Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=Txa-XcrVpvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VPlxNhEc2lA
youtube.com/watch?v=R2QRUN_gO74
youtube.com/watch?v=d08X7GJLGn8
youtube.com/watch?v=uBAyvqWP-VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He achieved every weeb's dream of making his own anime, saw it become popular even in Japan, and then lived long enough to get to bang a hot cosplayer while she dressed up like his characters.
There was nothing left for him to live for, so he ascended.

>RWBY
>dead

Elaborate.

>bullets

That doesn't explain why the "artist" can't spell 'shells'.

What the hell that's actually a (somewhat) decent design. No excuse.

you're enjoying this aren't you? Also her grip was shit in the last panel, and hands off the barrel unless you like burns.

The chainsaw is actually pretty ok, however the process of harvesting lumber is grossly simplified.

Apparently this person thinks bulldozers, chainsaws and shovels are sufficient tools for a lumber industry.
Also G-36, ok sure whatever.
Hummers classified as weapons, actually kind of humorous to me, I think some greens actually believe it.
>A nuclear weapons facility
No, no way, by no stretch of the imagination is it that fucking simple to refine and weaponize nuclear materials.
Also here's a gun for people who hate wrists.

the real irony is the series improved post Monty, the fight scenes are worse but the dialogue and the plot are much much better. Also fuck murrlogic and his shitty fetish.
>rejected by scrapper

>We'll need all the wood on Earth.
It's a fucking renewable resource, there's no need to rush.
The teeth for a chainsaw do not look like that.
A machete is somewhat understandable, but I don't see much brush.

Ok, this person has an agenda, and a shit one at that, or they are incredibly self righteous and self centered.

Aye, lewd indeed. What are they going to do next hold hands?

What the fuck am I looking at?
I feel dead in a way that was not known to me.

I'm guessing this person has a low opinion of stay at home mothers?
Oh no, she took a thing from her sister, this is unprecidented!

Eddsworld

Aren't people still bummed about the ending to that?

Oh shit jew(ls).

It's just shitposting.

Sexual tension as thick as peas soup.
LEWD!

Wow, nothing makes sense.

Everything went to shit after he left. Chibi is the only good remaining thing about the franchise.

It doesn't make sense because I never post this story in order

This page right here is page 1.

>after he left.
That's a gentle way to put it.

In reference to you can't read what they're arguing about.

Also nice to call that out.

Damn felinids.
Dear God the proportions.

Outta RWBY x LoK art

The artist takes forever to finish these.

What about them?

What a shame.
They're God awful.

Elaborate Further

The proportions of the image I was referring to initially had a poor perspective from the angle, giving the impression that the character of focus had a large set of hips and legs and a small torso and arms.

Well the idea I wanted accomplished from it was more so the Deforestation in question

Watch an episode of extreme loggers, now apply what they put into a small operation into a full scale one.

That's full of gross disgusting men not sexy despair ridden women.

Sauce?
Does the artist do lewds?

the thread was started with shitposting so no problem

Correct, after studying the source material you swap in the inferior labor force that's pretty to look at.

I'll pass senpai

I want my Environmental Destruction to look specific

so will you try to spam this shit when rwby threads come back

Read 'as close to poe's law as possible'.
Also if you're going to include firearms, watch a video on that particular firearm.

Not in the ones that are full of people. When a thread already has replies already in it before me I have no reason to be there.

Premature.

Where is the word from Cooke's wife on the fate of this series?

Good thing I saved that green trash can getting btfo'd.

I sent a letter of complaint to Greenpeace once

I told them they need more animators and to stop making so much live action crap

That's not a live action film portraying the insane and insecure, it's footage of their meetings.

hay you have a source to all this

Yeah and it does a shitty job at convincing people they should follow their example

It needs more animated stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Txa-XcrVpvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VPlxNhEc2lA
youtube.com/watch?v=R2QRUN_gO74
youtube.com/watch?v=d08X7GJLGn8
youtube.com/watch?v=uBAyvqWP-VI

I will when I see a valid reason to do so.
But I don't so I won't, in fact I will directly oppose them on several issues.

I just need new masturbation material and Greenpeace won't return my calls.

A shame, that would be the most productive thing they'd have done since their inception.

...I have nothing else to add

...How are you tonight?

Oh, not so bad, should probably go to bed soon. You?

Its 12:00 Friday Morning watching NXT

Wishing I had fresh art looking to throw some money away

I wish I had money to throw away.

At least you got Trips.

Aye, truly I am blessed.

Where are you from?

Upstate NY.

City of Rosa a degenerate liberal shithole.

I am ruled by a liberal shithole, truly a fate worse than death.

>NY
>Liberal

Holy shit, why is evil Asami shit so poorly drawn and written all the time?

You'd think that with such a shit concept there'd be nowhere left to go but up, but evil Asami fans continue to surprise with the sheer depths of quality their work reaches.

"hot" cosplayer is the one that killed him, senpai.

Its all about experimentation

NYC.
The rest of the state doesn't matter, apparently.

Maybe they should experiment with techniques that will actually result in improvement.

That's like saying San Fran, Oakland, Santa Cruz, Sacramento, and LA are the only important parts of CA

Each piece is drawn from different artists

And yet somehow they all still manage to remain almost universally terrible in some aspect.

Depends upon the request in question

You tell me?

Liberalism is a mental cancer

When it comes to voting they may as well be. Thanks, gerrymandering, I do so enjoy all the faggots in Sac and L.A. micromanaging my life.

Went to LA once.

Lotta cosplayers dressing up for money.

This is like the tenth deforestation image in this thread.

Is this some kind of obscure fetish?

Yeah...mine and I have 2 more + an animation getting worked on.

Ever see upstate NY? it's an infrastructure nightmare, but nothing is being done. We're also a part of the rust belt, but hey at least we're not Detroit, not that anyone cares that we have no jobs. At least we're safe in our rural communities, speaking of SAFE we're going to pass this bill in the dead of night with out even listening to the rest of the state, and yes it applies to you too. By the way I live nest to the largest Hydro electric plant east of the mississippi, but we don't get any of the power because guess who needs it more?

... I'm not sure what to say.

What is it about deforestation that you find hot?

The fact that its done by a woman

If its done by a man and by men its not erotic its depressing

This again? Honestly

But what is it about that actual process is sexy?

Also, are you autistic? I'm not trying to insult you here, I'm genuinely wondering if you have some kind of disorder.

Come now stranger kinks exist, like floor tiles or cougars.

lol

Stranger than literal deforestation? I'm aware of the floor tiles thing, but this feels like its on a whole new level.

Nobody cared when that came out and nobody cares now

I think it's the women doing labor thing that get;s him off, I wonder if highschool girls working an oil rig give him the same effect, what about Rosie the riveter?

I'll give you Reisen, but everything else in the image was either a stretch or too small and insignificant for me to care.

Ever seen what used to be our agricultural sectors? All brown now because the dipshits in Sac caved to hippy pressure to scrap all the desal plants we were gonna build, in the event a drought as bad as the one going on now happened. Also, let's do absolutely nothing about all the fucking tweakers that will stab you for your phone and wallet, while also making it damn near impossible to get a concealed carry license, AND let's de facto eliminate open carry, on top of that, this also applies to fixed blade knives(the only kind you would ever want to use to defend yourself)with a blade over three inches.

Don't get me started on that shit I live in Erie our CC office is deliberately handicapped, don't even get me started on how not only can you not carry a pistol or a knife, but pepper spray and other non-lethal methods are verbotten.

Not only that but I live a stones throw from the rural areas, I worked on an egg farm and I know of several orchards and dairy farms, one has an eatery on site. I experience it all, it's a bitch.

Try this on for size, some people got a lawsuit going against San Diego county regarding their good cause bullshit for CCW application(good cause basically meaning eat shit, you're not getting one)that made it's way up to the 9th circuit court of appeals, which covers every state west of the rockies. The presiding judges ruled against San Diego county, which should have turned every state west of the rockies from may issue to shall issue, but before it could take effect, our she beast of an AG appealed it, and kept doing so until she could get the rest of the judges in the 9th circuit, who are all friends with her, to weigh in, and decide in favor of San Diego county. I pray that one of these nights Kamala Harris goes to sleep, only to awaken to her home burning down around her.

It ain't right, these people have become the new aristocracy.

The worst part is a good number of them believe they're actually helping us by forcing this horseshit. One such true believer, gavin Newsom is likely going to be our next governor. Future's so dark I'm gonna need NVGs.

>posting a stealth RWBY thread

I am well aware, I attended my mothers retirement party, she is a member of the local teachers union, I heard plenty of 'that' talk there.

It seems like it attempted to be.
Korra seems to have won the discussion though.

Normal fetishes are fucking boring

Not like they last long anyway, not til the start of volume 4