Space Jam 2 when?

Space Jam 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkley,_Shut_Up_and_Jam:_Gaiden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkley,_Shut_Up_and_Jam:_Gaiden
skepticalsports.com/the-case-for-dennis-rodman-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sequels ruin the original in most cases, so hopefully never.

Especially in this case. WAY too many years later for it to work.

Similarly, as much as I would have liked for Firefly to get more seasons than it did, if they picked it back up now it just wouldn't be the same.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkley,_Shut_Up_and_Jam:_Gaiden

It's been out for almost ten years.

release date is currently set for mid November next year

shame they couldn't get Bill Murray back but eh whatevs

It's not like the original was particularly good, though. If you haven't rewatched it since you were a kid, you'll be surprised how terrible it is.

Anyway, I don't think a new Space Jam movie would really work in this day and age. The original came out around the time of the Power Rangers movie, 3 Ninjas, Surf Ninjas, Spice World... basically completely goofy as fuck stupid movies. There was a kind of cinematic zeitgeist that meant audiences could embrace absolutely wacky shit, but time has gone on and I don't think another could be a success.

Plus I don't think the Looney Tunes have as much of a cultural presence now, and Lebron isn't the superstar MJ was.

It's going to be the final nail in Bugs Bunny's coffin.

Good, he's the worst Looney Tunes anyways.

>It's not like the original was particularly good, though.

Stopped reading right there. Get out.

Its really not a good movie, it just came out at the right time and had a killer soundtrack. People today don't realize just how big Micheal Jordan was in the 90s.

Why are you still here? Get out.

Fuck you too

The animation was great desu

Only if it uses the ideas from that one Pizza Podcast episode

Already exists: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barkley,_Shut_Up_and_Jam:_Gaiden

I say WB get in touch with WWE and makes Space Slam

I rewatched it a couple of years ago and I liked it. That said, I´m pretty sure no one here thinks in a deep masterpiece user, of course it´s not "good" in that regard.

Which is why a newer one wouldnt be much of an issue.

>Get WWE in touch with WB
Did you miss the Flintstones and Scooby team up movies?

I swear literally the only reason anybody remembers this shit movie is because of Lola Bunny

not everyone in this site is a furry, user.

I'd have to admit that if I had to fuck a furry cartoon charcter, Lola Bunny would be up there, together with Sextina Aquafina

Wrong.

I remember it because it was a genuinely funny movie.

The only problem was that there were barely any scenes of the Looney Tunes.

go away doug.

Lola time

It's true though.
My husbando barely got any screen time too.

I grew up in Chicago so I was a huge Bulls fan as a kid, and I also loved Looney Tunes at the time. When Space Jam came out, it was the best shit ever to me. I haven't watched it since because I want to preserve those memories and I don't want the reality of the movie's quality to sink in.

BRRAP BRRAP PEW PEW

It's coming and so am I

>There are people who genuinely like this movie.
The whole movie is a 90s shit on the Tunes legacy.

Impresive how almost forgotten the LT become.

Millenials ruin everything.

This movie was the loonyest!

That movie theme was one of the best! It still makes me want to JAM!

The animation was good at least.

The Monstars and Swackhammer were pretty funny, and that was weird. You'd think the bad guys in a big budget Looney Tunes movie would be more serious

the bad guys in big budget looney tunes shorts were always looney. Think of the Martian or Elmer

>and Lebron isn't the superstar MJ was
We have but one choice.

Lola gave me my first boner

Oddly enough, I never really got into the Michael Jordan craze and I lived through the 90s.

I think it's because I identified much more with Scottie Pippin (talented player always in Jordan's shadow).

The Looney Toons and MJ were actually popular in the nineties, not like the Looney Toons and Lebron now.

And the sequel to it announced for 8.

>Pippin
He's not a hobbit.
Also Rodman best boy.

You can say that again

You better believe it
skepticalsports.com/the-case-for-dennis-rodman-guide/

The Looney Tunes used to be so fucking popular. What the fuck happened? Where did all the talent go in the last 20 years?

They were mostly popular because older shorts were still shown on TV regularly., not because of what was made in the 90s.
So it's more
>Where did all the talent go in the last 50 years?

>wearing your shirt backwards
Was that really a thing people did?

some of he spinoffs and shorts made in the 90s were pretty well done though desu

2000s had Duck Dodgers

And it was shit.

You didn't live through the 90s did you, lol?

Wearing clothes displaying poor literacy on them was KEWL.

Not really but I remember seeing people wearing all the rest of the stuff they have in the image but not having the shirts on backwards with the tag up. Maybe it's just something I didn't notice.

I never watched it but I only heard good things about it. Oh well.

Back then, Tv had the concept of "Let´s show classic stuff and new stuff in equal parts"

Aldo families used to have one tv, so everything was less "niche"

First one sucked second one will suck more...

Kris Kross popularized backwards clothes in the '90s.

Just Wait !

Funfact:

Space Jam website from 1996 still exists and it looks exactly the same for 20 years

It's something like internet archeology