Why was Marvel Studios so creatively bankrupt in 2013?

Why was Marvel Studios so creatively bankrupt in 2013?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstshowing.net/2011/check-this-out-hollywoods-most-common-trends-in-movies-posters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't get it
same pose?

>Marvel Studios
>bankrupt at anything
More like DC is bankrupt.

I'd assume there's some sort of infighting/rat race between writers and artists but they both ended up releasing the same shit instead of being swayed to do something different.

Nice red circle.

You could have a future as a Youtube thumbnail creator.

You didnt see Iron Man 3 or Thor 2?

i did

what does it have to do with the red circle?

No competition means stagnation
So it's DC's fault!

Why is Natalie Portman so shit?

Why do you feel movie posters are obligated to look "creative"?

Why do you feel it's okay to accept mediocrity, niggaaaa?

Because people are retarded rats that are scientifically proven to spend more money on mediocrity?

How else are we gonna enjoy comics?

>Marvel Studios
>Why do you feel it's okay to accept mediocrity

user. You have no idea how stale and repetetive all movie posters from every studio are.

firstshowing.net/2011/check-this-out-hollywoods-most-common-trends-in-movies-posters/

Will they ever stop with orange and blue?

They were both symbols of
Obamas republic of Hitlerstan

That place fucking sucks

Haven't been welcomed there in years.

Are you talking about the shitty poster art?

Those are contract things, the theatres require them to feature the actors' faces so they draw in a crowd for people walking around them.

All the alt-posts have been alright, or at least not as shitty.

Those two movies were meh though, yes.

>in 2013?

proven to spend more money on safe
That's what really goes on, when a movie ticket is between 7 and 21 dollars it effects what they are willing to spend to see. The more it looks quickly identifiable the more likely they will spend cash on it.
It's why a home run success in any media leads to a glut of copy cats

More likely people just by what they like in a certain demographic
I'm sure there are entertainment goods you love that have similar flaws and mediocrity pepper in them.

However I agree with the user and we are literally judging something by just it's cover.

I can forgive theaters for charging exorbitant prices for snacks but I can't forgive them for ruining film posters.

You can usually still find the alt-posters online, but yeah. It does make for a shitty sight at the theatres.

I think James Gunn has stated in a livestream that there's basically nothing they can do, but that he is aware they suck.

Fuck you, Iron Man 3 was great.

What are you talking about, user? The Thor poster is more blue, while the Iron Man poster is clearly more orange. These are one hundred percent unique and original designs.

Because shit writing and they raped the mandarin

same... show?

You realize those poster/movie covers were aimed at women?

The woman in distress pressed up against her hero is a classic for romance novels and a lot of other mystery/drama/adventure/sci-fi trying to draw in women.

they need more Kvas and russian squating.

>BUT DC

Pathetic Cuckold

Big summer movie posters are generally shit and the MCU has some pretty bad ones

They do have those great retro ones for the Cap movies, anyone have them? GotG also had a lot of cool alternate posters.