If this SJW can predict the future and everyones so afraid to act in fear of getting caught then why hasn't CAPTAIN...

If this SJW can predict the future and everyones so afraid to act in fear of getting caught then why hasn't CAPTAIN AMERICA been OUTED as a HYDRA agent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-OGsSb0BPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kobik

A better questions is why does he always look like he's about to cry like a little bitch for no reason?

Because he can only predict retarded stuff that serves no purpose then to divide the super hero community and cause things to become increasingly retarded.

Kiss me

>i dont read comics the post

Captian America wasn't a Hydra agent. In the new Captain America he was brainwashed with fake memories, lead to believe he has served hydra. He got his real memories back. It was literally just a shitty bait to get people to read his new captain american series.

How is he an SJW? Pretty much the only things we know about him are the fact that he went to Ohio State and the contents of his secret stash.

Oh and like said, that he's always in a constant state of "about to cry."

A-user-kun~

This makes me very sad.

This is my question too. There's something so weird and bitchy about his face.

wow. That is really shitty bait. Man, fuck Spencer

>i don't read comics the post
>proceeds to say a bunch of shit that proves he doesn't actually read comics
BRAVO.

he can't control his visions and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=D-OGsSb0BPU

>He got his real memories back
>I Don't Read Comics: The Post

that's a long fucking neck
idiot

Magazines when you have the internet? How old is he?

Hey man, sometimes you need that classic physicality. It's like, yeah you could just read all your comics online, but sometimes you just want that floppie in hand.

Anyways, he's a college student so 19-22.

I'm just trying to bait people into the conversation or else no one talks about comics

Predicts the future, lives in the past.

I fucking hate this fag's faggot face

I don't really get how people praise the art as the only good thing about this book, everyone has the same waxy face and disproportionate anatomy.

Because it's all a plot started by Hydra, and Cap is in on it

He always has that sniveling bitch expression that makes you want to bash his face in with a shovel.

He watches steven universe