What ended up happening with this?

What ended up happening with this?

What do you mean? The story continued.

Hydra was the good guyz all along. Red Skull was right but his methods were bad, so Cap took over.

He hasn't taken over yet, he is just planning on doing so

there are hydra agents everywhere

invasion II

Cap will make HYDRA great again.

I'm from the future.

Cap took over Hydra and restructured it as an organization to protect Truth, Justice and the American way.

Skull used Kobik to rewrite Cap's past so that his mother brought him into HYDRA from a young age (at that point, HYDRA was under the cover of a community improvement/activist group) , so he's a loyal HYDRA agent today.

But Cap, being the noble man he is, U.S. preparing to do what Cap would do: Kill Red Skull and usurp HYDRA for himself, so that he may restore it to more noble ideals.

This is the dumbest plot twist ever.
Cap is a Nazi, but he's a GOOD Nazi?

he's not a Nazi at all, moviefag

Don't you mean Secret Hydration?

>Cap is a Nazi, but he's a GOOD Nazi?
Correct.

Hydra in the comics has been around since before the nazis.

>Captain America for the next few years is symbolism of the alt right
I know they'll hamfist this and it's not really what they're doing, but can you imagine?

All nazis are good nazis.

>Hydra in the comics has been around since before the nazis.

Is this bait or are you just stupid

I said the comics not the movies. Even SHIELD has been around since forever, DaVinci was/is a member.

It became a modest internet meme

Current Marvel in a nutshell.

No. He's been brainwashed to think he's a Nazi, but the brainwashing is conflicting with his actual personality.

it's more in depth than brainwashing, his personal history was altered

I dunno

Read a fucking book?

Hydra =\= Nazis

So tired of people not reading into shit.

So tired of people not reading the comics.

Ulysses had a vision that Miles would kill him and it's pretty much guaranteed that it'll be because of this. I just saved you from having to read Civil War II. You're welcome.

I'm really tired of autistics defending a terrible decision a company made to protect the idea of a fictional character they love, based on headcanon.

Marvel only cares about their movies now. They should have expected this to happen.

I love how much everyone stopped caring about this after the initial reveal

>selling worse than Aquaman

wew

It's just the more sensible option these days. If your comic has taken a direction that doesn't appeal at all, just drop it and read something else. It's a crowded market, there's always something good to sink your money into. Why give you cash to bad ideas.

What is up with all of these childhood retcons for cheap drama? I really hope it's just a skrull or LMD or another USagent.

It's Bucky's cosmic cube daughter that will likely change it back when all is said and done

That's a thing? Was it during Ales Kot's wet fart of a run?

She was introduced in Avengers Standoff, zapped Steve to make him young again and changed his history there. Red Skull is also her dad but no one else knows that.

Even then if Steve has been Hydra since he was a child, that proves that Hydra was around before Nazi Germany and the Red Skull.

That has been known since Secret Warriors. They are a spinoff of the Spear the sister organization of Shield.

Hail Bryan Singer and his twink fuccboi sex slave ring

Underrated

Yes, I know that. But people are arguing that because of the movies now Red Skull is the founder of Hydra. Hydra = Nazi