So Batman loved Superbro more than Wonder Women ever did?

So Batman loved Superbro more than Wonder Women ever did?

I dont get it.

It sure looks that way.

Rucka retconned it so her "love" of Superbro was actually just a magic spell done by Circe to distract and confuse her and she was never actually in-love with him. She just thought she was because of the machinations of her arch-nemesis.

Because hey, if we're going to drag Superbro's name through the mud, might as well go all the way. Afterall, the "real" Superman is back ;^)

Thats pretty fucked up.

they were like brothers pretty much
you queers just want everything to be about sexual love

You Trinity shippers are fucking cancer.

Bros before hoes I guess

Rucka is a fucking hack now. His WW is absolutely terrible. You could have told everything he's done in 2 issues

Wonder Woman didn't love any of them the way they loved each other.

Also Bruce never, ever handles the death of a loved one very well so he's extra upset at having to look at Superdad's face and being reminded of Superbro and Superbro not being there anymore.

Love can be more than just romantic you dumbass.

I'm glad Supercuck is gone.

Brian Azzarello hated SM/WW and wanted to ship her with Orion. If he could he'd probably have WW cheating on SM.

She was his girlfriend. One would think she would feel uncomfortable.

Why not just make WW move on, instead of this retcon shit?

Reminder that Wonder Woman cucked Superman with Orion...

Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you weren't trying to imply Batman wants to fuck Superman like in that other thread.

There's no retcon. The user is just coming up with a reason to hate the idea that WW moved on.

There is no problem that WW moved on, its just this is just a shit way of doing it.

She never said that whatever she felt for Superbro is a lie, that she once loved him and that Superdad isn't Superbro. She isn't trying to use Superdad as a crutch.

LOL Superdad feels like shit.

But wouldnt it be weird for her that a man that look just like her dead boyfriend is sitting on the other side of the table?

That fucking space scooter will never not look retarded

Wonder Woman dating Superman continues to prove how much of a mistake it was if we gotta have Diana pining over Clark now.

FUCKING TOTALLY DUDE. That whore never really loved him, stupid unloyal bitch. I mean it's really the only answer. It's not like Batman has issues with losing and then obsessing over loved ones and doing something ridiculous and extreme just because they've died.

What's the source of that page?

In the original series it sometimes gave a similar vibe to WW1 machine guns the way it was drawn in some panels, except it was mobile.

That was a bit of a dick move from Alfred, desu.

Please explain this to me

Can't the New Gods just fly under their own powers?

It's a troll who's in love with this image file.

I like the image too, but I don't get the point of the troll.

Superbro wasn't perfect but JESUS CHRIST that is just mean.

Thats really fucking cold heartened.

That's just user interpretation.

They broke up way before he died.

Superbro loved Batman more than her too, even Phantom King knew

He just needs some attention, is all.

Heh. I remember this arc. Superman thought that the villain was going to target Lois, because the implication was that the villain wanted to kill the person he loved the most, but then after it happened Superman realized that no, the real person he loved the most wasn't Lois, but rather Batman.

And WW as only mentioned as a bodyguard for kid Toyman rather than an actual target concern.

SMWW was always a sham.

I remember that arc for tow things
One: TINY KRYPTONIANS AS BULLETS
Two: the sheer homoeroticism with Batman and Lex

>SMWW was always a sham.
You and other people only think this because it was written badly on purpose because all the writers who wrote it were Lois x Clark shippers and couldn't stand seeing them with other people, I mean for gods sake look at this shit.
Even now that the "real" Superman is back with his Lois as soon as Superbro comes back people will want him with nu52Lois because muh OTP.

>nu52Lois
ahhhhh

How many Lois-es are there?

Grant Morrison, Andy Diggle, Scott Lobdell, Geoff Johns and Gene Yan Weng or whatever that guy is called were Superman/Lois shippers.

Greg Pak was a Superman/Lana shipper.

Peter Tomasi was the only one that tried to write Superman/Wonder Woman as a couple.

>it was a sham because it was written as a sham

well yes, that's how it works