Just bring back Snyder already

Just bring back Snyder already.

at least he gave us giant robots when fighting giant monsters

Fuck off faggot

No, the only reason I'm pulling this comic is because King is saving the Batman comics, Synder can just fuck off someplace and write shitty endings to good ideas.

>King 100% phoning it in
>Finch being as shit as ever
>still have to play second-fiddle to Snyder
>King not on any other books (besides Sheriff) because Batman double ships and DC wants him focused on that
King's Batman is the single biggest failure of Rebirth. The best new writer that the industry has seen in a decade, and he's being wasted on fucking Batman where he's actively dumbing down his writing for the sake of mass appeal.

Ew. Fucking why? We'd just get another shitty Joker Slash fiction and more lame robot suits.

>Joker only apperead in two arcs during 5 years
>omg he used Joker all the time!!

Shut up retard

Bring back Morrison

the art is shit
the story is shit
batman is now shit

fuck this!

it's not even a Batman comic anymore, it's all about Gotham and Gotham Girl + Duke

this

How many virgins should I sacrifice to make this happen?

>King's Batman is shit meme: the thread
sage goes in all fields

Dude Snyder's joker to me was the best I'm mean come on who else would of cut his face off then have it worn like a leatherface mask and endgame joker was just hands down to me best joker since the killing joke joker

the face-cut wasn't Snyder idea

This is sublime bait.

Are you fucking retardrd or something?

Two, of the three big Batman crossover events were dedicated to his Edgy Joker.

Eh, when compared to Vision it leaves a lot to be desired. Hell, Sheriff of Babylon is better than what we've seen so far. I kind of agree with .

>stuff is happening in Gotham that isn't directly related Batman
If you want nothing but Batfam fanfiction then go to tumblr.

I'll bite. Whose idea was it?

are you? there's pretty much no Batman and the entire story revolves around Gotham and Gotham Girl and how amazing they are

so amazing now Batman has to save the super great female OC and go to Santa Prisca

woah, so amazing! everyone bending over for over.
even in the crossover she is now stealing the spot from other characters, we had almost no Nightwing but a lot of Duke and GG

>why do you want Batman in your Batman book?

kys my man, go read another comic if you don't want Batman in it

The entire population of /r9k/.

>this is the best that Kingfags' denial can produce

King's Batman is just memetrain and totaly forgout about Bruce Wayne aspect, but it's still better than Snyder's generic "I want to copy all iconic stories" run. Also lot of feel moments is always great.

Your right it was detective comics tony Daniel not Snyder I forgot about that

Yeah this Orlando story line has been shit. Can we just get King back to scripting, please?

Shut the fuck up.

Synderfags on Damage Control I see. Sorry, I just can't agree with you, Synder made me completely drop all Bat Book from New 52 with Death of the Family.

I don't get the batfags that post here. You guys are weird

>we almost had no nightwing
He has a fucking book, read it.

>waaah where is my Damian?!?! Snyder is terrible!!!

IN THE CROSSOVER

learn to read, in the fucking nightwing issue he gets sidelined because OMG GOTHAM GIRL TO THE RESCUE!

>No one has pointed out that Steve Orlando is the main writer of the event
Why do I keep coming to this awful site?

See

>Damian
Haha, no, I'm glad King has yet to write that obnoxious little rape baby. Try again user, Damian a shit and will probably fucking ruin teen Titans, like Synder tried to ruin Batman.

People aren't mad about the event, Shippers are mad that GG went nuts and is now getting black nuts on the regular. That's literally what all this is, shippers mad that Gotham Girl is getting blacked.

>the entire story revolves Gotham and Gotham girl and how amazing they are.
Fuck off cause that shit isn't even true.

That's not getting sidelined you fuck.

It's like you pathetic fucks have never read a bat-family crossover before.

>King
>it's really Orlando

baka desu senpai

Not just Vision, but ANY of his other comics. Compare Sheriff of Babylon, Vision, Omega Men, Grayson, or even that Green Lantern one-shot he did and they're all leagues better than his Batman. They're not even comparable.

Tony Daniel.

The Green Lantern one-shot has easily been the worst comic that King has written for DC.

>his Edgy Joker

I don't even like Snyder, but isn't edgy kinda part and parcel when it comes to the Joker?

Not really, but then, the definition of Edgy has been skewed here on Cred Forums. Naw, Joker isn't that edgy, Pyg is edgy.

just ignore them
it was fine when Morrison had Joker cut his tongue in half just to look like a snake and other edgy stuff but if someone else does something that isn't just PG Joker like the one they saw in cartoons is suddendly bad

>Not really
How the hell is being a murderous sadist not edgy?
Seems about right.

Keel yourself my man.

Being based in Gotham City is a good start, that's the norm for most ciminals in that shithole

Personally I just thought the Joker arcs were poorly written and nonsensical. Mix that with the "he got his face cut off for no reason" and it's a recipe for trouble. I don't think Joker was out of character, because the guy's insane, a writer could justify a lot of characterizations. It was just bad.

user, the point is that the whole of King's run is underwhelming so far.

Oh yes.

>The Green Lantern one-shot has easily been the worst comic that King has written for DC.

You might actually be the dumbest motherfucker to ever post on Cred Forums.

Yea but Snyder's run had the unfair advantage of being illustrated by Greg Capullo