GHOST RIDER AGENTS OF SHIELD

i dont watch this show regularly. I started watching for Robbie.

>doesn't look like Robbie at all
>dropped out of high school
>aged up
over all, eh

Robbie deserves better. Why didn't they just waste Blaze or Ketch instead of Best Boy?

I don't really mind that he's aged up a bit to be honest, over all I'm really excited to see how all this plays out. And what the fuck was the ghost thing and why is May seeing everyone with the fucked up dead face? Really excited.

Robbie was a great student, and i just can't see him dropping out of high school.

not going to college? okay maybe
but dropping out of high school in the 2010s?
meh

Was i mistaken? Gabe was developmentally disabled wasn't he?
he was handicapped, and i know Eli was healing him, but it seems like Robbie is pretty early in his career rn, it seems weird for him to have healed so much

>doesnt look like robbie outside of beign latino
meh
shave thar dusty as mustache, fuck

i dont mind him being aged up desu; its just the other changes that irk me.

i'm going to keep watching, im just disappointed is all

forgot to quote you in

Naw, Robbie is at least a few months in, the mural that guy was painting the bones onto to represent the GRs victims indicated that Robbie has been active for a few months now.

He's a spic.

gabe is a qt though

i mean thats about what i thought, but didn't he find out Eli was duping him pretty quickly?

In the comic yeah, it took a month or so, AoS have to have had Robbie deal with something other than Zabo and the Blue Crew pills, so they probably stretched it out to make it a few months, I wouldn't be surprised if the story plays out with Eli finally taking Robbie over and doing a serious heel turn at some point. I'm also wonder what the tie in for Strange will be, I'm hoping it will be Wong to help them out.

good point.
I'll be curious to see where AoS takes Robbie since comic wise all we really have is an origin story.
I just hope the new book doesn't get cancelled again.

I herd rumors that Robbie might be in champions for a few issues, it would be cool to see him hanging out with the other kids, he'd be the cool one because he can drive and has a leather jacket. Oh to be young again.

Bump

Robbie general

>muslim homosexual driving an american muscle car

Why do they even keep calling it Ghost Rider.

Might as well be Cock Driver.

He's not a zayn Malik he just looks like one

The helmet is godtier hopefully they use it eventually

>Why didn't they just waste Blaze or Ketch instead of Best Boy?
They were unavailable, so they got his non-union Mexican equivalent.

BEST BOY
BEST GIRL

ROBBIE AND KAMALA
I ship this
It's better than Kamala/ Sam or Miles