobody has really complained about that design yet. It could only be worse if they dressed her up like a vaudevillian and had her tap dance on a diagram of the AIDS virus.

.. Are you fucking stupid.

Hands and feets are the controllers think plus it has a working computer in it. Also machine magic keeps you safe with dampeners

They have, but not for that reason. Fatties didn't like that she's "conventionally attractive."

What makes her any worse than Misty or Luke, though?

Nothing, but Cage and Misty were born in a different time. This chick is a brand new character and celebrated as some sort of major advancement, yet her design seems like the punchline to a joke.

HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS SHITTY JOKE FOR WEEKS NOW, GET NEW MATERIAL!

That's way too simple. The armour have discrete fingers that move, which means any finger movement must be translated into actual movement of the armour. It's hard to rely on physical movements to control the armour if it has to accommodate you.

The best I can figure is the use of facial expressions and similar facial muscle twitches to execute some actions but that's it.

There's no way Rhodes just puts on the armour and uses it without any problems. Any system stark has implemented is far too complicated to replicate on the fly.

No. It's pronounced youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

>there's no way Rhodes just puts on the armour and uses it without any problems

They circumvent the issue by saying that his air force/military background made him skilled enough to operate an Iron Man/War Machine suit

>weeks
This meme got stale months ago.

>Fe Male

Did anyone in the thread actually get this reference? Pretty clever, Over Powered.

That hasn't stopped the frogposters.

>pretty clever

I'd hope everyone on here is at least past the age of 14 to know basic chemistry.

I'm drunk so I couldn't tell if blah bluefojfwoeij

Controlled by thought.

Why is Marvel pandering to paedos?
Where did it all go wrong?

Based Superior

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!

One fucking awake moment in my life (since yesterday morning)

I thought it was command controlled plus AI before Extremis?

I liked that one story from the 80s when Rhodey took over as Iron Man because they actually acknowledged this.

Rhodey is no slouch but even an experienced pilot like him could barely operate the armor effectively because it turns out the Iron Man suit is this stupidly complicated thing that was made BY one person FOR one person and it's not exactly like it has a manual.

IT DOESN'T SAY A NIGGER FEMALE THOUGH

AND