Harvey Beaks

New episodes starting Monday!

Yeah, I heard.

Seems like there's a bunch of winners airing.

>co watches faggot cartoons intended for three year olds
wow I'm shocked

Woo! I hope this is the start of a long airing cycle because they're planning on a christmas special and getting episodes from now till then would be awesome

>Ohhh, No one is allowed to like this show because I don't.
Jesus Christ, just let us be fans!

Out of all the things I've watched on a Cred Forums recommendation harvey beaks is probably my favorite. It's so rare to have something that doesn't need to rely on memes or forced acting attempts to just be genuine and great. Thanks Cred Forums, and thanks greenblat.

I guess I'll take the bait.

The show's aimed at the same age range as every other mainstream cartoon Cred Forums likes, but the series creator said he dislikes the name they settled on because it makes the show seem like it skews younger.

>season 2 is the last season

>sponebob is confirmed to reach at least 20 years

>there are still humans that exist who still watch the simpsons
at the very least, spongebob has the excuse of Nick making a huge deal out of every episode that comes out because it happens like once every 2 months

Mom rankings:

Harvey's
Randl's
Piri's
mail-order mom
Dade's
Rooter's
Technobear's
Claire's

looks like a halfhearted attempt at a gumball clone

unlike gumball though Harvey Beaks is actually good

Another dead show

We don't know that yet
I mean the podcast mentioned stuff but we had no detail stating season 2 is the last.
Just hold your breath user

Both shows are completely different.
Don't Judge a book by its Cover.

Gumball is about a cat/rabbit hybrid kid with his adopted pet/brother Darwin and his family going on weird and crazy mis- adventures with a bunch on other characters with different artstyles and designs.

Harvey Beaks is about a little bird boy going on adventures with his two best friends in the forest and having fun, along with some other pals.

They're pretty different from eachother.

This bait is stale

I hope Dade wins the Harveybowl at the end

Am I the only one who hopes he doesn't?

Sorry man, Fee is his destiny.

thought this said "garfield clone"

Ehh, it had a good run.

Not really

Yay!