There are people, people on this very board, who don't like Onion Bubs

There are people, people on this very board, who don't like Onion Bubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

hrwiki.org/wiki/Homestar_Runner_20th_Anniversary_Show_-_2_Sep_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

____i did____!!!
___he was cool____!!!
dunno why youd think that________!!!!!

Which Homestar character reminds you of yourself?

For me it's Onion Bubs - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

In all my many many fond memories of HSR and all the great things they've done, onion bubs doesn't even register. Even Biscutdoughhandsman was a better character.

The fuck is Onion Bubs, and why the flying rat raping FUCK would you make this thread?

No really, there are so many possible topics to talk about, and you choose to spew some old as fuck copypasta meme garbage.

I wish that post about Hiro selling this god-forsaken wasteland of a website was true, because then there's the ever so slight possibility that the site would be taken down, and something GOOD will have happened on this fuck piece of shit planet of screeching apes who speak only in abject inanities.

Seriously, do you living sacks of filth just post this shit because you're too stupid to come up with anything actually interesting to talk about? Oh wait, looks like I just answered my own fucking question.

Who pissed in your cornflakes, chief?

Kill yourself.

user its time for your medicine

buh-hubs

What are you talking about? That amount of anger is definitely warranted for a Homestar character discussion thread and not at all indicative of issues that ought to be attended to by a professional.

Someone is not a fan of Onion Bubs.

Remember when Onion Bubs got shanked?
I cry efry time

Original Bubs was better.

He had such great eyesight ;_;

So who's going to the live show?

Live show?

in atlanta, unfortunately
matt and some pals are performing "as" limozeen, taranchula, etc.
they already did one show, it was fan-goddamn-tastic. sadly all that we get is vertically-held-phone-footage

oh my god I just realized they will never do an official crossover thing with space ghost and pals, or work with croker.. because y'know, their shit is similar and they both lived in atlanta.. and there was that one Sealab thing and that was it.

Link? Even if the quality is shitty, I still want to see that.

check out the links here
hrwiki.org/wiki/Homestar_Runner_20th_Anniversary_Show_-_2_Sep_2016
some are youtube, some periscope, and some of them overlap a little. unfortunately nobody recorded the earliest stuff
that said, new links keep appearing! There's some here that weren't before.

Original Bubs, who's definitely behind that mailbox over there, was always the best character.

Thanks! Man, I haven't been to the wiki in years.

I'm in Illinois, so I'm flying out to see it.

Stuffed animal Bubs with a horn is best Bubs.

I doubt the validity of that statement.

good ol' shark-tooth bubs