MEMBA' CLASSIC SOUTH PARK?

>MEMBA' CLASSIC SOUTH PARK?
>YEAH, I MEMBA'

one of the best punch-lines in the show's history

was this a metaphor for something?

Realistically, what would happen to a killer whale carcass on the moon? Would it even desiccate?

don't really know, but back then South Park wasn't 100% about social commentary and satire, so probably don't.

Eroded by solar radiation.

It was great knowing it was still there and Tom Cruise is dead next to it in the banned episodes

They banned 200 and 201???

yeah pretty sure it was just 201 though

Well, I mean, you can find them on streaming sites but they don't actually air them and they aren't on southparkstudios.

I don't hate the new continuous season plot arcs, but they don't allow for episodes like this. Trey and Matt themselves have said they've been growing away from the boys in general, which is why Randy has been getting so many episodes, and why Cartman usually just acts like a small, immature adult.

I'm actually glad they're shifting to other characters instead of dragging their main group out for 20 years. Don't wanna see them get spongebob/simpsons'd

>episode portrays trolling cunts as a normal thing that you can disconnect from
>trolled cunts can't just follow tyler's advice and turn off the screen

holy fuck, this episode was such a guilty kek

>South Park wasn't 100% about social commentary and satire

Only because you were too young to understand that it was.

there's your (You)

give me one too

It isn't now.

Environmentalists killing animals by "freeing" them. It happens all the time

I'd love to see more silly shit like everything that went on in Pandemic/Pandemic 2: The Startling. Maybe they'll get back to that stuff in Season 21 once the dust of this election has settled. Or maybe they'll end the series after this season because they realize that social media and the Internet have made people disturbingly fact-immune and many of their digs at current events stale well before their airdate.

They said they'll go until they're cancelled, and they're renewed for three seasons after this so I really doubt it. They don't really have to give a shit, people will complain but still watch.

great argument you really convinced me.