Homestuck

What was the fucking point of warning her for this shit if she just wanted to save Vriska?

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007453
cloudcyanide.tumblr.com/tagged/cloud's-art
forgottenhsfacts.tumblr.com/post/146919577834/first-of-all-dont-get-me-wrong-i-love-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because she wanted to fuck with john. or she was trying to "test his abilities" or some shit.

Terezi is a slut. Next question.

Her and Vriska are fujoshis who wanted to see Dave and Karkat fuck.

>guaranteed (you)s

Because she's a strong independent women who don't need no man.

SHE ENDS UP FUCKING JOHN

>What was the fucking point
Extracting money from autists through emotional manipulation.

Basically a soap opera for the socially inept.

>Implying she wasn't just leading him on

What was hst's reaction to Meenvris?

It's shit

Davekat lite

>retcon Terezi's unhealthy relationships with Karkat, Dave, and Gamzee
>she ends up in another one with Vriska

What did he mean by this?

>Vriska is away
>fucks John
What did he mean by this?

Jade!
Jade in suggestive clothing!

There's not a doubt in my mind that if for some reason John hadn't said "I am not a homosexual," he would've been in a gay relationship at the end of the comic too.

>those hips
Noice

I don't even care about the ending anymore
I'm finally over it
I just want to homestuck waifupost and shitpost for eternity
Is that so wrong?

instead he gets an interracial hate wife who is already getting 8uged. Meanwhile he gets cucked by an ugly green alien. (worst case scenario)
how progressive!

More like Jade in no relationship

>implying Vriska will ever come back
John is the perfect replacement for her.

How do we stop notorious alt-rightist Andrew Hussie?

Dress as Karkat
Don't wear a turtleneck
Strangulate Hussie

What this clothing suggests to me is that Jade was an attractive lady detrimentally affected by being fused with a version of herself who was in turn fused with a dog, as dog-like behaviors and features of canine anatomy are not sexually attractive in any way.

>implying the fluffy ears and tail didn't enhance it
>not liking loyal excited doggirls

Gay

>>implying the fluffy ears and tail didn't enhance it
I'm not implying it, I'm stating it outright.

well, I'm afraid you're wrong

She objectively doesn't have a tail, at least.

Terezi and Kanaya should have fucked like animals in front of Vriska, Karkat, and Act 6 Rose, the biggest cucks and some of the worst characters in the comic

Why?
What makes you say that?

Yeah, unfortunately.

NO
FUCK YOU
FUCK THIS SHIT
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT A GAY PAIRING IN THE MOTHERFUCKING COMIC
IT WAS OK NUT NO FUCK THIS
DAVEKAT WASNT ENOUGH FOR THEM THEY HAD TO SHIP ALEX AND SAM DIDNT THEY
FUCKING FUCK
WHERE IS ANADIA? WHERE ARE THE MORFOS? WHAT HAPPENED TO MALLOWMARSH?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But
Those two are related!

Related?
What the fuck, how are they related?

They're all the kids of kids right?

I don't know man I just never see those two fucking

ugh yeah i guess
they are their descendants or something

Well but they have been teasing it to much for my taste, i dont care about fucking, just, less teasing about the fucking gay pairing

What gay pairing

Sam and Alex
The author of Herstuck is teasing the pairing a lot lately

Remember "Let's Talk Bros" and how John and Dave didn't interact for a handful of really long real life years?

Remember how Dave and John finally did meet in person and all that happened there was Dave going on a rant about toxic masculinity and sucking cock? Instead of literally anything else? No emotional reunion, no jokes, no bantz, no bros.

Remember how the man who wrote Problem Sleuth did this to you?

Exactly
And any combination of the Prospits and the Derses is going to be incest if they hook up.

What about Samantha and Alex, aka the Dave/Jade of Herstuck? Is it still incest?

I'm saying that if the Dave/Jade kid hooks up with any other kid, it's incest.

oh, ok
well, but if its going to be incest at least dont make it gay incest

i am going to IMPREGNATE anadia with my superior human seed whether she wants it or not!

Gotta be progressive

I still like it

You still like what?
Homestuck?

What about a Dirk/Roxy or Jane/Jake offspring

yes

You mean like
John
or Jade
or Rose
or Dave

anadia would never...

still pissed michelle got fucked by tumblr multiple times and doesnt do homestuck art anymore
or much fanart for the matter

>implying that ever stopped anyone
>implying incest isnt hot af

It isn't

Jade's thigh gap

Jade's wage gap

>GG: dog people only make 60 cents for every dollar normal people make!!!!

Would dave as the wealth god explain why the dog wage gap isn't real or believe it and go along because he's a numale cuck

how does it feel to be this wrong?

Will Hussie ever redeem himself?

but I will! With or without consent!

no.... i trusted you....

I like to think the worlds had trials and obstacles tailor-made for their players.

but you should have known

otherwise how did you explain THIS

But the dog wage gap is real!

Thicc?

Undisputable:

Roxy > John > Rose > Dave > Dirk > Jade > Jake > Jane

What comic?

roxy>rose
123 blackout no takebacks

Act 8

Maybe she was referring to Gamzee.

Sure, she pushes herself away from Dave and Karkat with those messages but when you consider that it may have been the two boys fighting over her which made her focus on Gamzee...

No, actually, it probably was those to chucklefucks arguing about romance and how they can share Terezi or not which made her focus on the mad clown. Focusing on the clown turned her into the person who gave away her blindness and lost her friends.

Honestly, the blackflirting towards John was probably part of it: Give herself a reason to see how much a shit John can be so she can focus EVEN LESS on Karkat and Dave.

Plus I thought of something:

Terezi may get a second lover from flirting with John: Roxy. Roxy's probably bisexual given her treatment of Jane. Roxy even gave John and Terezi a very interesting look when John so brazenly blackflirted with the troll.

Maybe the girl who was raised to consider Troll relationships as a possibility might find having a Human Bf and Troll Gf intriguing. Intoxicating even.

No, dog people just get payed less on average because the dog population consists of Jade and seven babies.

Jane's aspect should have been Thicc.
Maid of Thicc

Act 7 wasn't that big of a deal. Hussie did say at the time that Cascade was going to end up the climax of the story, and that he didn't want to have a final battle ala PS. Obviously, he didn't stick to the plan, but it tempered my expectations regardless so I find it a little difficult to be disappointed by it.

The real problem was that what the story had really been building toward, all the kids meeting in the flesh in one place and at the same time, was completely botched. There was no funny jokes, no self-awareness and no wit. There was absolutely nothing redeemable about that whole series of conversations leading up to Collide. Hell, they come off nothing like almost any other conversation in the series (save for some of the more teenage-drama-ish conversations between the alpha kids post-trickster), so I'm not entirely convinced that Hussie even wrote them himself, since that lack pretty much any of the flairs that are present in the rest of his writing. Then there's the whole borderline OOC shit with Dave that tries to change past jokes into some kind of garbage social commentary, and also he's suddenly typing like some tumblr landwhale for some reason.

What really bothers me about all this is that piece of shit segment of the story was the last thing we saw before the flashes and that Hussie hasn't published anything since, so there's nothing more recent credited to him to even compare it to. As a result I can't even tell myself that it was just rough patch or ghost written or something without feeling like I'm grasping at straws or thinking like some delusional fanboy trying to defend his favourite writer.

I'm really looking forward to Hiveswap being over and done with so that (hopefully) he'll start another MSPA or other comic or fucking anything really, I just want him to write something new, because that's what made MSPA fun in the first place. Not the plot, not the characters or anything else; it was pretty much all in his writing style.

The thing that really stands out about the post-retcon writing isn't just the lack of funny, but the lack of meanness. Even at their best all the cast are pretty dickish, and everything seemed... safe. Like as if Hussie was walking on eggshells trying to avoid anything potentially offensive.

Yeah. Why the fuck would Vriska surviving turn everyone else into pussies?

And Karkat doesn't swear creatively, and Dave's insults and metaphors are lacking
I really think it is ghostwritten, because even prior to the retcon those qualities were still there.
And if it's not, then poor fucking Hussie.

He was. That's why Rosemary was the only endgame ship. He didn't want to confirm any of the others in the comic to piss off the shippers for the alternative ships. This is why Roxy and Calliope maybe-kissed offscreen and why John and Roxy weren't confirmed to be together in spite of the heavy ship teasing that felt like destiny at the time. Andrew became a coward.

Maybe Terezi is a slut and fuck your shitty meme threesome trash.

>GOSSIP-HUNGRY LOBOTOMY HOBBITS

I remember how user had a Vriskafag friend who thought bringing back Vriska will also turn her into a depressing sack of shit who tries to get Terezi's attention.

Poor guy, now she is a full-blown meme device.

but she is already the maid of life bearing hips. she has always been maid of thicc.

If she's got life bearing hips why is her womb a poisonous wasteland

Prove this is true, show me pics

Why didn't Jane win the Davebowl?

>JohnDave never became canon

It 8urts

Because a) that was retconned and b) her womb is a poisonous wasteland

Why would she?

I'll give you something better

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007453

This isn't better than hips
Show me hips

>Jane's womb is poison
>beget Jade, the breed queen
???

Jade gets her breediness from Jake, who is canon breeder.
He had a kid, at least twice, with the same woman. And under the inhibition-remover of the trickster powers, his first move is to declare he's going to have babies with both girls.
The guy's gonna have to be kept on a leash.

There's only three women available for such a thing though, two of which are occupied by John.

soooo I was looking through transition timelines on /mtfg/ for absolutely no reason at all and I saw this:

:0

disucc

Hussie isn't a train though, he's just a dumbass

>You will never read old homestuck updates for the first time
>You will never be amazed with the dialog and its blend of stupid character tropes and things you could actually see a teen on the internet saying
>you will never hear a new amazing musical score
>you will never feel the rush of excitement from some new step in the lot
>you will never de tangle some confusing aspect of the story or some foreshadowing again
I thought i was going to get my life back when it was over. But im just empty, and nothing else can fill that hole

At least I'll never have to experience anything as crushingly disappointing as the ending in my life again.

>113 posts in 10 and half hours
So I take it Homosuck is dead.

It's been dead since Act 7. It can be revived by the epilogue and video game, but that's unlikely since those two are likely gonna be flaming failures. Hell, neither of them might not come to pass. Hussie might just never write an epilogue and the game could be vaporware.

Homestuck is indeed dead.

it's just this thread. it's especially shitty.

What are we expecting on 10/25?

Disappointment

Oh hey this guy does nothing but HIPS for days

like nice

Whoa, this mom is round.

is there an aradia
pls b aradia

cloudcyanide.tumblr.com/tagged/cloud's-art

homestuck is reclining

Homestuck would have been improved if all the girls were stacked

tumblr has you covered

thanks doc

Jane didn't beget shit, the paradox slime cloning machine did

You Needed Worthy Opponents

>no true boobs
Boo

>too thick
are you fucking stupid
that's PERFECT

>managed to stop caring about Homestuck for a few months
>a friend reminded me of it and now I'm back to feeling bad over the staggering amount of wasted potential

Retcon powers will eventually gay him too.

That's how it's gonna be for most of us who were so absorbed into Homestuck. It'll always hurt a little bit.

I think he was talking about Terezi.

The guy with the book just looks like he really wants an autograph

Dave and John should have kissed. No homo.

I've broke down crying several times re-reading it in a desperate bid to find closure in a complete sweep of every page with no waiting.

The golden fool betrayed us all, user. There aren't many of us left, but us survivors, we know.

Kill yourself. Prime shit tastes.

thicker.

user, you need to move on. You're in the "denial" stage. There is no closure to be found.

THICKER

uhhhhhhhh
THICKER

Seven years

All of it

No meaning

I can't let go

I developed a certain philosophy when it comes to Homestuck past Act 4.

"Don't put too much thought into it. Hussie didn't."

did that guy who was analyzing homestuck in the context of programming concepts come back
i hope not, seeing someone try to apply meaning where there is none is just disheartening

What are you guys doing October 25th?

I don't know what I'm doing in 10 minutes, I have no idea what I'll be up to a month from now.

Nope

Working, you nonce, the hell else would anyone do on a Tuesday

Act 5 was good though.

He hasn't made a video since the Gamzee one.

Take them off, slut.

Real talk: was Hussie autistic?

I AM ANGRY.

ANGRY ABOUT VRISKA.

Probably bipolar.

given how awkward and disconnected he is...
maybe?
Frankly I think he's just sheltered and normally awkward, that makes him impressionable.

Yes

Probably.

No. He was just on a shitload of uppers, and is a socially maladjusted loser from rich boy Amherst. I knew a million like him.

Yeah! That's what I thought!

It still 8urts brehs

Hi, it's me, creator of the hit webcomic Homestuck and mayor of Hussville, Andrew Francis Hussie!

>Not a Vriska medallion.
You failed.

I though he was chris roberts at first

Happy now?

>Vriska is the key to all this.

What did Hussie mean by this?

Is his middle name really Francis?

What is the Naruto/Hinata of homestuck

What did you think the F stood for?

By endgame or personality? My gut reaction was DaveJade, but that might fit more for Sasuke/Hinata or something

>Sasuke/Hinata

What?

Because Dave is more like Sasuke than Naruto. He's a whiny coolkid with brother issues

Fauntleroy?

I fucking hate Homestuck so much.

I don't think you properly comprehend how much I fucking hate Homestuck, and Andrew Hussie as an extension.

My feelings on Homestuck include nostalgia, depression, and anger. Sometimes I feel like reading it again, but the thought of that makes me want to jump off a cliff.

It's a complicated feeling.

did the merch section for the sbahj page get updated?
or am i slow

Yes.

Just jump off a cliff then.

NOOOOPE

'it burts?'

Oh hey guys. It's me, Radiation. I made a hit Kickstarter indie game! Remember my spider girl? :::;)

>>>/reddit/

old memes die hard

>act 6

fuck off angel
you smarmy cunt

What's his classpect?

>Act 7

Prince of Blood

Heir of Hope.

it is fauntleroy
francis was a popular guess before we found out

>rizzio
is that seraph welfare's whore cousin?

he's whatever you want him to be

I just want to die.

i want to be a gh0st if it means i can marry dead aradia and live happily in the not-after-life

>that one episode where Karkat sacrifices his friends to the God Hand
>and rapes Roxy in front of John

EB: holy fucking shit karkat! that's not roxy you dumb ass!!
EB: that's A FUCKING GRUB!!!

FUCK, POSTED THE WRONG GRUB...

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Honestly though, why did having Vriska around make EVERYTHING better?

After the hiatus is when thing became retarded af. i liked everything before that.

Why didn't Katnep happen...

because hussie needed his paycheck and the only way to get it was pandering to tumblr by making davekat canon instead of nepkat

Nepeta's fucked up taste in ships

I feel like the conclusion to Tavros's arc is probably one of the few parts of the ending 2009 Andrew Hussie, the man who had set out to write a story about internet friendships and growing up, would have approved of.
Because what else is there, besides what we were simply told happened offscreen?

i wish i was the matriorb in that pic

Me too user
Me too

>Karkat/Vriska
>fucking redrom

I want to kiss Kanaya!

I want to touch his feet.

Homestuck Trolls Stat Distribution

Aradia
Tavros
Sollux - Pure INT
Karkat -
Nepeta - Pure DEX
Kanaya - Pure STR
Terezi -
Vriska
Equius
Gamzee - STR/FTH
Eridan - DEX/INT
Feferi

Fill the others

Stats are STR, DEX, INT and FTH
No Luck and Vitgouge builds allowed

>no luck allowed
>vriska exists

Ok /hst/ i got a proposal for you
You can make one character from homestuck have a good and complete arc with a satisfying pay off, but for that to happen you would have to fight all the people that like the character that you chose without any weapons
Would you still do it?

Terezi - pure slut
Aradia -pure maiden

2016 Andrew Hussie is the kind of person 2009 Andrew Hussie made fun of

im going to go meet kawaiianon today

what are your plans for the day hst?

cry

Same as every other day

Play vidya, browse Cred Forums, masturbate, and contemplate suicide

who

>He doesn't want her to lick the peanut butter.

>the final battle in Worm is exactly how a big Everyone vs. Lord English fight should have gone

Vriska could have even had Khepri's role in the Golden Morning and it would have at least justified bringing her back for the final battle because nobody else can do that.

And the dead Calliope would be like a cross between Eidolon and the faerie queen in her role. Oh god dammit, this is perfect.

it hurts wormfam

Glaistig Uaine was everything I wanted from predom Calliope. It's like Wildbow stole Hussie's ending from him and he had to scramble to write something else in time to get it animated.

Greetings Anonymous Have You Decided If We Are Going Out For A Romantic Human Dinner
Are You Alright Anonymous
Would You Like To Cuddle Before Or After We Engage In Coitus Tonight
Nevertheless As You Prefer It And No Need To Preoccupy I Will Always Protect You
I Cannot Believe I Used To Date Rose Before I Met You But That Is All In The Past Now
Because After All You Won My Heart Remember

When was the hiatus? Tbh Murderstuck was the seeds of Homestuck's destruction.

That's why she said "Oh nooooo."

I'm sure he means The hiatus, the Gigapause, the Year Without a Santa Claus, The Nothing.

When was that before again? Cascade?

October 16, 2013 - October 16, 2014

My brain hurts.

>it's been nearly half a year since homestuck ended

Nepeta is just jealous that this pairing is competing against her OTP.

Not Meenah.
Not Terezi.
Not Dave.

Fucking Vriska.

Feferi. No fans so easy win.

Or spiders are just gross?

WTF I hate Homestuck now- and Hussie by extension.

Nobody likes Vriska.

Spiders are not gross.

>Purple blood trap trolls

When will this madness end?

Tomorrow.

>there's been no news or anything beyond Hussie dressing up in stupid clothes and trying to recreate the things that originally made him popular

This will hopefully end with him writing the same way.

I take comfort in the fact that absolutely no one is going to buy Hiveswap (because there is no Homestuck fandom left and no one outside the fandom would go anywhere near a Homestuck spinoff) after all this time and money he's wasted on it. Hiveswap is why Homestuck sunk to rock bottom and drilled to the center of the earth. Hveswap will sink Hussie himself, too.

>wwell some of you guys are cool
>don't go to the meteor tomorroww

I wish Eridan was treated better in the comic. He deserved some sort of thing to do.

Well, there was the time he came in everyone's shoes.

That was Vriska.

The real hope is that the people doing the TV show see the numbers and controversy and drop it.

They probably already did when Davekat happened

damn, you just reminded me of that thing where hussie asked for a bunch of selfies

What is this about a TV show? Homestuck 2.0 turned out to be fan submitted content. Which they presumably didn't actually get any of, as the guy leading the project is working for Zoe Quinn now and nothing is out.

Dante Basco was working with him to bring in a sequel series as a show.

>Mr. Hussie, can we call you Andrew? Andrew, please sit down.
>Now we reviewed your proposal, and while initially this "Homestuck" showed promise... Well, how can I put this?
>It's shit.
>Yes thank you Tom. We kind of expected a bit better quality. Trust us, we know when something is shit. We greenlit Johnny Test after all.
>I understand we asked for a show that could compete with Steven Universe, but we think that ruining your ending and chasing away 90% of our possible viewerbase by literally turning everyone gay and having them talk about nonsensical issues just seems like it's taking that request too far.
>It has been a pleasure working with you though Andrew, I'll hope you'll stay close. Oh, and if you could get us in touch with Mr. Fox, that'd be great.

>sequel series
>makes everyone gay
That's a dead end right there

>Homestuck TV show

But how? Just because it's cutesy art doesn't mean it can work as a saturday morning cartoon show, there's tons of swearing and violence, heck it's kind of integral to the dynamic of a lot of characters?
Can you imagine a g-rated pre-retcon Karkat?

>YOU MOTHERFRIGGING CRAPNUGGET
It could be on Adult Swim.

forget that, the biggest draw of homestuck is its online aspect, without that there's almost no point

Oh god
THAT'S why the post-retcon is so tame. He's trying to test the waters for a normal-hours Homestuck show.

If we're lucky maybe a teaser of the epilogue, a hiveswap announcement or something on that youtube channel they apparently had massive plans for. I'm expecting nothing. If there's anyting major it'd be on 13/4/17, but 11/11 is still a possibility.

There better fucking be fanart of this.

Why is Hussie so bad at transparency?

The biggest question is: how do you do the chatlogs?

Because of his stupid obsession with 'meaningful' dates.

He thinks that if he puts nothing up nobody can criticize it.

hussie's way of dealing with stuff was always to be sarcastic and aloof with it, when he stopped being able to do that he just shuts everything out, that's his only way of handling things
you can see it really clearly when you go back to the newspost where he had to dance around the fact he just lost several hundred thousand of the kickstarter money with nothing to show for it

Even the boy's?

Did we ever get an answer on the whole Odd Gentlemen shit? That indirectly killed homestuck.

>That indirectly killed homestuck
the hell it did, the whole concept of the kickstarter being down in parallel with the comic is what killed it, that and longer pauses
it was always a stupid thing to try and just throw money at a company without supervision and expect them to make a game on your behalf, obviously with TOG it went a lot worse than many but regardless it was never going to work

Especially the boys...

No...

TOO THICK

Yes.

That's not true thick, that's bimbo

>stupid thing
what did you expect from him

But...why?

HOLY SHIT
I JUST REALIZED HER HORNS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THOSE ANIME CAT EARS

She's a slut.

c'mon Doze, go back to the mansion

But a boy's feet...

>Nepeta never raped Karkat

It's not fair for her to use her cultural haemosuperiority to get what she wants.

>none of the good characters ever raped the bad characters

Who is this tentacle trollop?

>Meme tastes.

But a slut's lust.

>buzzwords

Buzzword is a buzzword too. Jade and Katnep are memes.

All things are memes. Language is a meme.

Saying that is a meme.

What's with dancing being a big thing with davejade shippers

It's like a early teen romance so it reminds them of prom night.

Adagio Redshift

*an early

Because they have taste

aradia...

I got into homestuck late so wasn't around to see all the drama surrounding it unfold around Hussie's personality. Could you tell me what 2009 Hus was like compared to 2016 Hus? And also how did he turn into such a massive faggot?

Hussie grew up and the people whom idolized him didn't.

That's what happened.

not that user but i was around since 2010, early hussie interacted a lot more, completely different from how he is now, he'd even respond to fans tweeting art at him sometimes (i distinctly remember someone showing him a page from the homestuck doujinshi)
he was also far from being such a memelord, he'd give serious reasonable answers to things even if he made jokes at the same time

idk how much record of his twitter actually exists since the one guy i saw screencapping everything and whatnot was pressured into stopping by rachael, and the forums are still down (and the archive is incomplete) but the formspring was mirrored a bunch of times so reading that is your best insight into earlier hussie

hi cels

Old Hussie used to have both a lot of fan communication, but also was fairly funny. At the same time, a lot of these jokes were probably offensive to the tumblr crowd (he made tons of fat jokes for a time). He was very dry and sarcastic, and also did a lot of communication and clarified theories and similar.
Honestly, sort of like Wildbow is now.

I'm glad hussie told us how quarters' quarters worked before collapsing in on his own irony

2009 Huss, pretty fresh from Problem Sleuth, still full of ideas on how to change webcomics and wanting to tell a story somewhat based on himself and his friends stupid conversations and about having long distance friendships and stuff.

2016 Huss, fed up completely, unable to handle a fanbase which centered itself within tumblr and expected him to cater to their wants. He never expected or wanted Homestuck to blow up into what it did.

2009 brought two ordinary guys up from nothing and fucking destroyed them. Notch has sworn never to release a game again if he thinks it might even come close to Minecraft and I doubt Hussie will ever make another comic.

I miss it when he answered questions, though given what happened near the end I can understand why he stopped
It would be nonstop
>WHY DIDN'T DAVEKAT KISS
>OMG THAN YOU FOR DAVEKAT HUSSIE XXXD

actually, i think he's more likely avoiding hiveswap questions
>those tweets of him making fun of some kid asking about hiveswap
i think i get why he didn't want people screencapping his tweets

Homestuck with no cursing wouldn't be Homestuck.

Goddammit, that's what he's doing, isn't it?

Dancing is cute

DaveJade is cute

t. /r/homestuck

Do you have them?

nah dude, and i haven't seen a decent archive of his tweets either

Damn, I want to see it.

Ok... I left this tjreads a week after the finale. what has happened since? Homestuck 2.0 was shit and the epilogue is a lie.
HAS ANYTHING HAPPEND AT ALL OR ARE WE JUST THE CORSPE OF A FAMDOM THATS SPAZING IN THE FLOOR WHEN ITS HED HAD BEEN BLOWN OFF?

we're talking about dave/jade/karkt :p

Hussie is doing something that may or may not involve SBaHJ. Hivebent will probably come out, but fuck man, it probably won't be good. Vol. 10 was released, and aside from being almost entirely remixes, was really fucking good. Shit posting never changes.

You are now up to speed.

It's no excuse! A boy's feet can't be as lewd as a girl's!

I really hope this is true and he'll just be the SBaHJ guy from here on out.

She doesn't care.

Vol 10 was better than Act 7

>This really good thing is better than this really bad thing

No shit? Next you're gonna tell me Davejade is better than Davekat

thats rizzio
a crossdressing, purple-blooded, hyena based fantroll

You should be ashamed of yourself for knowing that, but I'll forgive you on account of your dubs.

Yeah but Vol 10 was really good. Like a good musical sendoff to Homestuck, what act 7 should have been musically.

it's literally her fantroll

>crossdressing
Is it because female hyenas have dicks?

Let's be real here. If Dave wanted to fuck a milf he'd just fuck Roxy.

Jade is Dave's only exception to his blood related rule.

Prior to the retcon he called Jane a hot mom.
And Jade was a MILF in another timeline. I think it's safe to say it's not a blood rule, Dave has the ability to sense if an ultimate self is a MILF, or any iteration of a character is a MILF.

Name 5 GOOD things that came out of this comic.

Hardmode: no porn/fapfics

I don't get why you guys discuss a webcomic that was obviously dropped due to a lack of creative interest from the author. Wondering why this or that was one way or another is about as pointless as this reply, but I'm genuinely curios. The comic's over, and a whole bunch of stuff leading up the ending, and the ending itself, was extremely unsatisfying, so what's keeping you here?

it can be cathartic to pick apart just what went wrong

this
I come to these threads to remind myself that no matter how much I screw up, at the end of the day I'll never screw up as much as Hussie did.

I dunno, user. Why do people still talk about cartoons that were ended or cancelled? Why do people talk about comics after they're out? Why do people talk about movies after they've seen them?

>Roxy
>Rose
>Jane
>Jade

All check out as MILFs, yeah.

But which is the MILFiest? There should be a MILF-off to find out.

Occasionally, sure. Surely there's been enough time to discuss what's gone wrong? It seems like it's the same people discussing the same things, while mostly agreeing that those things were disappointed and could have been done better.

My theory is that people cling on to hope, of things working out different here, but it's pretty clear here that no amount of hope will rewrite the events that transpired.

Canonically in terms of momness it goes
Jane (docile housewife) > Jade (enthusiastic naturey soccermom) > Roxy (rich mom) > Rose (Rose)

Rose can't even cook a hotpocket, what are you doing trusting her with something as difficult as toast?

Soccermoms > housewives

jade in the 3am dress was the best iteration of jade
everything after that was downhill

How did a strapless dress manage to stay on a 13 year old girl

curves

this is the first time I've been here in month
the regulars serve an important purpose
they're here when I want to talk about homestuck

great now you've ruined it
I hope you're happy

>ruined it by adding two triangles on top

Quit being a fag.

that body type does not fit my headcanon

>not subscribing to volpuptuous

So what is your headcanon then?

So she's got weird pixels coming off of her?
Does this also mean Rose is super ugly?

yes
all the good waifus in homestuck have long hair

Hay /hsg/ I drew this on a whim

I'm in a lewd mood, taking requests. Whatever I think is most fun will take priority.

my body type headcanon is that they are all kids holy fucking shit stop giving them huge tits and curves when they aren't even 18 yet

MILF-off between Jane Jade Rose and Roxy, Dave is the judge.

>Karkat cumming in Terezi, only for him to open his eyes and find that Vriska has shoved her out of the way and taken her place
>Jade teleport the sperm directly out of Dave while he's doing something random
>Rose dressing up as Roxy and ending up getting fucked up John
>Hussie getting pegged by The Old Gentlemen

That's a tall order for a stiff boner. This might take a while.

what are you some kind of pedo

They're 20 though

But Karkat isn't a milf. Dave is just a degenerate who will fuck anyone that gives him attention.

>But Karkat isn't a milf

user...

>But Karkat isn't a milf.
You say that but

>>Hussie getting pegged by The Old Gentlemen

Jane.

HUSSIE SUICIDE

WHEN
H
E
N

>piggy passive-aggressively uploading davekat to paheal again

>It's a fujoshits spread their shitty porn everywhere episode

>i don't ship it!
>i just happen to save all the porn of it and upload it to various websites everytime people talk negatively about it

>Nepeta will never possess Vriska

Saw this in the Cred Forums doodle or die room

what was the description?

And then jump off a cliff.

Why is Rose crying, hst?

She finally ran out of eggs to lay.

It's her 100th failed hotpocket

You wouldn't after seeing what you'd been turned into by Hussie?

She ruined maplehoof's nice white color with her period

Roxy is going to be more popular than her for the rest of her life. Which is about, 2-3 years tops going by the internet's memory and the impression Huss left.

>tfw this picture was satire at one point in time

No, that's why I'm crying.

It's why we're all crying. I'm already forgetting.

y'know what was a real good song

Eternity Served Cold

makes me wish we had gotten a song for LOCAM

>Roxy is going to be more popular than her for the rest of her life
She doesn't deserve that on any level.

Who, Rose or Roxy

Both. Rose >>>>>> Roxy.

No, she doesn't. Neither does Roxy.

Eternity Served Cold is pretty good. Malcolm Brown is my favorite music team member. Too bad LE turned out to be a nothing villain.

It really is. I won't lie, he was genuinely intimidating as an idea and in his first few presentations.

Homestuck really is the ultimate cautionary tale for creators.

>Don't make an improvisational story into something primarily attempting seriousness later on
>Don't start a story that you don't have at least some finished vision of beforehand
>Don't throw dozens of characters at the wall just to see which three or four stick
>Don't ever, under any circumstances, "retcon"
>Don't allow yourself to be pigeonholed into either starving or selling out and making ships that only exist to get money from sexually-confused teenage girls

I'm sure there are way more. We should really compile it into one big list image one of these threads.

If the kickstarter was instead to fund this animated movie would you have backed it?

The epilogue as its own kickstarter project might have been really cool.

Passing over all the other valid points, I still think the retcon idea could have been really good if it was handled slightly better, and if Hussie had the balls to actually use it as a ticket to ride and radically change the entire comic, instead of the smudges he made to the plot.

Yeah. We needed John and Lord English zapping around the comic in a final showdown that wrecks causality enough to allow LE's death.

That's Act 5 Rose. Someone told her that she's going to have all her interesting aspects and traits filed away, eventually turning her into absolutely nothing more than "Kanaya's Love Interest" (and conversely turn Kanaya into nothing more than "Rose's Love Interest"). She will contribute nothing to the plot. Her relationships with characters who aren't Kanaya will be stripped away. She will be turned into a gag alcoholic, and then magically cured of it. Nothing about her character or her development will amount to a single goddamn thing.

God I hate Andrew Hussie

Roxy deserves to be forgotten.

It could have been, utterly glorious. You could have had the EXACT SAME ENDING, but frame it as English, John, and Caliborn all fighting as they radically rewrite the comic and glitch things to a scrambled All-Timeline. Make it a genuine final war against time, have FUN with it, get meta with it, have the box open again and user's submit suggestions, watch them fly by in the background in cracks in the sky in some panels. Make it the final months of Problem Sleuth times a fucking million.

Then at the end, have the remnants of the cast pick themselves up, standing in a void of All That Was The Comic. They travel, find the remains of the door, walk through it. End.

It could have been a final burst of life to blow the whole thing apart and have a laugh.

>fic of Scratch telling Rose EXACTLY what is going to happen to her in humiliating detail

I'm not sure whether to masturbate or get mad at Hussie again.

What about Dave being told what happens to him?

>The first half of Homestuck was 10/10, and if it had continued that way it would have been remembered for decades as one of the first great works of hypertext fiction
>Instead it turned into a fucking dumpster fire that nobody but autists remember less than half a year after its finale, doomed to be eventually lost forever among the terrabytes of cultural detritus that is the Internet

it hurts to live

>not openly weeping at it all

It should have been 'You don't need her' so that Terezi could move on from Vriska and let her stay the fuck dead
Unfortunately, Hussie is a hack that needed his plot device to tie up a few of the many, many loose ends for him in his rushed disaster of an ending
Also, I want to fuck Terezi

At least there were still hints of the old Dave left, even though he was primarily turned into fujoshibait. Old Rose was dead and buried.

I don't have any images like that. Take this symbolic one instead to convey the loss.

Are there any circumstance where a gay character isn't fujoshibait?

>act 6 was literally half of homestuck
Feels bad.

Forget that. Look at this. And if you want real bait, you should have been here during arguments over accents from stuff like Dave being in Texas.

It could have been some heavy shit with Terezi and her, man was it handled poorly

For next time.

>implying he isn't

Jesus. That image is even more disturbing considering his fate in the fandom and by the end.

how so?

If Dave did have an accent, which he doesn't due to having been raised in Houston and not a hick ranching town, then he would try his best to hide it. Because he's extremely self conscious and strives to be the the coolest of cool.

I'm not sure I follow. Soup? Onions?

Just the idea of him being cannibalized by his own comic and fandom, conceptually. I'm just let down by what the dude became.

Huss didn't really go into how not-great her relationship with Vriska actually was as much as he should have
With Vriska going behind her back and executing trolls during FLARP, and the whole blinding her thing
But nah Vriska can do no wrong, so that relationship is obviously fine to resurrect, Vriska definitely won't just still see her as a cohort/underling rather than an equal

That, uh, a unique interpretation of that image.

Really, Dave didn't get off all that bad in the end. I don't think he was even in the top 10 of most sabotaged character arcs. It's just that tumblr terribly misinterprets his character and personality, as they are want to do with everyone.

but...dave is not a nak...why is that cannibalism

>blood nose
By now it shouldn't bother me, and yet is still does.

>Texas Dave and retard weirdspeak Jade

A match made in heaven

It's just weird how a relationship that had so much implied complications managed to ground itself by going full shallow.

>Texas
>Retard

What's the difference?

Hey, I'm from Texas. Too far.

I always thought Jade, having learned from Grandpa, would have had a silly sounding old timey accent, even if she's speaking perfectly coherent english.

I really miss when Homestuck didn't take itself to deadly serious.

You're right. That's insensitive to retards.

I was going for a Spongebob thing. I'm sorry.

>Texas Dave and retard old timey accent Jade

A match made in heaven

sorry, compadre

I'm from Houston and it's funny comparing Hussie's meticulously-designed Maple Valley (John's street address points to a real house), whereas Houston is just portrayed as a generic "big city".

I'll take what I can get, though. We're the fourth-largest city in the US and yet basically no works of fiction acknowledge us. And he did get the weather right - hot and rainy.

Cuntpi, you are the dumbest motherfucker. You have no right to call anyone else stupid.
I appreciate it, friend.

Had Sburb not happened and the world not ended, would Dave, being the hip-hop loving Houstonian that he is, put swangers on his first car?

Discuss.

Depends on whether he could somehow do it ironically or not.

He absolutely could.

Was Dave an early follower of Viper, a.k.a. Houston's Greatest Treasure?

I HATE THIS WORLD.
I HATE MY LIFE.

I AM TAKING YOU ALL WITH ME.

t. Not Important

I thought Dave was from Austin. He definitely acts like somebody from Austin.

He is from Austin.

>Toby Fox
>When Undertale has the same ratio of straight to gay ships as Homestuck

Yes but it's not shit like Homestuck because it was there from the beginning

That seems like a stupid criteria to get your jimmies rustled by considering most people find out what their sexuality is after that age

Very well
Undertale's gay ships aren't total shit, Homestuck's are.

>AlphysUndyne
>Not shit

We see a map. He's 100% from Houston.

Here ya go made them extra milfy

Proof?

Thanks

THICKER

What about now?

I said THICKER, not FATTER.
It's easy to tell the difference, THICKER is my mom, FATTER is your mom.

Ok ok what about this one then?

forgottenhsfacts.tumblr.com/post/146919577834/first-of-all-dont-get-me-wrong-i-love-black How delusional can you be?

That's MILF Kanaya, not THICC Kanaya. MILF Kanaya is not for sexualizing because I am not ready to be a stepdad

Ok user is this what you wanted?

see

Fuck then I don't know man
THis one maybe

I mean FRESH thick kanaya
Why are you trying to give me old Kanayas, what kind of business are you running? I oughta take my business to the Thick Jade emporium instead.

6 solar sweeps

Ok what about this Kanaya?

The thick Jade emporium is currently closed.
All we have are petite and questionable Jades.

i want to FUCK THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC kanaya

Bottom-of-the-barrel clearly, but acceptable

Me too user
But she doesn't need to be thick for me

Fucking finally, man you are hard to please

>want quality
>YOU ARE HARD TO PLEASE
Why are you working in Kanaya retail

At the very worse, the TOG bullshit cost Hussie a part of his budget (not all of it), and some months of not writing the comic because he had to deal with legal crap.

Everything else - from pausing the comic for months in order to design the game, to creating his own studio to do it, to throwing all of his money towards the cost of renting an office in fucking Manhattan - was his fault and killed Homestuck.

I like to reminisce and talk about the good old days.

>Working in Kan retail
What?

>be Meenkat shipper
>fucking Meenvris happens
>be Karezi shipper
>Vriska fucks Terezi daily

IT'S
NOT
FUCKING
FAIR

good choice

Yessss

Megido Mart > JC Peixes >>>>>>>>>> Harley Hill > Lalonde Land >>>> Kanaya, Porrim and Beyond > Serket City >>>>>> Pyropes R' Us > Nep Co.

These are facts

>shopping at Medigo Market
>undermining local businesses
>having to put up with the weird greeters and rednecks fighting over fanged Aradias

For your viewing pleasure, the freshest of thick Kanayas.

It's worth it for the low prices and WIDE and QUALITY selection of goods.

Thanks user!

Yeah but they keep trying to force awkward design on something that was never meant to have very many features. I mean, at that point for that price I could get a Jade or Vriska that does the same thing for around the same price, and I know it won't break and the company making them won't suddenly change their "vision" of what the product should be, unlike Aradias.

>buy jade
>forget it exists
>months later have a harley infestation and need get exterminator

>buy vriska
>8reaks everything in your house
>get arrested

>buy aradia
>serves its purpose as it needs to
>can buy refills seperately when they run their course
>comes in several designs

??

that's not karkat...

>Hello Anonymous You Certainly Are Staring Quite A Lot Recently
>Observing Something Of Your Liking

Yes you fat bitch, you're in the way of the REAL goods.

>months later have a harley infestation and need get exterminator

It doesn't breed unless you buy a Strider, but why would you buy Strider these days?

Also
>not keeping your Vriska out of your Act 6
You bought the retcon attachment didn't you.

poor dave never recovered.
to this day whenever jade uses her strap-on she has to wipe off some cerulean goop afterwards.

What other goods?
Isnt Kanaya already the best?

I can't believe she ate Karkat' corpse...

this fat thigh whore needs to be punished...

My setup was:

GT Aradia
Electronic Jake Protection
Aranea
Dirk AR
Jade

I don't think Jade is compatible with that version of Strider but there was still so many.

I bought the GAME_OVER module to help clear out the excess Jade but my Aranea started ruining everything.

I think I should have just went with a Rose instead of a Jade in the first place

Rose's are no good, they say they get seven full acts of character development but it fails consistently after five, even if you recharge it.

Also your Jade is probably interfacing with a neighbor's strider, make sure you turn off the remote pickup setting when you're not using it. And Aranea's are just like Vriska's, you gotta attach a peripheral to it.

Condy stretching on John while Roxy watches!

>have a karkat
>forget to lock its cage
>in the morning find my vriska in the vantas cage with no karkat to be found
FUCK

I'm still really let down nobody redrew this for real

Say something nice about Kanaya!

Have you seen what a Hussie can do to a Vantas? Accidentally leaving it vulnerable to a Vriska was a mercy by comparison, if it's any small comfort.

Having an older Hussie will do that to anything though. My neighbor made the mistake of not replacing his and practically everything was ruined. The Jade was almost alright but it was buried so far underground it's like she never existed

Same shit happened to me, man. Sorry to hear that.

She's not Vriska.

harvesting jade's puppies for their fur

Okay, I have to ask...

Was Vriska supposed to be a subversion all along?

Like, was she a subversion of characters like Vegeta who many view as being worthy to take the place of a main character, but never do? But in this case, Vriska manages to ACTUALLY be the main character and manages to fix everything, right?

Just wondering, because I know Hussie is all about subversions, like how Eridan is supposed to be troll Harry Potter, but manages to end up as Troll Elliot Rogers instead.

Jade would never

i think you meant feathers

That's fucked up.

Thankfully Davepeta is dead.

Of course not, why would I say that.

There's no greater joy in knowing that Davepeta is dead. The joy that someone was butthurt over Jade's experience points pic to edit it into Davepeta is also joyful, but not as joyful as knowing that that piece of shit was sucked up by a blackhole.

Extensive testing proved Vriska to be the perfect character to cuck shippers with, but our team couldn't agree on what pairing to use her on. So to solve the problem, we made another Vriska, for double the cucking. I'm sure our target audience will appreciate this new development.
-- Andrew Hussie, cuck consultant

But daevkat lives

Not for long