CJ > Margaret

CJ > Margaret

CJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Margaret

fix'd

who really cares? we have eileen

who cares

I never knew you could make a cloud salty.

Top tier taste.

she's so god damn fucking FORCED and now she's stuck in he last season as a main character because minty lewis is a dumb bitch

How was Mordecai supposed to fuck a cloud? No wonder he sperged out at the wedding, he must've had balls as blue as the ocean.

>we still get Mordaret at the end

How salty would you be?

Well he IS a blue jay so...

I've only seen one episode with CJ and she is SO much better.

I'd be comfy with it. CJ is an annoying bitch who misunderstands something all the time, if he got with her she wouldn't let him even speak to Margaret anymore.

Must've been one of the few ones where it wasn't with Margaret around for her to get mad about or something. Was it Play Date or Portable Toilet for starters? Go ahead, tell us.

>tfw Cred Forums doesn't know the best ship

I made a thread about that a bunch of months back with a screenshot of Cat Videos, where Mordecai was suggestively looking at him while guiding him on clicking videos.

Shame she got sidelined so hard after they bothered giving her actual development.

OP speaks the truth.

Anyone find it weird how Eileen's best friend is just whoever is relevant to Mordo at the time?

She has way better chemistry with Cj anyways

Yea, but I always thought it was just who we ended up seeing her around due to the stories usually following Mordecai and Rigby, they'd have to be there for the story to happen so it usually works with whoever the story is supposed to be with, like Portable Toilet had them hanging out, Just Friends had her and Margaret, it's just who we end up seeing her hang out with.

Even in Sad Sax she was with CJ and Rigby while Mordecai was kicked. I'm kinda curious when she became friends with CJ.

Hey, can one of you boys post... I think it was Cj's friends from that one comic? The buffones

fuck no muscle fetish is garbage

All the females on the show are either feminists or just complete assholes.

forcing a good thing is still forcing
but it's also still a good thing
eh.. if i had a friend i'd try to date his girlfriend's friend
if i had a girlfriend i'd try to be friends with her friend's boyfriend
yknow? it's just.. sense

>forcing a good thing is still forcing
>but it's also still a good thing
this didn't make much sense, also fuck off because if you don't think eileen is annoying you have the worst kind of taste

they weren't super buff tho. i am a man of taste. i do not desire false anatomy.

>they weren't super buff tho
yea they fucking were and you know it

Who is a feminist? Eileen?

eileen is friendly and helpful, and would never fail to befriend anyone who isnt a jerk or rigby

what is this, its scary

I think the only not bad female on the show is Mordo's mom, she's nice.

The only things CJ has over Margaret with fans of the show is "she's cooler!" and "she has a personality!" even though Margaret never needed to be cool and Margaret had a personality since the beginning.

CJ fans are mangina simps. The bitch has attempted to openly murder people more than once because of a bad mood. Of course to beta males this is a desirable trait in a female. For beta males it is an "honor" to get castrated by a woman. Pathetic lame shits. Liking CJ is a sign of a weak loser male.

You're both morons

What? CJ is just annoying. She has a few moments.

he was happier with cj

whichever has best fan art decides

It is known

Introvertid girls with daddy issues are good tier in bed.

Margaret seems bland to me, she is the good looking girl who goes to Communication Major

TLDR; CJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Margaret

CJ is almost fully flat, Margaret is in-show big breasted. She probably has the most big ones next to Starla and that female russian spy.

>CJ >>>>>> Margaret
ABSOLUTELY GREAT TASTE

I hope JG made 3 endings for the relationship story and a CN twitter poll determines which airs, choices being Margaret, CJ, or no one.

I hope Mordo and CJ ending is what we get
the Wedding Episode was so horrible and of the reasons why is that Mord was clearly setting up a proposal to CJ or some shit

>Mord was clearly setting up a proposal to CJ or some shit
No or he would have told her so when they were talking outside and he would've explained to Rigby what he was doing when he said "dumped your girlfriend at a friend's wedding."

The issue was he could have been before she ran off, even if it was revealed he wasn't, it sucked she didn't let him clarify at that point.

How does it feel to fuck cloud? What do you think?

feels like you're on cloud 9

>Margaret had a personality since the beginning.
Describe it from the beginning what personality she had

what personality does cj have aside from trying to be cool and having issues with her daddy

she's a real human bean

fuck CJ

I wish.

Yea, shame you have a waifu you can't possibly have sex with even if she was real.

Almost fully flat, you say?

Yea, that's what I said.

It was a rhetorical question.
The image posted contradicts your statement.

Keep trying.

Is she usually that curvy? It seems like some storyboarders put in a little too much, others a little too less.

Now I'm tempted to dump the pics Atariboy made

i stopped watching this when the character on the right was introduced and the show started doing romantic intrest episodes. shame bc i really liked the first few eps, is it any better now?

No it's absolutely awful and not fitting a smart person like you.

Natalie > Unnamed 'Space Creds' woman >>> CJ >>>>>> Margaret

is there ANYONE who rates behind margaret? i'm thinking high five ghost's girlfriend but i know people are into her style

i guess il stick 2 smart shows like ric and morty then

This scene from "Local News Legends" was the moment we really know that CJ had been defeated.

why are you wording it like that? it makes you sound 12 dude

that doesn't do anything but show she doesn't like margaret