Recommend me some western/cowboy comics worth reading

Recommend me some western/cowboy comics worth reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

europeancomics.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Fear Agent count?

This motherfucker everyday allday son

Literally anything with Jonah Hex in it besides (tragically) his feature length film

Bouncer by Jodo and Boucq

Lucky Luke by Goscinny and Morris

Tex Willer(Dark Horse released the story Kubert did recently IIRC)

If you want the same essence but not vanilla form: The Sixth Gun, East of West,Just a Pilgrim, Judge Dredd,

Also this motherfucker

This, and Bat Lash.

Lucky Luke

Vigilamnte.

Jonah Hex
Real West
Dead West
Daisy Cutter
Zeke Deadwood: Zombie lawman
Reed Gunther

What's that other slightly off-brand DC Western about the white dude raised by Indians? Headhunter, something like that? I have a coupla issues but can't be arsed to go through longboxes at the minute....

Pow-Wow Smith or Scalphunter

Jodorowskys Bouncer is really great

Eurowesterns are always a good read.
Durango
Les gringos
Jerry Spring
Mac Coy
Buddy Longway
Jonathan Cartland
Comanche
Fumetti: Ken Parker especially, Tex, Zagor
Arturo del Castillo's books

Yeah it's Scalphunter, thanks man

thread needs more Cowboy Henk

More:
Manos Kelly
Al Crane
Jim Cutlass
Jackaroe
Chick Bill
Cocco Bill
Bluecoats

Are any of these "dubbed" besides Bluecoats?

>Durango
Durango is excellent if you're looking for Spaghetti Westerns. Comanche is a great classic western, except for the fact that the crew's racially mixed beyond havng multiple types of white people.
Buddy Longway, too is kinda anti-racist, but rather good until it turns preachy.
Ken Parker's good, but I have only read maybe two books of that series.
Tex basically is Batman during his actual Detective-phase. He investigates crimes and then he kills everyone involved in a hail of gunfire. During the time he was framed, he investigated by killing everyone in a hail of gunfire. We released scanlations of a few books of the collection and some of the earliest stories, so folks who can into google can see for themselves where he started out and where he stands right now easily.

Ken Parker
Tex
Comanche
Buddy Longway
Jim Cutlass

All got translations, Ken Parker has a book that does completely without speech bubbles. They'll be varying degrees of hard to find, especially Jim Cutlass as that one got a commercial release 30 years ago.

Firehair too.

Wtf

Try this database:
europeancomics.net/

>Comanche is a great classic western, except for the fact that the crew's racially mixed beyond havng multiple types of white people.
Poe's law in effect.

Calm your tits. That comic was made much before the Internet existed, and it wasn't made by sjws.

The MC of that one is a soulless, disgusting ginger. Probably Irish.

bought Dynamite's Lone Ranger TPBs from some kind of sale. Shit is good. And of course 2000's Jonah Hex.

I don't think you understood what I wrote?

Wesley Ruggles, which was made in the 1950s but quite anti-romantic for its day.

Shut up, Kentucky.

Blueberry

Looks fun.

>I don't know what poe's law is

Any good Mexican Westerns?

The Crow. One of the versions was western.

How about a Western with a giant robot?

Sexy Gun