Gravity Falls comic coming, maybe

Alex Hirsch hints that there will be a Gravity Falls comic and asks fans what they want. Most fans of the show by a landslide want to see Stan and Ford's adventures on the Stan 'O War, sailing together after the series ends.

Do you agree with twitter that a Stan and Ford Adventures on the Stan 'O War comic would be good? Or does Cred Forums hate Gravity Falls too much now to want a comic?

I think the Stan 'O War adventures probably is the way to go if they do a comic.

I want Pacifica to cut down the entire Oregon Forest and turn all the trees into disposable sandwich toothpicks

It's going to be published by Joe Books

I hear Joe's a good guy.

No no Pacifica ever again she starved to death on the streets along with her family after the show ended.

In an alternate reality Pacifica and her mother had a mother/daughter bonding moment that revolved around committing deforestation acts all over the United States

Yellow Stone is now a Parking Lot, Sandwich Mass Production Facility

just have it take place when they're all 14

i just want it to be about mysteries that need solving, clues to uncover, and so on

Can it revolve around Pacifica being an evil cunt again how the fuck am I suppose to fap if Pacfica is a nice person?

wouldnt that make it easier?

No because forests aren't getting cut down into sandwich toothpicks

depends on what you're into I guess

I like the Stans on a boat idea because it's simpler, just some episodic them running into weird shit at sea issues.

Just envision how hot this sounds

Pacifica and Mabel stuffing wonder white bread sandwiches into their mouths all spongy and soft as mayo drips all over their clothes as all female lumberjacks completely rape an entire forest

I've changed my mind now I want the comic to be about Gravity Falls characters making sandwiches.

Pacifica's are made with 4 layers of mayo and the spongiest softest white bread ever factory mass produced

It literally tastes like bleach, oppression and poor people tears and every large bite she takes causes her to get wet

I just hope for good art. The quality of cartoon comics is imho pretty high.

Imagine the verbal lashing Alex will get on twitter from his rabid fanbase he's created if the art looks like shit.

If there isn't Padipica count me right the fuck out

Shipping and love interests was one of the main worsts parts of Gravity Falls.

>mfw every single character appears in the comic aside from Pacifica, including even her parents or minor insignificant background characters

i thought the worst part was how rushed it ended up being?

>every single character except for Pacifica shows up
>her parents have a huge story arc in the comics but never mention her for some reason and no one else does either
>the girls from Roadside Attraction all have big roles, so do Pacifica's her background friends again never mentioning her at all
>end of the comic
>Dipper says, "GEE I'M GLAD WE DIDN'T FORGET ANYONE IMPORTANT, NOPE NOT EVEN THE TINIEST BIT RELEVANT!"
>Mabel says, "YEAH IT'S A REAL NORTHWEST MANSION MYSTERY WHY YOU'D WANT TO SEE ANYONE ELSE, GLAD WE WON'T HAVE A GOLF WAR ABOUT IT!"
>flips off audience
>everybody laughs

>muh pacifica
Still mad, eh?

are you implying that there were other characters in this show besides Pacifica

So, a Scooby Doo ripoff with Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica, Gideon and a semi-speaking Waddles?

drop gideon
>shut up waddles
maybe add the shack crew
and for gods sake, have stan and ford act as equals, they should also act as semi-proper adult supervisors

I approve

This is a terrible idea.

If you don't have a story to tell don't bring it back. Letting fans tell the story just means the loudest most autistic idiots are going to demand their ship/fanfic shit be catered too.

I'd rather see gravity falls stay dead then see Wendy and mabel go gay for eachother, Gideon come out as trans, Dipper magically get gender bent, and Bill somehow come back and romance girl dipper.

Letting retard autists who have no lovelife turn your IP into a shitty shipfic is a sure fire way to get all but the group of pandered to fans hate your show.

>what kinda comic would y'all like to see
one where Mabel's character isn't completely ruined by getting away with being a cunt at every turn

>Dipper magically get gender bent

But that would be great what's wrong with you. Don't you TF/TG?

Asking Alex to make it happen on twitter now. With DD boobs.

or they can simply solve mysteries

How about just coming back to disney and giving us an un-rushed proper Gravity Falls instead Alex?

>Please be a mate.

I just want all those hints that went nowhere to mean something.

>Bad characters should be punished by the end of the story
What the fuck is this meme

I want a story that has to do with Alex apologizing to his sister for existing every issue

No wait that happened it's called gravity falls