Anna-Maria is a bitch

Anna-Maria is a bitch

Isn't Otto dead?

What's she going to do, pine for him forever?

I haven't read Superior Spider-man, but i always thought this girl was a kid, kind of a sidekick to Otto Spidey, but she was his girlfriend? wtf? Is she a dwarf?

Actually, I agree with her. Doc Ock did some shitty things and didn't entirely redeem himself.

Otto is litterally a genocidal monster that tried to hold the world hostage potentially killing millions and millions of people and he actually expects everyone to just mulligan that shit and let it stay in the past. Dude deserves to get cucked for all fucking eternity and that's coming from someone that actually enjoyed the Superior Spider-man

>I never read
Of course. This is Cred Forums after all.

She was a dwarf. She was Spock's girlfriend. You should read it.

Well, she IS being a little short with him.

Stop projecting, i said i haven't read Superior Spider-man, not much of a marvel dude

>Ottobot works hard to become a crimefighter to make annamarie change her views on him

Honestly what kind of faggot wasn't here for the SpOCK threads, they were one of the high points of Cred Forums

BOO

As a marvel dude i can say your not missing mutch. It was a decent ride while it lasted tho

Yeah, I mean, outside of being a homicidal maniac who nearly destroyed the world at one point, nuked New York at another occasion, once tried to marry an elderly woman so he could steal her inheritance, stole the life of Peter, etc. Otto is the ideal boyfriend to anyone. Frigid bitch can't get over few violent transgressions that clearly establish his crooked character, what a cunt.

Spock was the most wonderful thing

>marvel dude

That exists? There are endless comics free on Cred Forums, how can you be either unless you're an enormous faggot?

>TFW no more the die is cast

yee

SOON

Otto genuinely cared about May. He even wanted to visit her on Christmas with no ulterior motive and Spidey sperged out and attacked him for it.

Also he tried to cure AIDS once and Spidey sperged out then too

I think it's more the whole "I never loved you" kiss bit rather than not wanting to be with Otto anymore.

Spidey's is for some reason always especially spergy whenever his villains happen to be doing nothing heinous.

See also shit like him picking a fight with Rhino while Rhino was visiting his mother's grave, or fucking up that dude who saved Black Cat's life, prompting him to become the new Mysterio.

Can you really blame her for that, though? She thought she was talking to the Living Brain, not the disembodied mind of her murderous ex-boyfriend.

What's funny is that before Secret Wars, the worst she had to say about Otto was that he was a jerk, and she still proceeded to defend the good things he accomplished as Spider-Man and said Peter could learn a thing or two from him.

>Anna-Maria is a cute
FTFY

In Peter's defense, he was in a really bad place emotionally at the time, after being tricked into thinking a pair of homicidal androids were his parents back from the dead, then being framed for a crime.

And seriously, what kind of guy hangs around in a sewer if he's not up to something?

His cure was going to destroy ozone layer and kill everybody. He also told absolutely nobody that it was a cure.

>implying that a healthy relationship that started with deceit could ever last

That's why you're still alone, OP.

spugo

Anyone got the pages where SpOck performed surgery on some kid and told his hand and ghost Peter to stop shaking?