Who is DC's best house-style artist right now?

Who is DC's best house-style artist right now?

Brett Booth

Bait.

No shit.

Rafa Sandoval

Jason Fabok

this
or Fabok

it's a draw

It's still Ivan Reis desu.

>2016
>still caring about house style

Heh, draw.

clay mann

Only with his brother or Prado doing finishes, and a good colorist who will use a broad range of bright colors.

And it will never not be Gene Ha.

>house style
>good

Nicola Scott is pretty good even if she's wasted on Rucka's WW and will leave soon.

I dunno if it is house style but Bruno Redondo

What is house-style?
Is it just not stylized art?

Maybe easier to think about it as art sylized to match what you think of as "superhero" art.

Wouldn't art lacking stylization just be portraits?

That's true, I guess I could have worded that better.
I meant more normal art, compared to someone like Bachalo.

It kind of made more sense as a term when they would literally have artists draw to a specific style and match previous art. Almost like cartooning.

Ah, so like the 90's?
I swear almost all the X-Men art from the 90's looks like Jim Lee's in some form.

What is reis on now?

is this a real question? why would you care about house style when Manapul is there? i wish manapul or rocafort's art was considered dc's house style.

look at this sexy art

Reminder if you bash DC's house style and praise Marvel you are literal human garbage

I think nothing yet. I wonder if he'll get a crossover like Fabok got JL vs SS.

So good

House style is garbage, I wish DC would stop employing all those shitty Brazilian artists and hire more Manapuls or Ferreyras.

When did superman lose his arm and batman lose his legs?

>not liking hourse style
>same as liking squirrel girl shit

>That everything

I have a bunch of images of this dude puking, and this one still isn't enough

What do you mean shitty Brazilian artists? Rafael Albuquerque and Rafael Grampá are pretty neat, nothing like Ivan Reis.

By the way, Rafael Albuquerque is the one drawing Batgirl right now

Fucking love Fabok's art.

Her art on Earth-2 was God-tier

Only Jason Fabok

He was on the 2nd to last issue of Batman.

Reis are drawing with her ass
Dude are rich with a millionaire contract
He don't fuck a damn anymore

These anons know what's up.
I love Manapul, but is he "house style"?

> Ivan Reis = Jason Fabok > Liam Sharp > Rafa Sandoval > Nicola Scott > 2004ish David Finch >>>>> Jim Lee >> Current David Finch >>>>>>>>>>> Mikel Janin >>>>>>>>> Brett Booth

>Liam Sharp > (...) > Nicola Scott

How can you say this when she is killing him on the same book?

What are you even trying to fucking say?
Except the pupils that looks great.

>there are only 2 kinds of art in all of the big 2
Actually kill yourself

She isn't killing him, her female faces have the exact same Jewish big nose humble unsexy bullshit look.
Sharp has vastly more detail & depth, the coloring on Nicola's pages has this yellowish tone which fucking sucks.
And Sharp seemed to lack movement or ferocity in his art on his first issue but that has improved much since then and Nicola's just seems bland in comparison and the pages feel more empty.
That is not to say Nicola is bad at all, I would still consider him to be full on great, I just think Sharp is greater.

I would consider everything on that list before Lee to be great and everything before Janin to be decent.

Reis will always be my favorite

Ferreyras is house style he just adds more shading & rendering.