youtu.be/GsbIdSGwoEs
youtube.com/watch?v=cLJz288AY0M
youtube.com/watch?v=36-G8fFFJJk
youtube.com/watch?v=_obi-GgWBYk
youtube.com/watch?v=-pZNERCuzMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Udgre4v_L4I
youtube.com/watch?v=9qOdggdLPLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've watched neither, so I'm just gonna say the one without retarded tattoos and metal teeth is better.

Heat Legend

I don't really know the joker of gotham, but it's really hard to be worse than the joker from suicide squad.
I mean I don't think is entirely Jared's fault, I mean the writing was stupid, the scene they put him were stupid, and the plot-line he was following was flat and boring, but I still think Jared could do a decent job as the joker, given the right director and writers.

>Which was worse?

Mandarin, my butthurt OP.

Leto by far.

Technically Jerome wasn't the actual Joker, considering what happened to him.

But he clearly inspired the real Joker, judging by how many people laughed insanely when he appeared on television.

And whomever the real Joker is, he probably goes to Jeri's place too.

The concept of The Joker being some kind of memetic curse is so fucking stupid that I want to say Jerome, but MOMSGONNAFREAK projected zero menace and I never saw anything other then Jared Leto in bad makeup trying too hard to be "badass."

Both were fucking terrible in different ways, but at least they never actually made Jerome into the Joker. And Jerome at least tried to be funny. So I guess Leto.

Yes.

>>Technically Jerome wasn't the actual Joker, considering what happened to him.

He was resurrected though

Nice company war, bros.

With a different director to manage him maybe.

this

I still don't consider Jerome the actual Joker.

But I think Jerome inspired the future Joker's behavior, and Jeri some of the look.

Nice use of buzzwords, bro

>Ledger worse then Leto

You can't be fucking serious.

Kys

The one that isn't dead and isn't the real Joker. ________Nothing more to see, move along.

>still haven't noticed that it's a "Cred Forums acts like a contrarian little fuck just for the sake of feeling different and special" episode

Samefag.

>You can't be fucking serious.
Not those anons, but personally, I always hated the "Joker is the living concept of chaos and anarchy" some writers try to pull (I think of Scott Snyder too), while I much prefer the "Joker is a crazy crimelord with an eccentric gimmick".

Jemore.
Motherfucker is a tryhard Nicholson wannabe.
Just take a look at this, it's horrible
instagram.com/p/BKY0nIJBEXK/

>head down
>eyes up
>smile
>woah you're the joker bro

He's a fucking hammy.

Leto was cool, tho

>head down
>eyes up
>smile

Holy shit you just nailed what I hate about college film kids trying to be cool in their shorts. Especially women who attempt to look insane or badass. They always do that shit. Thank you user.

It's called the Kubrick stare. Often used to seem dark and edgy, rarely used well

Goddamn what a tryhard.

You need strong facial muscles to pull it off. When your head is tilted forward, the lighting highlights all those tightened facial features.

Worst version? Not sure. Best version? Pic related for sure.

i watched the first 10 or so episodes of season two and only those episodes

i hated this faggot and the worst part was that i KNEW the motherfucker wasn't even dead

Why didn't they go with Absurdly Buff, Suit Joker?

He sounds like he's burping.

Leto had it.
But it got cut

Also post your face when Leto shows up wearing one of those in Batfleck movies
youtube.com/watch?v=kuoiRr6hLjg

>MOMSGONNAFREAK projected zero menace
Is that a bad thing? I'd rather have a funny Joker than a menacing one. I don't want him to be Ra's al Ghul or Darkseid. Have him be a sociopath who kills people but also has fun with it. "What does THIS do?" was a great scene.

Joker escaping unscathed from the helicopter explosion was reminiscent of the Silver and Bronze Age, where he would seemingly die but then come back later inexplicably.

Nonesense. No one's topping DA JOKAH, BABY!

Just how much did they cut of the Joker? Jesus.

A lot

Came here to post this.

He has the white suit in the chase sequence youtube.com/watch?v=nhhqmRJ8CD8

They clearly cut a fuckton though. He only appears in the car with that suit.

Jeri was fun

Well that's goddamn Lori Petty.

Whoa. He looks like the imposter Gadget in the Inspector Gadget movie.

Yup.
Here's a list of what we know that was cut.
There are more Joker scenes that got cut and we don't even know and probably won't ever, ever see.

Just like we'll never see Ayer's cut

The whole point of the Joker is to make you, the audience member, laugh when you're not supposed to, up until the very last minute when he scares you shitless for how much of a fucked up psycho he is.

"Harley refuses rescue for once to help her friends".

Thanks DC for cutting a character moment.

You can actually see a few of them in Harley's drug-like flashbacks. The one where she points a gun at him and he makes her put it down is the one I can remember most clearly.

That entire episode was amazing. That Joe Chill scene, goddamn.

If DC has any commercial sense, they're already making a "Director's Cut".

I'm reminded of DC watering down "Return of the Joker", only to release the uncut version later.

More like the Mask.
Leto even resembles Jim Carrey in this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
youtube.com/watch?v=1ujhA60s6jM

These were funny scenes and people were too obsessed with their cuck fetish to see that.

Actually Leto felt the most malevolent in that scene, like a shark who would deliberately make sure blood got in the water before he attacked.

He just wanted the other dude to make him angry.

This, perfect description

Haven't seen Suicide Squad but I heard about all the cuts for Leto. Damn positive they're gunna make an extended version, just gotta wait for that release.

I agree with all of you. And frankly I don't get the hate for the guy or his portrayal (the little we did see at least).

Ayer already said that they aren't gonna release any Extended, Ultimate, Definitive or Director's Cut, so...
All we can do is hope.

>that art
Nice, name of the artist please?

Yep, people can't see a trap if an anvil is about to fall on them

Think it might be how OOC he appears. I was willing to give him a shot, but then they cut all his scenes and it was just like "nah, fuck that shit"

>Ayer already said that they aren't gonna release any Extended, Ultimate, Definitive or Director's Cut, so...
You stop, you stop this right now. Don't you crush my hopes and dreams before they've even taken flight.

I thought Jerome was cringey in his initial appearance.

Once he got into his own thing though, with the Maniax and whatnot, I found him to be quite entertaining and enjoyable. Like he wasn't so much the dangerous unpredictable/unhinged type Joker so much, but definitely the darkly comedic and funny type Joker. His scene on the bus for example, I thought was great. Shame he only got like, 2 episodes to do his thing.

I'm sorry, user

Jared Leto is a good actor and I was really looking forward to the performance, but it was way too over the top and tried too hard to be fucking weird. Honestly everyone he showed up I just wanted him off the screen because his performance was so all over the place.

>Nice, name of the artist please?
twitter.com/MO_N_KO
Japanese artist.

Thanks

Left is worse. He plays it so safe and copies the previous live action Jokers while not standing out himself. At least with Leto's they tried at least by making him this slimy, grungy, nightclub gangster. Also besides the damaged one, the tattoos actually look pretty good in my opinion.

>a knife
>on that batsuit

I see people trashing Leto but Monaghan is embarrassing. In that little vid he posted he literally burps his "Joker" laugh.

Canon
youtu.be/s9e-XIegzpg?t=5m11s

Oh cool, I gues it's just th black parts then? Weird?

>At least with Leto's they tried at least
Wow, quality writing. Didn't notice that when writing it

What?

I remember, in the first fight scene with Batman someone came frome behind him and slashed his head, but it didn't cut and there were sparks I think? I could be remembering wrong

Ah, yes, that happened.
His suit has parts that are more resistant than others, makes sense being only the black parts since they're common targets, including his cape.

And the sad part is boy of them have fangirls

there is no worse this is the worst.
oh joker my long time friend you have been slaughtered on stage , no one tries to understand any more.

>both
God, I can't write today

Ledger had fangirls too.
Really, the only jokers who don't have retarded tweens lusting over them are Romero and Nicholson.

What's the right one from?

're an idiot and can stop now.

?

> 're an idiot and can stop now.

You're an idiot sir, and you're being told to stop being an idiot. What are you not getting?

Okay.

You serious? Anyway, he's from Gotham.

Go back to the mirror world, fiend.

>he likes gotham
Gross.

>right
>left
>???

Oh I see.
Sorry for that.

HONKA HONKA

>someone admitting their mistake on the Internet

Leto probably, even though he's a good actor. He was just awful in all the worst ways. Don't know who the guy on the left is.

Indeed. Many people seem to miss that the dude was fucking dead the moment he mentioned Harley. After that, Joker was just screwing with him before pulling the trigger.

>like a shark who would deliberately make sure blood got in the water before he attacked

wow never noticed this quality writing what the over acting a metaphor for something else too? xD

>And frankly I don't get the hate for the guy
Read into the stories of the shit he pulled "to get into the role". Dude comes off as an obnoxious cunt.

Most of them were harmless, hence the "mom's gonna freak" meme. I don't mind having a bit of fun as long as nobody gets hurt.

Get back to Cred Forums

Most of them were lies made by the media, tho
Same with that stupid "will smith hates jared leto" article

I think he takes more after the "the batman" joker.

Pretty soon he'll have long gree hair down his back and wear a full purple suit and drive around in classy cars and shit.
Later we'll see him pretend he's the batman for a while or become redhood, a vigilante who's saving people.

You're the one who needs to get back into the dc_cinematic circlejerk with your awful description that forces depth onto a 3 minute cringe gold mine.

Not even deep, that's just how the character behaves.

>analogies are forcing depth

DCEU haters, everyone. I guess this means every SAT question that says x is analogous to y has depth now.

I'm only a few episodes into season 2.
Does Ian Gallagher stay dead? I don't like him as the baby joker.

I'm honestly not real sure this Alternate universe gotham is for me. All Bruce's rogues running around while he's still a kid just seems dumb to me.

>DCEU haters, everyone.

This is not instagram or reddit. Try to maintain some standards for your posts. leave the " Hater xD" faggotry at the door, You insipid dimshit.

Your "analogy" implys some quality to the scene. Which is absent in the face of over-acting, and awful music choices.

but he wasn't funny either, the only "joker" thing about Jared Leto was the makeup, remove that and he's a shitty gang-leader character.

triggered

When did Cred Forums became Cred Forums, holy aggressivity.
The scene was alright and serves to show why you don't mess with the Joker, his analogy was pretty spot on.

His acting was just as bad as the writing in that role. Was it really necessary for him to growl like an animal for half his lines

>don't question my opinion not cool dude, Like i can think that bro, wtf man

You can show how the joker shouldn't be messed with through other means. Like actually putting time and effort in your writing instead of making up some bullshit in six weeks and have tonnes of teenagers praise you trash as good.

I thought you were comparing joker to Moriarity from Sherlock, and I was about to say it's a hard decision because both made me hate the material they were featured in and want to stop watching.

Wasn't even my analogy. I was just saying that analogies don't force depth.

Spewing insults isn't an argument.

I mean i can put a little more effort in my replies, but with reading comprehension that bad, I don't think i can articulate anything that you will understand.

So you have no argument. Leto confirmed good then.

D E N I L

Leto confirmed good then.

Source?

At plowing your mom sure

One of those Epic Rap Battle videos, he's just shitposting

Neither. They're both really good, although Jerome isn't the Joker.

Leto's the best Joker.

I know! She was basically Grandma Harley.

Gotham is based.

Wow you're dumb.

Leto was basically the best live action Joker we've ever had though

Gotham is bad

>Leto was basically the best live action
This.
Leto is every Joker thrown into a blender, from O'Neil to Snyder. Easily the most accurate Joker we've every had in the big screen.
Can't wait to se more of him in the Affleck movies.

>Gotham is bad

only wrong thing in your post

It is though.
Basically what pic says

>All we can do is hope.

He's going to release the Suicide Squad: Joker's Cut

Being abusive to Harley like the original plan, more screen time, more dark and edgy and all of the songs are from 30 Seconds to Mars.

"Ivy" Pepper makes me so mad.

>most accurate Joker we've ever seen
>is obsessed with Harley instead of Batman
>is a literal cuck
>Owns a nightclub
>hammy/cringeworthy performance

To be honest I like that they exist before Batman. I always thought it was kind of stupid how once Batman shows up, all the crazy people start to pop up after. It feels as though his existence made the city worse. A city that's biggest problem was organized crime, is now attacked constantly by what is basically terrorism. Scarecrow flooding Gotham in fear toxin, Joker sending out his Joker toxin in through bags of his own blood or his happy fish or whatever.

I love the idea of them existing before Batman because it feels like THEY created Batman. THEY are the reason he started doing what he does, not just Joe Chill. THEY created their own worst nightmare. Whether Gotham does this right or wrong is subjective. I personally like it, feels like a darker version the campy Batman 66.

TL;DR
I like that Batman exists because of his villains rather than his costumed villains existing after he shows up.

Honestly Leto Joker might be good if they give him a decent story line.

Suicide Squad was shit when it came to character development, so it's a bit hard to judge him from that alone.

>implying he was like this at all in season 2

kys senpai.

holy shit, you're a fucking retard

I honestly can't tell if this is top tier subtle bait or you're both legitimately retarded.

Well done.

>most accurate Joker we've ever seen
He is, go read some comics

>is obsessed with Harley instead of Batman
Not that obsessed, he jsut want his property back
Also Joker from The Batman liked Harley and BTAS Joker also likes her, but has problems showing his affection

>is a literal cuck
Stop this Cred Forums meme

>Owns a nightclub
Azzarello's Joker also owns a nightclub, and that's fine since Joker is a gangster

>hammy/cringeworthy performance
Now that's absurd, his performance was great and balanced

Well shit.
I forgot to turn off the spoiler.

HONKA HONKA

Great scene

>Not that obsessed
>sits in a room moping because he can't find Harley
>BTAS Joker also likes her, but has problems showing his affection
>so he knocks her out of a window, nearly killing her because she almost killed Batman instead of him
>problems showing his """"""""""""""""affection"""""""""""""""""""
>Azzarello's Joker
>implying that was a good joker
>his performance was great and balanced
>HONKA HONKA
>GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forgot about that time were Joker got furious when Harley left him for Ivy and tried to get her back?
And Azzarello's Joker isn't that good but as it has been said, Leto has elements of all Jokers and some new.

The thing about the Joker seems that, everyone has this idea of who he should be exactly, but almost every depiction i have seen or read is just another interpritation. People find the one they like best and go, thats him.

Personally, I like Leto joker best, this well dressed, modern and powerful gangster style not often depicted. A criminal that other criminals fear.

Think about the other two big screen jokers... One was a cartoon that in the end was all about chasing batmans new squeeze? And TDK? For all the talk about not having a plan, the joker seemed to do nothing but rationalize his world view to everyone as much as he could.
But could you say the same of sucide squad joker? He is organized and at the top, but is there any reasoning with him? Any way to predict him at all?
My own favorite interpritation of joker would be a cross between Leto, and the joker in Azerrello's comic "joker."
Its just about whos vision sits best acording to the viewer/ reader. Too many personalities in the green hair, white face combo.

Looks like a prison bitch. Like Killer Crocker could put him down with a stare down

That doesn't make his performance good. He was trying way to hard. His performance was hard to watch. Everytime he said something dumb or did the horrible laugh, I couldn't help but think of this video
youtu.be/GsbIdSGwoEs

Jerome was great. Leto is obviously worse. Can't wait for Jerome to come back.

His performance was good.
His laugh wasn't terrible, that's the laugh of someone who got punched in the throat and teeth several times by the Bat and he resembles nothing like that dude in the video, who's trying to imitate Ledger.

See and you won't want him back

This desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLJz288AY0M

But he's wrong.

Nah, he's not.
Jerome really is a tryhard and his laugh sucks.

Monaghan is fucking terrible, if Leto is considered cringeworthy what does that make him? He wants to imitate Ledger so bad.

>He wants to imitate Ledger so bad

Leto or Monaghan? Because Monaghan is like Nicholson and Hamill combined (minus the voice of course).

This guy makes me lose faith in humanity, he's better at playing the faggot in Shameless.

>Leto or Monaghan?
Monaghan.

>Monaghan is like Nicholson and Hamill combined
He's Ledger lite.

It is not at all surprising that someone who claims to like Leto Joker best also feels the need to argue in favor of radical subjectivity where all opinions are equal.

Monaghan has the Nicholson looks but he's trying to copy Ledger's laugh, just listen to his audio in

Not only the laugh but the mannerisms too, reminds me of Eisenberg who in turn looked like a spastic Ledger/Zuckerberg combo.

Eisenberg is more like Carrey's Riddler, Hackman/Spacey and Birthright Luthor combined IMO.
His only thing in common with Ledger was the long hair, which Birthright Luthor had.

I'd shoot Jerome on sight, never liked Ledger's Joker but his copycat is even worse. Jeri was awesome though.

The killer croc changes piss me off the most.

Whoever thought changing "I'm beautiful" into a one line joke needs to be shot.

Katana, Boomerang and Croc suffered with changes

Because?
Also don't get me wrong, this does not mean i dont think some depictions of the joker are absolutely shite, this new 52 stuff, the face removal, coming back from the ded, with a new face? Possibly immortal?? Reading Joker: Endgame there is some bro science tier explenation for the most stupid shit. Does not mean that some will not say its a great joker story...

Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

>Hamill
>a cartoon performance is comparable to a live action performance

This meme needs to stop.

he was too good for leto

The difference is that Jared Leto is actually a good actor and he's always been considered as such until The Joker's first look was revealed and "on set shenanigans" were shared. Dumb as fuck if you ask me, because the latter was completely exaggerated and The Joker's look was conceived by Ayer and Leto contacted Grant Morrison for that and the way he should portray The Joker in SS.

Monaghan is a high school play "actor", he sounds and looks like one of the many Ledger copycats I've seen. At this point hire Russell, at least he's fun.

Nah, he was kinda shitty in S1 but he was pretty great in S2, the gun scene was cool as fuck
Sincerely liked him more than Leto

Havent seen either yet but I wish the actor playing joker would instead have a mask (not intended to look like a mask, but just a prop you know?) or heavily enhanced "prosthetics" in their face. Or just heavy usage of cqi

Nothing can ever top the joker in "arkham asylum" by grant morrison for me. And funnily enough its some espaniol mehico fanmade trailer about the material that made me realize the goldmine that is not a real face

Link related
youtube.com/watch?v=36-G8fFFJJk

A, be it somewhat strange thing, I liked about Leto's Joker was the costume design. The chains, half buttoned shirt and even that goofy purple crocodile skin coat I actually really liked it all and it suited an eccentric and gangster-esque character.

Bump

Neither was the Joker, desu. Leto was just a hood gangsta nigga who got bleached with chemicals.

Suicide Squad Joker was the best

first Joker you can genuinely root for

Leto was fucking embarrassing. I can't believe people defend it. People actually think more of that performance would've actually been better.

This motherfucker was the Joker I've always wanted desu. Gotham's Jerome doesn't even register on my radar, he's just channeling Ledger.

Great taste

Is that image from something official? Cuz if so, it's interesting cuz it indicates they really did use Jim Lee & Frank Miller's Joker as the jumping off point for the tattoos.

Yeah, you and the rest of the hottopic crowd are who these movies were made for. People that root for these awful characters.

Jesus christ, I'm really cringing.

Injustice Mobile.

>cribbing from famous artists for tryhard trash
neither interesting nor surprising.

Yeah, Leto has the dragon tat

Jesus fuck, they chose the worst incarnation of joker to be inspired from. This movie really never did have a chance.

>Jesus fuck, they chose the worst incarnation of joker to be inspired from
They literally chose all Joker incarnations

It's really embarrassing that someone actually went out of their way to make this guide. I'm guessing it was created by the same sperg that made the graph trying to "explain" all of the hidden meanings and symbology in batman vs. superman.

How embarrassing.

>it's really embarrassing that someone tried to explain Leto Joker to the masses

Shit like this makes me feel really ashamed to be a fan of these movies.

are you 12 or autistic?

>someone takes a deeper look on a character and his inspirations
>gee how embarrassing this guy doesn't simply hate him like I do

>ashamed because someone compiled a detailed list of the inspiration for this Joker
What even?

It was known that Leto and Morrison talked about how he should portray his Joker, not news at all. Both of them were interviewed and said it.

>86510583
what a stupid thing to put time into, this is the worst joker hands down. And David Ayer thought it was cool as fuck, what a let down.

This one is really interesting and serves to counteract those who said that Joker doesn't care about his appearance, only because Ledger didn't

Watch it again, you clearly didn't understand it.

This is the last one

Quoting every post just to say something bad about it is also a stupid thing to put time your into

>Quoting every post just to say something bad about it is also a stupid thing to put time your into
.....Did you make these yourself?

Leto Joker is also heavily based on The Thin White Duke, like Morrison's Joker

Ledgerfags are annoying precisely because they negate facts like this.

So let me get this straight:
>We have reached a irony level so high as to debate if Leto's performance was good.

Lmao I miss the times where people weren't edgy kids trying to le trolle u xD and you could have a actual meaningful conversation.

Eitherways Nicholson set the standard even though the old Batman movies were pure aids.
His performance was the more "cartoonish" one and hell, he was the only Joker who gave the impression of being actually mental.

The Joker is not supposed to be edgy but funny ,cranky and lighthearted.

Same here. I really believe Leto could pull off all the Joker gags. I hope his "toys" are actually the things that used to be used a lot in the comics (not sure if they're used in New52), like the acid flower.

Nope, but I respect the guy who did it

>The Joker is not supposed to be edgy but funny ,cranky and lighthearted
Leto's Joker wasn't edgy at all, tattoos aren't edgy. Ledger's Joker was pure edge and muh anarchy. Nicholson has played the Joker since he was born desu.

>having fun is bad
>enjoying your hobby is bad

You a teenage girl from the 80's here to make fun of nerds?

>Nope, but I respect the guy who did it
.....i'm sure you do.....

Im still waiting.

>nerd shaming

Yeah because the guys who actually care enough to make these things are the bad ones.

Too old.

This.
Leto Joker was pure fun, just take a look at the batmobile/jokermobile chase scene.

Him and Crispin Glover could have been great, but I'm happy enough with Leto

I'm not even sure if you're trolling or just mental

me too

No such thing. Except if you're Mark Hamill.

I always thought it was a thing that Joker liked Harley, it's just that he's an abusive psycho so he's not going to be the most loving SO.

Well he doesn't hate her.

Nice art.

looking at this picture made me realize that i don't like any of the portrayals of him in any of the movies

and then i stopped and thought about it

i don't think i like joker as a character. at least not as much as i did as a kid.

This just reinforces why I don't like Ledger's portrayal.

Not even based Romero?

Ledger died so you should love his Joker's portrayal!!!!

>“A doctor at Arkham once described for me The Joker’s state of mind: imagine trying to solve the world’s most difficult math equation while you’re surrounded by six televisions that sit five inches from your face–all tuned to different stations, all rapidly switching channels, all with the volume at full blast. That’s what it’s like to be The Joker.”

>ledger's popular so you should hate his portrayal!!!!!!

ftfy

Not him but I find it funny that people say that Leto is edgy when Ledger was textbook edge from start to finish, and spawned a generation of copycat retards.

>Movie does nothing but drive home the fact that all the "good guys" are just retarded power hungry flag saluting mongoloids
>Movie gives the two "villains" it focuses on a back story to make you feel bad for them

No shit you're rooting for the Joker. It's either root for him or root for the dumb nigger that broke the autism spectrum with her decisions. also it's hard to like the Joker when he constantly does the infamous Voldemort quack laugh

>quoting batman cacophony
more proof that letofags have shit taste or don't read comics

Would've been better to quote something known like The Killing Joke, right?

>you can only quote my approved list of comics
Are you listening to yourself?

These are all essentially the same comment.

Samefag harder.

Ledger's joker wasn't edgy though.

He was a little bit edgy and his fanboys are the worst

He was maybe a tiny bit, but I think if so it was still self-aware.

And I never judge things by the fans they attract. You'd be unable to like anything outside of the most incomprehensible, esoteric media.

cacophony was fine though, its widening gyre that was shit

Yeah, you're right

>Ledger's joker wasn't edgy though
Totally.

That picture is edgy.

The actual line in the movie is not edgy.

What do you want a melodramatic, insane clown who's trying to peddle anarchy to the public to say?

An edgy version of that line would involve topical references and expletives, and would probably be verbose.

>What do you want a melodramatic, insane clown who's trying to peddle anarchy
I don't want a melodramatic, insane clown who's trying to peddle anarchy. Who the fuck is that?

So your issue isn't that he's edgy, but that he isn't a version of the Joker you like?

Nolan's Joker works for Nolan's films and Nolan's Batman. It was a role made for only that purpose.

Every other Joker is more along the lines of the traditional character. You have plenty to choose from.

I actually liked what they did with Jerome. That Russian Roulette scene was gold:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_obi-GgWBYk

I'm saying that he's a Nolan original character who spawned a "Joker standard" that shouldn't even be applied. See this tryhard.

loved it

I totally agree with you. Ledger's joker was great but his fans are acting like he's the best damn human being on the planet that if you didn't like his portrayal, they will harass you.

I enjoyed both of them but Jerome wasn't as good as DAMAGED in either execution or concept.

Eh, ALL fanbases do. Hell, there are fans of DCEU who would attack you if you dare throw criticism at anything from this universe.

This whole thread is NOT MUH JOKER

There is barely enough footage of Leto's Joker in SS to make a fair judgment on, WB cut out 90% of his shots, I doubt Leto will even come back after WB's horse shit

The Joker is such a hard character to nail because everyone has their own interpretation/idea of who Joker is, thats why I like Morrison's solution to the character; he can reinvent himself as much as he wants because of his insanity

Man Gotham's Strange was so good. The things they did with his glasses was neat. Like when Azrael was remembering everything and there were those quick cuts to Strange with the white circles for eyes. Looked cool, I like when movies and shows do that. Or the fire/ice reflected on his glasses in the finale.
Someone should post screencaps. Slightly off topic but this is as good a thread as any, I JUST finished season 2 lol.

Jerome is Joker after being resurrected.
3:20
youtube.com/watch?v=-pZNERCuzMM

H O N K A

O

N

K

A

both

>having fun
>by being an autist desperate to convince others that the trash they watched is actually kino
No, the one who did that it's just an angry virgin.

I fail to see how pointing out the inspirations for a character is a trait of an angry virgin
Also
>virgin as an insult here
How's your first day?

You need a lot of free time to dedicate it to making pics to convince other people regarding your dumb superhero movies.

Nah. Ledgerfags are annoying because they sincerely believe their version of Joker is the only good one and the best villain in all of fiction.

They'd fit right in with the faggots at AVClub desu.

And majority of them are only moviegoers and read killing joke comic. They don't even know joker's a gangster.

>They literally chose all Joker incarnations

Nonono - let's get this fucking straight. They chose all Joker OUTFITS. Just because he wears a fucking meme reference to the comics for all of 3 seconds in a flashback doesn't fucking mean they were inspired by the personality or behaviour of that Joker.

All that time and effort - blown the fuck out.

So the ginger fag IS the Joker in the end? I read that one of the pre-existent characters in Gotham will be revealed as Harley Quinn. That show is a goddamn mess.

It's called AU, Fagbert T. Dumbasfuk.
>That episode with Tank Girl
I hope she comes back

>doesn't fucking mean they were inspired by the personality or behaviour of that Joker.
Except that Grant Morrison explicitly said that he told Leto how to portray the character.

Jerome is shit. Jeri was great.

I want to see more of Jared before judging but I like the look and the little I saw.

Who does the jokers tattoos?

I don't know how Leto is even getting any kind of praise when he feels like a parody of The Joker and his fucking laugh is awful.

At least Jeromes laugh is much closer to Mark Hamils than Letos.

>Bender > Luke Stardidler
Hamil should have been allowed to retire when he wanted to. He sounds tired, maybe it was just that he knew how fucking stupid the changes in killing Joke were.

I can't take Cameron seriously as the joker after watching him ram dudes in the ass

>watching him ram dudes in the ass

Gordon?

Do you think they fucking chain him up in a recording studio and poke him with sticks until he does the laugh for them? No one's stopping him from quitting except for him.

>his fucking laugh is awful
His Joker is over 40 years old
His Joker spent 20 years getting punched in the teeth and throat by Batfleck
And you expect him to have a perfect laugh?
Poor Leto doesn't even has his teeth, those are dental prosthesis/crowns since the Bat has broken everything.

>At least Jeromes laugh is much closer to Mark Hamils than Letos.
Wrong again.
Jerome didn't had a cool looking Batmobile chase with Harley on his side.

>killing joke
You're lucky if they even read that.
I actually knew ledgerfags who scoffed at the idea of reading any comics.

Unpopular opinion incoming:
Harold Finch > everyone else.
I want more of Emerson's mix of restrained and maniacal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Udgre4v_L4I

Whatever this random fucker abonimation on the left is.

I respect your opinion, he's one of my favorites.
I like how his voice seems fragile while Miller Joker is big.
But god damn, DiMaggio was so fresh:
youtube.com/watch?v=9qOdggdLPLM

Max?

Holy shit, man, lay off the valkyr.

Man, I still can't get over MP3 rejecting all the "noir satire" aesthetics of the previous two games (well, technically 2 planted the seeds with getting more and more serious, but 3 is a full-on descent) and becoming a generic action story.

I can, since MP3 is a satire with 80s action movies.
Max even go full Bruce Willis when he shaves his head.

>goes
Fix'd

You mean like a nerd? This is literally nerd shaming. Are you a girl or something?

Jerome was annoying, but about 1/5th of the time he showed real fucking potential.

I hate the Ledger imitator on the left very much.

I know I'm responding to a 2 days old post, but still, do comic fans really not notice that Ledger's Joker was just another spin on TKJ?

Just paraphrase "one bad day makes you go mad" into "one bad situation will push you to the edge, making you mad/evil"
All the talk on chaos isn't much different from when in TKJ he talks about how easily a WW3 could start
Hell, if that's not enough Batman makes the same exact "maybe it was just you the whole time" response

tl;dr Ledger's Joker is pretty comics-approved but nerds force themselves to hate him because normies like him too much

I just picked up MP3 this weekend.

Say what you will about the tone departure, it's a VERY satisfying shooter.

Ledger's Joker isn't comparable to TKJ's Joker in the slightest.

Ok, care to explain why? I just made examples about their similarities. TKJ Joker wanted to drive Gordon and possibly Batman crazy to make a point, Ledger did the same with Dent and the city in general instead. The biggest difference i can think of (ignoring stuff like the origin story) is while TDK depressingly acknowledges that the fight between Bats and Joker will lead to their destruction, Ledger sees Batman as his playmate and hopes they can fight forever

You're in for a ride